Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Future Entertainment

"The year is 2154 and the world has become a vastly different place from what came before."

8
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The year is 2154 and the world has become a vastly different place from what came before. There are no longer individual countries, now major power blocks around the world prevail. They roughly follow previous political and religious lines but each block has one government for the whole area. This future has become a more barbarous place but the people of the ‘western’ blocks have also mutated into a gambling and entertainment based society. 

The societies themselves have changed into a more feudal system, where the rich have the majority of power and the poor are treated more as serfs to work the land and to provide when necessary the entertainment demanded by this new way of living.

People are no longer happy watching re-runs of programs on their holographic TVs, and the old types of reality TV no longer hold the masses in thrall. Due to this a new, more devious and degrading reality TV program is been launched and the ratings and happiness of the people are once again soaring.

One program in particular to be trialed today by channel 48 is particularly anticipated. Channel 48 is known as the penal channel, this is the prison entertainment channel. This channel is however not for prisoners to sit in their cells watching, they themselves become the participants.

Let us watch together....

“Welcome to Female prison 21, European block where tonight’s show will begin,” the commentator announces. “We have a new and exciting one off show beginning in just a moment; we hope your enjoyment is complete.” The commentator’s voice fades away and is replaced by a vision of beautiful young lady in standard grey prison garb.

Stood apart from her stands a tall, handsome man in his 40’s who begins to speak. “Prisoner 5469832A was convicted of failure to pay her Family Stability Tax under Section 51A of The Workers Living Tax of 2148, and sentenced to fifteen years hard labour in this prison. She has served six months of this sentence and voluntarily agreed to take part in this program in the hope of significantly reducing her sentence.”

The holographic image shows a 360 degrees view around the young lady and then focuses back on the handsome man. “I am the duly appointed warden of this penal facility,” continues the man, “and can confirm that this woman is of sound mind and fitness to take part in this program.” The man’s image fades away and the woman quickly strips out of her prison clothing to reveal her beautiful naked body.

Once again the holographic image pans around her body, moving closer to her most intimate areas to show her obviously freshly shaved pussy and full, round breasts. She walks towards an open door and as she enters the room the door closes behind her.

On the screen a written narration explains clearly what will happen:

Convicted prisoner 5469832A, to reduce her sentence must entice up to fifteen men to ejaculate within a fifteen minute period. Each ejaculation will bring about four months off of her original sentence. A total of 56 months is up for grabs in this new, exciting game. 

The holographic screens scroll down continuing the narration...

Each man is placed behind the wall of floor of the room with only his penis being on display. You, the viewers, using your control panels can view what each man looks like, however prisoner 5469832A will be unable to see her providers.

The screen scrolls down...

Prisoner 5469832A will only see all the providers' penises at different parts of the room. Prisoner 5469832A may use only her mouth, vagina or anus to bring about the ejaculation needed to succeed in bringing about her reduced sentence. However...

The screen scrolls down...

...One of the providers will have on his back a red mark. If prisoner 5469832A has made this man ejaculate or is in the process of attempting to make this man ejaculate when the time is up then no reduction in sentence will be allowed.

The screen scrolls down...

Place your bets using your keypad now for the best odds or anytime during the show to reduce odds. No further bets will be taken if prisoner 5469832A engages with the provider with the red mark on his back. For full odds press the blue button on your keypad now. The show will begin in five minutes.

At the end of this written narration the holographic TVs show the young woman’s hands being bound behind her back by two female prison guards. These guards then spread her legs apart, bend the prisoner over and the screens at home show a close up of her shaven vagina. One of the guards places her hand between the beautiful young lady's legs and peels back her pussy lips to show her pink inners.

Carefully, as if caressing her in a loving fashion, the other guard places a slick, wet looking finger slowly into the entrance to the prisoner’s pussy to show how moist she is. Once this has been confirmed the guard pulls out her finger and it can be seen being dipped into a jar of thick gooey liquid. The first guard then pulls apart the prisoner's arse cheeks to show her dark star. The second guard then pushes her goo covered finger slowly, deeper into the prisoner's arse.

This carries on for a number of minutes while at home the holographic image of the prisoner pans once again around her naked body, showing both the guard's activities and the reaction of the prisoner, which to most at home looks like she is enjoying herself.

Soon after this a klaxon blares and for the viewers at home the written narration appears once again...

Thirty seconds until commencement of the show. Please ensure that all your bets are placed before the next klaxon for the best odds.

The narration once again disappears from the holographic images and focuses on the prisoner as she is moved into the centre of the room and the guards leave. During the whole time the prisoner and guards have been in the room there has been just enough light to show the main protagonist and guards but as the next klaxon begins the whole room lights up.

All around the room holes appear in the walls and on the floor. Swiftly a number of different sized and coloured cocks are pushed through and the prisoner rushes towards to her first one.

In the people’s homes the holographic image splits quickly into two separate parts. One showing the prisoner begins to suck quickly on her first cock and the second shows the position of the male provider with the red mark on his back; this is on the other side of the room. This image stays as it is for a few more seconds and then fades into a small box and moves to the top right corner of the holographic screen. The people watching can see that her first cock is red spot free.

Whilst this is being shown, in the background heavy metal music is quietly being played and the voice of a loud, foul mouthed woman gives a verbal narration of what is happening...

“Just look at this prisoner slut, how she is forcing that cock as far into her filthy mouth as possible, all in the hope of getting a measly four months off her sentence. With the way it’s easily sliding down her throat it makes you think what other illegal activities she was undertaking before she was sentenced, maybe as an illegal street gobble girl to make enough money to try and pay the state what she owes....”

The hologram screens at home pan in to show the cock sliding rapidly in and out of the prisoner’s mouth, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. Slowly the image pans away and gradually rotates around her kneeling body and dips low to show the prisoner's open cunt lips and the moisture covered pink parts exposed for the world to see. Quickly the image moves back to the prisoner’s mouth as traces of white cum dribbles out around the sides.

“Woohoo, there’s the first ejaculation with two minutes gone, the slut has got her first four months off her sentence, will this cum girl make it eight?”

The prisoner struggles to her feet and looks around, she rushes back towards a large black cock poking through the floor and begins to squat down.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

The image on everyone’s holographic screen once again splits into two showing a close up of her cunt trying to trap the large black cock between her lips. The second shows the consternation on her face as she struggles to gain her second set of four months off.

“And it’s in, the slut has managed to force that big black cock into her tight wet pussy, by the look on her whore face it must be a tight fit...”

Slowly at first the prisoner slides back up the cock and thrusts herself back down, a grimace showing on her face as it is blatantly apparent that she is full to the brim and struggling with the situation. Within a half dozen awkward squats things appear to move more freely and the look on her face becomes one of determined enjoyment.

The image once again becomes one and backs off to show the beautiful prisoner awkwardly squatting over the black cock, her hands secured behind her back and the surplus of cock hanging out of the walls and poking up through the floor. Suddenly a large moan can be heard escaping from the prisoner’s mouth as her face screws up in an obvious show of orgasm! The prisoner however does not stop her movement on the thick black cock.

“Wow just hear that, the slut has cum! But like the pro she is she works her way through it to continue to try for her second ejaculation. Where will she go next and will she pick the dreaded red spot...”

On the side of the holographic screen, in the homes of the millions of people watching a number appears stating six minutes gone.

The image continues to show the prisoner pumping her body up and down over the massively erect cock when suddenly her head is pushed back and again a loud keening cry emits from her mouth. At the same time copious amounts of cum squirt out of her pussy and splatter on the floor. With a thud the prisoner’s whole body slumps down on the cock, fully hiding it from everyone’s view at home.

“Well here we are, eight months off this whore’s sentence... but look it appears this may have taken more out of her than what she has taken from the donor cock...”

With a look of exhaustion on her face the prisoner looks around and spots two cocks close to each other near a corner, one on each side of the wall. The holographic screens show her struggling up to her feet, half running, and half staggering over to the corner. Taking a deep breath she bends over and pushes her bottom closer to a long thin cock and moves her mouth over the cock presented before her.

The holographic image in people’s homes once again splits into two showing both areas of action. Quickly the first cock is in the prisoner’s mouth and is rapidly devoured while her pussy tries to seek out the waiting cock. Suddenly the eyes of the prisoner grow wide and the second holographic split shows the cock inadvertantly finding its way into the prisoner’s lubed up rear opening.

Slowly the prisoner’s body pushes backwards and at the same time the cock in her mouth pulls out until just the bulbous end is left in her drooling mouth.

“Butt fuck alley here we come! Those of you at home who bet on the time when this slut prisoner would use her poo parlour for fun can collect your money if it was bet on the 9th minute. Let’s see if we get the triple hole cum from this obviously well used tramp...”

Backwards and forward the prisoner's sweaty body can be seen on the screens at home, millions of people watching a full on immoral view of the prisoner demeaning herself in the hope of having time taken off her sentence and providing entertainment for the masses. The holographic image still split joins together as one to show the thin cock slowly sliding in and out of the tight arse. Once again the view is backed off showing the intense concentration on the beautiful but tired face of the prisoner.

The prisoner begins moving backwards and forwards quicker, taking more and more of both cocks in her willing open holes. Her mouth is closed tightly on the thick white cock, spittle once again dripping down her chin, a tongue seen sliding round the head when possible. Within seconds the prisoner pushes herself back hard and fast letting the cock flick out of her mouth as her face gets covered in thick white cum.

“Well lookie here, a face full of cum and an arse full of cock, twelve months off our slut prisoner's sentence with less than two minutes to go. Will we see her lovely arse filled with lubricating cream or will she end what is a good run if she unfortunately takes one from the red dot cock!”

Even before the last words are spoken by the female narrator the prisoner's face screws up tight and for a third time a scream leaves her mouth, and the prisoner falls forward onto her knees. The cock that had been in her ass bouncing in the air covered in lubricating liquid. At home the holographic screens show the prisoner awkwardly spinning around, lunging forward and taking the cock into her mouth.

With vigour not yet seen the prisoner's head begins bobbing fiercely up and down on the thin cock, taking the whole length into her mouth and throat. The holographic image closes up tightly on the prisoner’s throat showing the passage of the cock head moving down her throat, pushing it outwards and retracting back to its normal size as the prisoners head bobs back and forth.

Out of nowhere a klaxon sounds and on the bottom of the screens at home the written narration appears once again...

Thirty seconds left for your final bets. Please ensure they are place within the next fifteen seconds.

The prisoner's face shows her understanding and unbelievably her head flies backwards and forwards quicker than before, beads of sweat and cum dripping from her face.

“Can she do it; can this fucking whore take one more load or will all her hard anal and oral work be for nothing?”

Seconds later the klaxon sounds again and the prisoner falls to the floor, tears streaming from her eyes. The cock so recently ass fucked and sucked stands erect, slick with saliva but no cum showing.

People at home see the two female guards rush into the room on their holographic screens and hear the foul mouth narrator talk.

“All winning bets will now be paid to your accounts; the total number of ejaculations counted is three. Let us see how much longer this prisoner whore would have needed to get her 4th cum bath.”

With this, one of the female prison guards moves towards the well used cock, gets on her knees and begins to vigorously deep throat, a satisfied purr escaping the guard’s mouth. Viewers at home watch in disbelief as their holographic images show the guard continuing what the prisoner could not finish herself. In the bottom corner of the screen a timer has begun and continues counting the seconds.

Forty-six seconds later the guard thrusts her mouth as far forward as possible and the holographic screens are given a split view of her throat, obviously receiving a full load of cum and the look on her face as she takes a massive load for the entertainment of the people at home.

“Well there we are, just another forty-six seconds of deep throating and the slut prisoner would have gained another four months off her sentence. For verification of the prisoner’s time off sentence please welcome back the warden.”

Once again the warden’s handsome figure appears on a split screen. “I can confirm that prisoner 5469832A did NOT touch the red spot cock and so all three ejaculations count. Twelve months will be taken off the prisoner’s sentence. I am the duly appointed warden of Female prison 21, European block. I hope you enjoyed your entertainment.”

The holographic screens once more join together showing the tired but beautiful naked prisoner, hands now released from their confinement being led away from the room...

...a week later the executives of channel 48 are sitting in their boardroom to receive the ratings from this one off trial show. The ratings go way beyond any expectations previously thought of and many smiling faces can be seen. The program will continue, but how will it change to keep the masses enthralled?

Published 
Written by RandomMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors