Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferry Couple 3 - Helene's Gang Bang

"Helene's all night gang bang."

14
3 Comments 3
18.6k Views 18.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

One evening on the ferry ride back home, Helene told me that she had received a message from Serena to call her back later. We had no idea what about but guessed that sex was involved somewhere. When Helene came off the phone later, she told me that Derek wanted to see her again and introduce her to a friend of his.

“I assume you said yes?” I asked.

“Yes I did, even though I don’t know if the friend is male or female, or what he expects of me.”

“In a way, I guess the not knowing makes it more exciting.”

“Yes, it does. I could feel myself getting wet just talking to Serena.”

“When are you meeting them?”

“Friday evening at eight o’clock. I guess I will be late home!”

“I’m sure you will.”

So Friday arrived, and once we got home Helene got herself ready, and she left, looking gorgeous as usual, just before eight o’clock in a taxi. Some twenty minutes later my phone rang. It was Serena.

“Hi, Serena. Is there anything wrong?”

“Hi, Phil. No everything is fine, but just wanted to let you know that Helene won't be back tonight!”

“Oh okay.”

“I will let her tell you all about it when she gets home tomorrow.”

“Okay, Serena. thanks for letting me know.”

Serena sounded a bit uncomfortable on the phone, but she had said everything was okay, so I assumed it was.

I had a quiet evening and an early night. I was a little concerned but was sure that Serena wouldn’t let her come to any harm. In the morning, it wasn’t till nearly ten o’clock  that my phone rang; it was Serena.

“Hi, Phil. I am bringing Helene back to you now. She is okay, but I will need your help when we arrive to get her upstairs to your flat.”

“Oh okay, but you're sure she is okay?”

“Yes, she is. Or at least she will be once she has had a decent rest.”

They arrived back a few minutes later, and I met the cab downstairs. Helene was in a state. She almost seemed drunk, and we had to help her up the stairs. Once in the flat, we laid her on the bed and left her to sleep. Helene hadn’t said anything on the way upstairs.

“Sorry about this, Phil. I told the cab driver she was drunk but to be honest, that’s not the case. She is literally shagged out!”

“Wow! Has she been at it all night?”

“Pretty much, but I will leave it to her to explain in full later.”

“Okay. Thanks for bringing her home, Serena.”

“That’s okay; it was the least I could do.”

Serena then went home. I checked on Helene, and she was fast asleep, so I left her on the bed, still dressed, she did look well used.

Four hours later, she was still sound asleep, so I called Lisa and asked if she could pop round so I could go shopping, which she did. I didn’t want to leave Helene alone.

When I returned she was still asleep, so Lisa and I just sat and chatted, and it was nice to get to know each other better. At seven o’clock we decided to try and wake her as we felt she should eat and more importantly have something to drink.

I gently talked to Helene to rouse her, also giving her some soft kisses and slowly, she did open her eyes.

“Hi.” She quietly said to me.

“Hi, my love. How do you feel?”

“Tired and thirsty.”

So Lisa went and got her some water, which she gratefully sipped. Lisa then spoke.

“Would you like me to run you a bath?”

“Yes please Lisa, that would be nice.” She was still speaking quietly but a little stronger.

“How did I get home?” She asked while Lisa was filling the bath.

“Serena brought you home.”

“Okay. Sorry about this Phil.”

“Nothing to be sorry about my darling. As long as you're okay?”

“Yes, I will be. Did Serena tell you what happened?”

“No, she said you would tell me when you recovered.”

“Okay, I will later.”

When Lisa returned, we helped Helene get up, undressed her and lead her to the bathroom. Once she was in the bath, I left Lisa to look after her. I  could hear them talking, but not what they were talking about, and I could hear water being splashed about. I found out later that Lisa washed her, nothing sexual, just gentle washing. They were in there for over an hour, but that was what she needed at the moment.

When they finally appeared, Helene was in a dressing gown, a rare thing for her. I made us all hot drinks, and we sat in the lounge. She looked much better now and was managing to smile and was speaking stronger.

“So, who wants to hear my story?” Helene asked.

Lisa and I both said yes, and this is what she told us happened the previous night.

Helene began to tell her tale.

‘I knew that Derek’s friend was going to be there, so I wasn’t surprised to hear men laughing from a room when I arrived and was greeted by Serena. Serena gave me a tray full of beers to take through to a room, which I later found out that Derek uses as a den. I knocked and entered and was immediately surprised to find Derek there, but with two friends!

I was introduced to Aaron and Nathan. Like Derek, they were both tall black men, both good looking and muscular.

As soon as I had put the tray down, Derek told me to show his mates my piercings, so I took my top off, and both Aaron and Nathan reached out and touched a tit each, without asking, and played with the hoops. That made my nipples hard, of course.

Nathan said. “You were right Derek, they are gorgeous little titties.”

While they played with my nipples, Derek raised my skirt and seeing my g-string he told me that when I meet with him or his mates, I am not to wear any underwear at all. I think I said, “Yes, sir” to that!

He then ripped the g-string off me, and that turned me on more. His fingers then went straight to my slit, rubbing my wetness.

Seconds later I was naked when one of the mates undid my dress, and it dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of it. I already knew I was going to be well and truly fucked by all of them, and that’s what I wanted.

Nathan was the first to undress, and he pushed me to the floor and thrust his cock into my mouth. He wasn’t as thick as Derek, but he was even longer, so I gagged, but that didn’t stop him forcing his cock deep into my mouth. Then he started fucking my mouth.

While Nathan was fucking me, Aaron got behind me and lifted me, so I was standing but bent over, so I kept Nathan’s cock in my mouth. I knew what was coming next. Aaron rammed his cock straight into my cunt as far as he could, that pushed me further onto Nathan’s cock. I was full at both ends. Then Aaron started fucking my cunt, and the two men got into a rhythm. As Aaron fucked me from behind, it pushed my forehead onto Nathan’s belly and his cock deeper into my mouth. Eventually, I relaxed my throat and his cock finally deep throated me.

Aaron’s cock wasn’t as long as the others but was thicker, stretching me more than ever before. I knew I would come soon and with one more synchronized thrust from both of them, I came. I couldn’t shout as I wanted to, because of Nathan’s cock in my mouth, but they knew I had cum because my body shook.

Derek noticed because I heard him say, “The bitch has cum.”

One of the others replied that there would be many more orgasms tonight. I think that was when I realised this was going to be an all-night fucking.

Derek then said, “I told you she was good, didn’t I?” 

Aaron and Nathan agreed. He then discussed with the others, while they continued to fuck me, that although he knew they could pound me for ages before they came, Derek wanted this first round to be quick so he could have me, but they could have longer sessions with me later.

As Nathan started first, he said he could cum soon, and Derek told him to dump his load on my face. A couple of minutes later I could tell he was near as his breathing was deeper. He pulled his cock almost all the way out, and the first blast went into my mouth, and as I struggled to swallow it all down, more blasts dumped loads more cum all over my face and into my hair. As it stopped, I lifted my hands and smoothed the cum all over my face and into my hair. I then licked my hands clean.

Nathan said I was a dirty bitch; I guess he was right!

Then it was Aaron’s turn, and it wasn't long before he filled my cunt, and it was dribbling down my thighs. I scooped much of it up with my hands and licked them clean.

By this time Derek was naked, and his cock was ready for me. He sat on a chair and told me to climb on. His huge cock went straight in, as I had already been stretched by Nathan, and I bounced up and down. After only a couple of minutes, I came hard. Derek didn’t stop though, and he continued to thrust into me while I recovered until I could ride him again. 

“She is one wild woman,” Aaron said.

“Sure is,” said Nathan.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

“I love her minute tits.”

He then bent down to suck them while I was riding Derek. Aaron joined in by taking my other tit. It was like I was on drugs, I was so high with sexual tension, and because of that I came again, and this time I did scream out.

When I had recovered a little, I noticed that Derek’s two mates were already starting to get hard again, so I reached out while they were still sucking me and grabbed their cocks and wanked them. I felt such a slut, being fucked by one huge black cock while I wanked two others at the same time.

It was Nathan who said, “Lets cum on her face again and cover her completely.”

That turned me on and made me wank them faster. I desperately wanted to feel their cum hitting my face.

In fact, I even said to them, “Cover my face boys with your sticky cum.” That gave them more encouragement.  I gripped their cocks harder and wanked them faster. 

I could tell they were getting nearer and I was desperate for them to cum as my hands were aching from all the wanking.
Nathan was the first to shoot, and he came hard. I had closed my mouth, and the first load hit my nose, followed by my eyes and chin and some landed on my forehead as well, and I knew there was more to come from Aaron. He wasn’t much longer, and if I was covered before, this was the icing on the cake.

He plastered me with loads more cum. I couldn’t see properly now because of the cum in my eyes, but I could feel it dripping off my face onto my tits.

I started to raise a hand to clear my eyes, but one of them said: “Wait.” 

I then heard clicks of a camera. I still haven’t seen the pics, but I will soon I'm sure.

I was told when it was okay to clean up, and again I smoothed the cum all over my face and up into my hair, which became plastered to my scalp. I then reached down and rubbed the rest into my tits, all the while still bouncing up and down on Derek’s cock. I came again while I was rubbing cum into my tits.

I wanted Derek to fill me again, so I increased the speed I was fucking him, and just a couple of minutes later he filled me, and I came yet again. I stayed impaled on his cock for a while as I recovered. His cock did shrink but remained inside me as his cum dribbled out.

When I finally climbed off him, I licked his cock and balls clean.

“Looks like you enjoyed that,” Derek said.

I told him it was wonderful. He then suggested that I clean myself up before the next round!

They have a downstairs shower room, so I used that to clean all the cum off me and also washed my hair. I was exhausted but happy, and I spent some time sat on the floor in the shower with the water just cascading over my body.

I was probably in there for thirty minutes or so. When I returned to the room, the guys were sat around, still naked, drinking. They passed me a drink which I was very grateful for. They asked me if I was ok and I told them I was. I realised I was sitting there like a man, slumped in the chair and my legs wide open, even though I was naked. I guess I was so comfortable with them and wondered what was next.

After he finished his drink, Nathan came over to me, and for the first time, he kissed me. It was a fierce attack by his tongue on my mouth, but I gave as good as I got. I didn’t see the others move, but next, I felt strong hands on my thighs and then a tongue on my slit, and a hand took mine and placed it on a cock. I didn’t need encouragement to wank that cock. 

Then someone spoke, “Lift her up and lay her on the desk.”

They broke off from what they were doing, and I was carried over to a desk and laid down on my tummy, with my feet on the floor and my tits pressed against the desktop. My legs were spread wide, and I felt another tongue on my slit, licking from top to bottom. It was pure delight. Then my slit was kissed and my arsehole as well. The kisser then backed off, and I felt a cold gel on my arse, and I quickly realised it was lube.

I wasn’t sure I could take them up there, but I was willing to try.

First, a finger entered me, followed swiftly by a second and I quickly relaxed and enjoyed the sensation in my arse. After a few quick thrusts of the fingers, they were withdrawn, and I felt the head of a large cock at the entrance to my arse.

“I hope you are ready for this, you slut.”

“Yes, but please take me gently,” I replied.

Then I felt it push past my entrance. It was hard and very fat, and I was worried I wouldn’t take it all. Yes, it did hurt but in a good way. It went on and on, deeper and deeper. The pain lessened and the pleasure increased and then he stopped.

“Well done slut. Now get ready for the best arse fucking you have ever had.”

Then it began. He came almost all the way out then plunged back in. 

“Mon Dieu,” I shouted out, but I loved it.

Each stroke seemed to go deeper, and I felt he was going to split me in two. Each stroke made my breasts slide across the desk, and that made my nipples as hard as they could get. I had no idea who it was, but I didn’t care, I just wanted it to go on, and it did.

I have no idea how long the pounding went on for, but suddenly he pulled out, but within a few seconds the next cock entered my arse, and the pounding started again. This cock was different, at least it felt so at first, but the longer it went on it merged with the feelings of the first one. I became aware of the noise of a camera again, presumably taking close-ups of my arse.

It went on for ages and whoever it was, didn't cum inside me. Then the cock changed for number three. This was the fattest cock and I’m glad it was last. After a while when I was starting to worry that no one was going to cum in me I said.

“Please cum in me.”

“Haha, well beg for it slut.” Was the reply I got. So I did beg.

“Please, please, cum in my arse. Ram your cock deep in me and fill me with your spunk.”

“Good girl.”

With that, the pace of fucking increased and soon the cock in me pulsed and filled my arse with lovely spunk. As he pulled out, some of the cum leaked out and ran down my crack to my pussy. He was replaced by another cock which continued to pound me until he too came in me. Then the third stud filled me with his cum as well.
I felt truly used and abused.

I took another long shower, and when I got back to the room, there was a mattress on the floor. I was offered a drink and was told to rest for a while. I did drop off, but they didn’t let me sleep for long.

I was woken by a black cock being thrust into my mouth and soon after another was rammed into my wet cunt.

I was still exhausted, but I couldn’t say no to them. Once I had taken a mouth full of Derek’s  spunk, he moved away and left Nathan pounding my cunt. From then on for the next hour or so they took it in turns to fuck my holes, that gave them time to recover but gave no respite to me, but I was fucking on autopilot by now taking one load after another.

After they had all given me two more loads each, we all rested. I am not sure of the time, but the sun was already rising outside.

Next time I woke up I did manage to glance at the clock. It was six am.

“Right, it's time for the big finish Helene.” Said Derek.

I wasn’t sure what he meant, but I had a good idea.

Derek laid on the mattress, and I knelt with my legs either side of his midriff and lowered myself onto his cock. I then pushed my arse backwards, and Nathan slid into my arse. Once they were both comfortably inside me, Aaron knelt on the front of the bed facing me with his legs either side of Derek’s head. He pushed his cock forward, and I opened my mouth. 

I was now completely filled. I had virtually no energy, but the guys did all the work, fucking me mercilessly. They then swapped around which meant that the cock that had been in my arse was now in my mouth! I have never done that before. It felt so dirty but also such a turn on at the same time. Shortly after that, I came, and in fact had several orgasms back to back. On the next rotation, they fucked me harder, and it was clear they were going to fill me one more time.

“Come on guys; let's fill her to overflowing.”

They speeded up again, and it wasn’t long before they started to unload in me. First, my arse was filled, and that made me cum again. Then it was my mouth and finally my cunt. As they pulled out streams of cum poured from my violated holes.

I then collapsed onto the mattress, shagged out. I vaguely recall Serena helping me to get dressed, but the next thing I remember is waking up here.' With that, she finished her story.

Lisa and I were both stunned by what Helene told us.

“I’m not a fan of cocks as you know, but that sounds wonderfully disgusting!” Lisa said.

“Wow.” I said, “Well I think we can truly call you a slut now!”

“Yes Phil, you can. How do you like the idea of living with a slut?”

“It could be interesting.”

Later that day Helene received the pictures on her phone from Derek. They were disgusting, but a huge turn on for us, and we would look at them regularly after that.

 

To be continued in Ferry Couple 4.

Published 
Written by Lukewarm61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments