Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hailee Makes Three

"How shopping turned into three"

21
13 Comments 13
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

As we strolled up and down the aisles of the grocery store, I casually glanced around.  I saw a pregnant woman walking towards us. I leaned over and whispered in Emily’s ear, “Now that’s a sexy pregnant woman.”  

She giggled and elbowed me in the side and said, “You and your pregnant women.”

“Nothing better than a nice swollen pregnant pussy,” I growled in her ear.

“Do me a favor and run back and grab a can of tomato sauce, I forgot one,” she said as she smiled at the pregnant woman just passing us.

“Will do,” as I elbowed her teasingly as the woman passed us.

I heard her giggle as I walked away to hunt for a can of tomato sauce.

As I rounded the corner, with a can of tomato sauce in my hand I saw Emily rush to help the pregnant woman who was trying to reach something on the top shelf.

“Here let me get that for you,” Emily said to the woman as she reached up and grabbed the item she needed.  I have to admit my cock twitched in my jeans as I saw Emily standing right next to the pregnant woman.  

‘Oh the things I would do to her’, I thought to myself.  I stood back and let them chat a bit before I slowly approached them. “Hey Baby, found your sauce,” I said with a cat that ate the canary grin.

“Hey Dustin, this is Hailee,” she said with a matching grin.

“Hello Hailee,” I said trying not to be too obvious taking in her small frame with her big belly sticking out.  ‘I bet her nipples were already big and dark with hard nubs begging to be sucked.’

“Dustin,” I heard Emily say, “I think we have everything we need can you go check out and I’ll help Hailee with the rest of her shopping and meet you at the car?”

“Sure thing Baby,” I said looking at her quizzically.

I checked out, loaded the groceries into the car and slid behind the driver seat and waited.  I laid my head back and closed my eyes, not being able to stop picturing Hailee naked with her big belly and breasts.  My cock was aching and I couldn’t wait to get home and fuck Emily hard.

I jumped as the passenger side door flung open and Emily slid in.  I looked around and saw that Hailee was standing there with her groceries just behind the car.

“What’s going on?" I asked.

“Dustin, she didn’t have enough money to pay for her groceries and is all alone,” Emily said quietly.

She had my attention and I listened intently. “I want her to come home with us,” Emily said with a grin I’d never seen before.

“Uhh sure,” I said, not sure what was happening.

Emily leaned over, kissed my cheek, helped Hailee put her few bags in the car and helped her in the back seat.

“Hello again, Hailee,” I said as I watched Emily help her into the back seat.

“I don’t want to be a bother to you two,” she said softly.

“It’s no bother at all Hailee,” I said with a smile.

Emily was turned in her seat talking to Hailee the whole ride home.  As we pulled into the driveway, she helped Hailee out of the car and into the house.  I had just finished unloading the groceries as Emily walked into the kitchen to help put away stuff.

“Where’s Hailee?” I asked.

“She’s in the bathroom,” Emily said.  “Pregnant girls need to pee.”

“I’ll take your word for it,” I said with a chuckle, “So what’s the story, Em?”

“She was having an affair with a married man and got pregnant.  He wanted her to have an abortion but she refused.  He wants nothing to do with her now and she’s on her own.  She couldn’t even afford all her groceries so I covered it,” she explained and continued, “She is living in those run down apartments next to the store because he fired her!”

“So what’s the plan, Em,” I asked.

She turned and looked at me and said, “I’d like her to stay here with us, Dustin.”

“You think that’s wise?” I asked her.

“She hasn’t had sex since she found out she’s pregnant and super horny,” she said with my cat that ate the canary smile.

I had to chuckle and try to keep my mind in check.  Emily knew how attractive I found pregnant women, it had always been a private joke between us and now there was one in my house.

Emily and I went out into the living room, as Hailee was just coming out of the bath room.  Emily helped her over to the sofa and sat her down.

“Thank you,” Hailee said with a shy smile.

“Are you hungry?” Emily asked her with a concern in her voice.

“I am a little,” Hailee said sounding embarrassed.

“I’ll go make dinner,” Emily said and walked out of the living room giving me a wink.

Hailee and I sat there quiet as I flipped through stations on the T.V. looking for something to watch.  

“Anything you want to watch?” I asked Hailee.

“Whatever you want,” she said softly while slowly rubbing her hands over her belly.

My cock twitched in my jeans hard watching her.  I could just envision having her bent over and fucking that sweet swollen pussy.    I tried to keep my cock in check but was finding it very difficult.   I found it a whole lot more difficult when she lay back on the couch and spread her legs.  I could see right up the cuff of her shorts to her white panties.  ‘Did she do that on purpose,’ I wondered.

Not being able to sit still, I got up and asked Hailee if she wanted something to drink.  She looked me straight in the eyes, which made my whole body stir, and said, “No thank you.”

I walked out into the kitchen, leaned against the counter and asked Emily, “What exactly did you tell Hailee about me?”

Emily looked at me and said, “As far as…,”

“Did you tell her I found pregnant women attractive,” I asked sharply.

“I may have mentioned it, is that a problem?” she asked.

“No, not at all, was just curious,” I said.

I slowly made my way back out to the living room where I found Hailee trying to grab the handled to raise the foot rest.  I rushed over and slowly lifted it for her.  “That’s better,” she said with relief.

After dinner, Hailee and I went back to the living room, as Emily cleaned up and I helped her get comfortable on the sofa.  I made my way back to my lazy boy and started flipping through channels.  My mind couldn’t focus on the T.V. at all. 

When Emily came out from the kitchen, she sat with Hailee on the sofa and they began chatting like old school friends.   After a few hours, I got up, kissed Emily and said my goodnights.   I tossed and turned in bed for a good hour before I finally drifted off.

I heard a soft moan which awoke me from my sleep.  I laid there quiet listening for the source.  I heard another soft moan, only this time is was more intense.  I quietly got out of bed and made my way silently down the hallway following the sounds of the erotic moans now.  I stopped dead in my tracks when I reached the door to the spare bedroom.  It was still cracked open so I peeked through.

My cock sprung to complete attention as I saw Hailee laid back on the bed, her legs bent up and spread wide, my Emily positioned between her legs, ass in the air, feasting on Hailee’s sweet pussy.  Hailee’s hands were gripping the sheets as her hips bucked greedily against Emily’s face.  It wasn’t long before Hailee was crying out is ecstasy as Emily licked and sucked her sweet pussy through her intense orgasm.

“Fuck,” I said under my breath.

I heard Emily giggle as she finished cleaning Hailee’s pussy and I snuck back down to our bedroom and waited for Emily to return.

When she entered the bedroom I said, “Come here.”

She made her way to the side of the bed and I grabbed her hand and pulled her swiftly down on top of me. “Have fun did you?” I asked.

She giggled and hovered over my face, “Want a big sloppy kiss?” she asked.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her so her lips were just mere centimeters away from mine.  “What do you think,” I asked.

I pulled her lips against mine and kissed her deeply.  I moaned deep as I tasted the musky sweet juices of Hailee on her lips and tongue.  My desire burned out of control and I flipped Emily over on her back and growled, “Present yourself like the dirty whore you are!”

Emily whimpered softly and pulled herself up to her hands and knees without hesitation and wiggled her perfect ass to me.  I had to have her now, there was no stopping me, I gripped her hips hard, rammed my cock deep inside her very wet pussy and fucked her with no mercy until my cock exploded and I filled her with my seed.

I flopped over on the bed, panting heavily as she laid beside me doing the same.  She soon rolled over and draped herself over me and purred in my ear, “I love when you lose control.”

“Fuck, that was intense,” I said still breathing heavily.

“Very,” she giggled softly.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

GabbieLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabbieLove

 I slept heavy that night and awoke to the smell of bacon filling the room.

I walked into the kitchen and found Emily and Hailee in the kitchen laughing and cooking. “Good morning girls,” I said as I walked in.

“Good morning,” I heard in unison.

“Coffee, baby?” Emily asked with a grin.

“Yes, please,” I responded as I sat down at the table.

Soon I had coffee and a plate of bacon and eggs before me.   My mind raced as I watched Hailee move around the kitchen helping Emily.  Seeing her laid back last night, her big belly exposed as Emily ate her pussy was an imagine I couldn’t get out of my head.   

When I finished my breakfast I headed out to the living room.  Emily sent Hailee with me to go sit down while she cleaned up.  My mind was racing with erotic images and Hailee wasn’t helping laying there kicked back on the sofa and rubbing her belly up and down. Her shirt kept lifting up farther and farther until her whole belly was exposed.   My cock was twitching in my shorts and wanting to be inside that swollen pregnant pussy.

My cock sprung instantly to attention when I watched her pullher knees up and spread her legs.  I had a clear view of the white panties that covered her swollen pussy and could make out a wet spot in the center of them.  ‘Fuck me,’ I thought as I pulled my eyes away from her pussy and met hers, she was staring directly at me, her lips curled up in a devilish grin.  

Emily had finished cleaning up after breakfast and walked into the living room.  She looked down at my hard cock pressing against my shorts and grinned.

“I’m going to take a long hot shower,” she announced as she leaned down and softly bit my ear lobe.

‘Gawd I love her,’ I thought.

I saw Emily look at Hailee as she headed off to the bathroom.  I had to wonder what they talked about and how much was about me.  I tried to keep my focus on the T.V. but wasn’t taking in anything that was on.  My attention was quickly diverted when I heard Hailee softly moan.

I looked over and my eyes had to blink and re-focus again as I watched Hailee’s hand softly rub her pussy up and down.  I groaned aggressively out loud which got her attention.

“You like that,” she purred as she rubbed harder.

“I think you know I do,” I growled.

“It shows,” she giggled and shifted her eyes to my hard cock.

Without hesitation, I got up from my chair and made my way to right in front of her.  She spread her legs like a dirty little whore inviting me in.  I reached my hand down and helped her hand rub her greedy swollen lips.

She moaned loud as my hand pushed her fingers harder against her.  I could smell her sweet sex and knew I needed it.  I held my hand out and she took it immediately.  I pulled her up and looked down on her as she stood before me.   My hands gripped the bottom of her long t-shirt and I pulled it over her head.

My eyes took in every inch of her as I peeled it off.   First, her swollen belly, then her big tits, with those big brown dark nipples that bounced slightly as they cleared the shirt.  I tossed the shirt on the couch and placed my hands on her belly.  I rubbed it up and down like she did the night before.  She whimpered and her body quivered.  My hands traced up to her big breasts and I cupped them in my hands and stroked my thumb over her big hard nipples.

Her head fell back and she moaned as my hands invaded her body.  

“You like that,” I teased.

“Yes,” she moaned breathlessly.

I grabbed her breast, squeezed it and lowered my mouth and sucked her nipple hard.  Her hands gripped my head and held me there, not wanting me to stop.

Her body racked with pleasure and she whimpered out, “Please fuck me.”

I lifted my head pulling her nipple with my mouth until it popped out.

“Fuck you, I will,” I growled as I turned her around.

She bent over immediately and wiggled her greedy swollen pussy at me.  I pulled my hard aching cock from my shorts and rubbed the head up and down her wet lips.

She whimpered and begged, “Please,” as her hips pushed back on my the head of my hard cock.  I grabbed her hips and aligned my cock head with her opening.  

“Tell me how bad you want it,” I ordered.

“I want it bad, please give it to me now,” she cried.

I grabbed her hips and slid my cock inside of her with a deep grunt.  She was so tight and swollen and felt so good wrapped around my cock.  

“Ohh God yesss,” she purred.

I thrust my hips in and out of her harder and faster, her pussy greedily gripped my hard cock and pulled me in.  The need to empty my load into her pregnant pussy was urgent.  Her hips started to slam back against mine, meeting my thrusts as she began to beg, “Give it to me,” she cried, “Fill my pussy with your seed, I want it!”

Her words registered in my mind immediately and I couldn’t stop.  I grunted a deep loud growl as I thrust hard deep inside of her as my first load of cum exploded inside of her.  She moaned and panted as I continued to unload my full load deep inside of her.

“Mmm…,” I heard behind me as I finished filling Hailee’s pussy with my seed.

I turned my head and saw Emily standing there watching us wrapped in a towel with a grin on her face.  “Can’t leave you alone for a minute, can I,” she smirked as she walked closer and grabbed my cock and slowly slid it out of Hailee’s pussy.

She grinned at me as she lowered herself down to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked it clean.  My eyes closed and my head fell back as I felt her warm mouth take me deep and suck with precision cleaning me.

She finished with a big lick and smiled up at me.  I took her chin in my hand, lifted her head to meet my eyes and smiled back at her and said, “I think you have some more cleaning to do,” as I glanced over at Hailee.

Emily’s lips spread into a greedy grin and she turned her attention to the now Hailee that was sitting back on the sofa.  She crawled over between her legs and placed her hands on her knees and spread them wide.  My cock twitched as I watched Emily dive into Hailee’s pussy licking up my cum dripping out of her and cleaned her up.  

Hailee’s hips bucked against her tongue and she whimpered uncontrollably.  “That’s it baby, make her cum,” I said.

Emily moaned into her pussy as her tongue flicked around, licking and tasting our combined juices.  I slowly stroked my cock watching her pleasure and clean Hailee.  I was growing hard again and ready for more.

As Emily finished cleaning Hailee’s pussy, she turned to me and asked, “So can she stay?”

They both stared at me, waiting anxiously, for my response.  I hesitated in my thoughts as to what this would mean.  The thought of having Hailee around was quite intriguing.  I’ve always had a thing for pregnant women and the idea of being able to fuck her swollen cunt when I wanted to was hard to pass up.  I pondered the pros and cons when a the thought that Hailee would be giving birth in a couple of months and that meant I could feast on her big beautiful milk tits.

“She will need to be marked,” I slowly said.

Both Emily and Hailee looked up at me and smiled giddy with anticipation.

I looked down at Emily and said, “Ready the room.”

Emily jumped up with giggle and left the living room down the hall.  I gave her a few minutes to ready herself after I heard the key open the door to our secret room.

“Is this what you want, Hailee?” I asked.

“Yes it is,” she answered without hesitation.

I held out my hand and as she took it and helped her up.  "I want you to see what you’ve said yes to and can change your mind, if you wish."  I walked her out of the living room, down the hall and entered the room. 

Her jaw dropped as she looked around the room full of bondage, cuffs and accessories.  Her head scanned every crop, cuff and accessory.  Her breathing increased as her eyes made it back to the corner where Emily kneeled, hands on her knees and her head down.

“I want you think carefully. Hailee,” I said as she stood there frozen, “You can walk away, if you so wish.”

Her head slowly made her way around to my face and her eyes met mine, “I don’t want to walk away,” she said with a grin.

“Emily,” I said, “You know what to do.”

Emily rose without hesitation and took Hailee’s hand and led her over to the corner where there was an open shower.  She helped her to her knees on the padded cushion on the floor and I gave Hailee a little wink before she returned to kneel next to me.

I slowly took my cock from my shorts and stood before Hailee.  She looked up at me with a slight grin, lifting her head.  ‘Damn,’ I thought, she looked so sexy kneeling there with her big belly and tits, marking her was going to be very pleasurable.

I took my cock in my hand and started to pee on Hailee’s neck right below her chin.  I moaned loudly as I watch my pee run down over her big dark brown nipples and big belly.  Hailee whimpered softly as she felt my hot mark flow down her skin.  

When I finished I tucked my cock back into my shorts and said, “You are now mine to use as I please, Hailee.”

She moaned softly with approval and I left the room leaving Emily to do what she does best. 

I sat down in my chair and thought of how I was going to fuck my girls tonight.

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments