Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gordon and Angela Part Two

"Gordon decides to take Angela to another level."

9
8 Comments 8
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I ask Angela to be ready at 8:00 p.m. She doesn’t know where we are going, all she knows is that I want her to wear black thongs, stockings, suspenders, push up bra and red stilettos. The choice of the long coat is up to her.

When I arrive home from work it’s good to see that Angela is already dressed appropriately and by the look on her face and her horny demeanour, she is good to go.

That’s what I’ve always liked about Angela. Not only is she tall and beautiful, she is sexy, filthy and pretty much open to anything. No, I will re-phrase that, she is open to everything. She is her own woman. Don’t get me wrong, she has her own fantasies and regularly carries them out and then comes home to tell me all about her exploits. However, tonight I am the one who is going to do the exploiting and fuck her hard in the process.

As we arrive at the secluded woodland, the car park already houses four cars, one of which is a Land Rover which instantly causes my mind to start working in horny overdrive and causes my hard cock to rub against my jeans. Pulling up at the side, I switch off the headlights and turn off the ignition. Undoing my seat belt I turn to Angela.

“I think you can guess why we’re here?” I ask her, stroking the side of her cheek.

Angela nods and smiles at me, “Of course.”

I grin back, “Okay, well let’s get the party started.”

I flash my headlights to the other cars so they know that we are ready for them to be a piece of Angela’s action. I then lean over and undo the buttons on her coat, slowing undressing her as if I am opening up the most precious of packages. I marvel at her creamy breasts and the way they are heaving out of her bra. Angela, in the mean time, is lowering her seat into a semi lie down position.

Once I have exposed my wife I sit back and let her do the rest.

First she slips her fingers into her thongs and I notice the circular motion she always uses on her clit to get her in the horny mood. At the same time a face appears at the window. The guy looks about twenty one, younger than us and I get turned on thinking that maybe he is some inexperienced guy who can’t get a woman so has to get his kicks dogging. I notice Angela watching him as he unzips his jeans and shows how excited she has made him.

Faster and faster she plays with herself and I can see her legs starting to shake. In no time at the entire entire car seems to be surrounded by guys eager to look at my wife. Some of them are even pushing each other in a bid to get closer and get a better view.

“Why don’t you take off your knickers?” I suggest. “Let them all see that tight, shaven pussy of yours.” 

At my comment, Angela climaxes and comes really loud and now I know that we can really get this party started.

By now Angela has got all the guys wanking as she strokes her lips and I think it’s time we move on to the next part of the evening. I could never have imagined that there would be so many men here and I can’t wait for Angela to get her fill. I open the car door and get out. Closing it I lean my arms on top of the car and look at the array of cocks, various sizes and impressively various colours.

“Listen guys," I shout, like I am a MP ready to deliver a speech in parliament.

“My wife will get out of the car and bend over the bonnet and one by one you can have a feel of her tits and pussy. Form an orderly queue. You will all have a number according to your line in the queue. The first guy is number one, second guy number two... Then when you have all finished. My wife will shout out the numbers of the guys she wants to fuck. However, there will be no condoms involved so if you are opposed to that you may as well not touch her unless you want to drive yourself crazy.

melannycovvins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melannycovvins

Understand?”

They all nod and I have never seen grown men move into an orderly queue so fast. I walk around to the passenger seat and open the door.

Angela smiles at me as she steps outside wearing just stockings, suspenders and bra. Slowly she walks to the front of the car and bends over the bonnet.

“Right guys, form that queue,” I bark.

The first guy is tall, dark hair with broad shoulders - he looks like he trains and he looks like he has money. I am guessing he is the Land Rover guy. He runs his hands up Angela’s legs before moving his fingers to her pussy. I hear Angela moan and realise that whatever this guy is doing she is enjoying it. However, I want to keep this pussy playing short so that Angela can get all fired up by the multiple teases I have created.

“Right next,” I cock my head in a manner that tells guy number one he has had his fill.

One by one they all touch my wife’s pussy. One guy got a bit clever and tried to feel her tit which wasn’t in the bargain so I instantly crossed him off our fucking Angela list.

I walk over to Angela and ask her to tell me the numbers of the guys she wants to fuck her. There were ten altogether and she quickly rhymes off the numbers.

“Right,” I shout. “The lucky guys are numbers one, three, four, six, eight, seven, ten. The three remaining can watch.”

I motion to number one for him to get going before walking back to the car and getting inside.

I dim the headlights so I can see a piece of the action.

I stroke myself as I watch one guy after another push themselves inside my wife. Some bang her hard and fast, some just fast. I imagine all the come that is being pumped inside her.

However, I do notice that number one guy hasn’t come. He just fucks for a bit then stops. I figure maybe being first he was a bit nervous. As the last guy pulls on Angela’s hair and releases his spunk in her, I make a decision.

Number One guy is going to come and he is going to fuck Angela in his Range Rover. At this point though I need to confirm the car is actually his. Opening the door I get out of the car and look at Angela’s face that is red and covered in a film of sweat.

I point at Number One guy, “You, which is your car?”

He nods in the direction of the Range Rover, “That one behind you.”

“Great, well you can get my wife fucked in the back of it and you fuck her till you come.”

He nods and walks over to his car and opens the boot. He pushes down the back seats making more room.

Angela gets in and this time lies on her back as Number One guy gets in and she puts her legs over his shoulders so I can see his thick cock punishing her tiny slit. He fucks her really deep and hard. I am quite impressed actually and eventually he comes, a hot, hard shuddering climax that causes him to shout out into the cool night air.

Getting off her, he pushes his fingers inside her one more time, before licking his fingers.

Angela gets out of the Land Rover and straightens herself up.

“Your turn,” she whispers pressing two fingers on my lips.

I fuck Angela hard in our car, probably the hardest I have fucked her in a while. It’s a great experience feeling all the different juices of cock sliding around inside her before I shoot my come and join the load.

On the way back home Angela sits on a towel because I don’t want the car seats stained with the come that has started to seep out of her. I can’t believe that even from this first night, my wife is such an expert at dogging already.

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments