Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Great ending for a cookout

"After dinner entertainment"

12
4 Comments 4
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My wife and I invited one of my friends over one Saturday afternoon for a cookout. He had been depressed over a lost love for a while. We thought he might enjoy a good meal. We had a great meal and even consumed quite a few cold ones to loosen us up. After relaxing in the sun, a lot of conversation and more drinking, we retired inside to watch some DVDs.

He and I were wearing shorts and t-shirts while my wife wore a yellow t-shirt and a flowered flowing summer skirt. She looked wonderful and seemed to be in a really laid back mood.

It was getting dark by then so we sat and watched a regular DVD. We also drank quite alot of mixed drinks until my wife was really getting a buzz. She was giggling, making jokes about this and that and just having a great time.

I asked them what they wanted to watch next. My wife said, "Oh well, something exciting." She got up to get more drinks and sort of weaved as she walked. She turned to us and whipped her skirt up in a flowing motion. We both saw the hint of her panties as she swirled the skirt.

I thought what the heck and put in a 3-some x-rated DVD. When she returned with the drinks she just slipped down between he and I. She then saw what was playing and said, "Oh wow, now that isn't what I was thinking about but it'll do."

As the DVD played and the action on screen got heavier I noticed that she was sort of breathing harder and squirming around in her seat. I saw her hands drop to her lap. Her hands were flat on her mound and she was sort of massaging the area. One hand cupped her mound as she watched two guys kissing and touching the woman on screen. I believe one of her fingers was pressing on her clit.

My friend looked at me and smiled. We both watched her as the movie continued. I asked her if she was okay and she replied, "Oh yes," with a moan.

I said, "Honey, if it looks that good would you like to do that also?"

She looked at me quizzically and replied, "If you want me to."

I said, "Yes I do."

Her face reddened but she turned to me and her mouth opened as she kissed me. Her tongue was swirling inside my mouth as we sucked one anothers tongue.Her hands went behind my head to pull my tongue deeper into her mouth. We kissed passionately and I let my hands wander over her t-shirt.

We stopped and smiled at each other. I placed my hands on each side of her face and turned her head to my friend. She leaned towards him and they kissed, I could hear the sucking sounds as they kissed and could see the motion of her mouth as she sucked on his tongue. They kissed for a few minutes and he also was letting his hands wander over her breasts and shirt. As they parted was just when the DVD showed the men undressing the woman. I asked, "Do you want to have the same thrills?" She nodded.

I moved my hands beneath her flowering skirt and upwards to her panties. Her legs spread for me as she leaned back onto the couch. I traced my fingers along the leg band to find a really wet pussy waiting. I slid my hand inside her panties and slid a finger deep inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her.

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson



She in turn moved to the motion and turned between us and spread her legs wide apart. She began to kiss my friend again. She was ecstatic at this point and was grinding to my finger when she came with aloud moan and a lot of rapid moving.

I stopped fingering her and I stood and told my friend to stand before her also. He and I both began undressing and she was sitting within a foot of our emerging cocks. She was eyeballing one cock and then the other. Her face was unlike any I had ever seen. She seemed in awe and yet excited by the emerging hard cocks.

Once we undressed she slowly reached to touch us both and also to massage our cocks. After a few minutes of this I stood her up. He and I finally undressed her. Her pussy was flowing the juices down her thighs, her breasts were hot to the touch, her nipples were erect and red. She was groaning for us to touch and kiss her. It was then she was wanting whatever was going to happen next.

I told him to go behind the sofa and her to get on her knees facing the rear of the sofa. His cock was right in front of her face as she eagerly swallowed the length and began to mouth fuck his erection. Smiling I traced my finger along her pussy and asshole, mixing the juices all over her fuck areas. Both were thoroughly lubed by her wetness.

I touched her asshole with my middle finger making her twitch, She was then backing to my finger so I slid it inside her asshole. I began to finger fuck her puckered ass as she moved to it and was moaning around the cock in her mouth. She was loving it so much I needed to replace my finger with my 7" of thick cock. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her asshole and slid that cock inside her making her squeal. She was really enjoying the double fucking as much as him and me.

My friend had her head in his hands and was fucking her mouth long and deep. He moaned loudly as he tilted his head backwards, looked at me and squirted his hot load deep inside her mouth. I could hear her swallowing it as fast as she could. With watching this excitement I lost control and dropped a huge load of cum deep in her ass as she came again.
 
We collapsed and settled back on the couch as the DVD was still playing. Once we got our wind back she got up naked and walked to the kitchen for some cold ones. We just stared at her beauty as she walked away. We all remained naked and laughing at the great evening we had shared.

She suggested she give us both blow jobs and proceeded to suck us both to erection and ejaculation. Watching her suck a cock is marvelous. Later he and I again took turns kissing and touching her and bringing her to a climax apiece. She also got fucked by us both before the evening was over.

My friend looked at us before he left and said, "I appreciate the evening, have you ever wanted to pull a train? I bet you'd love to fuck five guys at once."

She smiled, looked at me for approval and said, "Maybe. That has always fascinated me but for now it is only you two."

One can wish she'll change her mind.

Published 
Written by acecruiser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments