Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Marking

"A sexy break from marking schoolwork"

7
3 Comments 3
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Lilith walks up to the office door in the middle of the hallway. The late April weather is warmer than normal, which has allowed her to bring out her summer dresses early. This one is light blue, with a fitted bodice, low neckline, and thick straps on her shoulders. From her hips, the dress flares out into a full skirt that swirls enticingly as she moves. A wide brimmed, floppy hat, dark sunglasses and black Mary Janes, with their high gloss, completes the look.

Lilith is at the university to visit her husband, Mark, who has been busy grading final essays and papers from the spring term. She’s there to give him a break. Stopping in front of Mark’s office door, she opens it with the illegal key copy he’s made for her. She smiles as she drops her purse, sunglasses and hat in a corner before settling onto her stomach on Mark’s desk, propping open a book to read, her long legs slowly moving back and forth as she waits.

She doesn’t wait long. Within a few minutes, she hears several male voices in the hallway. She recognizes Mark’s voice, and she knows that his teaching assistants, Steve and Joseph are with him.

She remembers that Steve is tall, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes; Joseph is shorter with light hair and hazel-green eyes. Both men are attractive, and she shivers a little at remembering them. Lilith’s reminiscence is interrupted as the door opens and Mark, Steve and Joseph enter, their arms full of papers and exam booklets. Their conversation stops as they see Lilith on the desk.

“Hello, boys.” She smiles and gets on her hands and knees, sliding her body until she’s sitting up, and demurely crosses her legs, giving Steve and Joseph a flash of leg before it’s hidden by the skirt. There’s a soft click in the silence as Mark locks the door.

“I know how hard you’ve been working. Poor Mark has been exhausted when he gets home, and I’ve been feeling neglected. So I came to give him a much-deserved break.” She stares directly at her husband, her body making small, unconscious movements on the desk that all three men focus on. Steve and Joseph turn to leave.

“Where do you boys think you’re going? I’m sure you need a break as much as Mark… if not more. I’m sure Mark won’t mind, will you dear?”

Mark smiles at his wife. “Not at all, my love. Gentlemen, beauty before age, I insist.” He smiles as he puts his papers on the floor and walks around the desk. Grabbing Lilith’s head, he kisses her harshly, and she gasps for breath when Mark is finished. Her eyes are a bit feral as she turns to Steve and Joseph.

“So, who’s first?” She holds out her hands, inviting the men to come to her. They glance at each other, hardly believing their luck. They set their papers down and go to her. By unspoken agreement, Steve settles in between her spread legs. He gently leans her back onto the desk as Joseph goes around and stands by her head. Mark wheels his chair to the side, so he can see all three.

Lilith leans up on her arms and brings Steve’s head down to her, kissing him as she wraps her legs around his waist. The skirt rides up, revealing tiny panties. Lilith grinds her hips into Steve’s waist, and he puts his hands under her ass. Lifting her up, he slowly slides the panties down her legs, over one heel, and leaves them dangling over the other ankle.

Joseph unzips the dress and brings the straps down underneath her breasts; she’s not wearing a bra and her 38C breasts are nice and round as they sit on top of the mound of fabric made by the dress. Joseph reaches around and cups her breasts, running his thumbs roughly over her nipples. She leans her head back and moans appreciatively as she kisses him, her hand trailing down his tight shirt front and to the front of his jeans.

“Mmm, looks like someone’s happy,” Lilith purrs up at Joseph.

“You have no idea, Mrs. Moran. I can’t speak for Steve, but I’ve always found you attractive.” His eyelids flicker closed as Lilith increases her grip on the front of his pants.

“Well, let’s see just how happy you are, and please, gentlemen, call me Lilith.” Zip. Down goes the fly and out comes the cock.

“Very nice,” she murmurs before slipping her thick lips around his head. Her hand goes into his jeans to fondle his balls as she sucks.

“Ah, Mrs… Lilith!”

Steve can’t take it and undoes his own pants, letting them slide down his legs. He rubs his thick cock against her mound, the dark hair around her vagina glistening from her wetness.

“See how wet you’re making me, boys?” Lilith gasps, her eyes wide from the sight before returning to Joseph.

Steve needs no more encouragement and sheaths himself inside Lilith as far as he can go. Her pussy contracts around him, widening to accommodate his girth. Lilith groans around Joseph’s cock, making him call out. Steve grips her hips and starts to pound her cunt fast. Lilith keeps her head still as Joseph supports it and fucks her mouth just as hard. She angles her head back a bit so Joseph’s cock can slip down her throat more easily. She can barely breathe, but she loves the feel of these two strong, young men fucking her.

Even though she can’t see him, she knows that Mark is loving the view. She can hear his quick breath, and the slick strokes of his hand on his own thick, hard cock. The mental image and the physical sensations are too much, and Lilith’s cunt clenches hard around Steve’s cock as she cums, her juices gushing over him.

“Fuck, Lilith, do that again and I’ll squirt inside of you," Steve warns, his eyes frantic.

“Do it, Steve. Cum in her.” Mark’s voice is low and rough. Steve looks over at him, as Mark pumps his cock.

“Yes sir, Professor Moran. Whatever you say.” Steve grins and winks at him. Steve leans over Lilith, grabbing one of her breasts for leverage, and rams his cock into her several times.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Lilith screams around the cock in her mouth as Steve fucks her. “That’s it, I’m gonna cum, keep going, keep going...”

Her words tumble over each other and then disappear as she screams her orgasm, sucking hard on Joseph. He leans over her head, shoving his cock deep into her throat as Steve pounds her once more and then shoots his cum deep into her pussy, moaning long and hard as he does. He collapses on her chest, his cock giving its final twitches as the last bits of cum spurt out of him. He draws in a deep breath as he slips out of her and back into a chair alongside Mark. Lilith shudders from the exit and continues to shiver.

“Fuck yes, my turn,” Joseph exclaims and pulls out of Lilith’s mouth, making her whimper. “Give me that sweet cunt.”

Joseph stands between her legs, stroking his cock a couple of times to ensure it’s nice and lubed and then sticks three fingers into Lilith’s cunt. She yelps from surprise, but it quickly turns into a moan as he finger-fucks her.

“Cum for me, Lilith. That’s it, make my hand all nice and wet,” Joseph whispers to her. She soon obliges him and, as soon as she cums, Joseph removes his fingers and shoves his dick in before she can recover. He’s rewarded with a scream, her back arching off the table as another orgasm hits her, almost before the first one can finish.

“Yes, that’s it, fuck that juicy cunt, fuck it,” Lilith screams. She doesn’t even know what she’s saying anymore, but it doesn’t matter. All that matters is the feel of this young man’s cock inside of her, and knowing her husband and Steve are watching. It’s all almost too much for her brain to handle, but the pleasure coursing through her body is incredible.

Joseph leans over and grabs the top of the desk with his hands, after throwing Lilith’s legs around his waist as he fucks her.

“You like the feel of that, don’t you? That hard cock, in your wet pussy.” Joseph words just add to the passion of the situation.

“Yes! Your dick feels so good, so thick...” She can’t talk anymore, just gasps and screams as he continues to pound her.

Steve and Mark watch the show, their own pleasure mounting.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

Steve’s dick is still wet with his and Lilith’s cum.

“Let me help you out there, Steve.” Mark slides onto his knees and rests his arms on Steve’s thighs as he takes the young man’s cock into his mouth. Steve gasps, eyes rolling as Mark sucks his cock.

“Yes, Professor. Just like that, take it,” Steve whispers, grabbing the professor’s head and ramming his dick down his throat. Mark’s strong hands grip Steve’s thighs tightly as he’s mouth-fucked. Steve looks up at Lilith and Joseph’s faces, their eyes wide as they watch.

“That is so fucking hot,” Lilith whispers and Joseph can only nod. He pumps even harder into Lilith, his rhythm lost as he watches the two men.

“Me next, Professor,” Joseph says as he cums inside of Lilith. She screams again, and scores his back with her nails, grabbing his ass as she bucks her hips, making sure she gets every last drop inside of her. She flops back on the desk as he pulls out, and all the men can see the combined cum dripping out of Lilith. She smiles lazily, turning to Mark.

“He’s all yours, dear. But, no rush!” Her high laugh echoes in the room as Mark continues to gargle Steve’s dick. He’s loving the feel of Steve and Lilith’s cum in his mouth, but the taste is fading and he wants more. He increases the seal of his mouth on Steve’s dick and bobs fast, up and down on the head.

Steve’s ass clenches just as he’s about to cum and he grabs the sides of Mark’s head and holds him still as he thrusts a final time, deep in his throat. His cum shoots out, hitting the back of his throat, and Mark works to swallow around the cock, finally succeeding. Steve sits back, panting and exhausted as Mark breathes again. He sits back on his heels, and Joseph can see that Mark’s cock is still hard and erect.

“That’s impressive, Professor," Joseph says appreciatively.

“Well, take a seat and I’ll give you a taste too.”

Joseph smiles and slowly gets up off the table, his body tired from the workout. He drops into a third chair and leans back. “At your service, Professor."

Mark smiles, and hungrily slurps at Joseph’s dick, reveling in the taste of his and Lilith’s cum. He licks off all that he can see, taking his time. Soon Joseph’s cock has recovered, and Mark slips his mouth up and over the head and down to the base of his shaft. He stays there for a second or two, and then comes back up.

“God, you’re thick!” Before Joseph can respond, Mark dives back down, sucking furiously, one hand wrapped around Joseph’s balls, rolling them, squeezing them, making Joseph’s cock swell even more in his already full mouth. The feeling is sensational, and Joseph stands up to better fuck Mark’s mouth. Mark grips Joseph’s ass, pulling it forward so his cock goes deeper and deeper.

Steve and Lilith watch the show, getting turned on again. Lilith slips her hand between her legs to rub her wet pussy. Her fingers slip and slide, unable to get a purchase on her clit. She uses her dress to dry herself enough, and then she digs her finger into her clitoral hood, spurred on by what she's watching. Steve slowly strokes his cock, wanting the feeling to last as he watches. Lilith can’t wait that long.

“Mark, this is so fucking hot. I want you in me, come here and fuck me.” Though her voice is soft, Mark clearly hears the command. So does Joseph.

“Well, let’s not keep her waiting then,” Joseph laughs. Mark continues to suck quickly, sealing his mouth around Joseph.

“Yes, that’s it, faster, faster… I’m gonna cum. Suck it all down,” he screams as he gushes into Mark’s mouth. It’s hard for Mark not to spill, there’s so much, but he gulps as fast as Joseph’s cock twitches and is able to swallow it all. Joseph collapses back into the chair, his eyelids fluttering.

Mark leaves him and rushes to Lilith who is now sitting upright on the desk, her knees and legs together underneath her. The heels are poking out under her butt, her ankles dangling over the edge of the table. The height difference is perfect: Mark’s cock is right at her cunt’s level. Mark kneels down and sucks at her pussy, cleaning up the juices and lubing her up again. Her body trembles in suspense; she loves when Mark fucks her.

Once she’s lubed he stands, squaring himself off behind her. Lilith looks over her shoulder and sees that his already thick cock looks even thicker than usual.

“Oh my fucking God, Mark! Your cock looks amazing, shove it in me, please,” she begs.

He loves the pleading in her voice and scoops up her thick, dark, red hair in one hand, and links two of his fingers into the side of her mouth with the other hand as his cock enters her. He leans back slightly as he fucks her, his cock angled up at her g-spot. Lilith feels no pain from her head or mouth as Mark fucks her, he’s pounding her g-spot so fast that the orgasms are right on top of each other. Her screams are muffled because of the fingers in her mouth, and spit is flying out onto the desk, and dribbling down over his hand.

MHer skin is shiny with sweat as his balls slap her ass and the tips of her heels as he slams into her. She angles her ankles up so the heels press more sharply into his balls every time he enters her, and he groans in pleasure, loving the feeling. He moves his hands from her hair and face to her shoulders and grabs on to fuck her even harder. Mark looks over his shoulder and sees that Joseph is alert again and that Steve’s cock is ready to burst.

“Come on over, guys. Let’s cover Lilith in what we’ve got.”

The two men grin at each other and go to the couple. Steve stands in front of her this time and Joseph is at Mark’s side. They spit into their hands and stroke their cocks, watching Lilith shiver and shake, hearing Mark grunt as he slams her.

Steve’s cum shoots onto her breasts as she’s orgasming, her hips undulating against Mark. This pushes Joseph over the edge and he cums onto her ass, some of it splashing onto Mark’s cock. Mark loves the sight of this and pounds his cock and Joseph’s cum into Lilith’s swollen pussy until he,too, cums. He pulls out slightly and the men watch as Mark’s cum shoots in and then bounces back out of Lilith’s pussy.

Lilith sprawls on the desk, twitching as the last of the orgasms roll over her body. Her vagina clenches open and closed as she feels the cum slipping out of her and onto the floor, but she doesn’t care. She sighs contentedly, and Mark laughs, loving his wife. She smiles too and laughs, knowing what he’s thinking.

“Love you too, Mark," she says softly, regaining her breath.

“Love you too, Lilith.” He leans over her and kisses her cheek, squeezing her hand. “Are you able to sit up, or do you need another minute?”

“I’m okay,” she says, and he slowly helps her up into a sitting position, wrapping her into a soft hug. She sighs, leaning against him. Her voice is muffled when she speaks next.

“Boys, there are plenty of tissues in my purse to help you clean yourselves up.”

“Thank you, Lilith,” they both chime as they find the tissues and wipe themselves.

“We should get cleaned up, too,” Mark says, smiling down at Lilith.

“Yes, I’m sure you all have lots of marking to do.”

Mark and Lilith separate, dry themselves and put their clothes back in order. Lilith’s dress has survived the session, the cum stains hidden on the inside of the dress. They clean up the desk and floor and Lilith grabs her things, preparing to leave. She kisses all three of the men goodbye.

“Good luck on the marking, boys. I hope you aren’t distracted.” She smiles devilishly and winks at them. “See you at home, Mark. Love you.”

“Love you too. See you when I get home.”

Lilith straightens her dress one last time and unlocks the door and steps out into the hallway, leaving the three men smiling as they sort through the papers on the floor.

Published 
Written by SkarlitKarson
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments