Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy: Coaching the Team

"Kendall helps her school's football team learn important sexual skills"

29
9 Comments 9
22.7k Views 22.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

My high school football team is pretty prestigious. Not only do they play pretty well at the state level, they've also gone national thanks to Coach Nelson. He's become somewhat of a community hero, earning lots of honors for not only producing successful team players who get full scholarships to college, but he also teaches his team important life skills. These guys get more than just a high school and sports education, learning things like auto repair, maintenance, health and hygiene skills. In other words, Coach Nelson is a grown up Boy Scout.

Coach Nelson also happens to be my PE teacher and in my sophomore year of high school, I had sort of gotten in some hot water with him. I had PE last so it was really easy to just skip it. I mean, who needs PE? Well, I had missed so many days that I was actually at risk of failing and Coach Nelson asked me to stay after class one day.

"Kendall, your attendance is so poor that I have no choice but to fail you. On top of that, you've never completed the mile under the time limit and I don't know what else I can do to motivate you. You're going to have to join me for summer school."

My eyes filled with tears as I sat in Coach Nelson's dingy office behind the basketball hoop in our gymnasium. "Oh my God... I didn't realize I missed so many times. Is there really nothing I can do? No extra credit or anything?"

Coach Nelson leaned back in his chair, his right hand rubbing his scruffy chin. He had sandy blonde hair and always kept his facial hair at about a quarter inch length. "Well... a few of my varsity team members are about to graduate and I have one last lesson to teach them. It would be helpful to have a girl on hand for the demonstration. Can you be available Saturday at 2:00?"

Not really thinking what that would mean, I enthusiastically responded. "Yes! Of course! Thank you, Coach Nelson." He wrote his address on a piece of scrap paper.

"Remember Kendall, if you don't show up you'll be in summer school."

.................

 

I got a little lost on my way to Coach Nelson's house thanks to some bad directions from my phone. I arrived at Coach's ranch house at around 2:10 pm and walked in to find all eight seniors from the varsity team sitting on his couches while he sat in the recliner.

"You're late, Kendall," Coach said disapprovingly, standing up to welcome me in.

"So sorry, Coach Nelson! I got a little lost." I sat down on the wooden coffee table in the middle of the room. I wore some baby blue shorts and a yellow t-shirt, just plain weekend attire.

"It's alright. I was just explaining to the boys that for their final lesson, we're learing about how to please a woman. Now boys, we've already talked about dating etiquette, so this is everything that comes later. By the way, Kendall, I understand you're not a virgin, right?"

My face turned beet red and some of the guys chuckled. "She's no virgin," Brian said. He was a big guy, tall and wide, a perfect combo of muscle and fat. "Seth's been bragging about it in the locker room."

"Perfect. Then Kendall, I'm sure you won't mind helping the team learn how to be gentlemen in the bedroom," Coach said condescendingly. I opened my mouth about to speak, but he looked at me and said "Unless you'd rather do summer school." I closed my lips. Looking around the room, I had a crush on several of the guys and had even fantasized about Coach. Yeah, I was a ball of nerves when I realized what Coach wanted from me, but I was also wildly excited. "I'll help, Coach."

"That's a good girl. Now Kendall, please remove your shirt and stand up." I was so nervous and shy, my heart racing so hard I could feel it pounding in my neck as I slowly pulled my shirt up, exposing my white bra. The guys all smirked, two high fived each other, while another grabbed a pillow and put it in his lap as he stared at my cleavage.

"Alright boys, remain calm. Now, who here does not have experience removing a bra?" More laughter, but Tom, the one with the pillow on his lap, wasn't laughing. "Tom? You wanna come closer?" Tom stood up; he was over six-feet-tall, husky with military buzzed blonde hair, blue eyes and a big nose. He kept the pillow held in front of his crotch as he walked towards me.

"Kendall, turn around." I faced the window, the blinds drawn and closed so neighbors couldn't see in. Coach's hands rested on the clasp of my bra. "Now Tom, you can unhook it with two hands if you want." Coach demonstrated by tugging on my bra strap and unhooking it, then clicking it back together. "Or, you can try the one hand snap technique," Coach snapped his fingers around the clasp and it unhooked again. His calloused fingers reconnected it before Tom's softer, shaky, nervous hands unhooked it slowly with both hands.

"Good job, Tom. Everyone got that?"

The guys chuckled and responded with "Yes, Coach." 

"Alright, Kendall. Please remove your bra." Continuing to face away from the group, I slowly dropped it to the floor. "Turn around please." Cupping my tits with my hands, I turned around. "Hands down, please." I lowered them slowly, nervously putting my hands in my pockets.

"Okay, boys. One of Coach Nelson's tips to pleasing a woman and getting all the way is to start with making out, which often leads to second base, which is baseball talk for tits."

"Or yabbos," Brian joked and the other guys laughed along. 

"Sure, yabbos." Standing behind me, Coach Nelson reached around to gently lift my 32c sixteen-year-old breasts. "Now it's important to be soft and gentle with a woman's breasts, especially if you're ultimately trying to get in her pants. Being a great kisser and making out with a girl can help you get there, but being an expert at stimulating her tits is almost sure to unlock her pants. A woman's nipples are sensitive to soft touches and pinching, so while you can play with the entire boob, this is the region you want to focus on."

Coach's rough hands began to rub over my tits, up and down, rolling them slowly in circles. Spreading his fingers, he began pinching my nipples softly between them as the guys watched. "Kendall, does this feel good?" Biting my lip, I nodded my head and kept my eyes fixed on a spot on the wall, knowing full well that all eyes were on my tits. Coach's hands then moved to pinch my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, rolling them between. "This is another great technique." I was trying to keep my breathing steady, hoping the guys couldn't tell how aroused I was getting.

"Now Kendall, why don't you have a seat on the couch so the boys can try and I can give tips." I shyly and quietly walked to the couch, sitting in between Tom and Brian where there was room. Tom looked shy still, but Brian almost instantly began pinching my nipples. Leaning in, Brian sucked my right nipple into his mouth and gave it a soft bite, making me wince.

"Brian, you have that same problem on the field, getting too rough on your teammates. Remember, a woman is the ultimate teammate. Go softer." Brian realeased his suction and pulled back, getting close to my face. His eyes were wild with lust and he looked like if Coach wasn't there, he would fuck me as hard as the mood struck him. He leaned in to give me a kiss and I kissed back.

"Alright, Brian. Very nice. Tom, you go next." Tom reached over, his mouth open and breathing heavily. It smelled like he had tacos for lunch as he began to gently and softly rub my hard sensitive nipples. "How's he doing, Kendall?" I looked over at Coach, a little too shy to say he was just okay so I gave him a thumbs up. "Good job, Tom." Coach cycled a few more guys in to refine their nipple rubbing techniques. As they wrapped up, I knew my pussy was already wet and wondered if I was expected to open it up for the entire team.

"Okay, guys. So we rubbed poor Kendall's nipples for almost five minutes. Kendall, I'm assuming your vagina is wet now?"

I blushed and nodded my head.

"I thought so," Coach answered. "Under normal makeout and fondling situations, you would have progressed to licking and sucking on her nipples long before this. Now for germ conscious reasons, if you don't want to suck on her tits after someone else did, that's okay. But I do have towels to wipe her breasts off so if you all want to take turns, go right ahead." Getting on his knees, Coach spread my legs to get in close. I could smell his aftershave and deodorant, this almost fifty-year-old man leaning in to suck on my young nipples. Taking my right one in his mouth, he gently sucked and swirled his tongue around.

"So you guys can't really see what's going on inside my lips, but you want to softly suck her nipple into your mouth. Don't bite on them; Brian, I'm looking at you. Use your tongue to swirl it around her areolas. That's the round part around the nipple. You can also do it like this." Holding my right breast, Coach stuck out his tongue and flicked my hard nipple with his tongue rapidly. Then used the towel to wipe his warm spit off my nipple. "Tom, let's have you start."

Tom used my left breast, which had not been sucked on yet. His hair smelled like Head & Shoulders shampoo as he softly, gently, expertly sucked and massaged my nipple with his tongue. I was surprised that most of the guys didn't seem to mind sucking my nipples after one another. All of them were great at it and Coach skipped Brian since he already had a lick.

"Alright Kendall, drop your shorts." I stood up slowly and dropped them to the floor, Brian began to laugh. "Look at that wetspot! Horny bitch."

"Brian!" Coach Nelson boomed. "You're this close from being kicked out of this lesson," Coach held up his hand indicating a short space between his thumb and forefinger.

Brian leaned over to one of the other guys and whispered a joke. Coach couldn't hear, but I thought I heard him make a joke about Tom's small dick.

"But you're right, Brian, you can see that we've all done a great job so far." Turning me to face the boys, my shorts around my ankles, Coach's right hand rested on my panties. "If you can make a girl get this wet before she takes her panties off herself, you're doing everything right." Hooking his fingers in the sides of my panties, Coach Nelson peeled them down slowly and dropped them to the floor. My bald pussy glistened with my juices as Coach sat me on the coffee table and spread my legs.

"Alright guys, assuming none of you know this, the vagina is very sensitive and the most sensitive part on the outside is the clitoris. It's located here," he pressed his fingers against it, looking at his team to make sure they could all see. "You can stimulate it by rubbing gently," he began to do it. "And if you feel comfortable, you can also lick it." Coach leaned down and licked my clit, swirling it around with his tongue. I bit my bottom lip and softly hummed. "Not every woman tastes the same, but we're lucky that Kendall here tastes pretty sweet."

"Just below that," he slid his fingers down to my urethra, "is the U-spot, shaped like an upside down 'U.' Now be careful licking this spot as it is also a girl's pee hole, but this feels good, too, right Kendall?" I had closed my eyes and nodded my head. "Now there are two pleasure spots inside of her vagina." I opened my eyes a little concerned. "You've all heard of the G-spot?" More chuckles from the guys. "Okay, so to find it, turn your palm up and I recommend using your middle finger. Slowly slide it in to about your nuckle or just past it, depending on how long your fingers are."

He slid his left middle finger in, palm up, angling himself so the guys could see. "The inside of a wet vagina is velvety, but the g-spot becomes bumpy, so slowly massage your finger in and out until you find it." Working his finger in, I moaned as his finger found it. "Got it."

"Alright guys, let's have you take turns finding these spots. Tom, you've been doing great so far, let's have you start." Tom got off the couch and came to the edge of the coffee table I was sitting on. "Rub her clitoris," Coach told him. He gently began to rub circles around it and my legs began to quiver. "Now the U-spot," Tom's fingers slowly traced down and rubbed around my urethra. "Now slowly slide a finger inside her, try to find the g-spot." It took Tom longer than it did Coach and he aimlessly maneuvered his finger inside me, looking for it. Coach repeated his instructions of it being about as deep as his knuckle and he eventually found it.

"Is that it?" Tom looked at me, excited. I nodded my head at him and he grinned.

"Great, Tom. Who's next?" Once again, Coach cycled all of the guys through finding and stimulating these three zones. Finally it was Brian's turn. Instead of using his fingers on my clit and U-spot, he burried his scruffy face in my pussy and began flicking it with his tongue and sucking on it. I squirmed as he sucked on it. "Brian, that's enough."

"I haven't found her G-spot yet, Coach." Brian went with two fingers instead of one, jackhammering them in and out of my pussy facing up hard. I wouldn't say that he had ever succesffully rested on my g-spot, which was Coach's point, but his methods were effective nontheless. I began to cum, gasping and moaning on the wooden table as my juices slowly oozed onto Brian's fingers.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

Pulling them out, he wiped them on my inner thigh.

"Brian, that was not the point of the exercise." Coach looked pissed.

"But Coach, I made her cum!"

"The point was to teach you how to find these spots to please a woman. The goal of this session is not necessarily making Kendall cum. And by the way, you may have been the one to ultimately bring her there, but all of you have worked to bring her body to this point. Like in football, this is a team victory. Brian, fall back in line."

"Now the last spot you need to know about is called the 'A-Spot.' It's all the way at the back of the pussy and cuves up, making it hard to reach. It's too deep for your fingers to touch and to be honest, most guys aren't big enough in their pants to find it, let alone stimulate it long enough. On top of that, not all girls enjoy having anything that deep inside or pushing that hard against their cervix."

"Is that how you make a girl squirt?," a guy named Zack asked. He was very buff and I'd had a big crush on him since I was a freshman. He was probably the most sexually experienced guy on the football team, I knew at least five girls who had fucked him.

"It can be, yes. Not all women can squirt and I want you boys to remember that you shouldn't make them feel bad if they can't. Also some women don't want to and again, going this deep isn't pleasurable for some women and isn't possible for some men." Looking at me with sincerity in his eyes. "Kendall, if you want to be done now, you can. You'll pass with a C and won't have to do summer school. But if you need a better grade, I can give you an A if you need to boost your GPA."

How did he know I needed an A? I was doing so bad in Geometry and was pretty sure if I was passing, it wasn't higher than a C. I could tell what was coming next, but these guys had already fingered me and I was still wet and horny.

"I need the A," I shyly responded. Coach smiled and led me to the couch, shooing the guys off to give me room to lie down on my back. I was completely naked except for the socks I was wearing. Coach grabbed a Walgreens bag that was on the mantel and pulled out a few boxes of condoms in different sizes. 

"I had most of you in my health class so you should all know about practicing safe sex. If you want to participate in this next part, you need to cover up." Coach dropped his shorts and red plaid boxers, his hard eight-inch cock standing straight up in the air as he unwrapped a large condom and slid it on his dick. Getting on his knees on the couch between my legs, Coach angled his head against my wet tight pussy.

"This is the missionary position, the most common one for sex. It's the most romantic because you can make eye contact and kiss while making love to your woman. It also allows you to get at the right angle if you are going for that A-spot. Now remember, especially with younger or smaller girls like Kendall, you should go slow and judge her responses before going deep or building up to faster speeds." Coach gently pushed his long dick into my wet pussy and I tried to relax my muscles to let him in. His big dick spread me wider and deeper than anybody before, causing incredible pleasure and a little pain. He worked his dick in until his head touched my cervix and I shuddered.

"See that, boys? I just touched her cervix at the back of Kendall's vagina and it caused her pain. Now, her A-spot is right above her cervix, so if she's not enjoying that sensation, it's your responsibility to not go that deep again. This takes control and discipline." He began slowly rocking his dick in and out, careful not to go all the way in. "I'm figuring out my rhythm, making sure not to hit her back wall. Notice how she shifts and breathes as my head goes past her g-spot? That tells me how far I should pull out before going back in. Now who wants to try next?" I was bummed when he pulled out, but kind of excited when Zack approached next. 

Zack's dick was six inches and I was so happy that he peeled his shirt off, revealing his large pecs, toned abs, large biceps and short brown hairs all over his chest, spaced far apart. He was a little too quick to enter and Coach advised him to slow that part down. I made eye contact with Zack as he began to fuck me, going balls deep and not long enough to hit my wall. When he leaned down and began kissing me, I almost forgot we weren't alone, wrapping my arms around him, thrusting my hips against his motions to intensify the sensation for myself and for him. Before I could get off, Zack began to cum, moaning in my mouth. I could feel his dick pumping a lot of jizz in his condom. 

Darnell, the only black senior on the team, proved the stereotype wrong with his five-inch dick. However, he knew how to use it, bringing me closer to another orgasm before Coach stopped him. "Alright, Tom. You're up!"

Tom was clearly nervous, keeping his pants on but just pulling them down to release his dick. He fumbled with a condom and was having a hard time getting it on his six-inch dick. "I can't help you with that part, Tom," Coach chimed in.

I sat up and grabbed the condom from him, rolling it down his shaft. "Thank you, Kendall," Coach said as I laid back down and Tom slid his dick into me. I watched his eyes roll back in pleasure as he began humping me, in and out. It was clearly Tom's first time, which surprised me. He was handsome and he had a girlfriend, I felt bad that he had gone this long without losing his virginity. His hands cupped my breasts and he began to shudder, moaning as he filled the condom with cum. I pulled him in for a kiss as he finished and pulled out.

"That's okay, Tom. It takes some practice. Walk it off." Tom pulled out and pulled his pants up fast, condom still on. He left the living room, presumably on his way to the bathroom to clean up. "Who's next?" The other guys all looked around nervously. "It's okay, you don't have to."

"I can do it, Coach," Brian said, grabbing a magnum condom.

Coach hesitated for a moment. "Okay, Brian, but be respectful. I want you to show us a different position though." Addressing the other players, Coach continued. "Now this was missionary position and again, this is the favorite position for most women. Most men, though, prefer doggy style. Kendall, could you please?" I sat up and turned around, on my hands and knees on the couch. "Now with doggy style, you're able to get even deeper because this position opens up a woman's vagina all the way. But again, you have to make sure you're respectful of her boundaries. Brian, show the boys how it's done"

Brian got behind me and tried to press his giant dick into my pussy, but was having trouble getting it in. He finally pushed so hard that I climbed out from under him and said "No, sorry Brian. You're too big." Brian was pissed, punching the couch as he backed away.

"Okay, boys, I'll demonstrate." Coach slid his eight inches back inside me slowly, gently reaching my cervix. "Now I just touched her cervix slowly, I figured out this is as deep as I should go, and now I can judge how deep and long to hump her. We've been working at slower speeds, but once the women is ready, she can enjoy faster speeds too." Coach began to hump me faster, my breasts jiggling with each thrust. "Your instincts may be to slap her ass or pull her hair and some girls are into that, but you can please her even more if you grab her shoulders and massage them or reach around and cup her breasts, massaging her nipples." Coach gave my tense shoulders a rub while fucking me, then began playing with my breasts and I began to cum so hard, my whole body shaking. He released me and I melted into the back of the couch.

"After you bring a girl to orgasm, you should give her some time to calm down. Making out, rubbing her body, or if she wants, having her suck your dick until she's ready for more.

"She can suck my dick," Brian said.

"This lesson is not for Kendall to learn how to suck dick, it's for you guys to learn how to treat a woman like a man should. Now Kendall, when you're ready, let me know. The third most common position is cowgirl. In this position, the girl does most of the work and lots of women like this best because it gives them more control. You still have some power to thrust up, but again be careful and listen to her to see if she likes that. This position also allows lots of kissing and breast play."

Coach sat down on the couch next to me and I think I surprised him when I climbed into his lap immediately and reached behind, angling his dick against my hole and sliding down on it. "Wow, Kendall! I wish you were on my team, you follow directions better than most of these guys."

Some of them laughed as I began to ride coach, lifting up his shirt and rubbing his muscular hairy chest. He peeled it off and sort of lost focus on the lesson, grabbing my neck and kissing me before sucking on my tits. I was riding him fast and hard and deep. In control, I could get his dick to my A-spot without the pain of him thrusting against my cervix. I had never been with a guy big enough to reach it and was now determined to experience that type of orgasm. 

My moans grew to cries as I lost control, my pussy quivering on Coach's big dick and spasming. I felt a hot rush from deep within as my pussy began to squirt, the fluid trapped deep inside by coach's cock. As I slid off, I felt the release, my juices blasting in his lap. I kissed him, tasting his man breath as I realized who he was, where I was, and heard the guys laughing and talking about what just happened.

"I think we better give Kendall a break." I climbed off Coach's lap. "Sweetie, there's a shower in my bedroom bathroom if you want to clean up and get dressed. I think we're done with this lesson." I was disappointed, I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me. I slid his condom off and began stroking his dick. "Ohhh, Kendall... What are you doing?"

"Won't you get blue balls?," I played dumb. I just wanted to make coach cum, but wasn't expecting his response.

"That's true, blue balls suck. But if you're going to save me from blue balls, you should do it for the rest of the team too." I didn't care, I sucked Coach's dick and stroked it hard. He quickly came in my mouth and I swallowed his salty, bitter, big load as he breathed heavy. "Thank you, Kendall. A+."

Tom already came, and Zack already came, but Darnell approached me, condom off, and I sucked him to completion. Darnell's cum actually didn't taste that bad.

Then Brian came up, his big monster too fat for my pussy and definitely too fat for my mouth, but I tried to wrap my lips around it. "No teeth," he asked and I stopped.

"That's impossible to suck," I told him. 

"No it's not, I've been sucked before." Brian put it back against my mouth and I tried again, failing. "Fuck this," he said with frustration. Brian pulled his dick away from my face and squatted a little, pressing my tits together and sliding his dick up between them. 

"Alright boys, let's go outside and grill burgers," Coach told the boys as the moment got a little awkward to watch. "Kendall, when you're done you're welcome to clean off in my shower." When we were left alone, Brian stepped back and picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as Brian carried me to Coach's room and bathroom.

"I have an idea." Brian took me to Coach's shower and turned on the warm water. I stepped in as he undressed, his big body a mix of muscle and fat with a harrier chest than the other boys. He stepped in and joined me, reaching around and fingering my wet pussy. After a few minutes, he bent me over and tried to press his bare cock into me again, no condom and with the extra lubrication from the warm shower. I cried out as Brian's huge head tore into me and now that he had it slightly in, he was not backing out.

Grabbing my shoulders, Brian held me in place and continued to drive his monster into me. "I told you it would fit," he bragged as my whole body tensed up.

"You're too big!" I cried out as he pumped it in and out slowly.

"You're too tight," he retorted as he picked up speed. Through the pain, he was putting so much pressure on my g-spot that I found myself in the most intense screaming orgasm of my life, more intense than when I squirted. My pussy tensed up and gripped his monster and that sent him over the edge. Pressing my against the cold shower wall, Brian moaned and held my hair in his fist as he blasted his load deep inside me. He held me still for a minute before he slid out slowly. I could feel his warm cum ooze out of me as my pussy closed up. Brian gave my ass a light slap and kissed my shoulder as he stepped out of the shower, dried off, and joined his buddies out back.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and left without saying a word. I never saw most of those guys again, but follow Zack on Instagram and occasionally try and see what Brian's doing without him knowing I sometimes think about him. And for Junior and Senior years, I would often think about pulling Coach Nelson into his office after class and riding him again. I never did, but it would have been so amazing. I also got A's in PE forever after that, even though I didn't put in that much effort.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SugarTits16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments