Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

group sex night at home

"a hot, night in ........read here...."

6
0 Comments 0
29.3k Views 29.3k
503 words 503 words

 

 

 

One night Claire was home alone, she was looking through one of her magazines and the next page she turned...  were hot saucy pictures of naked girls with dildo's and hot guys fucking hard. She suddenly felt a vibe at her pussy and got horny. She humped the corner of her bed for a while moaning and grinding it felt so good on her cunt. She was screaming with pleasure. Cum was dripping out of her. The bed wouldn't stop shaking she nearly blacked out from the sensation. She got in the bath and fucked herself with a huge dildo she licked and sucked her boobs, she wanted more though. She called her  friends mark and jenny and asked them to come over and masturbate and fuck with her so they did. A minute later they were all there sucking and licking each other "fuck me" jenny shouted so Mark slipped his huge dick into her wet, tight ass hole "ride me harder" she screamed and moaned. Claire was rubbing her boobs after a while he took his dick out and as Claire was lying on the bed he hopped on her and rode her so hard she had a orgasm within 2 minutes. The room was so sweaty and hot. Jenny got out a porn video she had brought and masturbated with a mascara lid. meanwhile Claire was humping the edge of the sofa imagining if her parents came home. They did about a half an hour later "fuck they're home" Claire wailed.

Marussia__Luxury
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marussia__Luxury

Her parents walked in "Claire they shouted what the hell are you doing?"  She didn't stop humping the sofa she kept going after all she didn't care. Mark was hot and sweaty. He really wanted to fuck Claire mom. "hey sexy whore want to fuck?" Claire's mom looked shocked. Claire could see her dads cock harden as he watched jenny fuck,grind,straddle and cum to the porno movie. "Go on and fuck her i know you want to" Claire sighed. Claire's dad flung off his clothes and licked Jenny's hot shaved pussy. they were moaning in the corner for ages soon we heard a scream Claire's dad had cum inside of her. Claire and her mom started to use vibrators and mark joined to, he used a different toy. Everybody was fucking and sucking. Claire ran upstairs and started to fill a bath of hot, steamy water. Soon it was filled enough and she called Mark to come with her. He got in the bath with her and sucked her boobs, then her pussy and soon his hot ,large, sweaty dick was inside her slowly fucking her little asshole. They were moaning so loudly Jenny, dad and mom could here and they all ran up to investigate. they stared as mark came all over Claire "ride you hot fucking guy just lick my cunt" Claire screamed. "Ok ok i think that's enough for 1 night" said Claire's mom. Jenny and Mark went home. That night was never spoke about again..........................
Published 
Written by XxXNIMRODXxX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors