Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fred and Martha's Cruise Adventure

2
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It is early July when Fred and Martha begin their cruise. He always told Martha that if the opportunity to have a sexual adventure even if it meant some touching with nothing more happening or it involved more then she should consider it. It was not as though Fred did not love Martha as he deeply did love her and trusted her like no other person. However George wanted to give Martha the opportunity to explore her sexuality and George sensed that Martha needed that temporary release from the pressures of everyday life to enjoy such a forbidden pleasure. Reason why Fred felt this was simple, he always knew that Martha had a desire to have sex with someone else but anytime Fred would bring up the subject Martha would deny it even though Martha’s denial was quite transparent.

 

Martha has lived her life happy as a wife and housewife. Playing the role of a dutiful wife and presenting the ideal image of a middle class family to her friends is the most important thing to Martha. Anything that threatens or challenges that image is quickly extinguished by her by whatever means possible. This even includes chastising Fred for his suggestions that she considers having a threesome or having some type of sexual experience with someone else, no matter how brief or insignificant, in order to meet a need that was left unmet. Granted she lashed out at Fred for such a suggestion, publicly she appears to be completely opposed to that suggestion, but there remains a sliver in the deep recesses of her mind that has left her open to such a suggestion. She knows this because every time the subject is brought up, in her mind or Fred’s suggestion, she gets very wet along with feeling aroused. For Martha the only time she is able to accept this reality is when Fred is fast asleep a she gets out her dildo and allows herself a few minutes to indulge herself by considering such a scenario in a sexual fantasy that she regularly uses to arouse herself while she uses her dildo.

  As the cruise continues Martha cannot help but notice how attractive some of the men are, not to mention unattached. Seeing this begins to make Martha question what Fred as said but once again she goes into the mode of deny such a possibility could ever happen. Unknown to Fred Martha had brought along one of her toys because she anticipated that she was going to have to fight back some twinges of temptation to try Fred’s suggestion. On the second day of the cruise her horniness had overcame her and pretended to have a headache. She encouraged Fred to go out to enjoy the sights while she laid down to get over her headache. After she was confident that Fred had left and will not be returning she brought out her sex toy. Martha decided that she was not going to ‘jump right-in’ to use the vibrator but instead she was going to enjoy the fantasy of having sex with one of the men that she saw on deck earlier in the cruise. She begins by wetting her finger and stroking the area around her lips. From there she begins to finger herself with one hand while beginning to rub the area around her clit with her other hand. This goes on for several minutes until she can feel that she is sufficiently lubricating herself and properly aroused. Once she is properly arouse she turn on the vibrator on a slow speed to get use to its feeling and to allow it to glide all of the way into her pussy. As it finally makes it all of the way in Martha realizes how horny the idea of having sex with someone else is getting her. Increasing the speed on her vibrator and the speed which she in moving it her pussy it is not long until she has a ‘mind-blowing’ orgasm.
The orgasm that she had unfortunately did not completely resolve her horniness that the idea created for her. Martha decides to put her panties and pants in order to see if she can find Fred. Once dressed she leaves her cabin and searches for him as she walks looking for him she cannot help thinking what it would be like to have sex with someone else. Finally she gets to Lido Deck’s bar where Isaac pours her a frothy glass of root beer and she has a moment to scan the crowd to see if she can find Fred.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

While sitting at the bar overlooking the crowd one of the guys that she saw earlier approaches her. Martha can feel that she is getting dripping wet while trying to be the ideal middle-class wife. John a 6’2” 25 year black man, whose height is proportionate to weight, approaches Martha and asks her if she would like anything to drink. Initially she resists his suggestion by telling him that she is fine but then something inside of her challenges her to take it further. Deciding to take it a bit further she notices how wet she is getting and then begins to flirt a bit with him. She notices that John is receptive to her advances and decides to take further. This continues for several minutes until John finally suggests that she follows him back to his room. The idea is tempting to her in many ways as she can imagine what it would be like to ‘fuck’ him and how great the sex would be. However she does not want to do anything to upset the balance that she has established for her idyllic life. John finally says, “well if you change your mind…” and at the point Martha decides to go with him. Now Martha goes through a rush of feelings from Fred will understand, to imaging what his cock will feel like once he enters her, and finally she experiences fears since she has never done this before. As they approach John’s cabin on the Promenade Deck John casually mentions that he has some ‘friends’ in his room and ask her if she minds. Baffled by this, as she was think she would be fucking him, and thinking maybe the pressure is off she tell him it is not a problem.
They finally get into his room and she notices it is the same six men from earlier. It is almost like déjà vu where she is one of her fantasies. For the first few minutes there is a bit of talking and John says to Martha, “I am glad that you came back with me as I was not sure if you would. All of saw you when you boarded the boat and thought you might be willing to consider ‘fucking’ us all.” Martha could feel that she was getting very wet and very horny. Not sure what to say but her body language gave her feelings away. The group entire of men first strip in front of Martha and they all begin to strip her. Overcome come with excitement and anticipation Martha just stood there as they stripped her, exposing her bouncing breasts with erect nipples, and glistening pussy awaiting the entry of the first cock. As they laid her down on the bed Martha notice how hard all of the men where. Martha first took each cock in her mouth and sucked them tasting their pre-cum. She laid there with her legs a part ready for any one of them to enter her. Two of the men overtaken by how attractive she is started jerking off while Martha jerked another off and sucked the other. John began to eat her out while the other guy sucked her nipples. To Martha this was heavenly and knew that this is what George had wanted for her to experience. It was not long until the first two guys blew their cum over Martha’s body. The guy she was sucking was hard and entered her pussy first. The feeling for Martha was incredible she than began to suck John. Finally the guy came in her and John finally entered her. He felt just as good as she imagined. She could feel him growing inside of her with every thrust she could feel herself building to orgasm and came with John. Final guy entered her and enjoyed feeling him fill her too.
After it was over she decided not to shower, dressed, and went back to the room. As she approached the room she could tell that Fred was back and she felt a bit nervous. As she opened the door she could tell that Fred was excited and said to him, “I have been naught, tie me down, punish me, and I will then tell you why I must be disciplined.” Fred followed her directions by tying her down and said to her, “why must you be disciplined”, to which Martha replied, “I have been lying I have desiring to fuck another guy and let me to tell you the rest as you ravish my body for being bad.”
Published 
Written by BedroomAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments