Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun for one Vol 2

"True story - Sex with a stranger while hubby watches."

4
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
931 words 931 words
Yes, we did it again! In the week preceding Monday 11th July 2016, we met with the two guys that we had found on line for drinks to ensure that we clicked with them, and then we arranged to meet for some fun.

Monday 11th July arrived. We were up bright and early. My wife's pussy was bathed and shaved, this time bald and shiny.

For a second there, while getting ready that Monday morning, I almost regretted becoming a full time cuckold but alas, I have, and putting my cock in that beautiful pussy is a thing of the past. My job is to love, cherish, worship and serve my hot wife, while men of her choice get to enjoy the pussy which because of blood pressure medication, and the cuckold rules, is no longer mine.

I'm in her heart but others are in her pussy.

We loaded up the mattress, weber, table, chairs, drinks, food, etc and headed for the camping/picnic site down by the river where we had arranged to meet with the two guys.

Frank was already there when we arrived. We drove to a semi secluded spot next to the river and parked parallel to the river, while Frank parked diagonally behind us, forming an L shape with the two vehicles for more privacy.

After setting up the table and chairs and pouring my wife and Frank each a drink, I left them to chat and become comfortable with each other while I got the fire going.

By the time I had the fire going and had poured myself a drink, Madelein and Frank were chatting like long time buddies. Frank was very nervous, this being his first time with a third person being present, and that being the hubby on top of it!

After another drink, and realising by that time that the second guy, Ben, was not going to show, Madelein stood up from her chair and asked Frank if he was ready, He nodded yes. I moved to one side, and they stepped over to the mattress.

Frank dropped his jeans and undies to his ankles and sat down on the mattress. Madelein, wearing an ankle length, avocado coloured cheese cloth dress, with buttons down the front and little tassels around the hem, and of course no panty, very pretty and sexy, sat down beside him and cuddled up to him.

Frank began by placing his hand inside her dress, under her bra and fondled her breasts. Madelein loves having her nipples played with, so Frank was doing the right thing as she rested her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the sensation of having her nipples fondled and caressed.

After a few minutes of playing with her breasts, Frank moved his hands down and pulled her dress up.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

I saw the mixed look of surprise and pleasure on his face when he realised that her bald pussy had no wrapping to remove and she was waiting eagerly for a cock to enter her.

Frank moved his hand between rubbing Madelein's clit and fingering her; up to the clit then down to the vagina entrance, finger in, quick finger fucking movements, then back to the clit.

After a few minutes of this, Frank sat upright, picked up a condom, tore open the packet, removed the condom and rolled it over his throbbing, stiff cock.

Madelein lay down on her back and Frank positioned himself over her, hovered there for a few moments and then gently slid his condom covered member into her, bald, glistening, wet pussy and began to gently, pump her pussy. In and out, in and out.

It was so exciting to watch a total stranger, with my wife, his cock in my wife's pussy, my wife making sounds of pleasure that were not being produced by me.

Strange as it may seem, I was proud of my wife for being open minded enough to get the pleasure she needs without going behind my back and proud of myself for having the balls to admit I can't give the sex she needs, enjoys and appreciates so much.

I don't know how many times she came but she moaned for quite a while, as Frank kept a constant rocking motion going. In and out, in and out. Moans of pleasure from Madelein, in and out, in and out, more moans of pleasure, in and out, in and out.

After a little while I heard them both giggle. Obviously he had just finished cuming, and they both came out of their pleasure trans and floating on cloud nine, they suddenly came back to earth and realised they had just done the most intimate of intimate deeds with a total stranger. Hence the nervous giggles.

It was quite cute hearing them giggle with his cock still inside her, laying on top of her, and I was glad that they felt comfortable with each other.

Frank withdrew from her now sopping wet pussy, and as he got himself dressed again, I handed Madelein a wet wipe for her to clean up that now satisfied, bald, shiny, beautiful pussy and pack it away until next time.

We had another drink, ate, and then Frank gave Madelein a hug, got into his car and left.

Madelein has decided to add Frank to her permanent list, and she will definitely call on him again for day time pussy pleasure. In the mean time I will love her and look forward to the next time I can watch her have sex with a man or men of her choice.

Published 
Written by wetemke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors