Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking in a van -true story

"Me and 3 guys in a van"

7
4 Comments 4
56.4k Views 56.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Fucking in a van

Rick and I had just finished watching a porno film, had a few drinks and smoked a couple of joints.

I looked at him and said

“I am horny and I need some cock to eat and fuck. Why don’t you call Mark and see what he is up to. Tell him what I need.”

Rick called him and they spoke for a while. When he hung up he turned to me and said.

“He wants to meet us where we always meet but this time he can get an old van equipped with a bed in the back. But he has to bring the owner with him as well as the owner’s friend.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“Wow this should be a lot of fun!. 3 black cocks and a bed, lets go.”

I was wet already from watching the porno. I went and got dressed. Short skirt, tank top, no underwear, and no bra. My long black stockings and clack garter belt which is always a turn on for the guys and Ricky.

We left to go to our favorite parking lot. I took a flask of vodka in my purse and lubricant for my ass and some warming cream for my pussy. I told Ricky to make sure he gives the lubricant to the guys because I know they are going to want to fuck my ass. I was really turned on in anticipation.

We got there and had to wait for mark to show up. In the meantime Rick and I started kissing and I could feel his cock getting hard. I bent down and took it out of his pants and licked off his pre cum. Grabbed the shaft and stroked him but I wanted to make sure he did not shoot a load. I want that when we get home.

Mark pulled up beside us, came out and saw I was jerking Ricky already. He smiled at me and said.

“You can’t wait?”

I shook my head and we got out and walk over to the van. Mark opened the back door and we climbed into it. The whole the back was taken up by a bed. There was a bench seat facing toward the bed. There were a couple darkened windows above the bed.

Mark introduced us to his friends. They were both big guys. One was Leon and the other Sammy. I sat down on the bed with my legs hanging over the side wondering who was going to go for me first. Ricky sat on the bench seat with a smile on his face.

Mark lit a joint and handed it to me . I took the flask out of my purse and took a long swig of vodka and handed the flask to Ricky. The combination relaxed me. I slid back on the bed and my short skirt rose right up to my pussy.

With that Mark came over, laid down next to me and deep kissed me. His hand went up my legs and spread them apart. He put 2 fingers in my already pussy, with that Leon came to the other side and pulled down my top exposing my tits showing big hardened nipples. He bent down and put one in his mouth and caressed the other tit.

There was a nice hard pillow that Mark shoved under my ass. My asshole and pussy were well exposed. Mark pushed me further up the bed and Sammy used a finger to play around my asshole. With that Ricky gave him the lubricant that he put on his fingers and worked 3 of them up my ass as far as he could go. I started shaking and tensed up. Mark was playing with my clit and I let go a climax that made me move my hips up and down until I was finished.

Leon took out a cock that had to be at least 10 inches long and my hand could hardly go around it. He kneeled and moved my head over so I could eat it. I opened my mouth and took his shaft and pushed his cock all the way down my throat, the way I like it. I used my tongue to run up and down his shaft.

Mark put his head between my legs, grabbed the cheeks of my ass, brought my legs up over his shoulders, put his mouth on my cunt and used his tongue to play with my clit.

I was ready to come again. He stuck his fingers in and moved them in and out at the same time. I shook all over, I moaned and came.

Sammy had moved and kneeled on the other side of me, pulled out his nice rock hard cock, I took it in my hand and jerked him off gently because I wanted him in my mouth as soon as Leon shot his load.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

I could feel he was ready, he was fucking my face and shot his hot load down my throat. I was in haven, I love the taste of cum. As soon as he pulled out I turned my head over to Sammy and took his hard cock in my mouth.

I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, sucked on his balls, pushed all the way down my throat until my lips were up against his balls. He was ready, I pulled back a little and stroked his shaft until I felt he was going to shoot. I put it back in my mouth just as he was unloading a big stream of cum. I swallowed. When he pulled out he shot all over my chest. I looked at him and said.

“I wanted it all!”

“ Don’t worry, there is more where this came from.”

Mark straddled my head and brought his fat cock to my mouth and said.

“My turn.”

I opened my mouth and took it all in as far as he could go. He then pulled out half way and started face fuck me. As he was fucking me I could feel Sammy raising my legs and pushing his cock all the way up my ass. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard. I was ready to come again.

This was Mark’s first load and when it came I though I was going chock. It was great. I can swallow cum all day.

As Mark pulled out I could feel Sammy’s cock swelling and I knew I was going to be rewarded with another hot load. A couple strokes later Sammy did just that.

We all took a break and smoked another joint, drank some soda and touched each other in the right places. I was getting hot again.

Sammy flip me over on my stomach, stuck the pillow under me , pulled up my hips and entered me from the rear fucking me doggy style. Mark and Leon played with my tits and squeezed my nipples sending electricity down my body. Sammy started to slap my ass with both his hands and I could feel the cheeks of my ass getting hot and making squeeze my cunt tighter around that big cock of his. Sammy said,

“Like I told you I have a lot more cum in me and you are about to get a good load of it.”

True to his word he shot a long stream of cum into me, slapped my ass real hard and got off. What a fuck! It was great. I didn’t realize how great it feels getting your ass slapped while being fucked.

As soon as Sammy was off Mark came behind me and pushed his cock up my ass, stroked a few times then moved it over my cunt and shoved it in there. He kept doing this until he I came together. The cum was oozing out of my cunt and ass, I could feel it running down my legs. I knew Leon was coming next and kept my legs spread so that he could enter me. He fucked me real hard, I reached back with one hand and squeezed his balls. His sack was full and after a couple more strong strokes he shot a huge load filling my cunt to the brim.

Leon was still very hard and he reach the cheeks of my ass and spread them so that he could push his cock up my ass. It felt great and as he was pumping I could feel myself coming again. I held back because I wanted to come at the same time when Leon was going to shoot his load.

Leon kept pumping and I could feel his cock getting thicker which was a signal to me that he was ready. As he was going in and out shooting his load, I came. It was wonderful.

I was getting tired and sore and I told everyone that the party is over for tonight. We are going to have to do this again soon.

I got dressed, Kissed them all and Rick and I got out and went to our car and drove home.

I asked Ricky .

”Did you enjoy this party?”

“I loved watching you getting fucked every which way and see you climax as often as you did.”

“I had a great time too, it felt good and I loved eating and swallowing all this cum”

When we got home I took a shower and went over to Ricky took out his cock and gave him the blowjob he was waiting for. We then went to sleep.

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments