Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erika Goes Pro

"Erika needs a new job to escape her small town"

6
1 Comment 1
11.3k Views 11.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I grew up in a small town in Arkansas - I’d tell you the name but I really don’t think anyone outside of it has ever even heard of it. That and the fact that it’s small enough that someone could easily figure out who I was after reading this. My story started with my twenty-second birthday. Hitting twenty-two felt like a strange milestone for me. I’m not sure why - nothing special happens at twenty-two. Maybe that was just it. I was done with the big birthdays. Sixteen means you can drive; eighteen means your an adult; twenty one means you can drink. But twenty-two? Nothing.

I decided twenty-two would be the year I get my life together and become a real adult. I was still living with my mom in her small, three-bedroom house. I had a high school diploma and took a few classes at a community college but never finished a degree of any kind. It wasn’t very expensive but I ran out of money anyway. My mom didn’t have extra cash laying around so I decided to just not finish - no big deal. No one else in town went to college either.

I sat down on my lunch break at the store I worked at and decided to make a plan. Step one would be moving out of my mom’s house and heading to the nearest larger town to start fresh. Unfortunately, that required a lot of money that I didn’t have so the real first step would be finding a new job. I started looking through the local paper for job postings.

Immediately, I realized that it was slim pickings. There were not a lot of jobs to begin with and most of them were labor-related, meaning I needed to be a big, strong man to do the job or have special training. Then one jumped out at me:

Ladies! Make $1000/night. Call Sandy for details. 501-763-9203

I may have grown up in a small town but I was far from stupid - I knew exactly what that was. The thing that surprised me was that I was considering it. I pulled all my courage together and dialed the number. Sandy picked up on the second ring.

“Hello?” She said.

“Hi, Sandy?” I asked.

“Yeah - who’s this?”

“Hi Sandy, my name is Erika. I was calling about the ad in the paper. Could you tell me more about the job?”

“Well, the job’s dancin’. So there ain’t much to tell other than that. What do you look like?”

“Um, I’m twenty-two years old, light black skin, about five-foot-three, and 110 pounds. Dark curly hair to my shoulders.” I told Sandy.

“Oh, yeah - they’ll love you around here.”

“Where are you located? I don’t want to work somewhere where I might run into people from my town.”

The conversation went on for about ten more minutes. I found out that they are two towns over and don’t get many customers from my town, if any. She said they never had a black girl working but she thinks I would be a hit with the regulars and offered for me to come down this weekend and try it out. She would even wave her fees the first night and I could keep everything I made.

I’ll be honest, it happened so fast that I barely had time to think about what I was agreeing to. On one hand, it would be quick money and I could do it for a few weeks until I had enough saved that I could move out. It was certainly out of character for me, seeing as how I had only been with one guy my entire life. That’s how small towns work - you don’t want a reputation so even if you are a sexual person, you keep it to yourself.

I was not ashamed of my body at all. At the risk of sounding conceited, I know I looked good with my clothes off. I had been a runner since high school which has kept me lean and toned. I have perky b-cup breasts and a small round ass. The issue was that I am a little shy, which might be a problem when it comes to taking my clothes off in a room full of strangers.

That Friday, I pulled up to the club and parked around back like Sandy had instructed. I walked in the back entrance and immediately heard the bass from the music blasting.

“You the new girl?” A blonde girl asked me.

“Um, yes, hi. I’m Erika.” I said, offering to shake her hand.

“Name’s Georgia. Let me show you around.” She said.

Georgia showed me around and pointed out the different things I need to know. I found that the changing area was just one big room behind the stage. There was a rack full of outfits I could use but she recommended bringing my own because they don’t wash them that regularly. She took my over to the VIP area and explained that pretty much anything goes up here, as long as they pay well and I was comfortable.

After the tour was complete, she said she would give me some time to get ready and that I would start with serving cocktails.

I went to the rack and grabbed the cleanest looking set of lingerie I could find. It was a red corset that pushed my boobs together and lifted them, making my Bs look like Cs. The bottom was a little red thong that left my light brown ass exposed. I took a deep breath, looked in the mirror, and reminded myself it was only temporary.

The next thirty minutes flew by. I was very uncomfortable. This was not a very high-class place and the men acted accordingly. There was not a table I walked by that didn’t reach out and grab my ass, squeeze a breast, or even try to pull my thong away from my body. I wanted to quit already. The money wasn’t even that good. Maybe I would make more on stage.

Georgia came out and pulled me aside.

“Sandy said you’re next on stage,” she told me and walked away.

I admit that I practiced a little routine this week. When I got up on stage and performed, it was the most underwhelming feeling I ever experienced. Not only were the guys not excited about seeing me take my clothes off, most barely noticed me. I was stunned. I had this vision of being showered with cash while the men whistled and hollered at me. Instead, I left the stage with nothing but a handful of dollar bills and shame.

I got back stage and saw Georgia and asked what the hell is going on.

“The ad said $1000 per night! I’ve made about $30 so far and it’s almost 11pm!” I complained.

“Sweetie - you don’t make money on stage. You make it in the VIP area. You’re free now so go work the tables and see who is interested in a lap dance.”

I was desperate so I decided that I would find the friendliest face in the crowd and see if I could take him to the back. As I walked through the room, I saw exactly what I was looking for; a couple. He was a thin man with greasy dark hair and she was slightly overweight with large breasts and fiery red hair. They looked a little trashy but so did everyone else - at least they might not be super weird if they’re together.

“Can I interest the two of you in a couple’s dance upstairs?” I asked sweetly.

“That depends sweetheart - is a dance the only thing you’re offering?” The woman asked.

“Shit, honey, we can figure that out later. I ain’t never had a black girl before. Sure, baby. Let’s go.” The man said.

I lead them both by the hands up the stairs into the most private corner of the VIP room. We had the whole area to ourselves but I still wanted to be as far out of view as possible. They sat down opposite from each other in large chairs with plush cushions and high backs.

As the next song started, I began my dance on the man. I concentrated on making it as sexy as possible and rubbed my soft, nubile body all over him. He was a little musky, which for some reason, turned me on a little bit. I felt him stiffen up a little bit beneath me and knew I must have been doing a good job.

As the song changed, I got up and went to dance for his wife. I was very uncomfortable doing this because I have never been sexual with a woman before and even though this was just some innocent rubbing and dancing, it felt wrong. She was even more excitable than her husband was. Her hands ran all over my body as a gyrated on her. My back was to her and as I leaned back, she grabbed both of my breasts and whispered in my ear.

“I have $1000 in cash for you. Let’s get out of here.”

“I don’t think I can do that,” I replied, a little nervous.

“Sure you can, these girls do it all the time. No one is here for the dancing. They’re here for the sucking and fucking. And we know that costs a bit more than your little dance.”

I looked over at her husband who was just looking straight at me, rubbing the crotch of his jeans.

“Well, sweetie? What do ya think?” He asked.

A thousand dollars was a ridiculous amount of money for one night of work. But I was not a hooker. I didn’t have sex for money. I couldn’t subject myself to this.

“I’m sorry - I really can’t. I don’t do that.” I said.

“$1500?” The man replied to my refusal.

“Make it $2000 and I’m all yours.” The words left my mouth but I couldn't even remember thinking them before saying them.

“Deal - better be worth it, honey,” the woman said behind me.

I grabbed my stuff and told Georgia I was going home for the night. She gave me a look that said she knew I was lying and knew exactly what I was doing. I just smiled and rushed out the door. The man and woman were already in their car waiting for me.

“You can just hop in the back. We’ll bring you back later,” the woman said.

Once I was in the car, they introduced themselves as Max and Sheila. I tried to make pleasant conversation, but they really weren't interested. They tried to be nice but I could tell they weren't used to chatty pros. As we pulled in the driveway, Sheila handed me an envelope filled with $100 bills.

“There’s your money. Let’s get down to business.”

I followed them into their house which was smaller and in much worse shape than my mom’s. There was clutter everywhere and a funky smell that probably wouldn’t go away no matter how much someone cleaned up. Not much was said as we walked through the small house. Sheila pointed out the bathroom for ‘cleaning up’, but aside from that we just walked straight to the bedroom.

“Okay, Erika, that’s your name right? Here’s how we like to do this. Max over there is going to give you orders and you’re going to do whatever he says. That’s why you got $2000. Now, we aren’t monsters so let us know if you are uncomfortable with anything and we will try something new. So you about ready to get out of those close and have some fun?” Sheila informed me.

I nodded my head and began taking off my clothes. Sheila did the same and soon she was just down to her bra and panties. Her body had a little extra weight on it but the fact that she was so confident in herself made her kind of sexy. Soon, I was down to just my panties, and paused before removing them. They had seen everything so far back at the club but this would be my first time exposing my vagina to someone new in years.

“Everything, sweetheart, chop, chop.” Max said from a chair in the corner of the room.

In one quick motion, I bent over and pulled my panties down to my ankles.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie



“Now, go remove Sheila’s panties and eat her pussy until she cums.”

I wasn’t ready for that. I hadn’t thought this through at all. I figured he would have sex with me while she watched or something. I didn’t think she would be into girls like this. She laid back in the bed and spread her legs, exposing her panty-clad vagina to me. I could even see a little wet spot on the from of her lime green underwear. I took a deep breath and approached her.

As I settled down on the bed between her legs, I reached forward and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties. I pulled them off of her slowly and revealed her wet, hairy pussy. I know that some women don’t like a shaved look but this looked like she had never even trimmed. Her wild, red pubic hair was all over the place and even matted down with her wetness in some spots close to her pussy.

The second thing I noticed was her scent. It rose up and hit me like a baseball bat. It was musty and pungent. A combination of sweat and arousal that I had never experienced before. There was something else to it that made it arousing for me as well on a chemical level. I decided it was now or never and lowered my face slowly.

With both hands, I spread her outer lips apart and saw her glistening sex up close. She was dripping and the closer I got, the stronger the scent grew. I was almost in a daze at this point and just dove in. I attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. Licking up, down, and side to side, only stopping to suck at her clit or meaty pussy lips.

It was a new taste - something I had never experienced before and I didn’t hate it. I was even getting into it, as strange as that felt. I really felt like I had something to prove here. I wanted to make this woman cum like she never had before.

“Oh, shit, Max! She’s got a great mouth! I think I might cum pretty soon. Oh fuck, here it is!” Sheila yelled out.

As soon as she finished her sentence, her body bucked up and down on the bed and spasmed uncontrollably. He pussy soaked itself in orgasmic juices as she come hard. I kept with it, licking and sucking her clit until her orgasm had passed. She didn’t say a work, just closed her eyes and pushed my face away from her sensitive slit.

“Nice work, Erika. I ain’t seen my wife cum like that in years! Now get over here and see if you can do the same to me.” Max ordered.

I got off the bed and approached Max. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans but moved his hands when I got there to let me take over. I got down on my knees and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I pulled them down but left his boxers on to do a little teasing. I placed my right hand on top of his crotch and gave a little squeeze.

“What the fuck?” I said, pulling my hand away in shock.

“What? You ain’t never had a big one before?” He asked.

With that, he stood up off the chair. I was still at his feet on my knees. He had a big grin on his face and was rubbing and squeezing himself through his boxers. Laughing, he pulled down the front of his boxers to reveal the largest cock I’d ever seen.

It wasn’t just long, or just thick, or anything in particular. It was just oddly proportioned. It was probably close to seven inches long and thick enough that I could not wrap my fingers all the way around it when I grabbed it. The head was a dark purple color and probably the size of a plum. Underneath that big, thick shaft were a pair of hairy, heavy balls - each the size of an egg.

I just sat there holding it and staring for at least a minute. I felt it pulsing in my hand.

“Go on now, it ain’t gonna suck itself!”

At Max’s order, I tried putting the head in my mouth and really had to struggle to get it in. From there I just did my best to lick and suck the head while stroking the shaft. I hadn’t sucked a dick in over a year and to have to deal with such a monster was quite the challenge. He sat back down in his chair and let me keep working on his member. I tried to remember all the things I had learned over the years from magazine and friends.

As I sucked, I gently cupped his balls, one at a time, and rubbed them with my finger tips. He seemed to enjoy that so I kept it up. Meanwhile, without me noticing, Sheila had gotten off the bed and had snuck up behind me. Suddenly, she buried two fingers into my pussy from behind without warning. I moaned and Max came out of my mouth for a moment.

“Damn, she’s soaked! Looks like she might need some of that dick soon!” Sheila said.

“Whoa - I can blow him, but there is no way that thing is going inside me. It would break me!” I said.

“Girl, girl you thought we were going to give you $2000 to suck us off? Don’t you worry, between my fingers and Max’s skill, were going to get the think all the way up inside you tonight!” Sheila told me.

“Guys - no. I won’t be able to walk for days!” I exclaimed. “Why don’t I just finish sucking you off?”

Max didn’t seem satisfied with that response. He stood and motioned for me to lay down on the bed. I was nervous but did as he wanted. I laid back and spread my legs. As I did so, Sheila straddled my face and lowered her juicy pussy onto my face. I knew what to do and started lapping at her. She returned the favor and we were sixty-nining. She was really go at eating pussy and soon I was moaning into her cunt as she licked and sucked at my engorged clit.

As she did her magic, I felt Max get onto the bed. I couldn't see anything but I knew what was about to happen. Sheila sat back, her cunt still covering my face and I felt Max take his place between my thighs. She was no longer using her tongue but Sheila didn’t forget about my clitty. Her fingers were working overtime, rubbing my little button, driving me crazy with lust.

Then I felt it. Max was rubbing his cock, still wet with my saliva, up and down the opening of my pussy. Once he was even more coated with my juices, he lined up the head with my opening and leaned forward. His bulbous head slowly worked its way inside me and I felt myself being stretched like never before.

The head popped in and I erupted in a combination of intense orgasm and searing pain. I had never felt anything like it. He sat still for a few seconds but Sheila never stopped her clitoral stimulation. Just as I was adjusting to his girth, he pushed another inch inside me. I moaned loudly but was mostly muffled by Sheila’s hot pussy smothering my face.

When he had about half his cock inside me, Max started thrusting in and out, loosening me up. Sheila dismounted off my mouth and I took a big breath of fresh air.

“She’s ready, stud. Give it to her.!”

With that, Max gave one hard thrust and pushed the rest of himself inside me until he was balls deep. I screamed out as my pussy shuddered and contracted in another orgasm. The next several minutes consisted of Max fucking me in earnest while Sheila straddled my body facing me and kissing me passionately. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself and for some reason, it turned me on even more.

Max’s cock was a never ending source of pleasure and orgasmic bliss. In and out, in and out. He was changing up his strokes, never letting my body relax. He would go slow and deep, than slam into me four or five times as fast as he could. Each stroke seemed to hit a new spot and create a new sense of pleasure. I was honestly worried I would pass out from the pleasure. Without warning, he pulled out.

“Nooo, put it back!” I moaned.

It was then I realized that he was now fucking his wife who was still on top of me. Instinctively, I reached between us and began kneaded Sheila's big, hanging tits. She returned the favor by running her hand between my legs and furiously rubbing my clit. I moaned loudly. The sensation was great but it was nothing compared to the feeling that Max’s fat cock gave me minutes before.

Soon, Sheila was moaning and groaning loudly as Max picked up his pace, slamming into her cunt. I could tell she was about to cum so I switched from rubbing her tits to flicking my my fingers over her clit. That seemed to be just what she needed and exploded with an enormous orgasm on top of me. As she shook and spasmed, she grabbed me by the hair and kissed me deeply.

As we kissed, I felt Max moving from behind Sheila. He laid down next to us with his cock point straight at the ceiling, coated with a combination of juices from Shelia and I. At this angle, it looked even bigger than when I was on my knees in front of him.

“Saddle up, girl. Time to bounce on this cock and make ol’ Max blow his load,” He said, stroking his shiny dick.

“He’s talkin’ to you, sweetie,” Sheila told me, rolling off of me to the other side of the bed.

Unlike earlier in the night, I was more than ready to get that monster back into my pussy. Without a second thought, I rolled onto him and straddled his hips. Replacing his hand with my own, I stroked him to make sure he was as hard as possible - he already was! I raised my hips and lined up his head with my dripping wet opening. Slowly, I slide down on to him.

Having already taken him once tonight, I didn’t have to take my time and began gyrating and working my hips. His fat cock was hitting every sensitive spot inside me as I rode him. I had completely forgotten that I was a paid whore and was lost in the moment.

As I bounced on his cock, I felt my final orgasm of the night building. Apparently, Max was on the same pace. His hands were all over me, squeezing my tits and grabbing my hips as he thrust up from beneath me. We were in perfect sync, as I went down, he thrust up. It was a sprint to the finish line for both of us.

“Oh shit, girl. Get ready!” He said through clenched teeth.

With one final thrust, he pulled me down and buried himself as deep as possible. I felt his cock spasming inside me, blasting my insides with his cum. His orgasm triggered my own and I, too, exploded. This one was like a tidal wave crashing over my body.

When our orgasms finally ended, I rolled off his body, causing his deflating but still think shaft to pull out of me. His jazz spilled out of me immediately, running down the crack of my ass, pooling on the bed.

“Let me clean y’all up,” Sheila said, jumping back into the action.

I was to exhausted to move and just let her lower her face to my worn out pussy and tenderly lick up her husband’s cum. I was so used up that I could barely feel her soft tongue but a little tenderness was nice after such and intense fucking. Once she was done with me, she turned to her husband and licked his soft cock from the base to the tip. It was covered with a sheen of my cum and his cum, but she went at it with enthusiasm. She sucked it into her mouth and cleaned every square inch.

A few minutes later, we had come down from our sexual highs and it was clearly time for me to go. It was really the first time since Max entered me that I had remembered this was a business transaction. He had fucked me so well and so thoroughly that I almost didn’t want to take the money. Almost.

After making that much money in a single night, I would be out of this town in no time! I was looking forward to picking up a shift the following night. Hopefully, Sheila and Max were planning to make a return trip to the club.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments