Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Was A Good Teacher (Chapter Three)

"You should always expect the unexpected."

24
9 Comments 9
19.8k Views 19.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
A few months had passed and I was almost done with my senior year. The only thing I had left to do was graduate, and my graduation ceremony was tonight. I couldn't believe how quickly the past four years of high school had passed by.

Mr. Patterson and I continued to fuck regularly, except now, we would do it outside of school as well. I had been to his apartment a few times, and he to my house when my parents weren't home. We took advantage of every single moment we had. Stole kisses before school, during class in his office, after school... Sometimes we took it further than that. I hid underneath his desk once and sucked him off while he was teaching class. Risky, I know, but it was worth it. He was lecturing his class while at his desk while I eagerly sucked his hard cock, he free hand wrapped in my hair as I bobbed my head.

I was at home cleaning my room when my phone buzzed with a text message from Mr. Patterson. I opened it and smiled as I read his message: Hey beautiful girl. What are you doing?

He always knew how to make me smile. I responded: Cleaning, unfortunately. I wish you were here.

His response came quickly: Baby, you have no idea. Are you excited for tonight?

I guess I was excited. Graduation meant the end of high school, which meant the beginning of college, which meant leaving Mr. Patterson here while I moved to college. We weren't exactly dating, but I still wanted to see him regularly. I wondered if I could still see him on the weekends, or if he'd come visit me. I texted back: Yeah, I guess so.

I continued folding clothes, and a few minutes later my phone buzzed again, signaling a response: What's wrong, baby? You've seemed pretty excited over the past few months. How about after graduation tonight you come over and celebrate. What do you say?

I smiled again. I'm sure he already knew the answer to that question. He knew I wanted to be with him more than anything. I typed back: Absolutely. I'll be right over as soon as it ends.
He texted back once more, his reply quick: I can't wait. So, I have a question. Would you ever have a threesome with me?

His text surprised me. Of course I've thought about having a threesome, but never with Mr. Patterson. I didn't want to share him with anyone. And the first question that popped into my head was, "Do I bore him enough for him to want to experience another woman?" The thought upset me. I texted back: Um, I don't know. Why? Do you already have another girl lined up?

As soon as the message sent, I regretted sending it. I reread the message and it was almost accusatory. When ten minutes passed, I began to grow restless. "Is he mad? Did I upset him? Fuck, Madison. What did you do!?!?" My phone buzzed and a wave of relief washed through me. It was him: No, baby. I don't. I want it to be with another man. I have a friend who thinks you're very sexy.

A million questions buzzed through my head. I didn't know that Mr. Patterson even talked about me to anyone! "How long has he been wanted to have a threesome?" "Who is his friend?" I asked myself these questions over and over again. I finally texted him back: Oh. I don't know. We'll see. Let me think about it, okay? I've got to finish cleaning and iron my dress for tonight. I'll see you tonight. 

I couldn't help my wandering mind as I continued my chores. I've always wondering what it would be like to be with two men at once. I had to admit the thought excited me a lot, especially if it was with Mr. Patterson.

The day had come and gone, and 7:30 rolled around. I was all ready to go, taking pictures with my brothers and my parents before I left for the school.

The ceremony didn't last long due to my small graduation class. Only about an hour and a half.

I met up with my Dad and my tear streaked face Mother afterwards. I told them I was staying with a friend that night, and that I would be back tomorrow early morning. We said our goodbyes and I got in my car and headed to Mr. Patterson's apartment.

I pulled in the parking lot and grabbed my bag and headed to his door. He answered in less than five seconds.

"Well hello there," he beamed, "Don't you look pretty," he said, assessing my graduation dress and my wavy hair. I giggled and walked past him into the living room and sat my bag down on his couch.

"I'm so very glad you think so. But I really need a shower. Join me?" I asked, leaning up to kiss him.

"I've got a couple emails I have to attend to, but I will be right here when you get out," he promised.

"Okay, okay. I guess I'll go by myself," I pouted. I walked into the bathroom and started stripping my dress off, humming quietly to myself. I got into the shower and began washing my body, slowly massaging my breasts, ass, and my pussy with soap. I let the water run over me as I started to giggle at my sudden realization. I have never called Mr. Patterson by his first name, Carson. He's never asked me to, and I've never really thought to start. It was kind of sexy calling him Mr. Patterson. It made me feel like a naughty little school girl. Although I was, it always was fun to moan and scream during our fucking.

I was done with my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth. Still in my towel, I emerged from the bathroom.

"Mr. Patterson. I just thought of something funny. Why don't I call you Cars-", I stopped talking once I realized Mr. Patterson was not alone. I recognized the man he was with. It was Mr. Devon, one of the physical education teachers from my school. I had him as a teacher my freshman year. He too was a great looking guy with short dark brown hair, big blue eyes, and a body to kill for.

"Um.. What's going on? I didn't realize you were having someone over," I said, calmly. I was anything but calm. Did he know about the relationship between Mr. Patterson and I? He had to. There was no way Mr. Patterson would invited him over while I was here and try to hide it.

"Don't worry, baby. Remember when I asked you about that threesome earlier? This was the friend I was talking about," he explained.

I was speechless. Mr. Devon interjected, "No pressure, hon. But I've definitely noticed you around school. You're a total babe. You've got the figure of a woman and the face of a model," he said, assessing my wet body which was still only covered by a towel. I will have to admit that the compliment made me blush. He was just as sexy as Mr. Patterson.

"So? What do you say?" inquired Mr. Patterson. "If you don't want to babe, it's fine. I just figured we could try something new," his eyes glued to mine. That's when it hit me. I was so horny for these two men, staring at me hungrily. My pussy was already wet. With a slight smirk, I walked towards Mr. Devon and straddled him as he sat on the couch. I looked down and him and chewed on my lower lip. He smiled a small smile, and pulled my face to his. His tongue dominated mine. He was an excellent kisser. His lips were full and soft as they worked against mine. I began to grind my bare, wet pussy on his growing erection.

"That's my girl," said Mr. Patterson, as he watched me kiss Mr. Devon. He then moved behind me and began to massage my tits through the towel. "No sense of having this on anymore," he breathed, as he slowly unfolded the towel from around my still wet body.

"Fuck. Carson, man, you weren't kidding. Her tits are perfect," he said, as he admired each of my breasts. "May I?" he asked as his hands moved towards them. I nodded and grinned down at him. He took my boobs into his hands and began to squeeze gently, and then becoming more rough as I continued to moan. Mr.Patterson stood near by and watched us. Mr. Devon then began to kiss my neck and down my chest. He took one of my nipples into his mouth. The sensation sent waves of pleasure to my sex. He was sucking and nibbling on my nipples when Mr. Patterson walked up behind us. He tipped my head back and kissed me deeply. I could feel his erection in my back. He had gotten rid of his pants and shirt and was just now in his boxers. I turned my attention to Mr. Devon again.

I reached for the hem of Mr. Devon's t-shirt and pulled it over his head. His body was exquisite. He had chiseled abs and perfectly toned shoulders. He kissed me once more before standing me up. He stood up, towering over me, kissed me once more and said, "I want to see how good you really are with that mouth of yours."

Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees and began to unbuckle his pants, slowly sliding them down over his ass and down to his ankles. I took the same action again, this time with his boxers. His erection sprang free. Although his cock was not as big as Mr. Patterson's, it was definitely thick, and was definitely going to be a mouthful. I spit into my hand and began to massage his balls. He let out a sigh as he tilted his head back. I began to tease the spot between his cock and balls with my tongue. I traced my tongue to the tip of his head and began to flick my tongue against the spot on the underside of the head of his cock, licking and slapping it against my tongue. I slowly put the head of his cock in my mouth. I definitely underestimated how thick his cock actually was. My mouth was stretched wide and I began to slide his length in and out of my mouth, sliding him deeper each time until he was at the back on my throat. I moaned with pleasure.

"You like that?" he asked, his hands lacing through my hair, holding his cock at the back of my throat, until I gagged and coughed. I nodded my head, his cock still in my mouth. I glanced over to see Mr. Patterson sitting in a chair stroking his long cock. The sight made me excited and I felt the need to make him proud. I began to suck and stroke Mr.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

Devon's cock until spit was running down my chin and onto my breasts and over my hard nipples. With his hands still in my hair, he shoved his cock into the back of my throat and began to pump his hips hard into my mouth, the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I moaned as he fucked my mouth. Suddenly, I felt my knees being spread apart with a pair of hands. I glanced down to see Mr. Patterson grinning and pushing my knees apart. He slipped underneath me on his back, his face in my pussy. I spread my legs a little farther to get my pussy closer to his face while still sucking and stroking Mr. Devon's thick cock.

I felt Mr. Patterson's finger slide into my dripping wet pussy, and I felt his tongue begin to circle my clit. I moaned, and his tongue teased my entire pussy. I moaned with my mouth full of thick cock. Mr. Patterson sucked my clit into his mouth while I ground my hips and my pussy onto his mouth. With his lips still on my clit, he slid to fingers into pussy and began to rapidly finger my wet hole.

"Mmm! Oh! That feels so good," I moaned, taking my mouth away from Mr. Devon's dick and beginning to stroke it.

"Damn, Madison. I need you to make me cum, I'm so ready," Mr. Devon said huskily. I smirked and took him in my mouth once more, pushing his length all the way to the back of my throat. He grasped my hair once more and began to pump his hips thrusting himself into my mouth. Mr. Patterson continued to finger and lick my pussy, lapping up my juices. I could feel my wetness all over his face, hands and the inside of my thighs. I moaned and whimpered as a silent beg for a release. I lifted Mr. Devon's cock and began to suck his balls. He moaned and tightened his grip in my hair. I put one into my mouth and began to suck and fondle with my tongue. I turned my attention to his cock once more and sucked him deep into my mouth and stroking him at the same time. I could feel his cock grow larger in my mouth as his breath quickened. I felt his balls twitch in my hand and at the same time I felt his warm cum at the back of my throat and on my tongue. I continued to milk him into my mouth for every last drop. His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy. Mr. Patterson was still fingering my pussy, but slowly. He slid out from underneath me and stood up, watching Mr. Devon enjoy the view of his cum sitting in my mouth. I swallowed and smiled up at Mr. Devon with my big, blue eyes.

"Fuck, Carson. She is just a great as you described her," he said, his thumb reaching down to trace my bottom lip.

"You don't even know the half of it, Gabe," he smiled at Mr. Devon. "Stand up, baby," Mr. Patterson said, directing his attention towards me.

I stood up and Mr. Patterson took me into his arms and began kissing me. While we were kissing, Mr. Devon slid behind me and began to fondle my ass with his hands. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around Mr. Patterson. I felt his cock slide over my pussy, and I let out a moan.

"I want to take you standing up, Madison," Mr. Patterson said, looking into my eyes. I nodded as excitement budded inside me. He lifted me up over his cock and slid me down onto his length. I squeezed my eyes shut and savored the delicious feeling of him filling and stretching my pussy. I let out a moan. He felt so good in my tight, wet pussy. Mr. Devon's hands were still on my ass.

"Carson, you didn't tell me she was an ass virgin," said Mr. Devon, clearly puzzled. I looked at Mr. Patterson.

He replied, "Well she is. It's up to her on what she wants to do." I nodded, agreeing to anything the two men wanted.

"That's a good girl," said Mr. Devon. Mr. Patterson continued to slide me up and down on his cock, the feeling absolutely exquisite. Mr. Devon continued to knead my ass with his hands and slowly spread my ass cheeks apart with his hands. I felt his wet finger rub my asshole and slowly begin to push it's way inside the tight opening. I gasped at the unfamiliar sensation. His tongue teased my tight hole as he continued to slide his finger slowly in and out. I could feel my quicken at both sensations. Mr. Patterson felt my pussy tighten, and he pulled out.

"I don't want you to cum yet, baby. Come, and let's go to my bedroom," he said, and started to his bedroom where Mr. Devon and I followed. He laid down on the bed and summoned for me to straddle his hard cock. I crawled on top of him and slowly slid down onto his dick. I let out a moan as I felt him slide all the way into me. "That's it baby. Ride me," he breathed. Mr. Devon stood and watched as I bounced on Mr. Patterson's cock. The feeling was amazing. His cock hitting deep inside of me every time. I arched my back and reached up and wound my hands into my hair, fully exposing my bouncing tits to the two men. "So beautiful," moaned Mr. Patterson as I continued to ride his huge cock.

"Now you have to share, Carson. It's my turn," interjected Mr. Devon. I slowly slid up and off of Mr. Patterson and laid on my back. Mr. Devon climbed between my legs and slowly slid his rock hard cock against my wet slit. He continued this tease again before pushing his head into my dripping wet hole. I threw my head back and moaned. He was so thick. I could feel my pussy stretch as he filled me deeper with his cock. "You like that, don't you? You're such a good little slut," he growled as he picked up pace, slamming his thick rod into me, over and over again. It felt amazing. I looked over to see Mr. Patterson watching us hungrily, stroking his cock. I felt myself quicken again, my moans getting louder.

"Don't let her cum yet, Gabe," ordered Mr. Patterson. Mr. Devon pulled quickly out of me. "Lay on your back and let her ride you," he told Mr. Devon. He flopped on his back and urged me onto his cock, wet from my pussy juice. I slid onto his cock and began to grind my hips into him, feeling his full length inside of me.

"Lean forward, Madison," Mr. Patterson demanded. I leaned forward, my chest pressed to Mr. Devon's as I continued to slide up and down on his cock. I felt Mr. Patterson's hands on my ass, and then his wet finger between my ass cheeks. He spit on my tight ass, rubbing it in. "Brace yourself, baby," warned Mr. Patterson. I felt the head of his cock pressing against my tight hole. Slowly, he pushed inside of me. It hurt badly, but I was ready to be filled completely by both men at once. I rubbed my clit as I continued to fuck Mr. Devon's cock with my pussy and as Mr. Patterson kept his cock pressing into my ass. Soon, his cock was buried inside of my ass. I moaned, the feeling was superior. I was completely full with two huge cocks. Using my arms, I rocked myself onto both men's cocks. The new sensation of my ass being filled was completely new, and so fucking hot. I moaned louder and louder as I continued to fuck both of their dicks.

"Ah. Mm, fuck. Fuck me harder," I screamed. At once, both men began to pound me. I felt myself quicken. "I'm going to cum. Oh God, don't stop!!" I moaned. A few seconds later, I was cumming, squirting all over Mr. Devon's cock and stomach. Mr. Patterson slowly pulled out of me and flopped onto his back. I slid off of Mr. Devon and followed suit, laying in between the two men, breathing heavily.

"I'm not done with you two, yet," I smirked. "Fuck my pussy from behind," I told Mr. Devon. He grinned and quickly got up. I rolled over and he yanked my hips into position. He slid his cock into me and began to pump his hips slowly, relishing the feeling of my tight wet pussy. "Mmm, that's it," I moaned. I locked eyes with Mr. Patterson and took his cock into my mouth. Sucking slowly, making his cock wet. I stuffed more of him into mouth until his balls were on my chin. Mr. Devon picked up his pace, fucking me harder. I moaned, my mouth still full with cock. I turned my attention to Mr. Patterson's balls, taking them into my mouth and sucking him. Mr. Devon squeezed my hips as he kept pounding me. I took Mr. Patterson into my mouth once more and kept sucking him hard. Each time going down, I made sure he was deep in my throat. He wound his hands into my hair and began to lift his hips off of the bed, meeting my pace. I could tell he was close to cumming. Mr. Devon moaned.

"I'm so close," moaned Mr. Patterson.

"Me too. Fuck," breathed Mr. Devon. I continued sucking Mr. Patterson's cock, stroking him with every mouthful. I felt his grip tighten. I soon felt warm cum in my mouth. I continued sucking him and milking him for every last drop. Mr. Devon slammed into me and stilled, holding his length deep inside my pussy while his cock twitched, emptying his load into me. He pulled out of me and leaned back on his heels, watching him cum drip out of my pussy. I swallowed the load in my mouth.

"That was phenomenal," exclaimed Mr. Devon. Mr. Patterson winked at him and pulled me close and kissed my temple. "I should probably get going," he said.

"Alright, Gabe. It was fun, man," said Mr. Patterson, slapping him on the back. "We're probably going to be headed to bed here soon." As if on cue, I yawned and nodded.

I got up and walked to Mr. Patterson's dresser and extracted a plain white t-shirt and pulled it over my head. "Good bye, Mr. Devon," I said, and grinned, and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"God damn, Carson. How the fuck did you get so lucky?" asked Mr. Devon.

"I have no idea, dude. But fuck, I'm glad I did," Mr. Patterson replied, a smile on his face.

"My only advice to you is: Don't let her go. Ever," said Mr. Devon, locking eyes with Mr. Patterson as he pulled his clothes on and headed towards the door. "Ever," he repeated.

Mr. Patterson laughed and said, "I don't plan on it."

To be continued...




Published 
Written by Madison_F
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments