Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finale: Chapter 3

"The culmination of a night of passion!"

3
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Paul stops at the door, hearing the sounds of screams fading in the background. He smiles as he inserts his key into the door, thinking of all the fun about to be had. The door opens and he enters the house. He walks through the hallway and into the living room and stops at the sight. Aziza and Miranda are on the couch, Miranda lying against Aziza, her head thrown back and her tongue in the other woman’s mouth. Aziza’s hand is between Miranda’s legs pinching her clit. Paul staggers at the sight leaning against the wall as his cock hardens. The women break their kiss and look at Paul, Aziza tweaking one of Miranda’s nipples.

“Come here, big boy. Take a better look.”

Paul walks into the room and sits on the ottoman. Miranda lays down full length on the couch as Aziza settles in between her legs. She grips Miranda’s ass and licks her clit, sucking on it and pulling it out, nipping it with her teeth. Paul watches Miranda’s face, as her eyes close her mouth opens in pleasure, her breath raspy and harsh. His erection hardens and he unzips his pants, to free his cock. The women turn at the sound, eyeing his cock hungrily as it springs free.

“Mine!” Miranda says and crawls out from under Aziza and goes on hands and knees to Paul, taking his cock into her mouth and sucking hard. Paul leans back as Aziza comes up to him and puts one of her breasts into his mouth. He sucks willingly as Aziza plays with her clit. Miranda keeps sucking, saliva dripping down Paul’s cock, as she plays with his balls, rolling them around in her fingers and pinching the tender skin. She stops when she hears Paul’s breath start to quicken.

“Now, now, the fun has just begun!” Miranda and Aziza step back and lead Paul to the bedroom where they shed him of the rest of his clothes and push him onto the bed. There are scarves on the bed posts and Miranda ties his hands to the headrest, while Aziza ties his ankles spread eagle to the foot board. With his bonds secured, Miranda leaps back onto his cock to rouse it to life again. Once he’s fully hard she sits reverse cowgirl on top of him, grabbing his ankles and leaning forward so he can get a good look at her ass and his cock in her wet cunt.

“Oh my fucking God, Miranda! That looks so hot!” Paul’s voice is strained from the sight and the feel of her cunt sliding over his cock. “You’re so wet.” Paul leans his head back, breathing hard.

“I can’t let you both have all the fun, now can I?” Aziza asks playfully. Before Paul can respond she straddles his face and he willingly opens his mouth to receive her wet pussy.

“You enjoyed watching this on the screen, now see if the real thing is just as good. See if you can make me cum on your face!” She taunts him as she rolls her hips.

Paul accepts the challenge and shoves his tongue inside of her. He focuses on her clit and licks. Aziza grabs the head rest and braces herself as she rocks on Paul’s face. Her juices start to slide down his face, as Miranda pounds his cock into her. He moans around Aziza’s cunt, trying his best to concentrate, but it feels amazing, as Miranda squeezes his cock as she lifts up and slams herself back down. His cock keeps hitting her cervix, making her scream. Aziza realizes Paul’s concentration is slipping and works herself on his mouth.

“Yes, that’s it. Keep going!” Aziza whispers.

Paul can’t handle it anymore, he’s going to cum, and he wants to be upright when it happens. “Untie me, Aziza. I want to fuck my wife.”

She pouts for a second before releasing his arms and his legs. Miranda hardly notices, as she’s enjoying herself too much. She yelps in surprise when Paul whips his legs out from under her and bends her forward on the bed as he enters her from behind. He grabs her hips and pumps her hard.

“Yes, Paul! Fuck me, fuck my cunt!”

Paul doesn’t need to be told twice, and he fucks her faster and harder, their skin slapping from the impact. Aziza’s eyes are wide as she watches, the scene so fucking hot in front of her. She rubs her clit, wanting to cum with them.

Paul keeps fucking Miranda, and her body starts to tense. She’s so close to cumming. Her screams are now gasps that come with each thrust. He quickens his pace and drives into her. She screams her orgasm and as her body clenches, Paul groans and sprays his cum deep inside of her. Miranda shivers as Paul’s cock twitches inside of her. They collapse on the bed and turn to see Aziza’s eyes frantic as she masturbates beside them.

“Fuck, that’s so hot.”

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” Paul says with a twinkle in his eye.

He slides down Miranda’s body and sucks at her cunt, her juices and his cum flowing in his mouth. He swallows it down enthusiastically as Miranda whimpers from the sensitivity. It’s more than Aziza can handle and she cries out as she cums, the liquid gushing out of her and onto the bed. She grabs the head rest for support as she shudders and the last of the orgasm spills from her.

“Holy shit, that’s hot. Do you always do that?”

“Not always, but I love it!”

“He does, and yeah, it’s fucking hot!” Miranda agrees.

The three of them nestle onto the bed together, relaxing and cuddling. Their hands trail each other’s bodies and soon Aziza is ready to play again.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

She gently thrusts her hips against Paul’s side and he strokes her hip.

“Ready for more?” She asks.

Miranda watches them sleepily.

“Go for it, you two. I still need a moment.” Aziza smiles at her friend in thanks and looks at Paul. She knows he’s ready.

“Let’s try something a little different this time.” Aziza offers and fishes out a small chest from underneath the bed. She’s leans over with her legs spread so Paul can get a good look at her still wet pussy.

“Careful, Aziza. If I fuck you now you’ll fall right off the bed!”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m not the one getting fucked.” She rights herself and turns around as she finishes strapping on the dildo she’d been retrieving from the chest. Paul’s mouth falls open.

“Come here, big boy. Let’s see how well you take a pounding.”

Paul crawls to her, and she guides his head to the toy. He opens his mouth and licks and sucks, getting it nice and wet. Aziza pulls out some lube once the dildo is nice and wet. She turns Paul around and lubes his ass generously from the bottle. She drips more onto the toy and rubs it in.

“Let me know if it hurts, okay? I’ll stop right away,” Aziza assures him before they start.

He nods quickly, excited to try.

Aziza positions herself behind him and starts to slowly insert the dildo into his ass. Paul breathes as it enters, and relaxes his body to ease the entry. Once inserted, Aziza starts to slowly pull out. Paul’s ass is nice and lubed, and the feeling is awesome. Aziza sees this and thrusts a little faster. Paul rocks with her, groaning his pleasure. She can see he’s okay and so starts to fuck him in earnest. Paul hadn’t realized when she’d strapped the dildo on that it had a clit stimulator on it and Aziza rubs herself ecstatically against it.

Paul is loving the pounding he’s receiving. His eyes are closed to better feel the sensations, his mouth spread into a wide grin. When he opens his eyes he sees Miranda at the foot of the bed, Aziza’s dildo fucking her cunt as she watches the scene in front of her.

“Paul, fuck me. I want you to fuck me as Aziza fucks your ass!” Miranda gasps.

Paul beckons to her with a hand and she quickly slides over the bed and gets on her knees doggy style. On Aziza’s next thrust, Paul enters Miranda, fast and hard. The three of them get into a rhythm, and their voices mingle with the pleasure. Paul grabs Miranda’s shoulder for better leverage and fucks her hard. Miranda screams in pleasure as she orgasms and Paul shoots his cum into her for the second time. Aziza feels the pressure on the dildo and her orgasm quickly follows. She yells out in surprise. She slips out of Paul and leans back, undoes the straps, letting the dildo fall to the floor as her clit is too sensitive now.

“Miranda, come here. Let me taste you,” Aziza calls and Miranda stands up on the bed and over Aziza’s body as her and Paul’s cum drips out of her and onto Aziza’s face.

The sight is too much for Paul and his cock is still hard. He slips himself underneath Aziza and lifts her up so she’s balancing on her feet over his cock and guides her hips up and down onto him, fucking her as she eats the cum out of Miranda. Aziza’s muffled whimpers turn both Paul and Miranda on even more, and Paul watches as he lifts her up and down on his throbbing cock, her hands on Miranda’s waist for support as she laps at the wet cunt. Miranda leans her hands on the wall for support and Paul pounds Aziza’s cunt relentlessly, wanting to cum in her too.

“Yes, fuck me, Paul. Cum in me, eat me out like you did Miranda!” Aziza commands before burying her face in Miranda’s cunt again.

Paul tightens his hands on Aziza’s hips again and pulls out till there’s only about an inch inside of her. He gently thrusts against her, hitting her g-spot. He fucks her like this until she gushes again, her scream buried in Miranda’s mound. This causes Miranda to cum on Aziza’s face. Aziza turns to Paul and he can see the combined juices running down her lips and chin. The sight is so arousing that he plunges himself deep inside Aziza and fucks her until he cums, slamming her body down as his cock pulses from the cum shooting into her. She screams and wriggles from the pleasure coursing through her body, making Paul’s body jump. He thrusts in her a few more times to fully spend himself and then pulls out. Aziza moves to sit over his face once again, and he latches onto her cunt, pushing his tongue into her to hasten the cum into his mouth. He laps at her, swallowing it down and savoring the taste. Miranda and Aziza watch, the sight so arousing. Paul laps at her clit again making Aziza cum one last time. Miranda slides over to Paul’s hand and he pounds her cunt with his fingers, until she too is spent, her body clamping onto his wet fingers as she cums. With the last bit of cum in his mouth, he swallows happily as the two women sprawl on the bed exhausted. He nestles in between the both of them, kissing each of them deeply.

“That was fucking amazing!” Paul enthuses. The women smile and sleepily nod in agreement.

“We’ll definitely have to do this again,” Miranda agrees and snuggles into Paul’s chest.

“Oh, yes!” Aziza says and snuggles into Paul’s other side.

Paul smiles and closes his eyes, falling asleep with these beautiful women, sated and content.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments