Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Football Fantasy - Halftime break

"I thought I was in for a boring day, but there were three guys in the house"

21
10 Comments 10
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was football season again, so I had Sunday afternoon pretty much to myself. Alex and a varying cast of buddies would be glued to the big-screen TV in the den. I decided I’d do the laundry on this gloomy, boring day.

 

After my shower, I pulled on yoga pants and an old tight t-shirt. No need to dress better for this bunch, and I could wash one more set of my good clothes. I pulled my hair back in a pony-tail, but did brush on a little make-up out of self-respect.

I was laying out coasters on the side tables, in the ever-present hope the guys might use them, when Skip and Dean arrived. They each had a 6-pack in hand, so I took one to put into the fridge. When I returned with the chips and dip, three beer bottles were sitting directly on the polished tables. Of course. Pointedly, set the dip bowl on a coaster.

 

Alex tugged on my pony-tail. “Honey, will you make us some of your famous chicken wings today?”

 

“Later,” I promised. “I’ve got some things to do first.” They would be sitting here for hours. I never did understand how an hour of action in the football stadium could drag on all afternoon.

 

I gathered the first load of laundry and started it in the utility room off the kitchen, then settled down on a bar stool at the counter. I could catch up on my magazines while I waited to add the fabric softener at the rinse cycle. I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on a book, what with the loud TV and conversation from the guys in the next room.

 

Alex came in a while later, and dropped a quick kiss on the back of my neck. I was expecting him to ask about the wings, but he didn’t say anything. Instead, he massaged my bra-less boobs through my t-shirt, then went to the fridge for the second 6-pack. I hid my smirk as I turned a page; my man was learning to butter me up subtly.

 

After loading up the dryer, I went to the den to pick up the empty bottles. The fresh ones were already weeping onto the tables, so I returned with a paper towel to wipe up the rings. Alex reached over to stroke my butt as I bent over the table next to him. I wiggled a little in appreciation, and saw Dean smother a grin. I sashayed back to the kitchen.

 

Alex followed me, and cuddled up behind me as I rinsed the empty bottles in the sink. This time, he slid his hands under my shirt to play with my boobs. I leaned back against him and did a little bump and grind against his zipper in appreciation. There was a loud yell from the other room. Alex sighed, but kept his warm hands working on my bare skin.

 

“Uh, any more chips?” I heard Dean speak from the doorway.

 

“What did I miss?” Alex turned his head, but kept me pressed up against him.

 

“State just scored on a 40-yard pass.”

 

The bag of chips was on the counter, but Dean had his eyes on the hands working under my shirt. Alex tweaked my hardening nipples and pulled slowly away.

 

“Don’t wanna miss the conversion,” he said. They both went back to the den, so I decided to start my second load of laundry and then the chicken wings.

 

The enticing smell of buffalo wings drew Alex back into the kitchen. I made a show of bending over to check inside the oven, and it worked. He pulled me back against him and slid one hand around to grab my crotch.

 

“Two hot things in this kitchen,” he whispered as he nuzzled my neck. His fingers pushed hard against my sex, and it wasn’t long before we could both feel the dampness between my legs. The oven dinged and we both sighed.

 

“Half-time soon, honey,” he said and let me go.

 

I pouted as I put the wings out on a platter and handed it to him.

vanesacorrales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanesacorrales

He just grinned, but took my free hand to lay it on the front of his jeans. I pressed hard against the lump and said, “Hot bone here, too.”

 

“I’ll bring it back soon,” he promised, and I grinned back, giving him a final squeeze.

 

And he was back soon. Sitting on the stool next to me, he turned mine to face him and unbuttoned his jeans. I eyed the bulge there as he leaned back and swung the seat side to side suggestively.

 

“Have you eaten anything today?” he asked with a smile.

 

“No, I haven’t,” I whispered back. Running my tongue over my lips, I reached over to free his big cock and wrapped my hand around it. “This looks tasty.”

 

“Try it,” he groaned as I pumped my hand up and down that velvet-clad rod.

 

“I think I will.” Bracing my hands on his thighs, I sucked his mushroom cap between my lips and let my tongue loose. He moaned again and clutched my pony-tail, pulling me forward so I slid off the stool. I drew that yummy cock deeper into my mouth and his hands groped my boobs through the t-shirt, then slid under to stroke my hot bare skin. I bent over further to suck more in, pushing my stool back with my behind. It fell over with a crash, but I heard it only dimly as hot stuff rushed to my own loins.

 

I was pumping my butt in time to my bobbing head when I sensed a motion in the doorway. I raised my eyes to see Dean standing there. I think I gasped, but Alex was now pounding his rod deeper into my hungry mouth and I returned to the task at hand. My t-shirt was pulled up to my shoulders and I felt my taut nipples brushing against his jeaned thighs.

 

“Now this is half-time entertainment,” Dean spoke softly and stepped around behind me. Soon enough, his big hands were on my butt and it felt really good. I pushed my ass up against him as I tilted my head forward to feed Alex into my throat. He gripped my shoulders harder and moaned loader.

 

Dean let out a small moan himself as he jerked the yoga pants down to my knees. Warm hands kneaded my bare ass, then parted my legs. Somehow I managed a whimper when his hard fingers stroked my pussy.

 

“Christ, you’re wet!” Two fingers pushed into my vagina and swirled around inside. “And tight. Alex always said you had a really hot pussy.”

 

“And a hot, hot mouth,” Alex said in a strained voice. He pumped faster into my eager mouth, and I thrilled as I slid my lips up and down his length.

 

The sound of a zipper behind me and a long hard cock slammed inside me. All I could do was let out a gurgle of delight as my two ends were pounded.

 

“And a fucking great pussy,” Dean shouted as he rammed me harder. I was lost in ecstasy and only vaguely felt something new and warm at my side. A strange hand grabbed one of my swinging boobs and I knew Skip was here, too. He was pulling my tit in time to his hand rapidly jerking his own big tool and I could feel myself ready to boil over.

 

Hot slick ropes of Skip’s cum spattered onto my back. Almost simultaneously, I felt Alex spurt his warm stuff against the back of my throat. I gripped his cock hard with my sheathed teeth as I sucked down his joy juice. Then I let myself go and howled as the orgasm shook me. Dean rode the waves of my aftershocks and finally let his wad loose, deep, deep inside me. He patted my butt as he pulled out, and Alex stroked my back as I gasped for breath. Skip was tucking his cock away as I looked up, but his mouth was still open and panting.

 

Well, I don’t know how I could have done three guys at once.

 

Yes I did. I reached over with a slightly wobbly hand and stroked his crotch.

 

“Next time,” I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kittylove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments