Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferry Couple 7

"Helene finally gets her fantasy threesome"

5
0 Comments 0
10.1k Views 10.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words

I had mentioned to Helene a few days ago that I had started on a new project at work and that I would have to work closely with a member of staff from the client for a few weeks. I had my initial meeting with this person a few days later, and we got on well. That evening at home Helene and I were chatting over dinner.

“Oh, you remember I told you I would  be working closely with a client for a few weeks?”

“Yes, I remember.”

“Well we met for the first time today, and it went well. His name is David, and he is about our age I guess, and I think you would like him a lot.”

“Why is that?”

“Well he isn't black, but he is built like some of those black men you particularly like, muscular.”

“Okay. So what are you thinking?”

“Well, I wondered if I should invite him over for dinner and just see what happens.”

“Mmmm that might be interesting. Will I have to seduce him or will you tell him he can have me if he wants to?”

“Could be either we will just have to see how things pan out.”

“Okay, invite him over one night next week and let us seduce him together!”

Working with David went well, and towards the end of our first week, I asked if he would like to come to dinner the following Monday evening and told him that he could stay over if he wanted to. He knew I was living with someone and he asked if she would mind and I told him that she loves meeting new people so is okay with it.

On Monday Helene had managed to leave work early to make sure everywhere was tidy and to start dinner, and David and I got to the flat around six. 

As we entered Helene came out of the kitchen to greet us. After kissing me, I introduced her to David and they kissed on the cheek. 
I got us all drinks, and we sat in the lounge. Helene was very chatty with David, so I took that as a signal that she liked him.

She soon got to the crucial questions.

“Are you single David?”

“Yes. Well divorced three years ago.”

“No current girlfriend?” Helene went on.

“Not at the moment.”

“I’m surprised that a good looking man like yourself hasn’t got a girlfriend.”

“Thank you. If something happens, that’s fine, but if it doesn’t, I will live with that too.”

Having used compliments on David, Helene now ramped up her words.

“I am sure loads of women would love to get into bed with you.”

“That’s very kind of you. Maybe they are, I couldn’t say,” David looked a little self-conscious.

Helene then went to finish off the dinner. Once ready we sat at the table and when Helene brought the plates through she managed to brush hands with David and again when she took the plates away once we had finished. 

David and I then started talking business although we didn’t go too deep into our project work as that wasn’t the intention of the evening. When we began talking Helene disappeared saying she was going to change.

When she came back a few minutes later, David was wide-eyed. Helene was wearing one of my shirts with the top three buttons undone. We couldn’t see if she was wearing any underwear. She wandered over and sat cross-legged on the settee.

“You guys okay?” Helene asked.

All David could do was nod his head. We carried on sitting at the table, but I could see that David kept glancing over towards Helene.
After a few minutes, Helene spoke again.

“Do you mind if I put the tv on?”

“No that's fine,” I replied. This was part of the plan we had worked out. There was already a porn film left in the DVD player which would come on giving Helene the chance to progress her seduction of David.

Helene went to the tv and bent forward from the waist, revealing a white G-string. I found her actions very sexy, so what effect it was having on David I had no idea, and he definitely saw her g-string and arse.

She pressed a few buttons, and the screen came on as she backed away. A screen showing porn, specifically two men with a woman. The sound of full-on sex filled the room as Helene went back to the settee.

“Oops. I forgot that was still in,” Helene lied!

David and I both turned to look at the TV.

“This was very good though wasn’t it Phil?”

“Yes, it was my love,” I replied.

“Sorry David,” Helene said, “I hope it doesn’t bother you?”

David paused, presumably thinking about what to say for the best.

“That’s okay. It's not for me to judge what you watch on TV,” he finally said.

“Does that mean I can leave it on then?”

“It's up to you,” David added.

“I will then, as its just getting to a good bit!” 

David was glued to the screen with glances to Helene who was watching the sex on the TV. After only a few seconds Helene looked over at David.

“I see you are watching. Do you like it?”

“I have to say yes. It’s hot.”

“Well come over here and watch it with me then David,” Helene suggested.

David looked at me for approval, I nodded and added, “That’s fine if you’d like to.”

David took a deep breath got out of the dining chair and went over and sat down next to Helene, but not too near.

After a few moments though, Helene moved nearer to David so that they lightly touched. I took a separate chair so that I could look at them. It seemed likely now that Helene’s seduction of David would succeed.

Helene put her hand on David’s thigh and stroked him. Again he looked a little embarrassed. As Helene’s hand moved higher, David turned to me.

“I’m not sure what’s going on here. Are you okay with this Phil?”

“Yes, it's fine. Helene and I have an open relationship, and we both have other Lovers, and she wants you to be her next Lover.”

“Wow. Okay. I haven’t come across this before.”

“Its the lifestyle we want to lead and are happy for others to join us. So make yourself at home and enjoy.”

As I finished, Helene’s hand moved to David’s zip and undid his trousers, put her hand inside and quickly found her way into his briefs and pulled his cock out.

“Nice,” she said.

She slowly wanked him. He had a big cock.

“Let’s go to the bedroom David,” Helene rose and walked towards the door. David stood with his cock still hanging out pointing at me.

“Are you still sure your okay with this Phil?” he asked again.

“Yes I am, and I will join you both shortly.”

“Come on David,” Helene called from the doorway.

When David turned towards her, the shirt was now off, and she was naked apart from her g-string. He walked to her, and she took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom.

I smiled as they disappeared. I continued to watch the porn on the TV for a while. It was difficult to know how long to give them before I should join them in the bedroom and in the end, I probably gave them longer than I had intended.

When I did finally open the bedroom door, David was naked standing by the bed with Helene sucking his big cock.
I stood and watched as Helene gave him one of her top class blowjobs and he was obviously enjoying it.

I then undressed and approached the bed, climbing on it behind Helene, wrapping my arms around her and holding her tits.

“Okay, David?” I said.

“Mmmm she is fantastic at cock sucking.”

“Yes, she is. Did you notice her pierced nipples?”

“Yes, they look gorgeous.”

“Good because there are more piercings for you to find later!”

“Mmmmm.”

Helene continued to suck furiously, but I knew she wouldn’t make him cum yet, as she wanted to fuck him.

When Helene finally let his cock go, she spoke to me.

“Unlock me; I want his cock inside me.”

 As Helene laid on the bed, I took my chain off. Then David saw the hoops in Helene’s labia and the linking chain.

“Oh wow, that is stunning.”

I bent down and undid the padlock, and pulled the chain out.

“There you go David; she is all ready to fuck.”

As Helene was already laying down, David climbed on top of her and with no preamble and no doubts anymore slid his cock straight into her past the piercings.

“Oh yes that’s wonderful David, now fuck me.”

He fucked her hard while I continued to play with her tits as well as kissing her. It must have been five minutes before David slowed down.

“I want you on top Helene,” David said.

So he pulled out, and they swapped positions, and Helene lowered herself till she was impaled on his cock. Then she rode him hard.
I watched as her hair flew around her face. She had her eyes closed most of the time, but when they were open, she looked at me and smiled. Then she shouted.

“Cum in me David, give me your spunk.”

Seconds later Helene came, closely followed by David.

“Yes, yes, I love it,” Helene cried out.

I kissed her as she came down from her orgasm and as our lips parted, she smiled at me.

“Enjoy that my darling?” I asked

“Yes very much. Thank you, David.”

“Your welcome Helene, that was fabulous.”

“Glad you enjoyed it.”

When Helene dismounted, she went down to look at David’s cock still covered in cum.

“Phil, come and look at this.”

I moved and got down next to Helene.

“Doesn’t that look beautiful,” she said to me, “A gorgeous cock covered in cum.”

“Yes, it does look good,” I replied.

Then Helene’s words surprised me.

“Let’s lick it clean together Phil.”

I knew Helene was bi, of course, and she knew I wasn’t, and we had never spoken about me doing anything with another man. I had never had any desire to touch another man’s cock before.

Helene continued, “It will be so erotic Phil for us to clean him together.”

She obviously wanted to do this badly, and I had seen men do this on DVDs before and it did look horny. So I lowered my head, looking at Helene who was smiling. I think I would probably do anything for this woman.

I stuck my tongue out and touched David’s cock. The juices were very tasty; I couldn’t deny. I was amazed I was doing this, but it was clear Helene loved it. Her tongue then joined mine, and we licked either side of his shrinking cock. As I got into it, we licked faster and along the full length of his cock. Helene then briefly took the head inside her mouth. When she released it she looked at me and nodded, so I nervously opened my mouth and lowered my head, so his cock disappeared into my mouth. It was an unusual feeling, but not at all unpleasant.

I even licked around the head while it was inside my mouth.

“Well done Phil, I’m proud of you,” Helene said.

I then released David’s cock and kissed Helene. We then continued to kiss and lick his cock and swap kisses, before going lower and licking his balls. I was glad that like me David was shaved and the feeling licking him gave me, was quite amazing. I felt good, in fact, proud that I was doing it, and it gave me a feeling of power over David because I was in charge of how he was feeling, the sensations he felt, by being licked.

David didn’t seem to mind either and was loving the attention he was receiving from both of us.

Helene then moved up David’s body and kissed him. He responded, and the kisses went on, so I moved around behind Helene and started to fondle her arse using large circular movements of my hands. This meant that not only did I enjoy the wonderful smoothness of her skin but I also got to look at her wonderful arse hole which opened slightly as my hands, on their wanderings, moved to the sides of her body.

Her arse hole seemed to be winking at me and the more it winked, the more I was drawn to it and very soon I had to lean in and kiss it, then tongue it.

To make things easier, I pulled her arse cheeks wide opening the hole enabling me to get the tip of my tongue inside her. She moaned into David’s mouth as I played with her.

I soon wanted more, to get further inside, so I inserted two fingers as far as I could in her arse and finger fucked her. A third finger soon joined the other two, and I continued to fuck her furiously.

But I still needed more, and I suspect she wanted more too, so I managed to reach her bedside table to grab a tube of lube. I squirted some on her arse letting it run down inside her passage, and I squirted more onto my cock.

I moved into position and pushed my cock all the way into her arse without stopping. I did rest for a while so she could get used to it. By this time David, while still kissing Helene, had moved his hands to play with Helene’s nipple piercings.

Helene was moaning into David’s mouth partly because he was playing with her nipples and partly because of my cock in her arse. Once I was comfortable, I started to fuck her, hard. I wanted to cum and cum quick. Even with the lube, her arse was tight but the resistance it gave increased the sensation to me, and I presume Helene as well.

I could feel the spunk building up, and it wasn’t long before I exploded deep in her bowel, several times until my balls were empty.
Not wanting to put all my weight on Helene’s back for too long, I quickly pulled out and collapsed alongside them. After resting for a while, I leant in to kiss Helene, while David still played with her nipples. It was a beautiful slow long kiss.

When we broke, Helene said, “Thank you.”

“Your welcome my lover.”

“It was amazing to be a part of that,” David said.

“It was amazing wasn’t it?” I replied and then went on. “I will leave you two alone for a while to have some fun, while I freshen up.”

So I left the bedroom and cleaned myself up in the bathroom before sitting in the lounge, still naked.

It wasn’t long before I heard David and Helene fucking. I didn’t go to watch but listened to the wonderful sound of sex. 

It was probably over thirty minutes before it went quiet, after what sounded like several orgasms for Helene and one for David. Alongside that I could hear Helene’s foul language, encouraging David to fuck her cunt harder, cum in her etc. I wondered if some of that was for my benefit as well as their own. But whatever the reason, it was a turn on to hear such foul language come from the mouth of a woman who mostly looks so sweet and innocent.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

After it was quiet for another few minutes, I went and peeped round the corner of the bedroom door. They were lying in each other's arms, with one of David’s hands resting on Helene’s hair and gently stroking it. 

I stepped into the room.

“Okay, you two?”

“Mmmm yes thank you,” Helene said, and David nodded.

“Anyone fancy a drink, coffee, tea or something else?” I went on.

David was the first to respond. “Coffee please.”

“Thank you, my love, yes coffee please,” said Helene.

When I came back, five minutes later they were sat up in bed. I passed the drinks to them.

David looked a bit uncomfortable, and it looked like he wanted to say something. It took him a while, but finally, he did speak.
“Phil. I don’t know what to say to you for sharing Helene with me. Thank you, doesn’t sound enough for spending time with this wonderful woman.”

“Its ok, no need to thank me. We wanted it, and it was Helene who seduced you not the other way round.”

“Yes I did, but it was your idea in the first place, Phil,” Helene added.

“I guess so. We had no idea, David, if you would go along with things, but I knew that if anyone could persuade you, Helene could.”

“She certainly did, but I didn’t know what was going on for some time.”

We all giggled at that.

After finishing our drinks, David said he would sleep in the spare room, even though we said he could stay with us. As he was heading out of our room, I said.

“If you would like to do this again next Monday, let us know.”

David smiled, “How could I resist. Yes, that would be great.”

“Good,” I said. “I am sure we can provide another surprise too!”

David looked puzzled. “Interesting. Goodnight you two.”

“Goodnight David.” We both replied.

“What surprise is that?” Helene asked after he had left us.

“Well how about if we invite Lynsey to join us?”

Helene gasped. “Wow, that’s a great idea.”

While we still laid in bed, Helene spoke again.

“I hope you didn’t feel I put you under pressure to suck David?”

“Well it was a surprise, but no you didn’t pressure me, and as it happened I enjoyed it. Does that make me bi?”

“Well, bi oral certainly. Would you do it again?”

“I wouldn’t want to do it all the time, but yes I would.”

“Good. I find it so erotic watching two men playing with each other.”

Work next day was interesting, but David and I managed to not speak about it most if the day.

I called Lynsey that night, and she was delighted to hear from me and said yes straight away to the following Monday when I told her what the idea was.

So the next Monday came round quickly. David bought his overnight bag to work with him, and this time the three of us travelled back to the flat together via the ferry.

I had arranged for Lynsey to join us at seven o'clock in time for dinner, and she was spot on when she buzzed to come up. I went to open the door for her, and we kissed before I lead her through to the lounge where David and Helene were waiting. I hadn’t spoken to Lynsey as to what to wear, but she had a long coat on, and I suspected I knew what was underneath.
Introductions were made, and Lynsey kissed Helene and David.

“Will you take my coat please Phil,” Lynsey said.

“Of course.”

She faced me as she unbuttoned it and gave me a wink. She slipped it off revealing a beautiful set of black underwear. I  glanced at David and noticed his eyes were wide open. Helene was smiling, and it was she who spoke first.

“Lovely underwear Lynsey.”

“Thanks,” Said Lynsey, as she ran her hands down her body.

The bra pushed her already decent sized tits up and outwards, while the briefs were very brief.

“So is this my surprise?” David managed to say.

“Yes. Lynsey is one of my lovers,” I started, “But you can have her, Helene, or both tonight.”

“I think I’ll have both please.”

We all laughed.

Dinner went well. Lynsey sat next to David, and they were obviously playing with each other under the table.

When we had finished eating, I suggested that they got to know each other more intimately while Helene and I tidied up, so they went to the bedroom. We gave them plenty of time, and before we joined them, we could hear them fucking furiously.

When we finally got to the bedroom, Lynsey was on her knees on the bed being fucked doggie by David. It was great to see.
We stripped off and joined them on the bed. I gave my cock to Lynsey to suck while Helene crawled underneath and licked Lynsey’s slit and David’s cock while playing with her tits.

David came in Lynsey soon after, and as he pulled out, Helene moved in and licked Lynsey’s pussy clean. David and I sat and watched.

“That’s better than watching a porn movie,” David said.

“Certainly is,” I replied, as we continued to watch the girls pleasure each other. They both came before they stopped.

When Helene disengaged from Lynsey, she sat up and kissed David.

“I have an idea,” I said. “Helene, you and David stay here tonight, and Lynsey and I will sleep, well we might sleep a bit, in the spare room. It will give the two of you some time together, and Lynsey and I haven’t played together for a while.”

Everyone agreed, so we split up. 

I gave Lynsey two loads of cum that night, and she had numerous, very loud orgasms. We could hear David and Helene at times, and I am sure they could hear us. On one occasion Helene and I met in the bathroom, so I licked her clean before we returned to our lovers.

We did get some sleep but were woken up by Helene and David fucking again, so of course, we had to as well.
We were all exhausted in the morning but just about managed to get to work on time. That night Helene and I spoke about the previous night.

“ I loved last night Phil. It was great that sometimes I could hear you and Lynsey fucking.

“Yes, I like that too. Its great knowing you are having fun.”

“I was wondering what sort of surprise we could do for David next week, and I wondered if we could invite Carolyn to join us, it been a while since we saw her.”

“That’s a good idea. Have you seen much of her at work recently?”

“Yes, we often have lunch together. She is looking very good. She has changed so much. Gone are the trouser suits and high necked blouses, she normally wears short skirts now and sheer tops and heels as well. She also carries herself much more confidently.”

“Good, I’m pleased to hear it. What about dates, has she had many?”

“She seems to have at least one new one a week, plus sometimes a second meet with someone and nearly all end up with sex.”

“Good for her. I will call her tomorrow and see if she is free next Monday.”

“No leave it to me I can speak to her at work.”

“Okay.”

Helene spoke to Carolyn at lunch the following day, and she was delighted to be asked and readily agreed to join David and us.

The next Monday, David asked me if there was going to be another surprise that evening.

“There might be.” I teased.

“I will take that as a yes,” David replied. We both laughed.

“I can tell you that it's not Lynsey.”

“Shame.”

“But I am sure you will enjoy it.”

Again  I had asked our guest to arrive at seven, which she did. Carolyn was dressed so different from when I first saw her, it seemed like she was a different woman and in many ways she was.

She wore a short black skirt, with a white blouse that was partly transparent and the neckline was V-shaped so that her cleavage was visible. She was wearing stockings, I found out later, and 4-inch heels which made her legs seem longer.

David and Carolyn shook hands, but I noticed a sparkle in Carolyn’s eyes and a very genuine happy smile.

We sat Carolyn next to David and the conversation between them flowed freely to the extent that Helene and I had a separate conversation on our side of the table.

Carolyn did explain fully to David what her situation was, in that she was in a loveless marriage and was looking for attention, while David explained that he was single.

Between courses, Helene managed to get Carolyn in the kitchen and discovered that she was very taken with David, who had had his hand on her thigh by the end of the main course. Helene explained to Carolyn that while she wanted to fuck David that night she was happy for the two new acquaintances to spend the night together and Carolyn readily agreed to this.

It was clear that by the end of dessert that David had his hand high up under Carolyn’s skirt and her hand appeared to be in his lap.
As we broke from the table, Helene played organiser.

“Okay, I know we all want each other so let’s do this properly. I suggest that Carolyn and Phil get together as they haven’t seen each other for a while, while David and I play, and then David and Carolyn, who already seem to be getting intimate with each other, I notice, can spend the rest of the night together!”

Carolyn and David smiled at each other.

“Fair cop,” David said.

So we went to separate bedrooms, as instructed by Helene. 

Carolyn seemed desperate to get started, quickly stripping off her blouse and skirt. I am not sure if that was because it had been a while since we last fucked, or she was trying to get it done quick so she could be with David. I think I will assume the first option!
It was now I found that Carolyn was wearing stockings, black with lacy tops and matching suspender belt, her bra was a quarter cup which exposed her nipples, and there were no knickers. 

“So when did you stop wearing knickers?” I asked her.

“I never do now when I am on a date.”

“Good for you.”

I slipped my fingers between her legs and found she was already wet.

“Someone is on heat!”

“I certainly am, I can't wait to get David’s cock inside me,” Carolyn paused then went on. “Sorry that wasn’t very fair was it?”

“Er, not really, but I think I know what you mean.”

“It's just that now I just love getting new cock, and his cock is new to me, and it feels as if it might be a big one!”

“It's certainly a good one and I know you will enjoy it, but hopefully you will enjoy mine first too.”

“Oh, I will Phil.”

My shirt and trousers were already off so that just left Carolyn to remove my boxers which she rapidly did.

Carolyn left her stockings, suspenders and shoes on but did remove her bra. We then kissed and as we did so we fell onto the bed. Carolyn took control, and when we broke the kiss, she moved higher and squatted over my face. She then slowly lowered herself till my outstretched tongue touched her lips.

She was already wet so there was lots of juice to lick up and I was kept busy for quite a while. Carolyn came very quickly. Although I could have licked her freshly shaved pussy for ages, we wanted to fuck.

Carolyn climbed on top and lowered herself on to my erection. The fucking was fast and furious, and it wasn’t long till I flooded her with my cum. She stayed on top while I fondled her breasts gently, till my cock shrunk and slipped out of her.

We then laid side by side, kissing.

“You’ve certainly changed Carolyn,” I said. “For the better, I should add.”

“Thank you. I must admit I feel like a different woman, both in the way I look and the way I act.”

“I would certainly agree with that.”

“The only problem is, where do I go from here? Do I carry on being an unfaithful slut, or do I find a new full time partner.? I don’t want to go back to what I was.”

“I don't blame you, but I’m afraid I can't answer that question for you.”

“No that's okay. I understand that.”

“You were getting on well with David earlier.”

“Yes I was, but not yet had sex with him! I will get back to you later,” We both laughed.

We could still hear Helene and David fucking, so we thought we would go again. This time it was more leisurely and loving. Just after I came in Carolyn again, there was a tap on the door, and Helene appeared.

“Are you ready to swap Carolyn?”

“Yes sure.”

“You won’t be disappointed; he is looking forward to having sex with you.”

“Good, I’m looking forward to seeing what he is hiding in those trousers!”

With that, Carolyn got off the bed and walked naked out of the room, kissing Helene on the way, and went into the other bedroom.

“David is looking forward to having sex with her,” Helene said to me.

“Good. It's obvious she likes him, so who knows what might happen. She has said to me that she doesn’t want to go back to her old life, but isn’t sure she wants to stay being an unfaithful slut.”

Helene and I laid in bed a while listening to Carolyn and David fucking. They were very noisy. We then made love, and the sound of the other two fucking turned us on. We drifted off to sleep, but both woke up several times to the sounds coming through the bedroom wall. I don't think they got much sleep.

We all struggled to get up the next morning, but we did get to work, just about on time.

Helene had lunch with Carolyn and texted me afterwards to say that she was still very much taken with David and had asked if she could have his number.

When I asked David he readily agreed and admitted to me that although Carolyn was older than he was, he liked her very much and not just for the sex.

By that evening Carolyn sent a text to Helene to say that she had called David and they had arranged a date for later that week.
David told me the same at work the next day.

When it happened, it was a typical date, drinks and a meal. Yes, it did end in sex, but apparently, it wasn’t the frantic sex they did at ours but loving sex.

Our Monday evenings with David stopped, as all his spare time was spent with Carolyn. Only two weeks later, when Carolyn was having lunch with Helene, she told her that she had now decided to leave her husband and move in with David. She wouldn’t be as wealthy as now, but she had decided that her happiness was more important than money.

We hadn’t intended acting as a matchmaker but were happy with the outcome. We weren’t sure whether we would ever have sex with them again, either individually or as four sum, but that was for them to decide if they wanted to stay monogamous or have the freedom that we did to have additional partners. We were sure however that we would remain friends.

To be continued in Ferry Couple – The Neighbour.

Published 
Written by Lukewarm61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors