Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Toy 2

"continuation"

0
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words







2

Your tongue sweeps outward into the air, time after time and then finally you look at me with a pathetic little pout. You want it. I want to see you get it.... so why are you restrained baby? What's stopping me from giving this to you. You look back at that little slut and her eyes are closed, lips open and she's just fucking cooing like a little slut in anticipation. The pressure at your neck is constant and even, reminding you that you just can't have it until I release you into her.



Her eyes open and she pleads with a look into your deep brown eyes and I whisper. “Look at her kitten, she wants it every bit as bad as you do. Maybe even worse. She's begging for it. Look at her.” Her hand slips down between her legs gently and she gives her pussy a light rub to help let the steam of her lust escape just a little and gives a disapointed little whine as she looks up at me with you.

And there I have it. You both looking up at me with those painted whore eyes, needing me to give the word, waiting for me to allow this.

And your lips open slowly and you run your tongue across your lips once in a smooth wet dirty sweep, moistening them and putting on a little show for the word you're going to say.....

“please?”

I just fucking stop and breathe in sharply. My eyes smoke over with an insane lust. My heated look the only thing betraying my control as I stand steady. Now you know I want it too as your hands softly slip over her ass and pull her into you. Her breasts press against yours deeply. Your soft pillowy tits rubbing against hers as your eyes slowly turn from me with a whore's knowledge that she's worked her man right. Your mouth opens. Her mouth opens. Tongue lightly flick out to each other and....

There. Right fucking there. Your freshly painted lips touch as your eyes look over to mine to make sure I am getting a good eyeful of your dirty little act. Her tongue wetly lashes out of her lips at yours. Slow, slutty tongue fencing as you two start to give into the passion that only this act has. You couldn't kiss another man like this. What would be the point? It's the sheer wanton act of kissing a girl you ache for some nights. Her wet little feminine kisses matching yours as your lipstick smears lightly on hers making a slightly tacky and sticky feel. Lips lightly stuck together in the fresh red paint as she lets out a needy coo and pushes her tongue hotly, wetly, into your eager little slut mouth. You respond with your eyes closed and giving those pathetic little whines of a whore indulging so sweetly in this luscious little taboo for me. It has to be right in front of your man, that's half the pleasure of it for you. The other half?..... oh god listen to that little slut slurp her kisses for effect just like you love it.

Her hand travels slowly from your satin pantied ass lightly up the small of your back as I stroke your hair. Praising you for doing this so fucking right for your man. This delicate, slow, deliberate show of whorish pleasure as she reaches down beside her and pulls up your favorite pair of black panties and starts caressing your exposed skin with them. Her lips not leaving yours for any longer than it takes for her to breathe a moment, then deeply falling into you and kissing with a deep need.

And you match that little heat of that slut, don't you, Kitten? Of course you do. You've been aching for this since you started floating the idea to me in dirty whispers designed to gague my reaction. You've been testing the waters with me. Would I accept it? Would I allow you this? Would I really let you play with that slut or was it just pillow talk you could use to make my cock throb in one of your wicked little games?

And would I really know what to do with my horny little fuckslut and her toy whore?

Of course I would.

I walk over the the chair across from your bed and settle in for a moment to watch.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

“If this is for my benefit as much as your greedy little cunt then I'm damn sure going to take advantage of this moment aren't I?”, I whisper to you as I lean back and light a joint. My eyes breaking this tableau of raw wanton behavior only to look up and exhale the sweet acrid smelling smoke into the air above me. I look at you as I consider how much I can have.... just what I can have you do for me. Can I actually do this? I wonder to myself as I take another pull off the joint.

Can I really let go enough to ask for anything I want? Have you really set me that fucking free?

Or will I suggest something that offends you?....something you find wrong in some way. I've been strong until now but I am wavering. What if I ask you to do something, knowing I really want it, and it ruins the perfection of “us”?

Sensing my mind turning you swing slowly to the edge of the bed and dangle your feet over the side. Your fingertip touches to the edge of your mouth to collect the stray lipstick at the corner of your mouth from those lush heated kittenkisses you'd been craving . And you whisper to me in that submissive perfection....

“Anything baby. Anything.... you know that.” Your eyes lower slightly in that sluttish little grin and I growl in reflex. You know you read my mind as she slithers around to your side and light starts playfully pawing at your soft gorgeous tits in that pretty bra. She looks over and whispers to me “you're never going to get it if you don't ask.”

You pat her cheek lightly for being such a dirty little talker and then you continue as you cup your breast lightly in your hand and offer it to her . “I promised I would give you ANYTHING, Shawn. Did you think I was lying when I said that? Do you think Kitten was playing when she said that to her man?” Your eyes smoke over as her wet little slut tongue flickers to the fabric over your pert nipple and you go on. “You know that's what I want right? What your Kitten needs more than anything. I need you to take every thing you've always wanted. I need to be your little showoff porn whore for you baby. I need to do everything your imagination has ever concocted”

I take another deep puff on the joint as you deliver the coup de gras.

“Baby, when have we ever said anything and been turned off? Look how you have me here already. I'm a bad fucking kitty baby. Will you look at me right now? Have I ever been more your whore than I am at this moment? MY man could never suggest anything I wouldn't do for his pleasure baby. Never. I mean look at this whore kissing at my nipple.” You take a moment and moan. Your eyes closing as she makes a wet little sucking sound at your nipple through your bra. “Don't deny your kittywhore baby.... please?”

I take another deep puff off the joint. My will as hardened by your acceptance of my dark desires as my cock. And it's hard, you have no fucking clue how hard. You might be able to tell as I stand up and walk over to you and cup your face in my hand. I make eye contact with her and motion her with my gaze behind you where she slips so willingly. I hold the still lit and half smoked blunt to your lips and start to talk in “that tone”.

“Kittyslut's in trouble now. Kittysluts gone and got herself in deep this time. This is something I've considered a lot.....for years.... and now you are going to be my fucking toy. And what's more? You're going to love every fucking moment of it.” I look dead in your eyes and say as I pull the weed now stained with your whore lips and bring it up to mine.

Inhaling sharply and looking you right in the eyes I hold the smoke and exhale with a threat. “You asked for it.”
Published 
Written by Hisb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments