Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fireworks in the Hot Tub

"Fourth of July and a hot tub... good thing her dad couldn't see under the bubbles!"

9
2 Comments 2
23.7k Views 23.7k
690 words 690 words
Fourth of July

My friend Ryan and I had gone over to Michaela’s for a party on the Fourth of July. Michaela was my girlfriend at the time. She’s about 5’6’’, reddish-brownish hair, and pretty fit body with some very nice D cup breasts.

It was a neighborhood party that her parents were throwing, but there were still some people our age. That night I found myself in a hot tub with Michaela, her friends Deanna, Natalie, my friend Ryan, and some other guy. Michaela’s dad was right next to the hot tub, grilling some burgers and hotdogs for everyone.

I never expected to find myself in the events that occurred that night. I mean, Michaela and I had talked about possibly having a little threesome with someone if the chance arose. However, I certainly didn’t think it would happen then.

Michaela was next to me on my right and Deanna next to her. Ever since I met Deanna, I had wanted her. She was more fit to the type of girl I’m interested in. She had a cute, innocent face, 5’ 6’’, dark black hair, and slim.

We were all just talking, laughing, and having a good time. At some point, I looked over and noticed both Michaela and Deanna looking at me and just smiling. I was a bit confused until I finally realized what was going on. Subtly reaching my hand over between Michaela’s legs, I was surprised to find Deanna’s hand had already beat me there, and her hand wasn’t just sitting there…

I moved my hand over Michaela’s bikini to find that Deanna’s hand was beneath it. I also slid my hand underneath and placed it over hers, now able to feel the motion of her fingers sliding into my girlfriend’s pussy. I looked at Deanna to see a smile on her face and the naughty girl she actually was in her eyes. As for Michaela, she was definitely trying her best to hide the fact that she now had both mine and Deanna’s fingers moving inside of her, especially with four other people just a few feet away from us, including her own father.

As we continued, I couldn’t help but notice that Michaela had her hand reached out towards Deanna too.

EdwinStalker23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdwinStalker23

I figured she must have been returning the favor. If only Deanna had been the one in the middle, I could have been joining in. I found myself hoping I would get that chance later that night.

I don’t really know how the others didn’t notice at all, but Deanna and I continued, our fingers sliding against one another dancing inside of Michaela’s pussy. We both kept pushing our fingers deeper, filling her up. I had begun with only two fingers, as did Deanna, but as we went on I added another. Three of my fingers were now massaging the walls of Michaela’s pussy, Deanna matching with her own three. I could feel Michaela’s pussy wrapped tightly around our fingers.

I can’t explain how exciting it is to be fingering your girlfriend, along with her friend, right in front of her friends and family. Michaela gave us both a look that she wanted the three of us to escape to some privacy inside, and we both were ready to get out of that hot tub and into Michaela’s bed. So we quickly found some excuse for getting out and leaving the others as we headed straight for Michaela’s room to actually begin the real fun.

We busted through the door, shutting it behind us and locking it. I turned away from the two of them to turn off the lights. As I turned back, I found Deanna on top of Michaela, kissing her and again sliding her fingers inside of Michaela. I was left with the perfect view of Deanna bent over a foot away from me, her ass lifted up right in front of me. My chance had finally come to satisfy my desires for my girlfriend’s best friend…

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by writer242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments