Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping The Lesbians Film Porn

"When a coworker invited me to help her and her girlfriend film porn, how could I refuse?"

11
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I had known Rachel for years because she worked in my office as another freelance writer. It was well known in the office that she had a lesbian girlfriend, even though she had confided in me that she was bi-sexual. For some undetermined reason, she and I never discussed dating, mainly because I would never do anything to threaten her relationship with Sonia, her partner.

To my surprise, during lunch in the breakroom one day, Rachel brought up the topic of sex - in a rather unusual way. “Sonia and I are thinking about making a homemade porn film and selling it,” she said.

I expected the obvious with my comment, “Girl/girl sex is pretty hot, in film and in reality, so you would probably do well with it.”

“We’ve been looking for someone to help us, but it’s kind of private and Sonia doesn’t trust anybody where she works,” said Rachel.

“I can appreciate that,” I empathized, “none of us would want our coworkers to know about our sex lives, especially our deep, dark secrets.”

“You don’t have any secrets, Ben, all the women here have heard what you like,” she said.

“I don’t agree with you, but we’re not talking about me,” I answered defensively.

“As a matter of fact, I am talking about you,” she said, lowering her voice. “Sonia and I think you might be somebody we could trust to help us film sex and not tell anybody here in the office.”

The idea of what she probably had in mind almost made me hard, so I tried to dissuade her. “Rachel, if I held the camera while you and your girlfriend had sex of any kind, I couldn’t do it; I’d be holding the camera with one hand and my cock with the other.”

“That's not the issue, Ben. We have a system set up for recording; we’ve tested it,” she said. “What we want is for you to join in, but only where Sonia approves; she’s very possessive.”

Now the scenario was becoming interesting; sex, however Sonia wanted with the two of them? I immediately convinced myself that I could and should accommodate them, strictly as a friend, of course.

Rachel is a pretty girl, not exactly slender, but what she has often claimed as being “a little chunky.” Even though everybody knows she is off limits for dating, the guys in the office, (myself included) take advantage of ogling her ample cleavage, which she shares with us on a regular basis. I had never met Sonia, but I imagined that they would be similar in stature. Considering my proclivity for having my face buried in female flesh, and hopefully my cock, I was more than willing to be used however these girls might deem necessary.

I agreed to help, saying it as tactfully as I could without seeming too eager, and Rachel told me she would discuss it with Sonia and get back to me later. The next day she said that their plan was to film several “activities” over the course of Friday night through Sunday night the following weekend.

“Sonia asked that you not masturbate during the rest of the week,” Rachel told me.

“Um… okay, I guess, no problem,” I answered.

I could hardly keep from getting aroused all day Friday in the office, especially every time I saw Rachel walk by because she kept winking at me. I hope it was just my imagination, but her blouse seemed to have an extra button unbuttoned. I didn’t bother to tell her that part of her bra and a considerable amount of breast flesh was visible. No need to embarrass her, right?

Friday night I arrived at their apartment, hoping I would be ready and perform to their expectations. We spent some time in the kitchen, sipping wine and eating snacks until Sonia was comfortable that I would perform as (she) directed. Sonia was not as pretty as Rachel, but she seemed more aggressive and had a curvy body like Rachel, and a really tight ass.

They had video equipment set up in the master bedroom, including audio equipment to capture every moan and groan with every frame filmed. At first and for a long time, I was instructed to monitor the video camera to ensure that everything on the bed would be centered in the frame.

My arousal at watching these two women tease and satisfy each other did not go unnoticed. They tried so many positions for giving and receiving oral, sharing a dildo and taking turns with a strap on that I feared my balls would explode long before it was allowed.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous



They finally got to the part of the agenda that included a male and his equipment, and I was more than ready, or at least I thought I was. They invited me to join them on the bed and Rachel giggled, “This is one of Ben’s fantasies.”

“You mean he’s never been with two women before?” Sonia asked. “I thought you said he was submissive and could accept being controlled?”

“Oh, he’s been with two women before, but being with us has been one of his fantasies,” she said, smiling at me. “Ben thinks he’s an expert at giving oral sex, and he’s always dreamed of testing his skills with a lesbian.”

“Well, he’s going to have plenty of opportunity to prove his skill this weekend,” Sonia said, curling a finger at me,p inviting me to lie between them.

In all honesty, the weekend went by either in twenty minutes or in six days; I couldn’t tell. Everything was a blur; lie here, kneel there, lick this, suck that, don’t move, do it faster, etc. They literally proved to me that women have much more stamina than men, even though we all know that women recover from their orgasms faster than men.

When it was all done and so was I, we cuddled and slept in Sonia’s bed. The girls awoke first and I found them in the living room sitting on the carpet, playing back the DVD we had created. In the first scene, Rachel was kneeling in front of me with her mouth around the end of my cock and Sonia was stroking my shaft. Rachel opened her mouth to show a copious amount of my seed pooled in her mouth.

In the next, I was on my back on the floor and Sonia was pumping my obviously lubed cock with one hand while twisting and pulling harshly on my ball sac. The result looked like I had not come in weeks; it blasted into the air and covered her hand. Rachel was kneeling on my arms as Sonia continued. I struggled but was not released until she managed to make me come again.

In another scene, Sonia was sitting on my face and Rachel was sitting on my cock. My face was barely visible between Sonia’s thighs, which I remembered enjoying immensely, and Rachel buried my cock with her flesh. If it were not for the audible moans, there would be no clue that either one of them had a climax (even though they told me that they did).

There was a scene of me fucking Rachel from behind while she had her face between Sonia’s legs. Based on the emotions in her face, I could tell that Sonia’s orgasms were real. There was a scene of me on my knees, my face buried in Rachel’s pussy as Sonia sucked on her breasts. In another, I was on my knees, my face buried in Rachel’s ass while she and Sonia kissed passionately.

As the last scene began, Sonia said enthusiastically, “Here comes my favorite; that’s why I saved it to film last.”

Sonia was on her stomach, reaching back with her hands to spread her buttocks. I was kneeling between her legs and Rachel was sucking my cock. When I moaned that I was coming, Rachel popped her mouth off and stroked my shaft, spraying an unbelievable amount of cum on Sonia’s ass.

They made me lie on my stomach between Sonia’s legs and Rachel pushed my head into Sonia’s ass and made me lick up my own mess. Even as it was all consumed, Sonia said, “Don’t stop, Ben; that really turns me on.”

It was as humiliating as it was disgusting but my unequivocal participation had been promised. Sonia enjoyed it for much longer than I expected, but when she finally pushed me away, she rolled me over on my back. She straddled my hips and took my cock in her hand. I nearly came with the excitement; she was going to fuck me!

In fact, she just positioned herself so that she could rub her slit up and down the underside of my shaft. She held my cock in her hand and used the tip to touch her clit and Rachel suddenly jumped up. “Wait! Let me get the camera!”

But, by the time she came back to the living room, Sonia had already come and she was pumping me to an almost agonizing orgasm. The head of my cock was sore but I could not deny that it felt good.

The following week I tried to act as though nothing unusual had happened over the weekend. When discussion of the weekend occurred over the water cooler, I claimed that I did yard work, cleaned my truck, and so on. Rachel, on the other hand, told girls in the office that she had sex, lots of it all weekend long. I’m trusting that she didn’t mention any names…

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments