Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Threesome with a Married Couple

"I meet a married couple and have my first threesome and bi experience"

48
19 Comments 19
48.1k Views 48.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
The year: 1994. or was it 1993. No matter. Just remember this was before everyone had a computer and 'surfed the net.' Back in the day, there were several phone chat lines. Some were of an adult nature, of course. I had met a few women off one line in particular. I even had a long term relationship with one married woman. But, that is saved for maybe another story.

Here is how this phone service worked. Anyone could call in and listen to profiles (well, we called them ads back then) But, if you wanted to reply to one, you had to pay to join. One day I was browsing the ads on this phone line. One, in particular, sounded very interesting, to say the least. It was from a married couple looking for a guy to join them. They alternately spoke:

"Hi, we are Jim and Rita. We are a fit, attractive couple. Jim is 40 and Rita is 38. Jim likes to watch me with other men and may sometimes join in. Jim is 5'8, in shape and weighs about 170 lbs. He has brown hair and eyes and a 6 inch cock. Rita is 5'6, about 140 lbs and measures 36D- 26-36. She has long dark brown hair and brown eyes. We like to have fun and can get as wild as you like."

I was intrigued, to say the least. Sure, I have thought about being involved in a threesome before, but my fantasies always involved me and two other women. I pressed the button and replied, telling them about myself and that they sounded amazing. I left my contact info and waited.

A few days later, I got a call from them. I spoke to Jim first. He thanked me for my reply and said I sounded nice. We spoke for a few minutes and then he put Rita on. Now I knew this was for real. She sounded very nice also. We set up a time and place to meet the following week for lunch, just to get to know each other.

On the appointed day, I arrived at the restaurant and waited in the front, looking towards the parking lot. I did not know what the hell to expect. Every time another car pulled in with two people in it, I stood straight, looking. Finally, a car pulled into a spot and a nice looking couple got out and walked towards me, smiling.

"Mike?" he asked.

"Yes. Rita? Great to meet you in person."

I do not know what I expected, but they were 'normal' looking people. Just your regular next door neighbor types.

At the time, I was 39. I had, and still do, brown hair and eyes. I sported a moustache at that time. I was in shape, 5'10, about 180 lbs. I have a 7 inch cock.

We had a great lunch. Just getting to know each other. I found out they both worked the night shift at a government agency. They told me they had met a couple of other guys and couples through the phone line. 

At, what I assumed was prearranged, after lunch, Rita excused herself to use the rest room. Jim and I spoke. He asked if I liked what I saw so far and if I felt comfortable with them. I assured him I was and was most pleasantly surprised how nice they were.

We talked a little more and then Rita came back. Now Jim excused himself and left Rita and I to talk. She said she thought I seemed nice and flattered me, telling me I was good looking. I, of course, told her she was more beautiful than I imagined. 

Jim came back and we talked more over coffee. We all got along great, very comfortable with each other. They explained that since they were now working nights, day time meetings were best. That worked best for me as well.

We all got up to leave and walked to the parking lot together. Before parting, they assured me they would be in touch soon.

About a week later Jim called.

"So? Did I pass the audition?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes, indeed," he told me. "Rita liked you a lot and we want to know if you wanted to get together to have fun."

We set up a meeting for the following Wednesday at their home at 11 AM. He gave me directions and his home phone number. This was also before cell phones.

Wednesday could not come soon enough. I made the drive out and his directions were perfect. I was not sure of the protocol - did I bring cake or a bottle of wine? I brought a bottle of white wine.

I parked my car and nervously approached their door. Rita greeted me with a tight hug and said she was happy to see me. She was wearing jeans and a black sweater. I followed her up the stairs into their living room. Jim came out and we shook hands and also said he was glad I came.

They offered me a glass of wine. Well, it was only morning, but I accepted. I assumed it was prearranged, but Jim told me to sit on the couch and make myself comfortable, while he sat in a large chair facing the couch. He had on sweat pants and a T shirt. I had on jeans and a black button down shirt. Rita came out with the wine and sat next to me on the couch.

Jim reached next to him and picked up a joint.

"Care to join us," he asked holding it up.

"Sure," I replied.

So he lit one and took a few hits and passed it to Rita who did the same and passed it to me.

We sat and talked and drank and smoked. At one point Rita reached over me to the end table and picked up a photo album. Her tits pressed against my arm and thigh. She asked if I wanted to see some pictures of their vacations. She placed the album on my lap, and leaning close, opened it. They told me they had gone a few times to Hedonism in Jamaica. The first few pictures was the beach and resort. There were a few of them on the beach and sightseeing. Rita then turned the page and there she was, standing at a pool bar, topless. Damn, she looked hot. All the next pictures were of them and others either topless or nude. All the while we were looking at the pictures, she was rubbing my thigh and leaning closer.

When we were done, she took the book and stood up and excused herself, leaving Jim and I alone in the living room.

"I just need to tell you a few things before Rita comes back," Jim said. "First, you need to use a condom when fucking. And no anal."

"OK, sure," I agreed.

"And when she comes back, compliment her. Start by rubbing her leg and tell her how hot and sexy she is."

"Not a problem, believe me."

Rita walked back into the room. Only now she was wearing a black bra and matching bikini panties, with a black garter belt and stockings. She was wearing heels and a long, black sheer robe.

Damn, she was hot. She walked towards me and sat close to me on the couch. 

"Damn, you look amazing. I don't know what I expected when I answered your ad, but I am definitely glad I did."

"Well, thanks," she said, leaning closer. "I am glad you did also."

"No, really. You look amazing. I am sure you have been told many times how beautiful and sexy you are."

"Aaaw, thanks," she said leaning closer and kissing my lips softly.

I began feeling her thigh, running my hand over her stockings to her bare skin. She moved one hand and squeezed my thigh. I turned to her and bent and kissed her. My hands ran through her long hair as we passionately kissed, our tongues dancing in each others mouths.

I moved my hand down her neck to her breasts, feeling one through the bra. I bent my head, trailing kisses down her neck and lifting her tit out of her bra. Her nipple was hard and erect. I licked and sucked it, hearing slight moans. She pushed forward, shrugged off the sheer robe and reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her beautiful tits. They were amazing, with dark aureola and long nipples. She lifted them to my mouth as I licked and sucked each one. My hand slid down her belly and I felt her pussy through the soft, wet material of her panties. I slid one finger inside her and moved back up to her and we kissed deeply as I pushed my finger in and out of her. I brought my wet finger up between us and she sucked it dry.

We continued making out on the sofa, feeling each other. I had completely forgotten about Jim, as I peeked over and saw him intently watching with one hand in his sweat pants.

Rita pushed back and stood an reached out her hand to me.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom?"

I took her hand and followed close behind. Once in the bedroom she turned and came close as we wrapped out arms around each other and kissed again. My hands roamed her back, feeling her tight ass through her panties. My now hard cock was straining against my jeans. She reached between us and unbuttoned my shirt, tossing it to the floor. The her hands undid my belt and zipper as I pushed my pants down and off. She sat on the edge of the bed and slid my briefs down and off. My hard cock sprang in front of her face as she reached up and grabbed it, squeezing it. She looked up at me and smiled as she bent closer and licked the head. She proceeded to lick up and down the sides and eventually took the whole thing into her mouth as she fondled my balls.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans



She let go of my cock and slid up the bed, spreading her legs. I crawled up on top of her and we kissed again, her soft tits pressing against my chest. I kissed and licked down her neck to her tits, sucking the hard nipples as my hand trailed down her belly and felt her soaked pussy through her panties. I kissed my way lower until I was between her legs. I grabbed the sides of her panties and she lifted her ass as I pulled them down and off. She had a dark brown landing strip above her pussy. I lifted one leg and kissed it from her toes and moved up until I was laying between her outstretched legs. I began licking her pussy. She was soaked. I spread her lips and licked and sucked her sweet juices. I could feel her legs tightening around my head, drawing me closer as I sucked hard on her clit as I pushed a finger inside her.

Again, I had almost forgotten about Jim's presence. I peeked up from between Rita's legs. Jim was standing off to the side of the bed, now completely nude, stroking his cock as he intently watched.

Rita started moaning louder as I sucked her clit harder, still finger fucking her wet pussy. She began bucking and clenching her thighs tight around my head. She started screaming out that she was cumming and was shaking and lifting up off the bed as she flooded my mouth with her juices.

Rita tried to sit up a bit and reached down, almost pulling my hair, grabbed my head and pulled me on top of her. She grabbed me by the neck and we feverishly kissed, her tongue pushing into my mouth and licking all her own juices from my face and lips. She already had a condom open and ready for me. I assumed Jim assisted in this. I knelt between her legs as she rolled the condom over my cock and laid back, with her legs spread high and wide for me.

"Oh My God, you are amazing! Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me hard, now!"

I moved closer as she reached down, taking hold of my cock and guiding me into her wet, tight pussy. She locked her legs around my back as we started to move together.

I suddenly felt a hand on my ass and move to fondle my balls. I looked around and there was Jim, standing next to us, with his hard cock in one hand and touching us with the other. I looked up at Jim and he said this was fucking hot. I just smiled and agreed and went back to fucking Rita harder and faster. I guess since I did not object, he continued to play with my balls and now I could feel his hand move closer to Rita's pussy and my cock as it went in and out.

Rita started bucking again, moaning louder and reaching up and holding on to my neck. I bent and we kissed.

"Yes, yes. So fucking good. Fuck me harder, please. Deeper!"

I could feel Jim's hand on my ass, almost trying to push me deeper inside his wife's pussy.

Rita started to scream again that she was going to cum.

"Oh, yes! I am gonna cum again! Oh, God, yes! Shoot that cum on me, let me see your cock explode."

With that, she pushed away from me and I knelt closer. When I reached down to take off the condom, Jim's hand was right there, next to mine. He grabbed hold of my cock and started squeezing it hard as he stroked me. Rita slid under me, between my bent legs, so that now I was straddling her chest. She lifted her head and tried to lick the head of my cock as Jim kept stroking me. I was playing with Rita's tits, squeezing them and pulling her nipples.

Suddenly, Jim bent his head low and took my cock into his mouth. I watched as he sucked me deep in and out of his mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," Rita moaned. "Suck that cock good. That's what you like, isn't it? Suck that cock that was just in my pussy."

That put me over the edge and I could feel my cum starting to explode. I reached down and grabbed Jim's head as I shot my first stream into his mouth. He took my cock in his hand and stroked me hard, aiming the rest of my load onto Rita's chest and face. Once done, Jim bent again and licked my cock clean and then moved and started licking some of my cum off her chest and face. I watched as they now kissed, trading my cum between their mouths.

Finally, Jim moved back and Rita reached up and grabbed my neck and pulled me to her and we kissed.

Exhausted, we all fell back onto the bed, catching our breaths, bathed in a combination of sweat and cum.

Jim got up and went into the bathroom. He returned with two damp towels and two big dry ones. He helped us clean up and then left the room.

"Wow, Michael. That was amazing. I know we did not mention it sooner, so I hope you did not mind that Jim joined in."

"Well, it was a bit of a surprise at first, and I really never thought of being with another guy before, But, it was very hot. So, definitely no need to apologize."

Jim came back into the room holding a tray with the bottle of wine and glasses filled with ice cubes. I watched as he poured the wine and walked around and handed one to us. 

"So? We OK?" he asked, as he handed me my glass.

"Oh yeah. More than OK. We were actually just talking about that. Like I told Rita, I never did anything with another guy, but, damn, man, that was so hot."

"Good, I am glad," Jim said as he reached over to the tray and picked up another joint and lit it before passing it around.

I laid back on the bed and Rita snuggled close with her head on my shoulder as her hand toyed with my nipples and chest hairs. Jim sat across from us on the bed. We were all getting a nice buzz on again. Rita's hand moved down my stomach to my cock. She lifted it and started softly stroking it, bringing it back to life. 

Rita scooted down and laid by my side as she bent and started to lick my now hardening cock. I just laid my head back enjoying it. Her hot mouth was licking up each side and then she moved lower and started licking and sucking my balls. As she was doing this, I felt another mouth envelop my cock. I looked down and Jim had moved onto my other side. I watched as they alternately sucked my cock, trading licks back and forth.

I reached down with my left hand and started feeling Rita's tits and hard nipples. With my right hand, I reached towards Jim and he moved closer as my hand felt his cock. It was both weird and exciting feeling another guy's cock for the first time. As my hand grabbed and squeezed his cock, he lifted his head and looked up at me and smiled. I responded by starting to stroke his cock.

Rita, by now, had noticed and started sucking me harder as I felt her hand join mine on Jim's cock. Together we started stroking his cock and I reached down and felt his hanging balls.

Maybe it was the weed or just the fact that we had been playing for a bit, but Jim maneuvered onto the bed. We all adjusted on the big king size bed into a sort of daisy chain. I was licking Rita's pussy, she was sucking Jim's cock and Jim was sucking mine. After a few minutes like this, I felt them both shuffle and we got into different positions. Now, Jim was licking Rita's pussy, she was sucking my cock and now I had Jim's cock in front of me. I lifted it with my hand and stroked it for a bit and then just went for it. I started licking the head and sides and then took it into my mouth. I was squeezing his balls as I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth.

We all continued like this for a bit and then Rita pushed me back and quickly pushed a condom onto my hard cock and then straddled me as I slid inside her pussy. She started to ride me fast and hard. I felt Jim nuzzling his mouth on my balls and ass, as well as Rita's pussy. He then moved and stood and fed Rita his cock. I watched as she sucked him and reached up feeling her tits as my cock went in and out of her.

Jim moved away from her and knelt on the bed near my head and I just turned and started sucking his cock again. 

Now, Rita started moaning and moving up and down faster. Jim was fucking my mouth now as I sucked his cock hard. I could feel Rita's pussy tighten around my cock as she yelled out she was cumming again. That did it for me as I pushed up inside her and shot my load. Just then I tasted Jim's first spurt of cum in my mouth and pulled back as he jerked it fast, shooting his load onto my chest. I swallowed those first few drops and then grabbed hold of his cock and sucked the rest out of him.

Rita fell off me and laid back, breathing heavily. Jim also flopped onto the bed as I just laid there, also catching my breath and coming back to reality.

I finally got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. They both threw on sweats and walked me to the door. They again thanked me for coming out, saying they had a great time and hoped we could all get together again soon.

I shook Jim's hand and hugged and kissed Rita goodbye.

"You can count on it."

Published 
Written by NYMM500
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments