Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday, Ginger!!

"I try to be a good friend. So when it's Ginger's birthday, I know just what to get her...."

4
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
It was Friday night at the Dangerous Curves strip club and the place was near capacity. I stood by the door, eyes constantly scanning the room for any potential trouble. But I was distracted this night. I was planning something for a coworker's birthday.

Aah, speaking of coworkers... I thought to myself. There's the birthday girl now.... I looked toward the center stage where Ginger was beginning her dance. Her long, red hair flowed down her back as she moved, her hips undulating as her perfect ass swayed. Her tits, huge and perky, bounced in the lacy red bra she was sporting that night.

Well, she wore it for a while, anyway.

By the time her shift ended, she was of course nude and very pumped-up. I guess it's exciting for some girls to strip. I wouldn't know personally. I was just the bouncer. She and I were both getting off at the same time that night and I'd made arrangements to see that her car would not start. I had a little surprise in store for her birthday....

-------------------------------Ginger's POV---------------------------------------------------------

"Shit!"I shouted. "Motherfucking shit!" I slammed my hands against the steering wheel in frustration. "Great. Of course my car won't start on my birthday. Why would it?" I grumbled to no one, feeling bad for myself. I was just pulling out my wallet to call TripleA when there was a tap on the window.

I jumped and looked over, only to see Jason standing there. "Problem?" he asked as I opened my door.

"Fucking car won't start."I told him, gesturing to it. "And on my birthday, no less."

"Well, how about I give you a ride home tonight?" he offered with a smile. "Since nobody should have to call TripleA from a strip club."We laughed at the irony of the joke, considering that we worked there.

As I rode with Jason to my apartment, I kept noticing him check his phone at red lights and stop signs, nodding as he did so. I was getting pretty curious and was about to ask what he was doing when we arrived at my apartment complex and I forgot the thought.

"Lemme' walk you to your door." he told me, parking his car.

"Why?" I asked, confused. It seemed rather strange. "It's right upstairs."

"I know, but I insist. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't." he added with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes but decided to just go with it. When we reached my door, he looked like he was waiting for something.

"Hey, are you oka--"I started to ask him as I opened the door. I forgot about my question, however, when I heard a chorus of feminine voices calling "Happy Birthday, Ginger!!"

I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped as I looked into the apartment and saw seven beautiful, naked women in my living room waiting for me. I immediately recognized Demi and Selena, the two girls who I met in the VIP room at the club and had played with several times outside of work. I was shocked when I recognized Debby, the bombshell from the cruise I'd taken on her vacation a few months earlier.

The others were strangers to me, but I assumed that they knew the girls I already knew. Or the grinning man leaning on my doorframe.

"Happy Birthday, Ginny." he said, still grinning. "I hope you like your surprise."

I was stunned. "You... you arranged this?"

"Yup." he replied, leading me inside and closing the door. "I even unplugged your car battery so it wouldn't start. Had to make sure things were ready for you."

"You did what?"I was momentarilly distracted by his admission, but he just laughed.

"Oh, relax." he told me."Your car will be fine. Recognize any familiar faces?" he added, grinning even wider.

I obviously knew Demi and Selena, and I'd shown him a picture of Debby (how he found her, I had no idea), but the others... wait a minute.

The blonde lounging across the couch with the perky, C-cup tits and long, smooth legs did look familiar. She had stunning blue eyes and a cute nose that was unique, along with a slim build and a thin face. Not thin enough to be unattractive, but she did look familiar.

"Oh!"I suddenly exclaimed, finally clicking her face into the right slot in my head. "You came to the club with Demi and Selena that time. Like, a month ago."

The girl giggled and nodded. "That was me. I'm Ashley."

I smiled, my heartbeat accelerating as my eyes scanned the room. "And... you."I said, poiting to the tanned brunette, smiling atme from across the room with half-hooded "bedroom eyes". "You're Jason's friend. We met at a party. Um... Victoria?"

The girl cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "Venessa, actually." Behind me, I heard Jason chuckle.

"Remember me, cutie?" said the thin, tattooed girl in my arm-chair. She took a drag off a cigarette and handed it to Demi. "From the gym?"

"Miley!"I exclaimed, slapping my forhead for not recognizing her immediately. After all, the two of us had talked before aboutour tattoos, specifically the dream-catcher on Miley's ribs. "Didn't recognize you without the ponytail and sports-bra."We both laughed.

The last girl, however, I knew I'd never met. I would remember this one. She was paler than the others, with creamy, beautiful skin and breasts that could rival my own DD's. She had long, luxurious brown hair and deep, sparkling blue eyes. She smiled at me with the fullest, sexiest lips I'd ever seen.

"Who are you, though?"I asked, confused.

"I'm Kat." she replied, standing up. She walked over to us and took my jacket off of my shoulders, kissing me deeply. Then, her hips swaying she walked over to Jason and wrapped an arm around his waist as he wrapped one around her shoulders.

---------------------------------Jason's POV--------------------------------------------------------------

I kissed the top of Kat's head, savoring the sweet scent of her hair. "Remember I told you about my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked Ginny. "This is Kat."

"Damn, man!" Ginny replied, impressed. "You weren't kidding about how hot she is!"

"Yep." I laughed. "Incredibly hot and incredibly mine. I don't like sharing." Kat laughed and hugged me, wiggling her ass at Ginger.

"We're all here for you, though." whispered a sexy voice in Ginny's ear. A voice she knew well. She turned to face Debby, their massive combined tits pressing together and Debby's already hard nipples poking into Ginny's skin, even through her Paramore t-shirt.

"Well, Ginny," I said, drawing her gaze back to me and Kat, "since you'll be doing so much... entertaining, I took the liberty of procuring a few mattresses for the living room here. So I figured since your room would be unoccupied, you wouldn't mind me and Kat making use of it. What's that? Be your guest? Don't mind if we do!" I finished, walking toward the room with my hands on Kat's hips while Ginger tried to answer.

Not that she'd really be complaining.

-------------------------------Ginger------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell was happening? Half a dozen of the sexiest women I'd ever seen were in my apartment...

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

for an orgy... for my birthday. And one of my guy friends and coworkers was in my bedroom probably fucking his gorgeous girlfriend in my bed.

That last detail hardly mattered as I was lead through the group of vixens via soft hands pressing at me, removing my clothes as lips kissed my skin and a cigarette was passed to me. I inhaled deeply, steadying myself for the excitement to come.

Miley kissed my deeply and I blew the smoke from my drag slowly into her mouth, her only letting it slowly rise out of one corner after we parted. Hot!

I felt a pair of hands on my tits and turned to see my favorite girls: Demi and Selena. They embraced me, their bosoms rubbing against mine and each other's as Selena humped my thigh, leaving a trail of sweet juices on my leg.We kissed, slow and deep as our hands traversed each other's bodies.

I felt myself be turned by my shoulder to lip-lock with the sexy blonde, Ashley. I cupped her ass and gave it a squeeze. Round and perky, just how I like them.

I glanced to my left and saw Venessa and Debby making out as they groped and fingered each other, getting the party started without me. Well, we can't have that, now can we? Naked as the rest of them, I stepped over to them and pulled Debby to me, French-kissing her deeply. I gasped against her lips when I suddenly felt someone's hands yank my thighs apart so whoever it was could bury her tongue in my pussy, licking and sucking like nothing I'd ever felt.

I moaned and tried to look down to see which girl it was, but Ashley once again captured my lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Her hands kneaded my ass as I moaned into her mouth. To my left, I was vaguely aware of more moaning and, glancing over, I saw Miley as the meat in a sexy sandwich between Selena and Demi. The tattooed hottie was tonguing Demi's drenched pussy as Selena fingered and licked Miley's. All three were moaning into each other as their sweet cum steadily soaked into the mattress beneath them.

I managed to glance down and moaned into Ashley's mouth even deeper when I saw that Venessa was the one eating my pussy with a passion from on her knees. My eyes rolled back along with my head as I soaked in the pleasure I was feeling. And hearing. And smelling around me.

-----------------------------Jason---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck!" Kat scream beneath me, her nails digging into my back. "Harder, baby, harder!" I of course pummled her tight pussy with my fat cock, deep and hard. My balls slapped againt her wet labia as she moaned and bit my neck, driving me wild.

Kat's huge tits bounced and wobbled, hard nipples begging for my mouth. Her pussy was warm, wet and tight. There truly was nothing like making love to her. And Ginger's mattress was so springy, it was like every thrust went even deeper. I flexed my throbbing cock inside of her, making her impossibly tight pussy even tighter around me. I slid a hand down to flick her clit as I kissed her deeply. That set Kat off on her first orgasm of the night, moaning into my mouth as her pussy clamped tight around my hardness. I groaned as I felt her sweet, slick cum bubbling out around my shaft.

"Over." I grunted, pulling Kat with me as I rolled onto my back, making sure to keep my cock buried inside her as we switched positions.

Kat moaned and writhed on top of me, sliding her velvety pussy up and down my turgid cock as her perfect tits swung in my face. Grasping them in my hands, I sucked first her right nipple, then her left, making her shriek in delight.

--------------------------Ginger------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was vaguely aware of some kind of noise coming from my room, but I was too distracted by the warm bodies all around me. I was too turned on to even know for sure who was touching me where. I knew there was a sexy blonde devouring my pussy while I licked someone else's for all I was worth.

I felt two mouths on my tits, sucking and playing with my pierced nipples. It felt amazing. One was tugging on my right piercing with her teeth while the other (whose touch I recognized... from somewhere) used her tongue to great effect.

The girl above me tasted incredible; the sweetest cum I'd ever had on my tongue. This of course had me very curious as to who I was licking. I tried listening to the voice above me, but there was so much moaning and screaming in the room that I couldn't pin it. Until I gave her hard clit a little nibble.

"Holy fuck, Ginny!" I heard Venessa scream from on top of me. "Do that again, you delicious slut." she groaned. Love to, I thought. So I went all out, giving her the Ginger special. I suckled her sexy nub and nipped with my teeth, teasing her labia and clit while I tongued her sweet little pussy. I was just getting into my rhythm when I suddenly felt something long, thick and rubbery get shoved into my cunt.

"Fuaaaaaahh!" I groaned into Venessa's pussy. Managing to look down, I saw Debby with a huge black strap-on fucking me with all her might.

"You like that, Ginger?" she taunted me, slapping my hip as she pounded me. "You like having this big rubber dick in your little cunt?"

I could only moan, seeing as Venessa had started grinding her pussy against my mouth again while the two mouths on my tits (which turned out to be Selena and Ashley) continued their sucking and teasing. I lost track of how many times I came like that, with Debby and her strap-on in me. It was just a blur of pleasure and cum, the mattress beneath me ruined by the end of it.

At some point, I wound up bent over, face buried in Demi's hot pussy while she fingered Selena and sucked my cum off of Debby's strap-on. Debby, meanwhile was making out with Selena over Demi's head. There was a new toy in my pussy behind me, this one even longer and strapped onto Ashley's slim hips. I came like a firehose, dousing Ashley completely and screaming into Demi's drenched pussy.

The rest of the night passed in a blur of pleasure. I woke up the next morning in my bed, the girls all around me. The sheets were clean, freshly changed. I sat up and noticed a sticky note stuck to my right breast.

"Ginny," it read, "after you passed out last night, the girls cleaned up the place and we swapped your sheets. Don't worry, Kat brought mine over beforehand. Tucked you in and called the boss. Told him you were home sick today. 'Something she ate', I told him. Thought you'd like that. Whenever you're up to it, give me a call. Or whenever your mouth is free. Happy Birthday, Ginger. -Jason"

"Damn..." I said to myself. "He really thought of everything." Looking around at the women in my bed, I smiled. This was the best birthday ever!

"If you haven't read "Personal Professionals Vol. 2: The VIP Treatment", "A Blonde, A Brunette, and A Redhead Walk Out of a Stripclub", and "One Suite Cruise", parts of this might not make sense.
Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments