Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifteen Years Later

"Long after wedding, couple spice things up."

5
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words
It has been 15 years since Laura and I married. In that time we have changed careers a number of times but have been consistently lucky in that we never have really wanted for anything. We have also been blessed with both a handsome son and a beautiful daughter. In this time Laura and I have had our ups and downs but we have remained faithful to each other and have somehow remained rather happy in our lives together.

Our sex life has remained truly amazing considering the fact that we have been together for close to twenty years. We never have fallen into the pitfalls of having a night every week when we promise that we will "make love". However we have certainly done a lot to keep it interesting. Our collection of sex toys is truly huge and I have been lucky in that Laura is very interested in experimenting.

This leads me to where we are today. Laura and I, for our fifteenth anniversary decided to go to a clothing optional resort in Puerto Vallarta. Laura was hesitant to do this; she was worried I'd find some beautiful Chicana and want to take her home and have a threesome. I actually had very little interest at all in that idea.

When we got there Laura quick put on her brand new crocheted bikini. It looked great on her. She had taken amazing care of her body and she looked the same as the day we were married with the exception of a few gray hairs. She trounced off onto the beach, towel, book and sunglasses in hand. Man she was sexy. I felt so amazingly lucky to be so in love after 15 years of marriage.

While she enjoyed the beach I took a shower. After my shower, I quick put on a khaki linen shirt with matching pants and a pair of reefs. I walked out on the beach and found Laura soaking up the rays on a wooden fold-out chair. She looked stunning and I gave her a cat-call as I approached her. She smiled coyly and puckered up to give me a kiss. I knelt down to kiss her and we had a nice make-out session right there on the beach. Before we finished a young waiter walked up to us and in a thick Mexican accent said "your drink ma'am". She gently pushed me away and giggled as she reached up to grab her margarita.

We sat there together on the beach for a while, just taking in the sun and the sound of the crashing waves. Shortly after finishing her drink, Laura stood up. "I am boiling!" and with that she ran towards the ocean. I watched her ass and tits shake as she ran into the water and jumped around in the waves letting them throw her body back and forth. I decided to start scoping the beach for some eye candy. There were maybe a couple of dozen people in plain site and most of them were our age. Not a big deal, but a great many of the people on the beach were either middle-aged, fat, hairy men or their equally over-weight saggy breasted wives. A few of the men were donning really disgusting banana hammock thongs, but luckily most of them were just wearing regular trunks. The women were almost all wearing bikinis and lucky me, the very heaviest of them was walking around topless with boobs down to her pubes. Oh man, I suddenly wished that we were staying someplace that required clothing.

Well after ten minutes of swimming around in the ocean Laura came running towards me. She jumped down next to me in the sand and pressed her wet body onto me, embracing me in a kiss. God she was gorgeous. She announced that she was going to go take a shower and get ready for dinner. She walked off and as she did I noticed how sexy she looked with the sand sticking to her breasts, stomach and legs. I am a lucky guy, no doubt about it.

After another half an hour on the beach I decided to head back to the room as well. As I walked into the room I saw Laura drinking a glass of red wine and lounging in a hot little red body suit that she has had since before we were married. She was an amazing woman.

Just then she looked at me and announced, "I made reservations at a nice restaurant downtown."

"Great, when for?"

"You've got 45 minutes before we need to go."

So I cleaned up a bit and got ready for a romantic dinner out. When I came out of the bathroom, Laura had put on a white ankle length dress and a matching white open shirt. The front of her body suit was clearly visible and her nipples were jutting out. Her hair was pulled up. She was stunning and gave me a quick runway spin. I clapped graciously and we headed out on the town.

Dinner was light and we drank quite a few margaritas. We kept sharing really knowing sexy looks. At one point her feet moved up my leg and she massaged my growing hard-on. She smiled, and as she moved her foot around my crotch she asked me a rather loaded question.

"Did you get any good eye candy today on the beach?"

"I am both pleased and sorry to say that you were the only woman on the beach today that could grab my attention. In my not so humble opinion, we are the best looking couple in the whole place.

"Well don't wait for me to argue with you..."

"What is it, there was a 'but' coming." I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me.

" Well, the wait staff is really attractive."

Probingly I asked, "Is there someone in particular that you are speaking of?"

"Oh no, they're all pretty good-looking. Most of them are local college students and I saw a number of the men that were really well put together. I can't believe you didn't notice that hot little Chicana that was serving drinks on the beach!"

"Jeez, I'm kinda surprised to. It wasn't 'cause I wasn't looking."

"Well I've got the really tall one that was serving me drinks coming over tomorrow to give me a massage." She answered mischievously.

A lot of men, this would make jealous but I was happy that Laura felt comfortable finding turn-ons in men other than myself. I knew that she would never do anything to hurt me. She was a wonderful wife and she always took my feelings into everything she did. While we've had our little extra-curricular activities, we have never cheated in any way. Besides, our vows said nothing about looking at other people.

On the other hand I had taken notice of how our sex-life had changed since the kids were born 7 and 10 years ago. She is an amazingly expressive lover but I can tell that our sex is not everything that she wants it to be. The only way I can get her to cum anymore is to give her head. This is alright because I love licking her pussy. She always keeps it nicely trimmed and because she is so vocal, it is a real turn-on to get her off with my tongue and fingers. However, when it comes to actual sex, she is much less inspired than she used to be. I remember when we used to be the kind of couple that would come home drunk from the bar and fuck each other so hard that we would knock the mattress off the bed. She used to beg me, to fuck her hard and would even let me fuck her tight ass when she was in the right mood. I want to be able to please her in every way but I just don't know what she needs sometimes.

We made out the whole way back from the restaurant, in plain site of the cab-driver. I massaged her breasts and twisted her nipples as she massaged the growing bulge in my pants.

Well, when we got back to the room, we were both drunk and I was horny as hell. I looked at her and immediately started to move towards her. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and met her lips with my own. She pushed me up against the wall and started nibbling at my neck. I reached down her back and started massaging her sweet ass. Oh god I love that ass. She reached around and grabbed my wrists and moved them to my side.

"Oh I really love the way that feels poking against my clit" she said as she gyrated her hips moving her pussy over the bulge in my pants. Holding my hands where they were, she continued to lick my neck and lips.

I really needed something more so I broke free of her hold and I placed my hands on her shoulders pushing her down to her knees.

"Oh do you want me to suck that big cock daddy?" she said in a little girl voice.

"Yeah that's it take Daddy's cock out and start stroking it."

She unzipped my pants and to her delight I was not wearing any boxers. My cock sprang free from my pants and dropped onto her nose. She giggled and grabbed my meat with both hands. She rubbed the head all over her face and neck, giving it quick licks up and down the shaft making me as hard as I get without my cock bursting. She spent some time licking and sucking my heavy balls and then started taking the head into her mouth."

"MMM, your cock tastes so good daddy."

And with that she took the majority of my cock into her mouth sucking hard and vigorously moving her tongue along the underside of my shaft. She was expert at giving head and she had me ready to cum in no time. I didn't want to unload yet though so I pushed her off of my cock causing her to whimper.

I picked her up by her arms and pushed her up against the bed so that her ass was facing me. I came up next to her and quick pulled her skirt down to her knees exposing her sweet ass split by the red thong material of the body suit. I reached up and grabbed her hair pulling back hard. "OOOH, Baby!" was all that she had to say to let me know she was enjoying my forceful treatment. I reached down along the crack of her ass feeling the material covering her pussy and ass hole. I then lifted my hand and came down hard onto her ass. She jutted her ass out in acceptance and cooed. I repeated, this time with more force. She shook her ass back and forth. Again and again I smacked her ass harder and harder. She would whimper and coo and look back at me wantonly.

"Do you like that when I slap your ass you little whore?"

"Oh Daddy, I'm your little whore. You know I like it when you spank me hard!"

With that I dropped to my knees and pulled her skirt down all the way. I reached up and placed my hand over her pussy and started to move it up and down. She started to gyrate her hips in unison with my hand and I thought she was gonna cum right then but she slowed down, letting me get a hold of her snap crotch. I opened it up revealing her beautiful pussy and tight little ass. I started licking my way around her ass and pussy. She was stiff with anticipation. Finally I ever-so-gently placed my tongue on her clit and, with some force, licked over the hood of her clit, over her cunt, and pud and right up to her asshole. God I love licking her sweet ass. She has the sweetest tasting ass on God's green earth. I licked furiously at her rosebud only stopping to spin her around so that I could spread her legs wide while laying her on the bed. I lifted her legs high and again went straight for her ass. I placed my palm over her clit as I continued to eat out her ass. She moaned a big approval when my hand started moving up and down on her clit. I slowly worked my way from her ass back up to her clit with my tongue. I replaced my tongue on her ass with my lubed up thumb.

As I moved my thumb around her ass she pushed down to accept it. I obliged and slowly started to work my finger in her tight rosebud. When I finally got it all the way in and started to screw her ass with my thumb she began to really move her hips aggressively. She grabbed my head and literally started to mash her clit against my mouth. "Oh God that's it daddy,...Oh Shit! Oh fuck your gonna make me cum. That's it fuck my tight ass. That's it, that's it! OH FUUUUCKKK!"

And with that she shook uncontrollably and cum literally poured out of her pussy. She collapsed and let out a good number of lower guttural moans as I continued to softly lick at her juicy cunt.

I fucked her brains out that night, making her cum twice more. I basically found that she wanted it as hard and as deep as I could give it to her. Years ago she would get really sore from fucking like that, but she seemed to really enjoy it when I had her from behind or with her legs up on my shoulders burying myself as deep as I could.

After a long steady fuck I sat up on her chest and she placed my cock between her sweet tits that were pushed in by the body suit which was pulled around them. I spit down onto my cock making it wet so it would slide easily in between her tits. Then I started to really move my cock as she held her tits tightly together. "Oh Jesus Daddy you fuck me so good. I love having you pound that enormous cock into me. Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna spray that seed all over me. Give it to me Daddy. I want to feel your hot cum all over me!"

With that spurt after spurt came pouring out of my cock. I gave her the best pearl necklace I've ever seen and a few stray shots landed on her tongue and lips. She eagerly swallowed it and then cleaned my cock off, coaxing the rest of the cum out of my shaft.

We woke the next morning to a knocking on our door. "Oh shit it's already 10:00!" Laura said rather panicked. I was pretty out of it on account of all those margaritas last night. She quickly got out of bed and threw on her bathrobe. She came to the door and opened it as cheerfully as she could.

"Good morning ma'am. I am her to give you your massage. Are you still wanting a massage ma'am" It was the voice of the young man who served Laura her drink on the beach yesterday. He had a somewhat suave yet immature Mexican accent.

"God yes, just let me throw my towel on." And with that the young man walked in to set up his table and Laura went to the bathroom to put on her towel.

She came out with her hair up and an over sized towel with which to cover herself. He turned so that she could remove the towel and lay flat on the table. She placed the towel back over her mid-section and the masseuse turned back to start his work on my wife's back.

While he was folding the towel down to the top of her ass, and applying some oil to her back, Laura started to ask him questions; what his name was, how old, did he have a girlfriend, pretty general questions, but he was taken aback by her interest.

It turned out that his name was Chuchu and he was 22 years old. He had worked summers at the resort for the past 4 years while he attended a University in Mexico City during the rest of the year. He had just graduated and said that he wasn't quite sure what he was going to do now.

Chuchu started off with Laura's head. He gave her whole scalp a gentle rub. He then worked her neck and shoulders which he stayed with for a solid 20 minutes. He worked his way down her back and when he got to where her towel was, he folded it to where her crack started. He moved his hands skillfully all over my wife's back, the whole time Laura moaning her approval of what young Chuchu was doing.

When Chuchu got to where the towel was folded over he jumped down to her feet. He started with her toes, which made her a little jumpy. He spent some time on her feet and really worked her calves over. Still she was moaning the whole time....that was, until he got to her thighs. He folded the towel up to right where her ass meets her thighs and then began massaging the lower part of her thighs. He worked his way up to the mid-thigh and rubbed with a great deal of force. All of a sudden I started to hear Laura breath rather deeply. Her breathing was getting ragged when he finally got to the section right below her ass and pussy. When he finally reached that piece of her flesh she spread her legs just enough to give him access to her inner-thigh as well as possibly giving him one hell of a view. As he started to go for her inner-thigh she responded with even deeper, more uneven breathing. It sounded like she would if she were about to have an orgasm and our kids were in the room next door.

The whole time I was watching in awe. After a few more minutes, Chuchu cracked his knuckles and, in a rather pitiful tone, stated, "I am sorry ma'am but I must pack up my things and go."

"What, so soon?" she replied.

"I am sorry ma'am, but I have two more appointments this morning. I do wish I could stay. You are much more... compelling of a woman than I will surely see for a long time." Man this kid was suave.

"Well I do hope you are not booked up for the rest of the week??" my wife stated in a very manipulative, begging tone as she handed him a $40.00 tip.

"I am sure I can make time ma'am." And with that, my wife covered herself, and stood and he folded his table and was out the door.

I walked in to the bathroom naked with a partial erection and turned on the shower. I got in, but before I could start lathering up the curtain flew open. Laura entered and haphazardly closed the curtain and immediately dropped to her knees, and began engulfing my waining erection. Her right hand moved down to her engorged clit while her left hand moved between my legs and grabbed my ass. She pulled me into her mouth and started using real pressure on the underside of my cock with her tongue. Within a few strokes of my cock, she had lubed her finger and was pushing it against my asshole. She literally started inhaling my cock and her right hand became a blur on her clit. Her Left hand moved down to my nuts and started massaging them as if warming them up to produce a copious amount of cum.

She had gotten me to the back of her throat and I... I...well I don't know that she's ever made me cum that fast. As I sprayed her throat with my cock cream she pulled me out into her mouth and I began filling it. I noticed how much her hips and body as a whole were gyrating as her hand was forcefully massaging her clit and my cock was filling her mouth with cum. I did what I knew would get her to cum. I pulled my cock from her lips and started slapping her on the face as one, then two, then three thick shots of cum poured out of my cock. As the last one came out, Laura started to scream with a huge orgasm, and as she did I used my cock to spread my seed all over her gorgeous face. She must have cum for a solid 15 seconds and I must have rubbed my cock around for a solid 3 minutes as she came down. She then stood up all of a sudden and kissed me, allowing both of our saliva, as well as a copious amount of my cum, to mix between our mouths.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

God she was a hot little slut when she wanted to be.

We let the warm water fall on us for a while when we heard another knock on the door. She put her hand over her mouth. "Woops, I forgot about my lesson." And she quickly jumped out of the shower.

"What lesson?"

"Sea kayaking, I told you last night but you were drunk."

"Do I have to go?" I unwillingly replied.

"No, that's fine, I don't mind going alone. It'll give me a chance to flirt with hot, young, single Chicanos!" Laura said jokingly. I'm not so sure she was joking.

I finished showering quickly so I could give her a kiss goodbye. When I threw on a towel, and entered the bedroom, the instructor, a late twenties handsome Mexican with a closely cropped beard, had come in and she had already put on a really hot bikini. It was a blue paisley one that had a very small top that her tits were practically falling out of, and the bottom was a very low-cut thong. She had never before worn a thong bikini, claiming that they were tacky, but she looked fucking hot. She came over to give me a kiss goodbye and as she did I saw the instructor staring at her bare ass. They both left in a hurry, and I took a nap.

When I awoke it was 2:30 and I decided it was time to hit the beach. I walked out onto the beach in a towel, and dropped it in the sand as I continued to walk in the water. I had been nude at Hot Springs before, where there were always other people, but I had never been in front of a crowd of people in the buff, and yeah, it felt liberating.

I stayed in the water for about twenty minutes swimming deep with the fish, and then coming up for air. I then left the water and strolled towards my towel. I dried myself and walked into the beach bar and took a seat. I ordered a margarita. There were topless woman all over the bar but unfortunately only one was really worth looking at and that was only because of her face, not really any great physical features or anything.

So I sat there for the next ten minutes, finished my drink and then ordered another. I turned in my stool to face the ocean and as I did I saw my wife jogging towards me. She was smiling, her skin was glistening with water, and her breasts were moving up and down as she came to a halt right in front of me. She wrapped her arms around and gave me a long sloppy kiss.

Over the next few days Laura and I spent a great deal of time either alone in our bedroom or on the beach. We would have sex as many as four times a day. She sucked me off and I ate her out so many times I lost count. It was a great week for us. We had sparked up a flame between the two of us that hadn't been there in quite awhile. Alas, I had to get back to the business on Saturday so Friday was the last night in paradise. 

We went out for dinner that night at the nicest spot in Puerto Viarta. I was stoked 'cause I was able to get fresh caught lobster, something you don't get a lot of in the desert. When we got back Laura put on a little baby doll. As I lied down on the bed she came over and straddled me. I could smell her horniness and I just didn't think I was up for it so I suggested we go out to the hot tub. She agreed and put on her bikini again.

"Why don't you just skinny dip with me tonight?"

"Honey, you know how I feel about that, besides, isn't my thong good enough?"

As we headed towards the Hot tub we could here the sounds of salsa music and a few boys partying. As we got there we saw Chuchu, the kayak instructor and a boy we didn't recognize. 

As we entered the light of the teki torches the boys all turned toward us and the one we didn't know whistled and said, "Alright! Just what we needed some more partiers."

Laura instantly gave out her patented "WOOOHOOO!" while doing a quick spin revealing her thong. From that she got whistles from the whole group. She blushed and quickly climbed the stairs.

"You boys don't mind if we join you?"

"Are you kidding? What kind of party is three boys sitting in a hot tub alone?" asked Chuchu as he followed my wife's breasts as they sank below the surface of the water. I quickly climbed in and introduced myself to the three guys, Chuchu I already knew, the instructor's name was Javier, and the boy neither of us knew was named Jefe.

"It's Jefe's birthday today so were having a little celebration", said Javier as he passed a large joint. 

"How old are you sweetie", Laura said in a motherly voice.

He answered, kinda slurring his Mexican accent, "I'm precisely 22 years old and I'm all man, so don't call me sweetie. Hey you two wanna take a shot with me?"

"How could I say no?" Laura asked with her eyes staring at the cute boy. He stood up, and as he did, we watched as his penis just slightly came out of the water. It was flaccid but we both could tell it was huge. He turned to pour the tequila and brought himself up farther out of the water so that when he turned to face us with the shots, his cock was staring Laura in the face less than three feet away. 

"Here you are sexy." He handed Laura the glass but her eyes were transfixed on the sheer girth of his cock. She quickly looked up into Jefe's face as he smiled down at her. It was obvious he knew what she was staring at but he wasn't going to say anything, at least not yet.

Javier looked at Laura and said, "How is it, on a beach sprawling with nasty topless women, the one really sexy one is wearing a full bikini?" Laura just blushed and looked away.

Jefe chimed in, "Yeah sweetheart, you are beautiful. How about showing us a little more of that body?" 

"Are you gonna let 'em talk like this to me!" She sort of half jokingly said to me.

"Don't look at me. I've been trying to get you to show more of that sweet ass of yours since we got here.

"Come on sexy, even your hubby wants you to take it off. Besides you haven't gotten me a birthday present!" 

"I hadn't even met you before tonight!" Laura shouted somewhat drunkenly.

"ALL THE MORE REASON!" The three said in unison.

Laura turned to me and whispered in my ear very quietly, " Go and get the digital camcorder."

"What!" I yelled out. 

"Well if I'm gonna really strip for them I want you to get it on camera" she whispered.

So I walked.... Nope I ran back to the room. I grabbed the camera and some other necessities, and ran back.

"So where'd the hubby go," I heard as I approached the group.

"He'll be back soon... oh he's here."

"So what the hells the camera for?" Jefe said in a very sloppy drunk voice

With that Laura stood up out of the water and grabbed both her breasts as she did a little hair toss for the boys.

"Holy shit this ladies a MILF!"

"Why thank you Chuchu, but you should really watch your language young man. Sorry to many years as a teacher."

I interjected the flirtation. "So you boys don't mind if I tape this for later viewings do you?"

"Hell no. Go ahead man," answered Javier.

"One rule you boys have to all get up on the ledge, No jerking off." A silence befell the three boys. They stood up out of the hot tub. In doing so they exposed there already hard cocks. They were all fair size but Chuchu's was enormous. I have to say that for once I felt a little jealous. He was easily twice as big around as me and a solid 11 in. long. Javier was about my size if not a little skinnier and Jefe was a nice median between the two of them. 

So they all sat down on the edge of the tub and Laura looked rather longingly at their beautiful bodies. She looked magnificent with the water dripping off her hot body.

"Oh my GOD!" (Actually all of them said it at this point.) She pushed her breasts up with both her hands and then slowly teased them a little nipple by pulling her top down just enough to see the tops of her aureoles. Then she turned around and smiled at the camera which had been running for at least a minute. As her back was turned she grabbed hold of her thong and slowly slid it down over her tight ass while the boys massaged their cocks. When she turned around to reveal her trimmed pussy all but Jefe stopped jerking his cock. He continued and Laura just starred at it.

"Well don't stop there sexy!" Jefe just blurted out as he continued to stroke his 9 1/2 inch cock. 

So she quickly ripped her top off and then turned to the camera. "So what do want your little girl to do now Daddy?" 

"You do what you want to do you little whore."

"Oh, remember, I'm your little whore Daddy."

And with that she turned back looking the boys over while biting her lower lip. At this point all of them were stroking their meat. She stared right at their erections as if pondering a deep philosophical question.

"Holy shit I think I'm gonna get a birthday blow job!" 

Laura looked up at Jefe and demurely asked, "Is that what you want? You want me to suck your big cock?... Well, I guess it's only fair that you should go first." She got in between his legs and looked at him coyly. She then lowered her head and licked from the very base of his balls up to the top of his cock. As Laura made her descent on Jefe's cock she placed her hand at the bases of the two other boy's shafts. All three tipped their heads back as Laura pleasured them. I had come around to get a better shot of the whole thing and Laura looked up at me and said "Oh Daddy, I can taste his cum in my mouth? You don't mind if I get cum in my mouth do you Daddy?" I just shook my head.

"Good answer sir," Jefe said looking down on the camera from above. I shot his face for a little while until Javier stood up. Laura had been kneeling but Javier had her stand up to bring her up out of the water. Javier then kneeled behind her and started to lick up and down her slit. All of a sudden Laura got a lot more serious with her dick sucking. She started taking more and more of Jefe. Jefe couldn't stand it anymore. He wrapped his hand up in her hair and started to shove his cock deeper in her throat. Before long her nose was planted in his pubic hair and he was holding her there while she played with his balls and jerked Chuchu's enormous rod. Laura had to come up for breath.

"Jesus Daddy, he's fucking my ass with his tongue." She moaned as Javier expertly tossed her salad. She then yelled at him. "Oh please, I need to feel full."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly stood up and slowly pushed his cock inside my wife's sopping wet cunt. As he did this, Jefe pushed his cock back inside her mouth. She was now getting it from both ends and seemingly loving it. When Javier finally got all the way in her he grabbed her hair tightly and started to fuck her with no abandon as he forcefully pushed her head down onto Jefe's cock. Laura tried to cry out with pleasure but her mouth was stuffed with Jefe's cock. Jefe started to moan and Laura didn't let up at all. As a matter of fact as Javier brought her closer to her orgasm she went up and down faster on Jefe's cock. Javier started to frantically fuck her now and she turned back just long enough fro her to say "Don't stop fucking my pusssssyyyy!"

With that she started to scream in orgasm and as she did she downed Jefe's cock. After a couple bounces of her head he started to curse loudly. "Oh fuck, this sluts gonna make me cum!" And I could hear Laura start to gulp as she swallowed all that the 22 year old had to offer. Javier slowed down behind her and started giving her long, slow strokes. She played with Jefe in her mouth until he was finally limp and exhausted. Javier took his cock out of her and moved around to get some of my wife's mouth action.

"Chuchu, why don't you sit down in front of me?" Laura suggested. As he slid down Laura stood up and started rubbing her pussy. I handed her a bottle of oil based lube and she put some on herself to make the whole underwater thing a lot easier. She slowly lowered herself onto Chuchu's monster of a cock and as she did she looked into the camera. "Oh my God Daddy his cock is so huge. I don't know if I can fit it in me."

"Oh I know you can baby. Just relax yourself." I tried to console her but she just looked uncomfortable. She turned her head to Chuchu and looked him in the eyes. She took a deep breath and grabbed him by the hair. She all of a sudden got a very serious look on her face. 

"That's it mamacita. Take that big cock in your tight pussy."

"Oh you like mama's pussy don't you baby."

" Oh yeah give that pussy to me,... give it to me."

With that she lowered herself all the way and whimpered. "There it is baby. It's your's." As soon as she said that Chuchu wrapped his arms around my wife and started to bury himself inside her very forcefully. She started to scream but I knew she was enjoying it because she was staring into the camera the whole time. 

Javier got tired of waiting for my wife's mouth so he brought his cock to her. She quickly opened wide to receive him and he swiftly had his cock balls deep in my wife's mouth. All of sudden Laura spit the cock from her mouth and looked down at Chuchu so wantonly you would have never have guessed that she even had a husband much less that he was standing right there. Chuchu placed his arms under Laura's legs and easily lifted her up out of the water and started to slam into her mercilessly. Javier came up behind her and started to tongue her ass again and Laura just erupted in orgasm. "OHH FUUCK HIS COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG! OH FUCK!"

As she was screaming in orgasm, Javier oiled his cock up and placed it in the entrance to her ass. She reached behind him for stability as he slowly pushed his cock inside her tight ass. All of a sudden Laura's voice turned soft and relaxed. "Oh Baby! You like fucking my sweet little ass? Do my boys like sandwiching me in between them?"

Chuchu had held her long enough. He sat back sown and let Javier do all the work of fucking her. He laid there buried deep inside my wife while Javier began to fuck her ass with no abandon. I sat up on the side of the hot tub to get a better angle and to stroke my own cock. "Oh do you like watching your little whore getting fucked in both my holes?"

"I don't know baby, there's something missing... Hey Jefe. Go stuff your cock in my wife's mouth." It took Jefe a few seconds to get up and then he put his flaccid cock up to my wife's lips. "That's it; rub it around on her face. Slap my wife with your cock." The kid looked at me like I was crazy but he did it and as he did Laura started to come to another orgasm. As she started to scream out loud Jefe stuffed his cock into her mouth. She swallowed even in mid orgasm. 
"That's my wife... Air tight." I whispered into the microphone.

Javier stood up and moved around to Laura's face and started slapping her in the face while she sucked on Jefe. Jefe pulled out and lubed up his cock right in front of her face. He wanted her to know where he was stuffing his big cock. He came up behind her and slowly started pushing into her ass while Chuchu just held her from jumping out of the tub. She started to scream as he got about half way in. 
"Oh stay there honey, just for a little bit."

She stayed still but Chuchu started rocking his dick in and out of her which caused her to scream out of pure pleasure as he brought her to another orgasm. As she came Jefe pushed himself all the way in her ass and had begun to really pound all 9 1/2 inches into her. Javier was stroking his cock all over Laura's face and was trying to feed it to her. She finally got used to the feeling of being so full and started to give him a light blow job. As she did that, Chuchu and Jefe began a sawing rhythm and it got faster and faster until she started to cum once more. Javier jerked himself hard as my wife came.

"Oh baby, are you gonna give me some more cum. Yeah cum for me!" That was all the encouragement Javier needed and he unloaded a couple of shots into her mouth and on her nose. 

At the site of this Jefe started yelling, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum in your tight fucking ass."

"Oh yeah baby cum in my ass. Fuck that tight ass."

When he was done he pulled out and collapsed in the hot tub. Chuchu lifted her off of him and stood up. She moved over to him, her face spotted with cum. Instead of sucking on him though, she put oil over his cock. "Don't you wanna fuck Mama's ass with this big cock?" He very forcefully spun her around to face me as he lubed her ass for one last cock. She spread her ass as wide as she could. He entered very slowly at first and then picked up the pace. She seemed to be fairly comfortable with his size. He moved slowly and she kept on pushing back onto him. She finally bottomed out on him and looked back at him knowingly. "Do you like how that ass feels around your cock. Oh pretty please just fuck my ass while my husband watches."

She looked over at the camera and me, her husband, sitting on the side of the hot tub, hard cock in hand. She cooed as she lowered her hand to jerk me off while he started to fuck her ass faster and faster. He worked her up to a steady pace but couldn't hold out any longer. He stood up and stood next to me as he jerked his enormous cock. I stood up and started to get ready to cum. 
Laura sat up and wantonly cried, "Of fuck cover me guys. Cum all over me." He started first and he sprayed a seemingly endless amount of cum on her tongue, forehead and cheeks. I shot my first wad as he finished up. I felt like a fire hose as I covered my wife's hair, cheeks, tits, neck and then finally I squeezed the rest out on her tongue. 

We all lied there in the tub feeling comatose. Laura came and sat up on me and bent down to kiss me, and I opened my mouth, accepting the taste of Chuchu's and my own semen. 

I woke up the next morning to Laura showering. We packed our bags and left out tropical paradise. At this point we have made plans for another vacation but Laura has made it clear she does not want to go back to Puerto Vallarta. I think too many people have seen her naked there. Oh well. I'll just have to work her into showing her body again in some other paradise. Whatever happens, at least I have a tape of the one time Laura stripped for a group of young men.

Published 
Written by HighDesert
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments