Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Threesome

47
23 Comments 23
31.9k Views 31.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
My college boyfriend (Alan) was the one who introduced me to threesomes and sharing. Like all college guys his sex drive and mine were high and I knew he was never going to be a one-girl guy. So I did not mind him bringing one of the cheerleader friends of mine or his to the party in our bedroom. I did enjoy our time with those girls too.

All the fun and my sexual appetite was a perfect recipe for him to ask if I would like to invite another guy to the bedroom? I was excited as I wanted to experience the fun of more than one guy doting all over me. I also knew that some of his friends had not been shy hitting on me when we all were partying. They used their drunk state as an excuse to fondle or hit on me.

I really liked Paul and had always fantasized about him. Once he kissed me at a party and rubbed his hands on my crotch. We were all drunk that day, but not so much that I did not know what Paul did. My boyfriend was way too drunk to know what had happened. I wanted to know if Alan had any guy in mind to be my first threesome? He suggested a few names of his close friends and thankfully that included Paul's name. I played coy and reluctantly convinced him that Paul should be the first.

Alan agreed and said he will take care of it. Two days later he told me everything was fixed and the following Friday after the party at a friends house we three will be having our own party. He also told me that Paul was very excited about the idea. Alan and I discussed if there were any rules we needed to agree to? He said no as Alan was not a sexual prude. He was doing everything to the girls he brought to the room and he knew better not to say no about anything to me. So the event was set and I was very excited. The next 2 days Alan and I had some really erotic sex as I was so turned on.

The day of the party I took out my tiny black body fitting mini dress. That dress clung to my tiny frame tightly, showing all the curves. The dress was also short and barely covered my ass. If I bent I knew that dress showed my ass clearly. I did not wear a bra and wore a red thong that could be seen easily. I had my 'fuck me' heels on and Alan knew I was ready for some action. He wanted to make out before the party seeing me in that dress but I asked him to save it.

At the party everyone was dressed sexy. Many couples and singles were mixing and sex was all around the party. Paul arrived after we did and he made a bee-line straight for me. Over the loud music he yelled into my ears how much he had lusted over me for the year he had known me. It looked like he needed no alcohol to be uninhibited. I was not nervous either and told him that I lusted on his athletic body too. Alan was busy with other friends including flirting with one of the girls. So I took time having early fun with Paul.

Paul had his hands on my ass as we drank. He even let his hands crawl under the dress to feel my ass. He complimented me on my choice of clothes and how much he liked a girl wearing a thong. We kissed often. We danced together. I did my slutty style grinding and moving on Paul's crotch. He grinded his cock in my ass, his hands on my tits as we danced. People at the party did not care I was Alan's girlfriend as many couples were hooking up with different people. It was just another college party which was about hookups and sex.

I was horny and needed to be fucked. I found Alan making out with a cheerleader. I grabbed him and Paul and we went up and found ourselves a room. Once in, I locked the door. The room had a futon which was quickly opened to create a bed. I sat on the bed and asked both guys to strip.. I asked both to come and stand in front of me. I took their cocks in each of my hands and started to stroke them. Paul had his hands in my hair and every time I took his cock in my mouth, he would push my head to take all of his 7 inches. I liked that. Alan had his eyes closed as he enjoyed being sucked. Thankfully there were no lipstick marks on his cock from the evening.

I gave both guys the best hand and blow job, but kept it short from letting them cum. Paul was begging to fuck me. I had one hand off one of the cocks, panty pushed to the side and had been playing with my pussy. It was dripping. Alan pulled down my dress to expose my perky tits. Paul grabbed one of them and started to pinch.

KatyBellaDonna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyBellaDonna

I moaned. Alan grabbed the other tit and for the first time I had 2 different people grab my tits at the same time. It felt great.

I stood up and asked both boys to sit. I seductively dropped my dress to the ground. I stood in my red thong and fuck me heels. I turned around to show the boys my ass, bent at my waist to give Paul his first close look at the ass he had been fondling downstairs. He slapped my ass. Alan on the other hand tried pushing my thong to the side to expose my pussy. I let him. Paul was stroking his cock as I stood there bent for the boys.

But it was time to fuck. I got on the futon doggy style and asked Paul to fuck me. He came behind, pulled my thong to the side and pushed his hard cock in my wet wanting pussy. Mmmm. He felt good. Alan lay on the futon next to me grabbing my tits. In my doggy position I somehow managed to kiss Alan as Paul picked his pace. It was so good to be fucked doggy style, have hands on my tits and a pair of lips to kiss. Paul was so excited that it took him no more than a minute to blow his load in me. I was disappointed as I had not cum yet and my first threesome guy blew his load so quick. I am sure I said something to Paul about it and he felt bad. Not as much as Alan did.

Alan being the man whore took over. He pulled my thong off me, lay down on the bed and asked me to ride his cock like a cow girl. I had my heels still on and it was awkward on the futon mattress to squat over Alan's cock. He held me by my waist as he fucked my pussy. Alan was always a great fuck. That is why we were together in college. He fucked me just like I wanted. Paul sat next to us with his limp cock. Alan picked his pace and I knew he was going to get me to my big O, and he did. He did so well that I collapsed on him.

However, Alan was not done. He threw me on the futon, turned my limp body doggy style and came behind. He lubricated his cock, my ass, and soon had his thick cock penetrating my ass. I asked Paul to get in front of me so I could suck his cock. I needed more fucking and it was time Paul earned my pussy. Alan was slapping my ass, calling me names as I sucked Paul. Paul was getting hard in my mouth watching all the action. I asked Alan to fuck my pussy and cum in it. Alan and I knew the rhythm that allowed not only for him to cum in me but trigger my orgasm.

Alan picked his speed. I struggled to keep sucking Paul as I was being slammed hard. It did not matter as Paul was happy stroking his now hard cock watching Alan go to town on my pussy. And then it happened. Alan brought out the next orgasm in me as he unloaded his hot cum deep in me. He clutched my tight ass hard as he let every drop empty. As soon as he finished, Alan asked Paul to enter me.

Wow! For the first time I had a hard cock enter immediately after a cock had cum in me and made me orgasm. It was so sensitive and erotic feeling a hard cock in me. I was struggling to stay on my fours and collapsed under Paul's weight who was fucking me lying on top of me. I had my ass raised enough to let him deep in me. Paul fucked me good this time. His hands were under me grabbing my tits. He was talking dirty in my ears. Alan was sitting relaxed watching me get fucked by his friend.

This time Paul wanted to recover his manhood. He fucked me for a few minutes that way. Then he turned me around and entered me from the front. I lay with my legs open being fucked by Paul. We were kissing as he fucked me. We fucked for a few more minutes till Paul blew his second load in me. Mmmm. That felt so good, but I wanted one more big O.

Once Paul was a little limp he rolled off me. I told him if he wanted to fuck me in the future he had to get between my legs and eat me till I came. Paul was eager enough to have me as a future sex partner and had no problem going down on me. I had cum from 2 different guys in me and I was sloppy like hell, but Paul did a great job of eating me. He ate me till I came and I had his head locked between my legs as I came hard.

We all rested, cleaned and got dressed. As we opened the door I saw one of my girlfriend standing out of the room with a new guy waiting for the room to be empty. We both smiled knowingly to each other. This was the start of my adventurous life of fucking multiple guys at the same time.

Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments