Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

he was not expecting this

26
12 Comments 12
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This was going to be interesting, it's not like he knows I work with his wife or that I like women. As far as he knows I am just a woman he met online and exchanged a few pics with, masturbating simultaneously, joking about meeting up. He was going to get the surprise of a life time when I came over for the dinner his wife invited me to. I wondered what to wear while at the same time wondering how he would react- would he be all cool and pretend he didn't know me or will he be freaked out, afraid his wife had found out about us.

I chose to wear a red cotton dress with a generous cleavage and red leather peep toes, the rich color offsetting my snow white skin and making it look creamy and soft. Under that I had black lace panties and black lace push up bra. I put make up and perfume on and let my hair down, flipping it so it looked tousled and sexy- and I was good to go. The thought of what was to come was getting me wet. I and his wife have flirted a little and I just knew inside that this dinner was going to be about more than just food and conversation.

She came to pick me up just like she promised because my car was at the shop. I saw her suppress a gasp when she saw me but pretended not to- playing it as if I didn't know she was attracted to me. I sat on the passenger seat and hiked up my skirt a little pretending it was accidental; I could smell my own juices and was sure she could too.

We got to the house and went inside

"Jeff", she called, "come down, we have company".

There were sounds of hurried shuffling from upstairs and then he came down the steps, as soon as he saw me he froze- his eyes wide, his mouth hanging open.

"Well don't be rude", she told him, "say hello to Lina".

He managed a stuttered hello, his eyes looking at me with a question. She went to set the table and left us alone in the living room to socialize.

"Are you crazy???" he asked me as soon as she was out the room, "what are you doing here?"

"I work with your wife and I was invited to dinner".

"You work with my wife?" he asked in a horrified voice.

"Yes", I nodded my head.

He started to say something but she came in the room and he stopped.

"Well, now that you know each other better, let's go eat", she said.

I followed her to the dining room and Jeff came after us. the table was set for three.

"Oh, so it's only us?" I asked.

"Yes", she said, "I just thought it would be nice for the two of us to get to know each other better, get closer, as were always together at work".

"I would love to be closer to you", I said with a double meaning in my voice and eyes, at which Jeff went white. She smiled kind of shyly at me.

"Well… help yourself", she motioned to the food on the table.

Despite the fact that there were only the three of us there were three bottles of wine on the table. Jeff poured us all wine, all the while avoiding even looking in my direction. We ate and drank wine, chatting to each other, and innuendoes flying the more wine we drank. at some point I moved my hand and accidentally tipped over a glass of wine which spilled all over her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, let me help you with that", I said and rubbed my napkin over her lap, touching her pubic area.

She blushed but did not push me away. Jeff's eyes were wide as he saw that I was literally fondling his wife, my hand rubbing her pubic bone slowly. I moved my hand a little lower, touching her pussy through her pants and she let out a low sigh of pleasure.

"You're all wet", I told her, "you need to get out of these pants".

With that I started pulling down her pants, she didn't even try to resist. She lifted slightly off her chair to let me take the pants all the way down. I took off her pants and stood up.

"Wouldn't we be more comfortable in the living room?" I asked.

"Of course", she answered and stood up, taking my hand and leading me to the living room.

Jeff was quick to follow us this time. As he stood I could see the huge bulge in his pants, and I smiled looking back at him.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

As soon as we reached the living room she sat down on the couch pulling me down with her, snuggling up against me. I turned and kissed her on the lips, a slow explorative kiss, tasting each other's mouth for the first time. Jeff was sitting opposite us, his eyes open wide, stroking his bulge through his pants. My hands were in her black hair, holding her head, our kiss intensifying- turning into a mad craving to be closer. She shifted so she was straddling me, rubbing her pussy against my thigh. Jeff's cock was out now and he was stroking it as he watched his beautiful wife melting in my arms.

I traced my hands over her back, under her top, and she lifted her arms- breaking our kiss in order for me to remove the top, revealing her perky tits held by a black bra.

"Baby", I looked into her eyes, "would you like poor Jeff to join us? He looks like he's in need of some attention".

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, seeing him jerking himself fast.

"Oh yes", she answered my question looking at him.

Jeff needed nothing more, he got up and was quickly sitting next to me pulling her hand to his lap.

"It's not fair Lina", she said to me, "were almost naked but you are still fully dressed".

"Oh", I laughed.

She lifted off me so I could remove my dress.

"Is that better?" I smiled at her frozen face. Her eyes were glued to my body- the lingerie I picked out earlier accenting my creamy smooth skin. Jeff groaned slightly as he looked at me.

I spread my legs slightly and she immediately got to her knees and buried her face between my thighs, inhaling my scent and running her delicate tongue over my soaked panties. Jeff got up and kneeled behind her, running his cock over her wet slit. She was moaning and pulling my panties down, her tongue caressing my now naked flesh. My hands immediately went to her hair- drawing her closer to me, while Jeff was pushing his big cock into her tight slit. She was moaning into me, her tongue in my slit, her nose pressing on my clit. I was grinding my pussy against her face while Jeff was pounding her and rubbing her clit with his finger. She was moaning and bucking as Jeff fucked her. I could sense she was close, her tongue lapping at me furiously as she thrust back to meet Jeff's cock. She was shaking and moaning into me. Jeff's face was contorted with pleasure and I figured her pussy was spasming as she was cumming, squeezing his cock.

Her orgasm subsided and Jeff pulled out of her- still hard as a rock, his cock covered in her juice. She got up and kissed me on the lips her face covered in my juices. She unclasped my bra and started kneading my tits, her mouth nibbling on a nipple. I was moaning, my pussy craving to be filled, and then I felt fingers being pushed into me and another mouth on my other nipple. I was desperate now, the need to cum consuming me.

"Oh please fuck me", I moaned.

I was immediately pushed on my back; before I knew it Jeff was entering me while his beautiful wife's pussy was hovering over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and started lapping at her delicious pussy. Jeff was pounding me driving deeper into me- I felt I was close. Holding forcefully to her hips- not letting her move away, while at the same time meeting Jeff's thrusts. suddenly I was cumming, my body tightening. I was hardly aware of her screaming and her juices running down my throat as she came in my mouth.

As both of us regained our senses we noticed Jeff was sitting stroking his cock. We both got closer to him and started licking his cock, our tongues meeting over his shaft, our hands massaging his balls and thighs. Jeff had a hand on each of our heads, his hips jerking up, grunting in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of this treatment Jeff started cumming, shooting long strings of cum that landed on our faces. After he had finished we kissed- tasting his cum off each other's face.

"This is the beginning of a wonderful new friendship", I whispered to her .

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments