Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Get It Done

"Three people are hot and horny - they meet up, and so the story goes.."

1
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
670 words 670 words

"Hello, ladies." A voice said. Anne recognized the voice as Marco's. She looked around, but saw nothing. She looked in the direction the voice was coming from, but it was all pitch black. The other girl also looked confused.

"Don't be scared.. It's me, Marco.. But I'm not showing myself, until you show me yourselves, first. Anne, I want you to take off all of your clothes." Anne stared again. In a trance, she did as she was told, quickly stripping of all clothing. Her nipples got hard almost automatically from the chill in the air.

Marco's voice soon came back. "Mmm...Good, good. Now, Brittany, I want you to eat her pussy."

Anne was too busy thinking about the question then to think about feeling a hot tongue on her pussy. She snapped back to reality, moaning as Brittany's tongue worked in and out of her. She spread her legs wider, inviting Brittany to suck her clit, which she did. Anne moaned again, teasing her nipples with her hands. She needed this right now.

"Yeah..." Marco's voice came back, and he finally stepped out of the shadows. Damn, was he fine. He was stroking his hard cock, and Anne licked her lips at the sight of him. Brittany turned, and Anne whined in protest when she stood up, and began stripping of her clothes. Marco watched her as she undressed, walking over to Anne. She stared at him, her eyes looking him up and down, lingering on his length.

He wrapped her in his arms. Her D breasts pressed against his hard body, her nipples piercing him with their hardness. His hand drifted down to her soaking pussy, and he slipped a finger inside. She moaned with pleasure, while Brittany was watching, fingering herself and teasing her nipples. "Fuck me.." Anne whined into his ear.

Marco obeyed her, and sat down on the couch, inviting her to ride him. She practically jumped on him, his cock entering her pussy quickly. Anne was like an animal, attacking his cock with everything she had.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

Brittany watched, moaning while masturbating ferociously. Anne rode him fast, her sweet juices all over his rock hard length. He moaned, holding her hips and pounding into her hard. Anne almost screamed, and rode him faster and faster, until she almost couldn't take it anymore. She was reaching her climax now, and Marco noticed, for he slammed into her one last time before she leaked out her juices.

Marco was trying not to cum, for that fucking was sweet. He beckoned to Brittany, and she came without hesitation. This time, he lay down on the floor, and Brittany got on top of him. Anne, on the other hand, made her pussy available to his waiting tongue. Marco first got going with Brittany, making her tits bounce with each hard thrust he took. She bit her lip, bouncing on his cock while rubbing her clit furiously.

Marco's tongue went all around Anne's pussy. Her juices tasted so good, and he sucked on her hard. She groaned, and held his face to her wet hole, forcing him to keep sucking an licking her. He sucked on her clit, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Brittany had her hands on Marco's chest now, and she was fucking him mercilessly. She kept making these sexy noises that were like an orgasm to Marco's ears, and he thrust into her hard. Brittany yelled, as she came all over his cock. At about the same time, he squirted his juices inside of her sweet pussy. He slipped out of her, his cock finally going soft. He sighed, cum all over his cock.

Both Anne and Brittany leaned for it, sucking their juices off of his cock. Brittany could still feel his hot cum inside of her, and she wiped it off, licking it off of her finger.

After this, Brittany and Anne had a quick 69, cleaning each other out while Marco watched.

They would surely be doing this again.

Published 
Written by westondoeshandstands
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments