Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawaiian Ala Cunt, ch 3 Balcony

"The mere thought of the two men taking care of her, and each other was more than she could stand."

8
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
896 words 896 words
That evening after they dined at one of Hawaii’s five star restaurants. Afterwards, they returned to Todd’s room for a night-cap. Todd unlocked the door, and Mark and Kandy followed him into the room. Todd walked over to the small refrigerator to get out some wine, and chilled glasses.

Before he could get it, Mark tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Forget the wine, let's you and I have some more fun with Kandy."

Todd gulped, and felt his cock swell, "Oh man, let's do. Think she will let us fuck her on the balcony?"

Mark glanced over at Kandy, and noticed she was stripping. He then looked back at Todd, and confessed, "Why don't you go sit on the balcony, and I'll find out if she will."

Mark walked back over to Kandy pulled her close, kissed her hard and whispered, "Wanna make out on the balcony? I bet it will drive Todd wild?"

She blushed with excitement and her eyes lit up, and she spoke in a soft seductive tone, "You know the answer to that one honey. Now’s the time for you to see just how turned on I get when I fuck outside. Let’s do it, I can’t wait to see just what Todd will do."

After Mark stripped, they walked outside. She watched Todd out of the corner of her eye as she pranced around naked.

Todd was watched Kandy’s large tits sway as she walked around the balcony. Damn, she was making his dick rock hard again. He could not help wanting her and touching her once more. Her skin was like Ivory and soft as a baby’s behind.

Kandy leaned over the rail and hung her tits in the warm breeze. Mark moved up behind her, cupped her breast, and began kissing her neck. As they talked, Todd could not hear what they were saying, because he was concentrating on getting naked and stroking his penis to full erection.

Watching the two married people together and knowing that they would allow him to be part of their loving this week excited him beyond belief. Todd sat down on a bench and began watching the two of them. Pre-cum leaked from his cock as he started stroking himself.

He could see Mark’s cock slipping between Kandy’s ass cheeks probing for the wet mouth of her sex.

She looked over her shoulder at Todd as her husband began to enter her body and purred, “Stroke that cock baby, and get it ready for me.”

Todd watched for a while then could not stand it any longer. “Okay is this a party for two or can I join in?”

Mark responded, “Move that bench over here it’s time we men, drive Kandy wild once more.”

When he did, she moved to straddle the bench with her front facing it, so Mark could resume fucking her cunt from behind.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid



Todd lay down, scooted under them, and positioned himself between Kandy’s legs. He continued to stroke himself. He wanted to lick her clit as her husband fucked her from behind.

He saw Mark’s cock begin enter her body, as more of his length slipped into her; Todd began to lick at her clit. He had never been this close to the action before.

The licking action that he was providing to her clit excited Kandy beyond belief. She also knew the two men were bisexual and wondered if she would see them get it on that evening. The mere thought of the two men taking care of her, and then doing each other was more than she could stand.

Her first orgasm hit her; she felt her knees weaken as the waves washed over her.

Todd licked at her cunt lips as her juice began to flow to his tongue he loved the taste of their combined juices.

Being this close to another man’s cock excited Todd more. From time to time his tongue brushed against Mark’s’ penis as it moved in and out of Kandy’s vagina. When Mark’s penis accidently slipped out of her, and brushed Todd’s lips, he opened his mouth and sucked it in.

The smooth penis coated with their juice slipped to the back of his mouth, and he enjoyed the taste for a moment. Todd then used his hand to remove the penis from his mouth and guide it back between her open lips.

Kandy’s cunt and Todd’s mouth action sent Mark over the edge since he began to ejaculate into his wife’s open cunt.

As their combined juices began to flow onto his tongue, Todd began to shake with his own orgasm. His legs shook as threads of hot sticky wet cum shot from the tip of his cock and landed on his stomach.

Mark’s softening penis slipped from Kandy’s’ vagina and onto Todd’s lips. He opened his mouth to once again and took the cock inside. It was coated with cum and he cleaned it with his tongue. After that he licked up the flow from between her open sex lips.

As he drank from her body he thought of all the sexual adventures they would have this week.

From across the hotel complex he heard people clapping and realized that they were being watched.
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments