Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Force or Love? (2)

"Chapter Two - Falling in love"

5
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Jack had stroked himself to a little restful sleep. A sudden thunder far away on the horizon and few drops of rain, woke him up. He looked towards Becky, who lay next to him, naked, breathing heavily with her eyes closed. She looked so beautiful. He turned to his side facing Becky while he stroked his hardening cock. He couldn't believe what Becky did to him. Just a mere look at her made him hard.

As he sat up to take a better look at Becky, he slid his hand over her wet thigh. It felt so warm, wet and inviting. As his hand travelled towards Becky's cunt, Jack could hear her moan.

He went down and kissed her pussy, filling her with thrill. His cock ached to feel the walls of her cunt over it. He slid his body over her, enjoying the feel of her skin on his. As he came up over Becky, locking her between the mattress and his body, he placed his shaft on the opening, rubbing the pussy a little hard.

“Oh yes! Jack you are all mine! Fuck me.. Fuck me now and hard….. Make me your whore,” moaned Becky.

He gave Becky a passionate kiss. His kiss grew deeper as he began to insert deep into her cunt. Her pussy seemed well lubricated with all the cum, making it easier to thrust his entire dick into her in one go. He thrust it fully in and let it rest there, as he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. His hands slid over her sides, shoulders, arms and finally locked his fingers into hers. He guided her arms over her head, fingers still locked while he kissed all over her face. His body rubbing hers. Her boobs pressing into his chest as he lay his body over hers. His lips showered her face with wet kisses, finally finding her lips. The passion increased through their bodies as he began fucking her. He began thrusting it, slowly increasing speed.

*************

Becky was enjoying the slow and strong thrusts that Jack was treating her pussy to. Becky smiled but didn’t open her eyes. She was tired, but enjoyed what Jack did to her. As Jack entered her, she felt the tremors rock her. She loved making love to them. Somehow he got the energy to match their needs.

Becky was enjoying the body rubs, as she felt Jack's skin blending into hers. She noticed the deodorant which came off Jack's skin and it mesmerized her. As the thrust increased speed, she felt dizzy with excitement. Jack showered her face with kisses as his hands locked hers further over the head.

"Oh Jack! I love you," Becky moaned, "Please always keep making love to me."

Becky's body suddenly went over and shook with extremeness of the feeling. Jack held her under her and kept fucking her hard as she cummed.

"Oh God! Oh Jack, I love you so much!" Becky moaned.

Jack breathing heavily, smiled. He let the cock rest in deep and looked up to see into Becky's eyes.

"I love you too, baby," he whispered hoarsely, "You are mine, only mine to fuck."

"Oh yes baby! Oh yes, all yours."

He kept fucking her harder with every stroke making her screaming with passion. He gave her two orgasms in quick succession. All this while the sky was becoming heavy with clouds and the winds became cool. It felt good for Becky as it blew over her steaming hot body.

Becky had never felt so good in life.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

Her body tingled with excitement every thrust Jack gave her tired and sore cunt. Her hands still locked over her head and her body pressed under him, she felt so blended into Jack. Every orgasm made her body blend into him more. Her body wet with sweat, was hungry for more. The more Jack fucked her, the more she wanted him.

*************

Jack had realized Becky’s hunger for more. He let go of her hands and removed his rock hard shaft from her warm cunt. He went backward and sat cross-legged on the mattress by her feet. His cock still hard stood erect waiting for Becky’s cunt.

Becky’s eyes followed Jack till he settled. She raised herself to her knee and crawled to him. She gave his cock a warm soft kiss.

“Mmmmmmmmm…..” Becky heard Jack moan.

The moan made her want him even more. She slid upward kissing his stomach, his chest, giving each nipple a lick and finally locking her lips with his in a passionate tongue war as she came to sit in his lap. She positioned her cunt over his cock.

Jack positioned himself to thrust the cock in fully. With a massive thrust he pushes his entire shaft in.

“AHHHHHH! Oh Jack!” moaned Becky.

Her tired body sank into Jack as he pushed in and out with great speed. Moaning in whispers, Becky lay her head on Jack’s shoulders as her cunt got pampered with deep fucks.

“Oh Baby! Oh yes Baby!” Jack moaned as he felt his balls getting heavy with the sweet cum.

“Oh Beck! Where do you want it Baby!” he whispered as he kissed her shoulders and nibbled the earlobe, thrusting into her fully and slowly.

“Oh give it to me deep baby! Deep inside me!” Becky moaned.

Jack smiled. That’s what he wanted. He wanted to unload deep inside her warm womb, leaving his mark in her.

“But what if….” Beginning to tease her, “What if I make you pregnant?”

Becky smiled.

“Leave it to me to handle big shot!” she assured, “And to think about it, I would not mind a baby from you Jack.”

Smiling, Becky kissed his neck and shoulders. Jack fucked slowly and groaned with pleasure when he felt her hand slide over his balls, being massaged so slowly and softly. That was more than he could handle. Moaning as his body shuddered with the massive orgasm, he let go of the load into her.

As he came out of her, a pool of cum collected and soaked into the sand. Sweet smells of cum surrounded them.

As they lay themselves on the mattress, Jack placed his arms around her pulling her close to him. He did know why, but he wanted her close, very close to him.

“You know Becky! I love you!” Jack said with a serious face, “I need you so much! For the whole of my life! I want to fuck only you! That cunt is god’s gift to me.”

Becky looked at him and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Mmmmm… You both are awesome. You don’t know what you both have done for me. From today this body is all yours to fuck baby! Always!” With that she placed a kiss on his lips.

She then looked at the sky as raindrops began to fall on their bodies. They woke Garrett up and as soon as they had dressed themselves they walked hand in hand back to the hotel. There was look of contentment on their face.

Published 
Written by anuraa32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments