Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday to me!

"A night out turns into a hot threesome"

12
3 Comments 3
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was my birthday and my husband was taking me out for dinner. I decided to dress super sexy for him so I put on a red strapless minidress with a black lacy thong and black thigh high stockings. I added my highest black stilettos to finish off the look. My hubby was definitely approving of my outfit and I could tell he didn't want to go anywhere but the bedroom. I convinced him to take me out and show me off anyway.

We went to a great steakhouse in town and had a delicious dinner and decided to have a drink at the bar afterwards. As we walked into the bar I noticed a few guys checking me out, one in particular was a handsome black man. I climbed up on the barstool and felt my dress creep up my thighs just a bit further which attracted some more looks from the other guys as well as my husband. As we enjoyed our drinks, my hubby started stroking my thigh, moving his hand slowly upwards under my dress. I leaned over and gave him a deep sexy kiss. I noticed the nice looking black guy still sitting near us at the bar so I decided to say hi and we introduced ourselves to him. We all started chatting and he turned out to be a really cool guy named Kevin, who was out by himself that night with not much to do. I decided that we needed to have a little fun. I whispered to my hubby that we should invite Kevin over to our house for a drink and he smiled and agreed. Kevin thought it sounded like a great idea and we all left the restaurant and Kevin followed us home.

We poured some wine and all sat down in the living room and started talking. My husband had his hand on my thigh and was stroking me softly. I parted my legs slightly to give Kevin a little shot of my lace covered pussy since he was sitting across from me. He smiled and winked and I knew he would be in for whatever we wanted to do. I whispered to my hubby that we needed to include Kevin and he agreed. He started to move his hand under my dress and up to my lacy panties. He slipped a finger inside my thong and I let out a little gasp. Kevin couldn't keep his eyes off my pussy and I noticed a bulge starting to form in his pants. I leaned over and kissed my husband and started to stroke his cock through his pants as he continued to finger my pussy. Our new friend was definitely enjoying the show.
 
I leaned back on the sofa and hiked my dress up around my hips and my hubby bent down and started licking my pussy. He flicked his tongue over my hard clit and sucked on my pussy lips. I was moaning in ecstasy and looked at Kevin and motioned for him to come over to me. He got up and walked over to me, standing with his huge bulge right near my mouth. I undid his pants and as they slid to the floor, a huge yummy black cock sprang forward. I immediately wrapped my lips around the tip and slid his cock into my mouth.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

He was long and thick and I could barely fit his whole cock into my mouth. My husband pulled off my panties and was working me into a frenzy, licking and sucking my hot pussy. I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm and I continued to suck hard on the juicy cock in my mouth. I came hard, covering my hubby's mouth in my sweet cum. I told Kevin to sit down on the sofa and I straddled his massive member. I slowly lowered myself down onto him. He filled my pussy completely and I slowly moved up and down on his shaft. My husband had undressed by now and I pulled him toward me so I could suck his cock. I was riding Kevin faster now and sucking off my husband and I was in absolute ecstasy. My hubby reached behind me and slipped a finger in my ass. The sensation was amazing. He knew I was loving this so he moved behind me and I could feel the tip of his cock at my tight asshole. He pushed and suddenly his whole cock was filling my ass as I continued to ride Kevin's huge dick. The feeling of two cock's in me at once was unbelievable. They were both thrusting into me, filling my holes completely. My pussy was so wet and I could feel my juices running down my thighs onto my stockings while the boys were pounding me from both sides. I still had my dress bunched around my waist and my husband pulled it over my head which left me in just the thigh highs and heels.
 
I was still being pounded by both guys and I felt like I was about to come apart. Kevin reached down and rubbed my clit and I exploded in orgasm, my cum covering his cock. My hubby pulled out of my ass and sat next to Kevin. I got on my knees and started sucking both of their cocks, tasting my juices. My husband said he wanted to fuck my pussy very badly. I laid on the floor and he licked my cum from my hot cunt before sliding his hard cock into me. He immediately started pounding into my pussy with all his strength. Kevin stood up and pointed his huge black dick toward my husbands face.As my husband continued to slam into my pussy he took Kevin into his mouth and started sucking his big cock. It was the hottest thing to watch, Kevin standing over me with my husbands lips wrapped around his huge cock. I was so turned on that I felt my pussy walls tighten and I exploded with orgasm. I could feel my cum running down onto my ass. Kevin soon came and he shot his load partially in my husbands mouth but then squirted some of his salty cum onto my tits and face. I was still being fucked like crazy and soon my husband shot his load deep into my pussy. He licked the cum from my pussy and my tits until I was ll cleaned up.

Kevin soon got dressed and thanked us for a great time. We exchanged numbers and said we would definitely call him when we wanted another hot threesome.
Published 
Written by PUSSYSAURUS120
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments