Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Threesome

"First time hooking up with a couple leads to new experiences"

49
17 Comments 17
41.7k Views 41.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
It had been a really stressful time in my life, and I was looking for some sexual fun to distract me from other worries. Back when personal ads were free--and more open--I was looking for local people wanting to fuck with no strings attached. One day I came across an ad from a woman who was looking for someone to join her and her husband in a threesome. I had often wondered about a MMF threesome when I was married. We had talked about it and mustered up the courage to ask one friend but he was not comfortable with the idea. That night as he slept a two rooms down, my then wife and I had the best and loudest sex of our lives. Other than that time, there was never another chance.

So being curious I responded to the ad. The woman wrote back and we started up a conversation. She had said she had never been with anyone else except her husband, and was feeling the desire to do more. It was here that the conversation took another twist. She said that her husband had some bi experiences when he was in the service and wanted to share a man with his wife. She asked if this was ok with me, and I had to think. CouldI let another guy touch and suck me? I figured this was the adventure I was looking for, so I said I would consider it.

Well it tooks weeks for all of us to find the time and courage to actually act on our desires. We had one face-2-face meeting in public to make sure we were not crazy people, and finally set a date when we would go for broke. They came to my place. I wasn't sure how nervous we would all be, so I had some porn on the VCR. We sat and watched for a little, and then the hands started to wander. Before I knew it, I had cupped her breasts and started to kiss her. In return, her husband pulled up her shirt and sucked on her tits. She reached over and pulled out his cock and stroked him there on my couch while she slid her tongue in and out of my mouth. We knew the awkward time was over, and headed up to the bedroom.

She went into the restroom, and as she was there the husband and I started to undress. I left my underwear on until she came to the room, and there were soon ripped off my waist so she could see my cock. I was a little nervous and was only semi-hard, but he was standing at full attention. She sat on the bed and pulled both of us to her, using our cocks as handles. She stroked mine as she slid her husband's hard member into her mouth, releasing a loud moan from him. She eyed my cock as she sucked her man's, and then brought her mouth over to mine. She licked the head of it, then the underside of it. The last lick sent a sensation that shook my brain, and my cock sprang to its full size. Iconsider myself pretty average--little more than 6---but am on the thick side. Her husband's cock was around 5 inches and rather thin. I could feel her moan on my cock as she slid me in and out of her hungry mouth. She put her hands on my ass and pushed me further into her mouth, leaving her husband there to jack off. Her technique was fantastic and she soon found a steady rhythm of suction and slurping that brought me close to cumming.

I stopped her, brought her face up to mine and kissed her hard, sliding my tongue past her lips. She had stripped down to her panties before she came into the room. She slid up on to the bed and slid off her pants showing off a freshly shaven pussy that was already glistening from the juices pouring out of her. She slid to the middle of the bed and put herself in spread eagle position. Her hubby brough his cock up to mouth, and he leaned over and sucked on her DD tits. I watched her suck on his cock, never having seen others having sex up close before. I eventually caught a whiff of her pussy, and wanted a taste. I slid down and nuzzled her thighs, gently kissing the sides of them. I could tell she wanted me to move upward, and I gently licked her outside lips. At that moment, she went into a buckling convulsion, thrusting her pussy to my mouth. There it was - while sucking on her husband's cock and having a stranger lick her pussy, she had her 1st orgasm of the night - and it was a wild one. I found her clit, sucked on it, and held on for the ride. I flicked my tongue at her clit like a snake's darting tongue, and pushed 2 finger deep into her wet hole. I curled my finger up, found her G-spot, and released another orgasm from this hot, horny wife.

We took a break, and then she laid me down on my back and proceeded to return to sucking my cock. Her husband caressed her back as he watched her work on my dick. She was bobbing her head up and down in perfect time, occasionally cupping my balls with her left hand. I laid back and closed my eyes because Isensed what was next. She took her mouth off my cock and proceeded to stroke me gently. I could feel a second breath on my moist dick, and cracked my eyes open to see the woman offering my cock to her husband.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

I must have held my breath as he leaned forward and took the head of my cock between his lips. She continued to stroke my cock and Icould see some of my precum gleaming on the tip of the head in the light of the stereo. She touched the back of his head and pushed his mouth down all the way to the base of my cock, and I shuddered at the feeling. He then began to bob up and down on my cock much like his wife had. She came up next to me and kissed me, fingering herself as she watched her man suck on a cock. Within seconds, she came once again, releasing almost an animal howl. I was once again close to cumming, so I had to stop him there.

We switched positions, and she laid down on the bed. She kissed me and asked me if I could please stick my hard cock into her pussy. I gladly obliged, slowly guiding my stiff dick into her dripping pussy. I leaned forward and sucked on her rock hard nipples, pulling them deep into my mouth. Within a minute of sucking and fucking, she came once more, grinding her pubic bone against my cock. Her husband had found his way back to her mouth and he watched another man fucking his wife -- and she was loving it!

The fucking got intense, and she soon as her head slightly off the bed. She leaned back and took her husband's cock in almost an upside down position, letting him face fuck her mouth as I continued to plow her pussy with my dick. What happened next was totally unexpected. She stopped sucking his cock and picked her head up to kiss me. She gazed into my eyes as I kept pounding away at her, and she reached out and stroked her husband's hard cock. She then pulled his cock over and put it near my mouth. She watching stroking a cock right in front of my face, and now knew what she wanted. She put it to my lips and whispered for me to open my mouth. Approaching my own orgasm, I could not resist. I parted my lips and she slid his shaft into my mouth. I opened my jaws a little more, and felt his cock slide further into my mouth. I kept fucking this hot wife's pussy while I slid my mouth down on her husband's cock. I nearly gagged once or twice, but found out that it was hard to focus on both things at once. So I released his cock and returned to fucking her hard. She reached another orgasm that shook the mattress with her vibrations.

Her husband asked her if he could fuck her now, and she said yes. She pulled me up to her head and began sucking on my very engorged cock immediately. He put his cock in her and began fucking her like a dog on a person's leg. She took my cock deep into her mouth, and sucked as hard as I ever had done to me in my life. I moved her hands away and began to fuck her mouth like I just been fucking her pussy. I pounded away at her for less than a minute when I told herI was going to cum. She sucked my cock into her mouth and held on to it as I shot two strong bursts down her throat. She then pulled it out and was stroking her on her face and chest. At this time, her husband leaned forward and licked my cum from her face and tits, returning his lips to the head of my cock and sucked a few fresh drops from it. He then quickened his pace and pumped his load into his wife's pussy as she came once more. He pulled his cock out and dripped the remaining drops of cum onto her belly, and then bent down to lick it up.

We were all completely spent. We lay down on the bed with the wife in the middle, panting and sweating. The smell of sex was everywhere. She turned to me, hugged me and kissed me hard once more. She thanked me for an experience of a lifetime, and was grateful that she and her husband could finally do this. We laid back and chuckled over the experience and wondered when we could do this again.

After some time, the husband got up to use the bathroom, and she cuddled up to me and kissed me tenderly. She told me she didn't want to leave but they had plans and needed to head back home. I whispered that we must do this again, and she agreed. We kissed some more and within seconds found ourselves back in the groove. We had positioned ourselves into a 69 and we going at each other like animals in heat. Her husband came in, paused, and watched us briefly. He came over and tapped her on the shoulder and said that they had to go, and we stopped. We all got dressed, and did our goodbyes at the door.

Well that was it - my first threesome. It was more than I was expecting, but the experience still comes to mind ten years later. We had a few more group sessions, and the wife and I found a few times to meet without her man there. It was a wild and crazy time of my life thatI will never forget. I have lost contact with my sex buddies but would love another chance to relive the magic that was our first times.

Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments