Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goldy Locks and the three Behrs, Part 2

"Goldy sleeps on, as the Behrs come home."

9
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Unbeknownst to the sleeping thief, the owners of the cabin were on their way home. Two burly men and one sultry brunette occupied the humble abode. All of them beautiful and tall. Each of them different in their own rites. 

Max, the self proclaimed leader of the pack, led the group back from the emergency call in town. You see, all three lovelies had an equal partnership in the local construction company, but it was Max's strong leadership skills that made the company successful. Rugged, but good looking. His dark complexion, black hair, and chocolate brown eyes lured many women to his bed, but it was his powerful nature that kept them coming back. Oh, and his 8 inch cock, too!

Now Rock, well his lure is his baby face. Fair complected, with bright blue eyes, he was the smooth talker of the group. It was said that Rock could talk his way into the most frigid nun's panties and have her beg for more!

Each of men had been tormented by none other than our dick teasing lady, and each had plotted various ways to get her back. Max dreamt of fucking her hard; really pounding her hard. Rock wanted to sweet talk his way deep into her ass. 

The dark haired beauty that made the trio complete was known as Bunny, but everyone called her Mama Behr. She took care of her two fuck toys, just the same way that they protected her. Tall, willowy, and sultry were words that described this tanned, blue eyed woman. 

Max and Rock, the best of friends, had known each other for years. They shared every thing, right down to the woman that both men loved. Although they were happy, Goldy was the type of woman that no man could resist. 

Mama absolutely hated the bitchy, but at the same time wanted muff dive Goldy. From the stories that her men came back with, Goldy only placed with men. But, if ever given the chance, Mama would certainly show her just how much better it felt when another woman tongues pussy. 

As it was stated earlier, the trio was on their way home to finish dinner and fuck the evening away. Mama's hormones had been surging all day, and her pussy was on fire. 

Walking up to the door, Mama looked over her shoulder at her men. In that one glance, Max and Rock knew that they were in for a wild night. She opened the door and stepped into the kitchen. Stopping dead in her tracks, she noted, horrified, that the room was wrecked. 

"What. The. Fuck!" she said. 

"What's wrong, babe?" asked Max. 

Looking over her shoulder, both men saw the mess, the broom, and their missing dinner. 

"Hey! Someone took a bite out of my sandwich," Rock complained, as he looked at the wasted ham sandwich. 

"Don't feel bad, bro. They wasted my PB&J, as well," Max said. 

"Humph! They ate my whole goddamn turkey sandwich! And...why the fuck does it smell like pussy in here," she said, glaring at the guys. 

"I don't know, Mama. We were with you...remember," Max said.

Mama, still glaring and growing madder by the moment, picked up her broom. The handle was greasy and smeared in ass juice. She walked over and threw it outside and slammed the door. 

"Calm down, love. How bout this? Me and Max will help clean up this mess tomorrow. Let's warm up the hot tub and relax in it. What do ya say, baby? Huh?" Rock crooned, trying desperately go defuse her temper. 

"Ok. Sounds good, but with a couple of modifications. Yes, you will help me clean this mess up in the morning. Yes, we can get in the hot tub, but someone will be eating my pussy...," she let the sentence fade. 

Max, suddenly hard, knew how much Mama loved his tongue in her cunt. He knew she was talking to him, mainly because she was looking straight at him. She took both men's hands and led them to the deck. 

"No stripping. No dipping. Chop! Chop! Let me see those dicks!" she said. 

In no time flat, Max and Rock were totally nude. Mama, taking her time with her own clothes, stared at the two hard cocks that, hopefully, would be filling all her holes tonight. One was long and slightly curved, while the other was of an average length, but so very thick. 

Now naked, she bent over at the waist to adjust the temperature of the water.. Both men's gaze was riveted straight to her slightly open asshole and fully exposed beaver. Mama's beautiful, full tits swayed gently, as she wiggled her ass, putting on a show for them. 

Pretending to fidget with the hot tub drain, she got down on her knee with her legs spread wide. This position opened her ass even more and caused the petals of her pussy to unfurl. They even got to see how wet she was, when a drop of pearly cunt juice traveled it's way out of her moist hole and over her lips, dripping to the pavement. 

Max recovered first. The show he just witnessed had him hard enough to drill a hole in concrete. Dropping to his knees behind Mama, he ran his big, rough hands up her silky thighs. 

Mama shivered. It never failed how quickly Max could reduce her to a pile of quivering jelly with a mere touch. She felt his thumbs open her gate. The warm evening breeze tickled her rosy, moist flesh. 

Max saw her clit start to peak out from it's protective hood, pushing the gold clit ring out of it's way. He continued to hold her lips wide open, just staring into the most beautiful pussy. 

No longer able to withstand the lure, he leaned forward and lightly ran his tongue from clit to asshole. He could feel her flesh quivering under his tongue, as he swirled it around the puckered star of her ass. 

"God, baby! I love eating your pussy and ass," he growled. 

"Well, don't stop! I want to feel that tongue go deep inside both of my holes," she panted. 

Rock, stroking his fat cock, watched from the side.

zoe_hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_hot

He knew any minute Mama would call him over. It was a running joke between the three of them on how long it would take before Mama would give up on trying to get all his dick in her mouth. 

Max used his tongue expertly. It felt like he pushed it all the way inside her dripping pussy, curved it, and then scooped out a generous portion of her cream. He knew she was getting close, when her hips started humping his face. 

He looked between her thighs and saw her fingers expertly manipulated her piercing. It fascinated him to watch how she flicked the bar over her swollen clit. He motioned to Rock to come join them. 

Never one that had to be asked twice, Rock jumped up from the lawn chair and began to settle down at Mama's face. 

"Baby, I need you thick pole in my pussy. Fuck my pussy, Rock. Please!" Mama begged. 

Sliding further down, he positioned her astride his lap. His thick cock twitched when it came in contact with her feverishly hot flesh. Her juices were flowing copiously, nearly drowning his dick. 

Rock pulled his cock away from his belly, pointing it straight up. Mama felt the spongy head poke her weeping slit. Using her body weight, she slid down his shaft. 

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk! Damn, you're so fucking tight. Feels like my dick's in a vise," he groaned. 

Mama, finally bottoming out on Rock's cock, rolled her hips. This simple movement made her slick walls massage his shaft. She made her way back to the head of his prick and let it slip out of her warm glove. Rock's pole twitched at the sucking sound it made. 

He grabbed her hips and shoved his prick back inside. She held on to his shoulders, as he pounded away. Mama fell over onto his chest, savoring the intense tingles that were radiating from her pussy. She missed the look that Rock passed to Max. 

Rock's message was loud and clear. Max grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and poured a generous amount onto his shaft. He rubbed it on slowly, coating his lengthy pole until it shined in the late evening sun. 

Nodding to Rock, he silently let him know to shift Mama's position. Rock pulled her closer to his chest, forcing her round ass outward. Max coated his thick finger with oil and rubbed her tightly closed anus. 

Slowly and gently, he rubbed and prodded, until the tip of his digit pushed past her tight ass muscles and into her body. Max worked his finger slowly with shallow movements. He could feel Rock's cock through the thin walls of her ass and pussy. 

Finally, he got his finger down to the knuckle. Rotating and twisting, he coated her inner walls with oil. Slowly finger fucking her ass, Max pushed a second finger inside once she had loosened up. 

Mama groaned and gasped. She felt so full, but knew in a moment that she would be even fuller, once Max's cock replaced his fingers. 

Max, satisfied that his lady's star was open enough to accept him, probed the hole with his blunt tip. Little jabs to test the resistance. Then, he pushed forward enough to sink his cock head, making an almost audible popping noise. 

Mama screamed in pleasure so intense that it was painful. Rock, feeling his buddy's rigid dick sink deeper inside Mama's loosened ass, coordinated his thrusts in time with Max. 

When Max withdrew, Rock would sink in her pussy all the way, until his balls slapped her lips. Unable to move, she held on, while ripple after ripple coursed through her body. 

With Rock's thick cock taking up most of the room, Mama's ass was extra tight. Max, groaning with each thrust, could not hold out. He felt scalding hot cum jetting up from his tightly contracted balls. 

As his wad raced it's way up his shaft, Max bellowed, "Too tight! Gonna cum...."

Mama felt thick, ropey jets of warm cum flood her ass. Max thrust several more times, before pulling out of her ass with a wet sucking noise. He sat back and enjoyed the finale. 

Rock, close to blowing his own wad, wanted to ensure that Mama got off first.. He reached down and found her clit ring. Rapidly flicking it back and forth over her huge bud, he pistoned his hips quickly, pushing her over the edge. 

Mama screamed her release. She felt wave upon wave of electric pleasure course through her body. Her pussy hummed, and her clit throbbed. Her whole body contracted, thus giving a grinning Max the perfect view of her ass pushing his cum out and presenting him with the most perfect cream pie. 

Succeeding in what he set out to do, Rock quickened his pace. His orgasm was eminent. Pumping faster and harder, he felt his cock stiffen and his balls contract the moment before his jism flooded her pussy. 

Rock stayed deeply nestled in her pussy, while the spasms coursed through his body. Then, he pulled his thick tool out. Mama, winded, laid there on his belly. Her pussy and gaping asshole draining cum. 

"Fuck the hot tub! I'm ready to suck you hard again," Mama said to Rock. 

"WooHoo! I think I could use another round," he said, grinning, "What about you, bro?"

"Fucking A! Let's go inside," Max said. 

"Dude...we ain't using your bedroom," Rock said, matterfactly. 

"Huh? Why not?" Max asked. 

"I'm not fucking on the floor. You sleep on a damn blanket on the fucking floor!" Rock pointed out. 

"Well...you sleep in a net! I'm not fucking Mama on a sling shot," Max countered. 

Mama watched in amusement. 

"Fellows! We'll use MY bed. Notice I said bed," Mama teased. 

The naked trio made their way inside, not knowing that the dick teasing slut that haunted their days was sleeping in the very bed that the Behrs were heading toward. 

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments