Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girls Tell No Lies: Episode 2

"It was to be a Summer of Love anniversary celebration, but it turned out to be much more than that."

5
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

A long train trip, a soldier to keep me company, an arrest I didn't anticipate and now a long ride in Lucas' limo to meet him for only the second time. You can't tell a book by its cover and reading people is the same. What was Lucas really like? That made me think about gauging people and my college roommate.

*********

Eva was a young girl from Idaho. Everyone called her Spud, but her real name was Eva. She was a wisp of a girl, short, small breasted, but as cute as a teddy bear. Boys hummed around her like bees to pollen. She was a faithful Catholic who never missed Sunday mass. Every Thursday afternoon, she could be found at confession.

I, of course, was an hundred eighty degree opposite. I went to the synagogue only when my mother took my brother to Hebrew school. I hated the confinement, the robes, the music, the conformity, and every other thing about religion. It wasn't in me and it's not now. On the other hand, Eva loved it all because she was brought up that way in a Polish family.

Over time, I got to know Eva better, the real Eva. The real Spud turned out to be a sexual dynamo. Sex was her other religion. She plunged into it as fervently as church. I only learned about it later when her prayer meetings and all night study sessions were not what they seemed to be.

I was doing the pussy polka with my boyfriend, Sidney, second semester college year. We were really into it going, three inches in, three inches back, five inches in, five inches back, seven inches in, never come out, stroke, stroke, stroke. Just as the music was about to climax, Spud walked in the bedroom door.

"Oh my god, Kendra. I thought you went home for the weekend. I'm so sorry." She stared at us and turned to leave. Only she wasn't leaving alone. With her was an older man, maybe the age of her father.

"Sid, who the hell was she with?"

"I think it was the dean of Christian Studies at the university."

"Oh, so Spud must have had a prayer meeting tonight with him."

"Not exactly," Sid replied. "Don't you know about your roomy?"

"Yeah, she's very religious and is a great student."

"There's more."

"What do you mean there's more?"

"She fucks her professors and a couple of the deans. It's good for the GPA."

"Come on, Sid. You gotta be kidding, not Spud."

"Look, Kendra, before I met you, I spent some time with Spud before she discovered better opportunities. I should know. She dumped me like a glass of sour milk."

After that revelation, I decided to major in after class extra curricular studies with the professors. My grade point average defined what grade inflation meant in those days. I graduated cum laude with "cum" in bold print.

*********

James drove into Lucas' gated estate at half past eight. James dropped my luggage in a master bedroom the size of a tennis court. He said Margaret would be with me in a moment. Margaret was the beautiful buxom eighteen year old maid, and said that Lucas had been detained at work. She said with a touch of an accent that I couldn't place,"He will be back for dinner at nine. If you care to shower and change, feel free to use the facilities."

Margaret, showed me how to work the shower; gave me a stack of towels; showed me where to hang my clothes, and said, "You might like to try on one of the clothes in the walk-in closet. They were left behind after Mr. Lucas' divorce."

I found an elegant black dinner dress with a deeply cut top showing lots of cleavage It fit perfectly. Then I added a string of Mikimoto pearls. I have to say, it had been a long time since I looked so glamorous.

Lucas arrived shortly after nine. At dinner he was moody, distracted and irritable, not the guy I remembered from the wedding. He offered to show me around after dinner. That was the only sign of hospitality during the entire evening.

As we toured room after room of his mansion, Lucas apologized for his behavior. He said the markets hadn't been doing well, and he and his partner were not in agreement. His partner was his younger brother.

Finally he took me out to his private beach. It was a clear night with a full moon, and it seemed to change his mood. He held my hand as we walked the beach, and I told him about the soldier I met on the train. Of course some of the details were left out, but not our arrival in the LA train terminal.

Just before heading back to the house, he said, "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight," wrapping his arms around me. We kissed, a deep kiss, and he said, "Let's go to bed."

That first evening was more like a one night stand. He seemed to be going through the motions. We had conventional sex although fucking a man with a bent dick is never really conventional. He fell into a deep sleep and was gone the next morning before I was awake. He had gone to work.

After lunch, I strolled the beach again, noting that clothing was optional. So, I laid my clothes on a beach chair and stretched out on a chaise lounge for a full body tan. Margaret came out with a glass of ice cold lemonade and told me that if there was anything I wanted, just wave, and she would get it for me.

"Oh miss, you have such a beautiful body," she said with such admiration that I believed her. "I'm trying to loose a little weight. Maybe soon, I'll be thin and as beautiful as you."

"Thank you Margaret. You look lovely now, and thanks for the lemonade. By the way, where are you from?"

She smiled and said, "Zagreb. That's in Croatia. Have you been there?"

"No, but I'd love to go."

The lemonade had a strong taste of rum in it, perfect for a sunny afternoon. It might have been too perfect because I drank three of them before a handsome man in a suit walked up behind me. I wanted to cover up with the towel Margaret had brought, but it was too late.

"Hi!" he said. "Don't cover up. I've been watching you from the house. You have an awesome body, but it's getting a little more sun than you might want."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Dexter, Lucas' brother. We're in business together. You know, we run a hedge fund."

"Yes, I know. Lucas told me."

"So you are going to Frisco tomorrow for the love revival?" He said it more as a question than a statement.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Are you going?"

"Nope. I'd like to be there, but something came up at the office that needs attention."

"Will Lucas be at the office?"

"I don't think so. He's planning to be with you. I don't blame him," he remarked with a lecherous grin. "Anyway, you better get out of the sun."

He took my hand leading me up to the house. "Dexter you have amazing hands. They're huge!"

"Thanks. I'm big all over," and he gave me a wink. I knew what he meant.

That's not all about Dexter. Later I learned that unlike his brother, his cock was straight with a huge knob at the end. His love stick was large like his hands, and it twitched like the tail of an excited cat. The man never failed to display a strong sexual desire whenever he was around me, just as his brother did.

Dexter was right, I had overdone the afternoon sun. My skin burned all over. In bed that night, I told Lucas he could do me doggie but nothing that involved skin on skin. He understood.

He was in a better mood that second night and was gentle, never touching my sensitive body. However, that didn't keep him from touching the more inviting places to satisfy me. We kept at it until just after midnight. We were both up early the next morning.

*********

A sunburned body was not new to me. I was on vacation in Cancun with my boyfriend. It was at a couples only resort specializing in erotic pleasures. I took full advantage of the sun and the liberal clothing policy.

Carl and I decided to join an all day party on a catamaran. There were a dozen nude couples, unlimited food and drinks. The day was blistering hot, but most of us stayed under a canopy except when we jumped in the ocean for a swim and snorkeling. There were two things about the party Carl and I hadn't understood. The first was that a naked body can get burnt very quickly near the water, even without much exposure. Second, this was a swingers' cruise.

Carl didn't mind the nudity but definitely was upset with men hitting on me. "Look, Carl, I know how you feel about this, but I'm here to have fun. You can do what you want. I'm going to keep my options open." Apparently, that hurt him deeply. Later that night in bed, I found out he planned to propose to me while on the boat.

The first man on the cruise that joined me happened while I was snorkeling. He came up from behind, and I could feel his hard cock poking me in the back. "Let's go under," he said. We were only a few feet under the water when he found my opening. The situation was inconvenient, but the guy was persistent. He wasn't a quitter. We clung together and went up for air. That happened several more times before a jet of cum pierced my insides. Looking down between my legs, I was fascinated at the sight of white creamy semen swirling in the crystal clear waters. It came out of me like a slithering snake curling away trying to escape.

The whole episode had me hot and wet, and not just from the sun and sea. A second man asked if I would like to join him and his wife. They had a little private corner they called their playroom. She wanted my tongue. Her husband wanted my cunt. It was a her and him arrangement for a half hour of play. She came easily and whimpered each time my tongue flicked her clit. I finger fucked her with two, then three, and finally with four fingers. I'd swear that she could take my whole hand inside if I had tried.

The man had stamina and endurance. He pumped me without a moment to catch his breath. After we finished, all three of us jumped in the ocean to cool off. Only then did I see that they were an oriental couple about fifty or more years old. It said something about being ageless.

That night I was in pain from the sunburn.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

Carl was angry. We didn't have sex or speak to each other for the rest of the trip. Carl finally proposed to me a month later at a dinner party his parents were giving. The party was held in preparation for the event. I wasn't in love with him or the idea of marriage, but my girlfriends were getting married so why not me. We both made a mistake.

*********

At eight AM, Lucas and I were in the air. He was piloting his private helicopter. Why not? He had the money and eight years experience flying helicopters in the Air Force. Flying from his helipad to San Francisco hardly gave me time to finish my coffee.

The festivities were well underway when we stood at the corner of Haight and Ashbury for a selfie. People of all ages were there. Some were obviously trying to recreate their youth. The old hippies, the originals, looked old and worn out. Others were gawkers, tourists, and wannabes. I was a wannabe dressed like in my mom's picture.

There were lots of guitars and music, pot, a few drunks, and several girls doing their best impression of Janis Joplin. I had only heard Joplin on my parents' records and the girls were doing a pretty good job of her voice. They weren't so good at staying on pitch.

There wasn't any free food this time, but plenty of vendors charging exorbatent prices for food. I think it was ten dollars for a hotdog and a Coke.There were souvenirs at rip off prices too. None of that bothered me. I danced and hugged everyone. It was a moment for me. I felt at home.

Lucas just watched and took pictures. It didn't matter because I was with friends, new people that gave me the feeling of being welcome, belonging, and a part of something. I loved the atmosphere. I was just born too late.

I didn't want to leave when Lucas said we needed to get back before dark. Too bad. There were a couple of guys I liked, and wanted to get to know better, like they did in 1967.

The moment we were back in Lucas' house, he was on the phone talking about investments. I didn't have a clue of what they were talking about: shorts, puts, calls, and other things I didn't understand. The phone exchange was volatile with shouting and swearing. Apparently he was talking to his brother, Dexter, and they clearly were not on the same page.

Lucas angrily threw his phone on the bar, fixing himself a double martini. It's as if I wasn't there. In fact, it was better that way. I wanted to hide to stay out of sight, and not take any chances to further irritate the raging tiger. Lucas didn't settle down until he was on his third martini and finally offered me a drink. I meekly asked for white wine. Dinner was at nine.

He was still simmering at dinner and hardly said a word. We had an after dinner drink of brandy before he dragged me in the bedroom. He was rough telling me to strip. "Margaret will be here in a moment," he barked.

We both left our clothes on the bench at the foot of the bed. I assumed Margaret was there to hang them in the closet. That wasn't the case.

In her skimpy French maid outfit, Margaret walked up to me pulling down her top revealing two magnificent breasts, the kind both men and women dream about. She said something in Croatian that I didn't understand, but her provocative movements said, "Suck my tits."

I'm mostly into men but a beautiful voluptuous woman always interests me. Margaret definitely interested me.

After sucking both of her large puffy tits until they were swollen, she spread my legs and went down on me in ways that could only be described as heavenly. She ate me out like no man or woman has done since. I know I was wet, almost squirting, when Lucas took over and plowed into me.

While he was busy ramming into my cunt as if he was trying to get revenge on his brother, Margaret was between his legs licking and sucking his balls until Lucas exploded, leaving behind an abundant supply of life giving cum. Margaret was right there to clean me up. She used her lips like a vacuum making sure that none of Lucas' warm creamy fluids were left behind.

Like an intermission as in an opera or half time in football, the three of us took some time to recover, finally resuming our three-some a half hour later. It was Margaret's turn to be fucked and mine to be the maid, that is, to do the cleanup work.

Lucas was finished for the night. Margaret and I weren't. We spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other with deep romantic kisses, pounding hearts, tender touches of a woman's tongue, clits throbbing. and pussies dripping. It was the best night in my sex life.

Lucas had a surprise for me the next morning. He said we were going turkey hunting. Although he and Dexter were not agreeing at the office, they could agree on one thing and that is their love of hunting. The three of us took a two hour flight north of Sacramento for a two day hunt.

It seemed that the two brothers were getting along and I was glad for that.

We checked into a one room cabin filled with hunting gear. I said, "Where is Dexter staying?"

Lucas smiled saying, "Here with us."

"But there's only one bed."

"That's right."

"Oh, I get it. This isn't about hunting turkey, unless I'm the turkey."

"Kendra, you're too hard on yourself. We'll hunt tomorrow. It's too late now. Let's open that bottle of vodka, and I'll make us some martinis."

Dexter barged in the door and said, "Did I hear vodka martini?"

The drinks went down easily and soon Dexter had his hands all over me. Lucas sat back with a cigar and his martini and watched as Dexter unzipped himself, and shoved his cock in my mouth. He hammered into me until it was all the way down my throat. I was gagging and tears began to well up in my eyes. He was relentless.

"Hey bro," Lucas said. "Take it easy on the girl. We've got all night with her."

Lucas hadn't been able to say another word when Dexter exploded with cum filling my face from forehead to chin. It dripped down my cheeks and burned by eyes until Lucas pretending to be a gentleman, gave me a towel to wipe my face.

"Fuck, Lucas," Dexter said, "she's good, my god she's good."

"Wait until you see that body of hers. She's got the ass of a model and tits like Kate Upton."

But he had already seen my body on the beach a few days earlier. Now he wanted to use it, and he didn't have to wait long.

"Strip for us honey, Dexter said. "I want to see what my brother is talking about."

I was between a rock and a hard place, two rock hard cocks. Okay, so I gave them a show. That wasn't enough for them.

"Spread 'em babe and show us your cunt," Dexter demanded. "Play with it. I want to see you cum."

I spread my pussy lips for them, masturbated, and that seemed to satisfy the boys for awhile until Dexter dropped his pants. I could see his long hard cock begin to twitch seconds before he helped himself into my sloppy wet pussy.

Lucas was next. I loved how his banana cock rubbed at my g-spot giving me orgasm after orgasm. This hunting party was really beginning to be fun. I had two horny men all to myself.

After dinner, the boys had regained their strength, and the three of us dove into bed. Sometimes it was one on one; sometimes it was two on one. I was always the "one" sometimes being filled in two holes at once.

DP for me and other women I've talked to is a couple of things. For me, I love the full feeling of completely being filled up and stretched to the max. It touches all the nerve endings and gives me very powerful orgasms. I also get buzzed by the emotion of having multiple men using me at once. Satisfying them both at the same time while they are using me for their pleasure is the beauty of it. It's a win win for me and hopefully them. I also like multiple guys because I get more cum in me, and I like that too.

The morning came early. My lovers said before dawn was the best time to hunt. We were outside and dressed in camouflage when the rim of the sun just peeked over the horizon. Dexter was in front, then Lucas with me following at the rear. I loved the cool morning air and the smell of dew in the meadow. It was a glorious morning with the birds chirping and bees humming along the top of a field of wild flowers.

All of a sudden I was jolted out of my reverie when I heard a shot. I looked up for a bird diving down to earth from a mortal wound. All I saw was smoke from Lucas' shotgun.

Oh my god. Oh my god, Lucas You shot Dexter."

"It was an accident, an accident I tell you. Just as I raised my gun to shoot, he jumped in front of me."

Dexter lie bleeding to death on the meadow's floor, not the prey they hunted.

Lucas never changed his story, and he made sure I told the same story.

"Kendra, what did you see that morning?" the police asked.

I told them about the birds and the bees. Well not the one about our three-some the day before, but about how I was daydreaming that early morning in the meadow.

"Okay, but did you see any turkeys that morning?"

"It was still a little dark. It was hard to see, but there could have been a few."

"But you didn't see any."

"No, not really, but I'm not a hunter. They could have been there."

"What's your relationship with Lucas?" the cops asked.

"I'm his girlfriend."

"I see," the older cop said. "So you might be covering for him."

"Of course not. I'm not that kind of girl. If I saw something, I'd tell you."

I was the only witness, and they grilled me long into the night. I told the same story. Lucas told his side of it. Eventually we were released on our own recognizance. On the way home, Lucas thanked me for my help.

"I wasn't helping you, Lucas. I just told them the truth."

But it wasn't the truth. I saw Lucas shoot his brother in the back. I flew home to Jersey with it hard to believe that I had hooked up with a murderer. Should I have felt guilty? Only I can answer that question.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments