Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Force or Love? (5)

"Chapter 5 - Fall in love all over again"

4
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
930 words 930 words
Jack felt an intense satisfaction fucking Becky. He muttered something about cleaning up and left shortly after getting dressed. But Garrett hung around. He felt a tug at his heart. He didn’t want to be parted from Becky.

Garrett went closer to Becky. Her body was still warm from the fuck fest. He sat next to her as she lay on her bed, smiling with satisfaction. Garrett knew that the more he fucked Becky, the more he was falling in love with her. Yes he was in love with her. His mind was clear about that. It was not just that he loved fucking her. He loved her. Everything about her was fascinating for him. He didn’t want to just fuck her. He wanted to make love. Make love all his life.

He looked at her and smiled. He got up and went and sat on the edge of the bed, facing her. He leaned over and kissed Becky on the mouth and then all over her face. His hands cupped and massaged Becky’s breasts and soon his warm and wet mouth was on a nipple, sucking it, gently nipping it. Becky’s back arched forcing her breast further into his mouth. Garrett took it eagerly.

Garrett’s hand wandered lightly down her belly, stopping to rim her navel. His fingertips went up to her ribcage and lightly traced their way up one side and down the other. Becky moaned at his touch. She felt his hands on her pubic mound as Garrett gently parted the outer labia once again.

Becky’s knees drew up in reflex and dropped to the sides, in a silent invitation for him. Garrett quickly found her clit and massaged it, firmly but gently. He inserted the index finger of his other hand into her canal and thrust it in and out. After some time he turned his palm upward and massaged the ribbed sensitive spot on the upper wall in the same rhythm as the clit.

He settled himself between Becky’s legs and guided his thick and throbbing cock to the opening of her canal. He slowly exerted gentle and steady pressure as the cock entered Becky’s canal, filling it up. The sensation of fullness was somewhat painful. Becky shifted to reduce the pain.

Garrett continued to press forward, slowly, steadily, inch by inch until all seven inches was buried within the silky folds of her canal. He doesn’t begin thrusting right away. He wanted to make love. He leaned down on top of Becky and kissed her deeply, his tongue sweeping across her lower lip and gently prying into her mouth. Becky moaned for the nearly overwhelming sensations.

His lips slowly traced down the checks and softly kiss the earlobe. He crooned in Becky’s ear, to relax and wait, for he wanted to take her to extreme ecstasy.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

Garrett began to stroke into Becky, gently at first. But Becky’s hips seem to have a mind of their own. They rose to meet his strokes. Garrett sensed this change and began to move a little faster and deeper. Garrett fucked her deep enough and Becky felt him gently bump her cervix. The sensation was exquisite and they watched each other.

“Oh god!” moaned Becky, softly.

“Pleeeeease,” escaped her lips, yet having no idea what she was begging him for but Garrett understood. Becky’s legs wrapped around his back, out of reflex, as she wanted to bring him closer. Garrett’s strokes now took on a new fervor and he thrust into Becky. Deeper, Harder, Faster.

Becky got lost in the wonderous sensation that Garrett brought to her body. Becky felt her inner muscles begin to spasm, beyond her control. She looked at Garrett, into his eyes and saw so much of love. He too was lost in pleasure as his manhood spasms inside Becky. As Garrett continued to slowly and deeply thrust into Becky, white hot lava of his essence was released deep into the recesses of Becky’s wet folds.

Garrett stopped thrusting, still inside her, lay down on top of Becky. Becky savoured his weight and wrapped her arms around him, running her hands over his broad back. As the aftershocks of the quaking climax trembled through their bodies still united, Garrett kissed Becky, deeply on the mouth.

Becky returned the kiss, tongues dancing, exploring. They lay together like that for a while, softly kissing, caressing, feeling. As his limp dick slowly slipped out of Becky, they curled up together. As they lay in that spoon position, Becky slipped into a content sleep in the arms of the man who loved her.

**********

Becky woke up after what seemed like hours. She saw Garrett's sleeping face close to her and smiled. He was special. He did not just fuck her. He did something to her which she could not explain. She got up and went to shower. The warm water over her skin made her feel good. She dreamed about making love to him again while she cleaned herself. She felt a special thing for Garrett. She didn’t understand why. She wanted him more.

As she finished showering, she wore a short flimsy robe which showed off every curve and ended just below her buns. She went into the huge balcony which was attached to her room. It was a nice little hideout as no other rooms’ windows opened on this side. The cool wind blow over her, doing wonders to her body. She closed her eyes lost in her thoughts of ecstasy.

Published 
Written by anuraa32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments