Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Friends Share Everything

"Sharing my wife turned out to be a lot of fun"

30
8 Comments 8
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Tina and I are a married couple in our thirties. We are both athletic and in excellent shape. Tina is almost six feet tall and, despite being very fit, she has very large pendulous breasts with perfect brown nipples. Men always stare at her breasts, which I very much enjoy. I always tell her when I see men staring. She knows it turns me on and so she often wears dresses, low cut, exposing her cleavage, sometimes even showing a hint of nipple.

One day I got a call from my good friend, Fred, whom I had not seen in a couple of years. He said he was coming to town for a few weeks on a job assignment and needed help to find a place.

"Let me ask Tina. I'll call you right back."

"He can stay with us, if he doesn't mind sleeping on the couch," Tina said.

I called Fred back. He was quite surprised, but accepted. A week later he showed up and moved into our living room in our one bedroom one bath apartment. It was a little cramped but we all got along very well. I noticed Fred staring at Tina all the time, it was quite obvious. I didn't say anything to Tina.

One evening when I came home I saw Fred standing at the bathroom door. He quickly retreated. The bathroom door was a little bit open. Tina was standing in front of the mirror putting on make-up. She was topless. Fred was waiting for me in the living room. He apologized profusely.

"Don't worry about it. If she leaves the door open it's her fault. As a matter of fact, why don't you go back and watch her and her beautiful tits," I replied.

"Really, are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Fred returned to the door. I sat down at the kitchen table where I had a good view of the bathroom door and Fred. I noticed the bulge growing in his pants. Slowly he started to rub it not aware of me watching him. After a few minutes he stopped as Tina came out fully dressed. At night I told Tina what had happened leaving out the part of me telling Fred that it was okay.

"That pig, his best friend's wife. I'll pay him back."

The next morning Tina was standing in front of the closed bathroom door, listening to Fred taking a shower. After the water stopped running Tina waited a few moments and then threw the bathroom door wide open. There was Fred stark naked toweling off his back.

"There you go, you voyeur," she said staring at his crotch.

Fred turned dark red covering himself quickly.

That day after we went to bed Tina started to make out with me.

"Let's torture Fred. We'll open the bedroom a little and make sure that he can hear us."

"Works for me," I replied.

Tina got up tiptoed to the door and opened it a little bit. She then got back in bed, grabbed my cock and started to give me a long wet blowjob. She made so much sucking noise it was ridiculous. I was getting into it, I didn't care whether anybody was listening or not. I was about to shoot my load when Tina stopped and climbed on top of me. Without any foreplay on my part she grabbed my dick and inserted it into her very moist pussy. I was wondering why she was so wet. We fucked like rabbits. Tina was moaning loudly, the bed was creaking. Tina came hard, I shot my load deep inside her. As always I cleaned her up by licking and sucking all my cum out of her pussy. Tina likes being cleaned up this way. It took me a few months to get used to it, but eventually it became a habit, I even started to like the taste of her pussy juices mixed in with my cum.

Tina closed the door and we fell asleep.

The next morning after Fred had left Tina came up to me.

"It certainly worked. That pig jerked off on our couch. I examined his bed sheet. It is full of cum stains."

"What else is he supposed to do?" I remarked.

Again that night Tina and I started making out and again the door was left open. After I shot my load and after my usual clean up Tina got up, put on a robe and sneaked out the door. I heard a little bit of commotion and whispering. After about ten minutes Tina came back and closed the door.

"I went up to him, snuck my hand under his cover and felt up his dick and balls. They were all wet and sticky. His pubes were soaking wet with cum. He confessed that he had been jerking off every night thinking about me and that the last two nights listening to us made him so horny that he beat off twice. While he confessed I felt his cock come back to life. It is quite large. With such a big and hard cock in my hand I could do only one thing: I jacked him off. His cock is absolutely beautiful, a true work of art. I almost fucked him right there, just to feel it inside me. Even though it was his third load it was still huge. You forgot to mention how large and amazing his dick is. I thought the two of you in college watched porn together and jacked off. So you've seen his cock in full glory."

Listening to her I became so aroused that I built quite a tent under the sheets.

"I can't believe you actually get a hardon hearing that I jacked off your friend and almost fucked him."

She grabbed my dick.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Her hands were still slippery from Fred's cum. I didn't care. After a few strokes I shot my load.

"Not quite as big as his, but decent," Tina giggled.

The next morning Fred took me aside and confessed.

"This is embarrassing to say, but I have been masturbating listening to you and Tina. She is so hot, I couldn't help it. Yesterday however she caught me, but instead of being mad she gave me a handjob."

"Yes, she told me."

"And you are not mad?"

"Not really. A handjob is not sex. Remember in college we used to watch porn together and jerk off. So I'm used to having your hard dick around and you are used to mine. Next time instead of listening, come in to watch her and jerk off in the open or let her jerk you. She loves your dick by the way and she likes attention from other men and I like that all these guys are all envious of me."

We all went to bed that night as usual. Tina started making out with me.

"Let's leave the light on", I suggested. "It's much more fun to see all the action."

I turned on the light. Tina started out giving me a very noisy blowjob. While she was at it I discreetly looked at the bedroom door. There was Fred with his giant hardon in full view. I pretended not to have seen him. When Tina had me at full attention she climbed on me, pushed my cock into her very moist pussy and started to ride me. I could see Fred starting to jerk his cock. But then he stopped, probably remembering that there was a chance Tina would give him another handjob.

Tina started to squeal. A long orgasm shook her body. I let loose and shot my load deep inside her.

"Don't just stand around there, Fred, with your dick in your hand. Come over and fuck me right now. Just don't come inside me."

Fred looked at me and I just shrugged. Tina was on her back slowly easing his very large member into her tight pussy. Fortunately, I had it lubricated with a decent size load. Fred started pushing faster and faster. Tina was almost screaming in sheer ecstasy. They fucked like crazy. I just stood there in awe. I had never seen her like this. Her body shuddered as she came. Fred immediately withdrew and shot his load right on her pussy. I had never seen a load like this.

"Get hard again. I want Frank in my ass and Fred back in my pussy. I'm ready for this."

Those words were enough to get me ready again. Fred's cock was as hard as when he first started.

I lay down on the bed, my fully engorged cock sticking straight up. Tina wiped almost a handful of cum from her pussy and coated my dick with it. She then very slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her asshole was very tight. I felt I was trapped in a vice. I certainly could not move. Now Fred climbed on top of Tina, slowly inserting his member into her pussy. It was incredible. I could feel Fred's cock head pushing against mine in Tina's vagina. Fred started to fuck her. I just lay still feeling his cock head rubbing over mine and his balls slapping against mine. The sensation was so intense I came almost instantly.

"Don't you dare pull your miserable cock out of my ass," Tina was panting.

Fred's breath was labored. Tina screamed as she came. The very second Fred withdrew he shot his second load, almost as big as his first, this time right on Tina's tits.

"We definitely will do this again tomorrow," Tina exclaimed. "Now, Fred, watch this. Your friend is quite pathetic."

As always I climbed between Tina's legs and began my cleanup. There was so much come. I was apprehensive. I had never eaten another man's come, just my own mingled with Tina's juices. I took my first lick. It tasted the same as usual. I eagerly started sucking and licking. When I was done with her pussy I moved on to her breasts. Finally, the work was finished.

"Not quite yet, lick my asshole clean too."

That certainly was a first. I started licking her and giving her a rimjob. She moaned softly enjoying herself immensely.

"That's quite a sight," Fred observed.

From this day on we became quite a threesome.Tina would take turns fucking me alone with Fred sleeping on the couch, fucking Fred alone with me on the couch, and fucking both of us in any conceivable way with all three sleeping in our bed. It was the best sex of my life.

Unfortunately, Fred's work came to an end after two months. He returned home. Soon after he told us he was getting engaged and he would not dare to tell his fiancée about our adventures. So that was that. Tina and I never found a replacement. To this day we still share our memories when we are doing the nasty.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments