Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck Club

"7 friends get together for a raunchy time"

12
4 Comments 4
14.8k Views 14.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Fuck Club members:

Ian, 43
Charlotte, 47
Nick, 18
Pete, 52
Rukhsana, 22
Ray, 33
Sheila, 42

“I call this meeting of Fuck Club to order. Where's Nick, by the way?”

“He's upstairs, having a shower. He's come straight from work,” Charlotte, explained.

“Okay,” Pete said. He was stood in front of the fireplace, hands in pockets, looking out at his guests.

“You all know the rules, I know. But, we have a newbie with us today, so this is for her benefit,” he continued, indicating Rukhsana,a beautiful, tiny girl of Indian descent.

“So, in brief, Rukhsana, everybody is up for grabs. If you see a cock, by all means sit down on it, or put it in your mouth or, if you're inclined, give it a vigorous wank.”

Rukhsana's eyes widened and her breathing became somewhat ragged.

“If you see a cunt, feel free to stick your tongue into it or give it a good fingering. Or, if it's Sheila's, ram your fist up it. She loves that.”

Sheila grinned hugely. “I do, I do.”

Rukhsana moaned involuntarily and crossed her legs, squeezing her thighs together, and smiled shyly at Sheila who was sat next to her.

“Oh, and when a newbie joins, they get the first load of cum from everyone. So, Rukhsana, you can look forward to having 4 loads wherever you want them. Cunt, arse, face, tits, mouth. You name it. Generally, most opt for the face so that everyone else gets a chance to lick it all off.”

“Oh Jesus!” Rukhsana gasped, pushing her hand into her crotch. She'd been told about Fuck Club during a spontaneous fingering session with Sheila in the Ladies while at work the previous week. She couldn't explain why, given the age and racial difference, but she'd felt an enormous attraction towards her and had been eyeing her up for several weeks prior to the toilet encounter. She simply wanted to lick every part of her voluptuous body. Sheila, being a perceptive type of person, had sensed Rukhsana's attraction to her and had wasted no time taking advantage when she'd walked into the Ladies, a few minutes after having seen Rukhsana enter and had heard a low moaning coming from one of the stalls. Sheila had chosen to wear a tight white low-cut blouse that day. Because she was horny for twenty four hours a day, her nipples were in a constant state of arousal. The sight of her erect nipples and cleavage straining against the cloth meant that Rukhsana had had to go to the Ladies for a surreptitious wank and Sheila had found her.

Sheila reached across and began to stroke Rukhsana's left tit, the nipple of which was threatening to burst through her t shirt. During the first toilet session, they'd brought each other to quiet climaxes, having been interrupted three times by selfish twats needing to use the Ladies, and she had been longing for a full-on proper session with her. They hadn't had a chance up to now, apart from a couple more quick snogging and fingering sessions in the Ladies.

Rukhsana stood up and removed her t shirt to reveal a braless pair of pert tits, the dark nipples of which were poking out nearly an inch. “Enough talk, will someone please fuck me?”

Nick chose that moment to walk into the living room. Everyone burst into laughter at the fact, not so much that he was stark naked, but that he had a bright-red ribbon tied around the base of his erect cock.

“What the fuck?” Ian exclaimed.

“Present for the newbie,” Nick replied, moving his hips around and causing his cock to swing around like a thing possessed.

Rukhsana approached him with wide eyes. “ Is that all for little old me?” she asked, fluttering her eyelashes.

“Certainly is,” Nick replied.

“Well, I'd better unwrap it then.” With that, Rukhsana sank to her knees in front of Nick and reached out for the ribbon. She pulled the bow apart and it fell onto the carpet. She then wrapped her tiny left hand almost around his cock and pulled the foreskin back from the head. Her tongue darted forward to lick at his helmet for a few seconds, before taking the whole head into her mouth then starting to gently suck. She took more of his cock into her mouth and slowly moved forward until her nose was pressed against Nick's pubic hair.

Nick threw his head back in ecstasy at the feelings pulsing through his cock.

Meanwhile, everybody had gathered around to watch and burst into applause as Rukhsana's nose reached Nick's pubes. Rukhsana pulled back, allowing Nick's cock to fall from her mouth, glistening with her spittle.

“That was fucking amazing,” said Ray, who had his hand on Charlotte's arse and was rubbing vigorously. His pants were bulging at the front and a small stain was spreading from the point where his cock was thrusting against the cloth. Charlotte reached down and ran her hand across the bulge, causing Ray to moan.

Rukhsana shuffle over to Ray and unfastened his pants and pulled them down. His six inch cock sprang up, a bead of pre-cum flying from the tip. Rukhsana darted forward to lick the nectar off before repeating what she had just done to Nick, prompting another round of applause from everyone.

“Think we're onto a winner here guys,” Pete said, then started to undress.

Everyone followed suit and within a few seconds everyone was naked, apart from Charlotte who always insisted on wearing stockings and suspenders. She always needed to buy a new pair of stockings after every Fuck Club meeting as they ended up in a right state.

Rukhsana's eyes widened at the size of Ian's cock, by far the biggest in the room. Salivating wildly, she took it into her mouth, and everyone was stunned to see her take the full nine inches. For such a tiny girl, little more than five feet two, she had an extraordinary cock-swallowing ability. It must be almost reaching her lungs!

Not wanting to be left out, Pete was next up and inserted his seven inches into Rukhsana's mouth and right to the back of her throat. Once again, Rukhsana was able to easily accommodate the mouthful and was rewarded with a final round of applause once she had released Pete's cock.

“Let's take this upstairs, “ Ian said. “ I wanna see if I can get my cock as deep into her cunt as I can into her mouth.”

The group made their way upstairs to the main bedroom with its enormous bed.

Rukhsana was first onto the bed and lay down in the middle, legs spread, fingers toying with her cunt and clit. Ray was on next and had his head straight between her legs, tongue out and as far up her cunt as he could get it.

Nick and Ian knelt either side of her head and offered their cocks to her. She took one in each hand and rubbed the heads together, smearing pre-cum between them, then alternated between sucking first one then the other. Ian and Nick mauled at her tits, pulling on the nipples so that they stood out proud and engorged. While Rukhsana was sucking Ian's cock, he would reach out to grasp Nick's, running his fingers around the head to gather up the pre-cum, which he the offered to Nick's mouth. Nick would then return the compliment when his cock was being sucked.

Sheila was sat on the side of the bed, legs splayed and two fingers up her cunt, with Pete stood in front of her, feeding his cock into her mouth and reaching down to fondle her tits and nipples. He held the back of her head while he moved his cock in and out.

Finally, Charlotte was behind Ray, who had raised himself onto his knees, arse up in the air to allow Charlotte to tongue his arsehole and reach under him to wank his cock. At the same time, she had her hand between her legs, three fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt.

Before too long, the guys were all approaching the point of orgasm, so broke off from what they were doing and gathered around Rukhsana.

“Okay, sweetie, where do you want it?” Nick asked, slowly stroking his cock a couple of inches from her face.

“Mouth and mouth and mouth and mouth,” she gasped.

The guys moved closer so that all four cocks were directly over her mouth, some of them rubbing together they were so close. They all started wanking vigorously, arms around each other to provide support. From time to time, Rukhsana would poke her tongue out to lick whichever was the closest.

Sheila had taken the opportunity to attack Rukhsana's cunt, shoving two fingers up her and licking her clit. Charlotte was running her hands between the guys' legs, massaging balls and occasionally taking over wanking duties.

Pete started breathing heavily, indicting that he was about to come. The other three speeded up their wanking to try to make it so they all came at about the same time. Ian reached under Pete and started to massage his balls. That was enough for Pete and his cock pulsed and shot out a huge wad of cum directly into Rukhsana's mouth. Further spurts followed, some going in her mouth, others hitting her face. This prompted Nick to follow suit and he fired into her mouth. Rukhsana savoured the musky taste, rolling the cum around her mouth, but not swallowing just yet.

She was having a bit of difficulty keeping all the cum in her mouth, so she shuffled backwards until she was propped up against the headboard and sat with her legs splayed apart, Sheila's tongue still attached limpet-like to her cunt, mouth open awaiting the next load.

Ian was next. He moved back slightly and unloaded mostly into her mouth, but a few spurts missed and covered her face. By now, her mouth was so full of cum she was struggling to keep it all in her mouth, even sitting upright. A fair quantity leaked out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. Charlotte quickly ducked in and sucked and licked it off.

Before Ian had quite finished, Ray moved in next to him and fired his load, causing more overspill which Charlotte once again hungrily lapped up.

The boys withdrew and the girls took over. Sheila kissed Rukhsana hungrily, sucking large amounts of cum out of Rukhsana's mouth. Charlotte licked up the cum dribbling down Rukhsana's face. Occasionally, Sheila would pull off of Rukhsana and give Charlotte a big sloppy cum-kiss, passing wads of cum to her. Charlotte then took over from Sheila and stuck her tongue in Rukhsana's mouth, drawing out the ball juice then spitting it back in.

Sheila lay on her back and Rukhsana bent over her and opened her mouth to allow a cascade of cum to pour out all over Sheila's face. Charlotte moaned in ecstasy and started to lick the cum from Sheila's face.

All three ladies ended up with mouths full of cum and cum-smeared faces. Ian bent down to Rukhsana and kissed her, receiving a glorious amount of cum. Nick did the same with Sheila, while Pete, Ray and Charlotte engaged in a three-way cum kiss.

Of the girls, only Rukhsana, so far, had had a climax. Mainly thanks to Sheila's fantastic tongue.

While the guys lounged around the bedroom, Sheila and Charlotte got themselves into a sixty-nine and went to town on each others cunts. Now and again, one of the guys, or Rukhsana, would join in with a helping hand or tongue.

Several orgasms later, the guys had recovered and were sporting erections in various states of intensity. Ray, in particular, was sporting a full-on throbbing blue-veiner. Ian was lying nearest to him, so reached out and ran a palm across the glans, smearing pre-cum onto his hand, which he transferred to Ray's shaft, then started a gentle wanking motion. He didn't want Ray going off too soon. Rukhsana leant over and started to run her tongue around the head, before taking it into her mouth. She was on her knees, bent over, presenting her pert arse to anyone who wanted a fondle.

Charlotte did just that, running her hands around the cheeks before moving lower and opening her cunt lips with her left hand, then penetrating her with two fingers of her right. Before long, she added her tongue to the party, causing Rukhsana to gasp around Ray's cock head.
.
Pete and Nick jumped on Sheila, pushing her onto her back and, while Pete lapped at her cunt with his tongue, Nick straddled her generous chest and proceeded to give her a tit-fuck.

Rukhsana was now feeling the need for some cock inside her. And what better way to start than with Ian's 9 inches. Ian let go of Ray's cock and lay on his back, holding his own cock upright. Clambering up his body, Rukhsana crouched over his cock. Ian ran it back and forth over her cunt lips a few times, then slammed it all the way up.

Rukhsana literally screamed in pleasure, grabbing hold of her tits and tweaking her nipples, then started bouncing up and down on Ian's magnificent cock. His upward thrusts met her downward thrusts as he stretched her cunt almost as far as it could go.

Charlotte got behind Rukhsana and put her arms around her, lifting her up and holding her while Ian thrust up into her. She took the opportunity to grab Rukhsana's tits and give then a good squeeze, stimulating the already erect nipples as she did so. Licking a finger, she reached down to run it over Rukhsana's clit, giving her an instant orgasm which coated Ian's cock with her cunt juice. Standing up and straddling Ian's head so that her cunt was in front of Rukhsana, she mashed it into Rukhsana's face. Rukhsana thrust her tongue into Charlotte's cunt, then started on her clit. This caused an intense orgasm which flooded Rukhsana's face with Charlotte's cum. Charlotte couldn't remain standing after that and fell sideways onto the bed.

Rukhsana bent down to Ian so that they could kiss, tongues thrusting and swirling against each others. Ray decided to get in on the action by placing his cock where the two mouths met. Ian and Rukhsana welcomed the intrusion and slathered Ray's cock with their tongues, licking off the pre-cum and sharing it between them.

Pete still had his head between Sheila's legs, licking her slit then strumming her clit, while Nick had moved up from Sheila's tits to her mouth and was face-fucking her vigorously, his head now only a few inches from where Ian's cock was pounding into Rukhsana. Cheekily, he pulled Ian's cock out and plunged his mouth down on it.

Rukhsana looked back at him, somewhat miffed at the loss, but when Ray grabbed her hips, swung her around and plunged his cock into her from behind, she was happy once more.

Charlotte had been laying on the bed, watching the action and ramming three fingers up her cunt.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Now that Ian's mouth was free, she straddled his head and sat down on his face. Lying forward, she joined Nick in sucking Ian's cock. They licked either side of his shaft, moving up until they reached the head where their tongues would meet and writhe together.

All this attention was too much for Ian and, without warning, the head of his cock bulged and a fountain of cum shot out six inches in the air before it spattered down on their faces. More pulses followed, all eagerly swallowed by the two mouths. Nick milked Ian's cock as the last of the cum oozed out and started to slide down his shaft. It didn't slide very far before it was lapped up by Nick and Charlotte and shared between them.

Ray was ready to shoot so asked Rukhsana where she wanted it.

“In my cunt,” she gasped.

Always eager to please, Ray acceded to her wishes and, with a mighty final thrust, unleashed a torrent of cum into her. He threw his head back, gasping, as his cock pulsed and flooded her. Eventually, the spasms ceased and he pulled his cock free, glistening with his cum and Rukhsana's juices. Rukhsana spun around and engulfed his cock with her mouth, licking up the mixture of cum and cunt juice. This meant that she was presenting her cum-filled cunt to Charlotte, who wasted no time in prising her lips apart and latching on to her, sucking the creamy goodness out.

When Charlotte had emptied Rukhsana's cunt, Nick grabbed the back of her neck and forced his tongue into her mouth, where they passed the cum between them. He was still ploughing his cock into Sheila's mouth while this was going on and felt himself on the verge of cumming. He withdrew from Sheila's mouth, saliva-glistening cock throbbing, and slid down her sweat-slick body so that he could kiss her and pass her some of Ray's cum.

Pete was still busy between Sheila's legs, having given her several orgasms. Her cunt was slick with his spit and her juices. Grasping his cock, he slid it over Sheila's cunt lips several times then entered her and began pounding away. Nick had moved to the side and presented his cock to Sheila's mouth. She engulfed it and started to suck. Pete's mouth joined hers and together they licked up and down the shaft.

Nick simply couldn't last very long at all and within a few seconds his cock started to spurt. Pete and Sheila laved up the cum and swapped it between themselves, savouring the delicious taste. Nick pulled away once he had finished and joined his mouth to theirs to get a taste of himself.

Pete was the only one who hadn't cum for a second time and everyone gathered round to watch him as he continued to plough into Sheila, sweat pouring off of him and mixing with Sheila's. On the point of orgasm, he pulled out of Sheila and straddled her chest, throbbing cock twitching.

“Someone want to finish me off?” he asked.

Ian obliged and got behind Pete, his semi-erect cock nestling comfortably between Pete's arse cheeks. He reached around and took hold of Pete's slick cock. He ran his palm down the top of the shaft, from the base, pressing down as he did so. When he got to the end he let go and Pete's cock flipped up, beads of pre-cum flying from the tip. Ian rubbed the head, smearing pre-cum then moved his hand, this time gripping lightly, back down the shaft. He repeated this a number of times, by which time Pete's cock was diamond-hard, veins standing out, and throbbing. Ian took pity on Pete then and started wanking him energetically. It only took half a dozen strokes before Pete unleashed a cascade of cum over Sheila's face and into her mouth. He had to hold onto Pete quite firmly as he was bucking about all over the place and was threatening to cover the whole room in cum. Before he had even finished, several of the group moved in and started to lick the cum from Sheila's face, receiving the remaining pulses over their own faces as they did so. Ian continued to wank Pete's cock until the convulsions stopped. He gathered the remaining cum onto his hand and brought it up to Pete's mouth. Pete licked the cum off gleefully. The rest of the group were busy kissing and licking each other and passing the cum between them.

For the moment, everyone was sated, so, after lounging around on the bed for a few minutes, they went downstairs and helped themselves to the drinks and snacks that Pete had laid out before they'd all arrived.

Rukhsana found herself looking at Sheila's gloriously naked body. Her big 40 inch tits, with the permanently erect nipples poking out, down her slightly rounded belly, to her shaven cunt, still glistening with moisture. For someone over forty she looked fucking fantastic. She felt her own juices starting to flow and knew she just had to get her hands, and mouth, on that body.

Approaching Sheila, she took her by the hand and said, “Let's take a shower together.”

Sheila's eyes lit up. “I'd love to,” she replied.

Hand in hand they went upstairs and into the main bathroom. They entered the massive shower cubicle, easily big enough for four people, and marvelled at the complicated shower mechanism. After a bit of trial and error, they managed to get the shower working. There must have been about ten nozzles firing water at various heights. Sheila was delighted to find that one of them sent a jet of water directly at her cunt. She stood holding her cunt lips open for a while in front of the stream, occasionally dipping down slightly so that the water blasted onto her clit.

Rukhsana embraced Sheila from behind and started to massage her beautiful tits, squeezing them and pulling at the nipples. Sheila turned around in Rukhsana's arms and bent her head down to kiss her. Their tongues moved greedily in each others mouths. Sheila reached down to grasp and massage Rukhsana's pert bum. Rukhsana returned the compliment on Sheila's bigger, but no less delightful bum.

They broke off from kissing each other to soap each others bodies, paying particular attention to their tits and frequently exchanging deep kisses. Once rinsed off, Rukhsana squatted down and poked her tongue into Sheila's cunt, licking up and down the slit and jiggling her clit. Licking up Sheila's body, she spent a couple of minutes sucking on the nipples before standing up and kissing Sheila.

Sheila then repeated Rukhsana's actions, before they ended up kissing each other and thrusting two fingers up each others cunts, giving them both intense knee-trembling orgasms.

Once satisfied, for now anyway, they turned the shower off and dried each other with large luxuriant bath towels, while getting a cheeky lick in now and again.

They returned to the living room to be greeted with a beautiful sight.

Ian, Pete and Nick were sat on the couch. Charlotte was on her knees in front of Pete, who was in the middle, and was currently licking up and down his shaft. Pete, for his part, was slowly wanking the cocks on either side of him. Meanwhile, Ray was ploughing into Charlotte and fondling her dangling tits, pulling on the stiffened nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

Sheila and Rukhsana approached the couch. Rukhsana knelt in front of Ian and took his cock in her hand and began stroking it, while licking around the head. Sheila did the same with Nick.

Rukhsana then mounted Ian and sank down on his cock. She leaned forward and offered Ian her tits. He didn't need any prompting to take one of her dark erect nipples into his mouth while playing with the other one.

Sheila turned her back to Nick, who held his cock up in readiness, and backed onto it, slowly sinking down until Nick was balls-deep. She spread her legs to either side then began to move up and down, tits jiggling. Nick met her every thrust then helped himself to her big tits, squeezing them and thumbing the nipples.

“I think I fancy two cocks inside me,” Sheila gasped and got off of Nick. On the table beside them were several condoms and tubes of lube. Taking one of the condoms, she unwrapped it then rolled it down Nick's cock. She then smeared a generous dollop of lube onto it, before standing up and presenting her arse to Nick. He couldn't resist bending forward and massaging her anus with his tongue. He then took the lube and squirted a dollop onto her anus. He worked first one, then two fingers up her arse until it was nicely gaping, then lowered it onto his cock.

“Oh, fuck me, that's tight,” he gasped.

“Who wants my cunt then?” Sheila asked.

“Me, me, me,” Pete said eagerly, removing his cock from Charlotte's mouth and standing up. He looked down at Charlotte, who looked a bit lost at not having a cock to suck any more. “What? You've still got a cock haven't you? Christ, you had four to choose from a few minutes ago. Mustn't be greedy. Share and share alike. And other clichés.”

“Fair point,” Charlotte conceded. Ray was still ploughing away behind her, sweat pouring off of him and his knees beginning to burn a little. He stopped what he was doing and leaned back, cock slipping from Charlotte with a wet plopping sound. He lay back, propped up on his elbows and breathing heavily.

“How about you do a bit of the work for a while,” he said to Charlotte.

Charlotte obliged and turned herself around to face him then impaled herself onto his cock. They embraced and kissed hungrily, tongues mashing together and Charlotte's tits pressing into Ray's chest. Ray's hand travelled down her back to her arsehole, which, being moist with sweat and juices from their earlier activity, presented no resistance to the finger that he poked in.

Pete, meanwhile, had positioned himself in front of Sheila and was lining up his cock with her cunt. He waited until Nick was on the outstroke before pushing forwards and burying it to the hilt. He and Nick set up a rhythm whereby one would go in while the other was on the way out. Pete pushed Sheila's generous tits together so that he was able to get both nipples into his mouth at the same time.

Ian was still happily pounding into Rukhsana and felt himself on the point of coming. Not wanting to come just yet, he lifted Rukhsana off his cock and placed her on the floor next to Charlotte and Ray then dived between her legs and rammed his tongue up her gaping cunt.

Charlotte leant over and started sucking on Rukhsana's nipples, before moving up to her face and kissing her deeply.

Ian was able to reach across to Charlotte and rub his fingers against her clit and then down to massage Ray's balls. This was too much for Ray and he shot his load into Charlotte.

Once Ray had emptied his balls, Charlotte stood up, cupping a hand between her legs to prevent any cum leaking out. She squatted over Rukhsana's face. Removing her hand, she forced the cum out and into Rukhsana's mouth. Even though she'd had the first four cum-loads of the night, she was new to this so deserved a treat. Rukhsana savoured the goodness and forced her tongue into Charlotte's cunt to ensure that she got everything. Charlotte leaned down to kiss her and share some of the cum. Rukhsana was happy to oblige.

Turning back to Ray's cock, she licked all of the juices from it until it was totally clean, then kissed him. Ray went and sat on one of the armchairs to recover, drinking in the sights around him. Charlotte sat back down on Rukhsana's face.

Pete and Nick were still pounding away at Sheila's arse and cunt. Sweet was pouring off her body and her hair was matted. She had to call a halt to the proceedings as she was gasping for breath. She removed Pete's cock, then stood up, allowing Nick's to slip out of her arse then all but collapsed onto the floor, chest heaving, legs splayed wide open.

Nick removed the condom and offered his cock to Pete. “Don't mind if I do,” Pete said, then took it into his mouth. He slowly wanked his own cock, slick with Sheila's juice and his own fluids. He bobbed up and down on Nick before running his tongue around the glans and wanking the shaft. Nick's breathing became deeper and his cock flexed in Pete's hand before pouring a deluge of cum into his mouth and all over his hand. Pete swallowed the cum in his mouth and spread the cum from his hand onto his own cock. Standing up and clambering onto the couch, he straddled Nick's head and wanked vigorously, Nick's cum providing excellent lubrication, an inch from Nick. It didn't take long before he spurted onto Nick's face. Nick opened his mouth and caught the next couple of jets on his tongue. He closed his mouth so he could swallow and the remaining jets landed on his face.

Ray and Sheila had been watching this, so climbed up onto the couch on either side of Nick. While Ray sucked and licked Pete's cock, gathering up both lots of cum, Sheila licked all the cum from Nick's face, before kissing first Nick, then Pete. Ray was still busy cleaning up Pete's cock.

By now, Ian was about ready to come. He pulled out of Rukhsana and straddled her chest. Charlotte stood up and lay next to Rukhsana so their faces were next to each other, Charlotte's shiny with Rukhsana's fluids. Reaching out, she took hold of Ian's cock and took over wanking duties. Rukhsana reached under Ian and, after pulling him a bit closer, started to finger his arsehole. This set Ian off and he threw his head back and let out an actual roar as cum jetted from his cock. Charlotte manoeuvred it so that both herself and Rukhsana received a generous dose. Some went in their mouths, but most went over their faces.

Ian collapsed backwards, once fully spent, and lay sprawled on the floor, while Charlotte and Rukhsana cleaned each other up.

The room was a mass of sprawling, sweat-soaked, chest-heaving bodies. They looked around at each other and smiled in satisfaction. Well, everyone except Ian, who seemed to be pretty much unconscious.

“So Rukhsana,” Pete said, when he got his breath back. “Next Fuck Club will be this time next month. Can we count you in?”

“You couldn't make it this time tomorrow could you?”

Pete looked down at his spent cock, then around the room at the other deflated cocks and reddened, puffy cunts. “I think that might be asking a bit much, but maybe we can make it this time next week instead?”

This was greeted with a chorus of approval and plans were made.
Published 
Written by guitarman2016
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments