Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave Pt. 6

"Laurence sets up an erotic, kinky gangbang for Ruby."

18
2 Comments 2
19.4k Views 19.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

The next day, I am haunted by the delicious, decadent, erotic fantasy of Laurence and Robert fucking my pussy at the same time. Once lunch comes around, I am completely infatuated by the thought of the both of them fucking my tight, wet, little pussy that I’m shaking from mere lust. It’s so bad that I have no choice but to knock on Robert’s door. Laurence is at his trial and I do not want to distract him at all today.

“Hi, Ruby!” Robert cheerily says. “How are you?”

I gulp and smile at him as I attempt to quell the crescendo of lust that is swelling deep within my womb. “Doing great. Do you think I can step inside of your office for a moment?”

“Of course!”

Once I’m inside Robert’s office and he closes the door shut, I literally lunge at him. I really don’t mean to, especially since we’re at work and I strive to be professional, but my lust has grown exponentially now that I have Laurence as my adoring master. Even I surprise myself as I wrap my shaky hands around his neck and get on my tiptoes to kiss him passionately and deliriously. Instead of stopping me or pushing me away, he moans into my mouth and wanders his large, masculine hands all over my petite, soft body.

He hisses as I bring my adoring mouth to his neck and I gently suckle the sensitive skin. “God, Ruby. You are so fucking sexy. I’ve been dying to have your delicious, sweet cum gush down my throat.”

I bring my right hand to his huge, beautiful cock that is straining against his slacks and I eagerly rub him as I bring my lips to his right ear. “I’d rather have you and Laurence inside of me at the same time. The both of you can drain your balls inside of my tight pussy, making me your creampie whore.”

“Fuck!” He hisses as I feel his cock twitch underneath my hand. “Ruby, I would love that. I just don’t want to hurt you, baby.”

“If we use lots of lube, it won’t hurt. It will feel so amazing. Maybe we can practice some more?”

“You want to ride my cock on my office floor and squirt all over me?”

“I would fucking love that.” I shiver and whimper. “I would squirt so hard all over your beautiful cock. I’d love to fuck you while you wear your beautiful suit.”

"Good thing I have an extra one stored away just in case."

He gently pulls me toward him before he lies down on the floor and brings me down with him. I eagerly straddle him and slowly unbutton his slacks and unzip him before I slide my panties to the side and slowly, carefully glide him inside of me. I’m so wet and ready for him that he slips inside of me with no problem at all.

“I love your huge, beautiful cock inside of my tight, wet pussy, baby.”

“Yes, ride my cock, Ruby. I’ll do anything you want.”

I grind against him and gasp as I feel his large, thick cock stretching my cunt. “I want you pulling my hair, baby. I want your hands gripping my ass. Make me your little slut.”

“Mm. I’d be happy to do that to you. My sexy little bitch.”

I moan as he brings his right hand to my long, wavy brown hair and pulls on the strands. I bounce up and down on him and I stare down at him as I wander my shaky hands all over his broad chest. I love feeling the smooth, tailored fabric underneath my palms as I focus on the sound of his throbbing hard cock sliding in and out of my soaking wet pussy. A minute hasn’t even passed by before I am shuddering all over in absolute ecstasy and I have to muffle my moan of pleasure with my hand.

“I’m going to come,” I whisper as my thighs uncontrollably shake. “Oh, fuck!”

My body involuntarily convulses as I instinctively pull away from him and squirt my cum all over him, spraying his elegant, lovely suit in the process. I whimper as he wraps his right hand around my neck to gently squeeze my airway.

“Come for me again, my sexy little slut. Come hard for me.”

I cover my scream of sheer pleasure as I gush even harder all over him. My cum even sprays his handsome face, which elicits a primal groan from him as he swiftly and effortlessly gets up with me, making sure to grab me firmly by my hips, forcing my legs to latch around his waist. I gasp as his throbbing huge cock slips inside of me once again and I start to bounce on his cock like a wonton in heat. I’ve never had sex in this position but it feels so fucking good and it takes me less than a minute to start unraveling again.

“Squirt that pussy juice all over me, baby,” he whispers into my ear. “I want it dripping down to my balls. Don’t hold back.”

I am paralyzed with ecstasy as the thick head of his curved cock perfectly rubs against my G-spot and I come the hardest that I ever have with a man. The orgasm is so raw and visceral that I’m forced to bury my face into the nape of his neck to suppress the scream of pleasure that threatens to escape me. My cum gushes down his beautiful cock and the sexy sound of it spilling down onto the floor forces me to tremble. The orgasm is so intense that I am shivering all over from the overwhelming euphoria that I just experienced.

“Yes, come all over my big cock,” he urgently whispers. “I’m going to fill up this slutty pussy with my hot cum. Do you want a big, messy creampie?”

“Fuck yes!” I gasp as my clit throbs in absolute desire. “Make me your fucking creampie whore.”

“I’m going to set you down on my desk and fuck you as hard as I want.”

It’s so sexy to hear Robert’s dominant, primal side. I know that it isn’t in his nature to be so sexually aggressive, but it’s turning me on immensely to see and experience this side of him. He carefully sets me down on his large desk and quickly sets my toned legs on his broad shoulders before he penetrates me with his beautiful cock that is so slippery and wet from my pussy. I can’t help but look down at his cock thrusting in and out of my little cunt as he fucks me deep and hard.

“You feel so perfect,” he whispers as he lowers his handsome, gorgeous face to mine. “I want to kiss you while I fuck you. Is that okay?”

“Of course!”

I wrap my hand around his neck and pull him even closer to me as we delve into another scorching, searing kiss that only makes his thrusts feel better. The sound of our delicious fucking echoes throughout the room and I honestly don’t care if anyone hears it because I’m that turned on. I pull on his tie suddenly, breaking the kiss with him momentarily to attain his attention.

“Fuck me as hard as you want, baby,” I whisper. “You won’t hurt me.”

He frowns as his sexy, urgent thrusts stop. “I’d love to do that, but I hurt my ex once in this position. I don’t want to hurt you, Ruby.”

I smile, loving the way that he is so mindful of me. “Thank you for warning me. Maybe you can go slow instead.”

His tense body visibly relaxes. “I’d prefer that.”

I pull him back toward me and kiss him again as he continues to thrust into me. I roam my fingers through his blonde, lovely hair and imagine Claire riding my face as Robert fucks my tight little cunt while she makes out with him and the thought makes me moan.

“I wish I could fuck this beautiful pussy all day,” he ardently whispers. “I envy Laurence so much. Having such a beautiful, intelligent, submissive woman that is always wanting to have hot, amazing sex.”

“He doesn’t mind sharing me, baby,” I say before I lightly suckle his neck, making sure to not leave a mark. “He loves when I fuck other men. And women, too.”

He starts thrusting against me a little harder as I firmly grab his sexy, tight ass. I feel yet another orgasm building up as my legs shudder uncontrollably.

“Yes, come with me, my beautiful girl,” he urgently whispers. “Our cum will mix together and it will spill out of your tight, little pussy.”

I utter his name as my wet, tight pussy contracts around his big cock and my hands tremble in his hair. He says my name in a sexy, demure whisper before his entire body stiffens and his thrusts become more demanding and rough. When he finally shudders above me and moans, I make sure to squeeze around him so that I can get as much cum as possible.

“Drain your balls inside of my little pussy. Give me your hot cum.”

His warm, delicious seed floods my womb and I can feel the thick ropes of cum marking me with each delicious thrust. So much cum spills out of him that I can feel it dripping out of my womb, down his shaft and all the way down to his balls. He shudders and moans before he passionately kisses me.

“Thank you, beautiful Ruby,” he gently whispers. “I’m so grateful.”

***

“Please come to my office, Ruby.”

I receive Laurence’s text about an hour before I am scheduled to get out of work. I am so ecstatic to see him that I can feel my entire body vibrating in anticipation.

“Master!” I say once I am in his office and he closes the door shut. “I missed you so much.”

He is silent as he walks over to me and firmly grabs me by the shoulders before he pulls me into a scorching, heady kiss that forces a guttural moan from me. His large, lovely hands roam all over me and when he picks me up with his strong, lean arms, I immediately wrap my legs around his slim waist as he walks me over to his desk to set me on it.

“Master,” I moan out loud. “Please fuck my tight little ass. I want to be your little anal whore.”

“Mm. You will soon, my sweet. Perhaps later tonight. For now, I have a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?”

“Yes. Since you’ve been such a good girl, I’ve set up something special for you. Something that you will love. It requires that you go home, shower and then meet me at a hotel downtown. Wear nothing underneath your jacket.”

“Yes, Sir,” I say as he plants a tender kiss on my right cheek. “Do you want me to perform an enema?”

A glint of excitement flashes across his handsome features. “Yes. That would be ideal.”

It doesn’t take me long to prepare myself before I head over to the elegant hotel that Laurence mentioned. When I finally reach room 208 and knock on the door, I can’t deny the sheer adrenaline that is surging through my petite body. Perhaps master has set me up with two other men?

“There is my sweet girl,” Laurence says once he opens the door and lets me in. “Tell me. Are you feeling okay?”

I smile widely as I unbutton my light black jacket and nod. “Yes, Master. I’m just happy to be with you.”

His expression softens before he lightly traces my jaw with his fingers, sending a primal shiver through me. “You are such a good girl. That is why I’ve set this up for you. You deserve it.”

I raise an eyebrow as he carefully watches my face, gauging my reaction. “Are you going to tell me or show me, Master?”

A smile grows on his face. “I’d love to show you. But as your master, I feel that it would be best to tell you.” He pauses and says, “I’ve set up a gang bang for you. They are all clean-cut men with no diseases and they are extremely respectful of limits. I told them that you love being used and that you squirt bucket loads. They all said you sound like a dream come true.”

My cheeks flush profusely. “Oh, wow. I’m rendered speechless, Sir. Are you going to partake in it as well or will you just watch?”

“I will just watch, my sweet Do you have any special requests?”

A visceral shudder runs through me as I find myself speechless for a few pregnant moments. I’ve never had the opportunity to explore all of these fantasies and kinks with someone. I’ve always harbored these secret desires and kept them safe from the prying eyes of the critical world. But with Laurence as my loving master, I feel like no kink or fantasy that I have is wrong or extreme.

“I want you to write ‘I love Master’ and “Master’s slutty fuck toy’ on my body in red lipstick. Is that okay, Sir?”

“Of course it is, baby doll.” His eyes glimmer with barely restrained lust. “I love that idea. So romantic and dirty at the same time. They are going to use all of your holes so well. My beautiful little slut.” I shiver as he trails his beautiful fingers downward to my bare, aroused breasts. “I want to see your cute face and sexy body covered in their hot cum. Are you ready to be fucked well and thoroughly? They have great stamina.”

I eagerly nod. “Yes, Master. I am.”

“Good girl. You’re going to make me so proud.”

Even though I feel as if I should be extremely nervous or even anxious as I follow Laurence through the elegant suite, I find myself feeling extremely calm and even excited. The thought of servicing five cocks at the same time has me silently thrilled.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

Sure enough, when I see his five handsome friends in the living room area, my nipples harden immediately and my clit throbs in absolute arousal. I’m not sure why, but the fact that they are all dressed up in their luxurious suits while I am completely nude really turns me on. When they finally set their heady gazes on me, a tiny moan escapes me as I turn to Laurence in blissful excitement.

“Master, my lipstick is in the pocket of my jacket.”

“Certainly, my sweet.” He quickly retrieves my lipstick from my jacket and walks over to me. “Come here and let me mark you, my sweet fuck doll.”

I shiver upon hearing his dominant words and nod. I walk over to him and allow him to write the words ‘I love Master' on my chest, right below my collarbones as well as ‘Master’s slutty fuck toy’ on my stomach. The guys seem to like it because they all murmur among themselves as I walk into the middle of the lounge area. Part of me expects them to voraciously attack me all at once, so I am surprised when all of them slowly stride up to me.

“Let me introduce you to my friends, my sweet.”

Laurence formally introduces me to them; the pale, tall one with raven hair is Dmitry; the one sitting next to him on the couch is named Andres; he is beautiful, with intoxicating caramel eyes and a tan complexion. His hair is shaved but he looks perfect, especially with his slim-fitting suit. Jacob is African-American with a model face and amber eyes that immediately captivate me. Quinn is Korean-American and has a sexy smile that is making my womb ache. Finally, Jordan is an intoxicating mix of Egyptian and Spanish. He looks like a god enraptured in human form.

“So beautiful,” Jacob whispers as his hand gently caresses my spine.

“Delicious,” Quinn whispers.

Dmitry is silent as he gently frames my face and closes his eyes before he pulls me into an intoxicating, electric kiss. I whimper as he delves his tongue into my mouth while a pair of strong hands roam up my soft, petite body until they reach my aching breasts. Meanwhile, another pair of lips grazes my right hip as the palpitating wetness in between my legs crescendos until it becomes too painful to ignore.

“Ride his face,” Jacob's sexy, demure voice whispers into my ear before I feel Quinn's wet, luscious tongue slowly glide up my damp pussy lips. It feels like I’m floating as I feel Andres plant kisses down my spine, all the way down to my ass.

“Have you ever had five pairs of mouths on you, worshiping you at the same time?”

I shudder and moan at the exquisite image. “Never.”

Dmitry plants soft kisses all the way down my neck and chest until he reaches my left nipple, where he takes a long, slow lick of the hardened, taut nub. A tiny gasp escapes me as I look down and see Jordan hungrily suckling on my right nipple. Quinn moans as he passionately lavishes my wet folds with his warm, slick saliva while Andres' tongue gently probes my tight little ass.

“Oh my God,” I say in a shaky whisper as I feel Jacob's tongue begin its sensual assault on my neck. “It feels so fucking good.”

The five mouths worshiping me are too much for my sensitive body and I begin to grind against all of them to create more of that delicious friction that I need. My womb painfully throbs as Quinn moves his mouth up to my clit to suckle on it while Andres buries his tongue all of the way inside of my tight entrance. Jacob brings his mouth back to my ear, much to my delight.

“After your holes are all nice and wet, we are going to take turns fucking them. One cock down your throat, another in your succulent little pussy and another in your tight ass. Do you like the sound of that, whore?”

I scream in pleasure. “Yes! Please. I need it. Be more rough with me, please. Fuck me as hard as you want.”

“Mm, that’s what I love to hear. Good little girl.”

I hear the sound of his belt coming undone before I feel the smooth leather wrap around my neck. A fresh wave of lust coils through me as the suckling and licking gets more insistent and the sound of them tongue fucking me echoes throughout the room until I am trembling from pure delirium.

Quinn's long, decadent tongue slips past my drenched labia into my slick entrance while Dmitry and Jordan nibble and bite my sensitive nipples. My womb begins to tighten in that familiar need and I know that I am going to come so hard when my entire body begins to violently tremble.

“Is our little whore going to come?” Jacob whispers into my ear.

“Yes!” I moan in fervent desire. “Can I come?”

“Yes. Come hard for us, baby. Drench them in your cum.”

I open my mouth to scream but Jacob muffles me with his hand while he tightens his belt around my neck. These two simple dominant acts make my orgasm even more intense. I come so hard with the four of them sucking, licking and fucking me that I actually squirt right into Quinn's mouth, gushing my sweet cum down his throat. The guys seem to love that because they all go into a sensual frenzy, proceeding to lick and suck me even harder and faster.

“Come again, Ruby,” Jacob's sexy, dominant voice rasps into my ear. “Squirt all over his face this time.”

He pulls the belt tightly again, lightly choking me as I shudder and convulse in absolute surrender. With his hand firmly placed over my mouth again, I make sure to set my gaze on Laurence as I climax for the second time. The lustful, intense expression on his handsome face triggers my second orgasm, covering Quinn in my sweet release. He moans in approval as I struggle to stay standing upright and Jacob's grip on the belt loosens at the same time that his hand leaves my mouth.

“So fucking sexy,” Jacob says as the guys all step away from me.

“Please let me gag on your cocks!” I earnestly say. “I want to worship all of you at the same time.”

All of the guys quickly undress to unveil their luscious, hard cocks. I moan before I kneel in their circle. Just knowing that I’m about to orally service five handsome men has me salivating. All of their cocks are so beautiful, thick and long. A tiny whimper escapes me before I close my eyes and eagerly wrap my soft lips around Dmitry's veiny cock directly in front of me. I swirl my tongue around the pulsating mushroom head while I wrap both of my hands around two other cocks. Dmitry hisses as I take him all the way down my cock hungry throat.

“Such a good gag slut,” Jordan says as he smacks his big, fat cock against my check. “Can you choke on two cocks at once? Make them wet and slobbery with your spit.”

I quickly slip Jordan's cock into my mouth and suck on both at the same time, which elicits a primal moan from them. It feels amazing to be so erotic and passionate without anyone demeaning me. Their clean, scintillating, musky scent embeds itself into me as I focus on the sexy, sultry sound of me slurping on their delicious cocks.

“You suck cock so good,” Quinn whispers. “You need a cock in your tight little pussy, though.”

“And in your ass,” Jacob's sexy voice chimes in.

I shiver at the thought of having three beautiful, thick, long cocks inside of my three holes. I love the idea so much that I stop sucking Dmitry and Jordan to get on all fours and smile slyly up at them.

“Make me your shared little cum dumpster.”

“Fuck, she’s so hot,” Andres whispers.

Dmitry kneels before me and firmly frames my face with his hands, forcing me to gaze into his breathtaking aquamarine eyes. It definitely feels like we have a connection and I can feel his lust permeating to me in thick waves.

“Ride my cock, baby doll,” he whispers.

He carefully positions himself underneath me and I am so drenched in my slick arousal that he slips inside of me with no resistance whatsoever. I gasp as I feel his rigid, throbbing length fill my tight drenched core and I shudder in absolute pleasure when I feel Jacob's long, beautiful cock slowly slip inside my tight ass.

"You like being filled by two cocks at the same time?" Dmitry asks as he roughly thrusts underneath me. "We're going to fill you up with so much cum until you're dripping out of both holes."

"Oh God. I'd love that so much!" I excitedly say. "Yes, please!"

I focus on the sensation of their big, thick cocks slowly thrusting in and out of my tight pussy and ass when I feel Quinn's velvety, smooth cock graze my petal soft lips. Moaning, I hungrily wrap my mouth around the throbbing, hard cock and lavish the thick, sensitive cockhead in my warm, wet saliva.

"You love being our little cum bucket, don't you?" Andres whispers to me. "Letting us use you and fuck you as we please."

All I can feel are the three beautiful cocks thrusting in and out of all of my holes at the same time. The scintillating, erotic sound of their taut, firm skin slapping against my own smooth skin echoes throughout the hotel room and when I glance over at Laurence, I can't help but feel absolute desire upon seeing him furiously stroke his long, thick cock while he avidly watches these three handsome men use me to their hearts' content.

I need more, I think to myself in wantonly heat as I deep throat Quinn's cock and thrust harder against Dmitry and Jacob. My eyes water as my tongue darts below to his heavy testicles and a muffled moan escapes me as their hands urgently grab me for support as they fuck me with primal, greedy thrusts that have me salivating for more.

"You milk my cock so good," Quinn says in a shaky whisper as his fingers tremble on my shoulders. "I can't hold on anymore, it feels so good."

Quinn's hot, thick cum gushes down my throat at the same time that Dmitry pumps his warm, decadent seed into my tight cunt. Their delicious semen drips down my throat and tight, wet pussy and it doesn't take long for Jacob to uncontrollably shudder before he groans and spurts his cum deep inside of my tight little ass. The three of them quickly pull out of me and to my surprised delight, I watch Laurence stand up from the chair to walk over to me with a possessed, primal expression on his beautiful face.

"My little cum slut will lie on the floor and we will shower her in cum. Do you like the sound of that? Receiving a cum bath from six men?"

"Oh my God. Master, I would love that so much!"

"Good girl. I'll grab a blanket so you can lie down on it."

Laurence is always so attentive to me, I think to myself as I watch him walk over to the couch to grab the black fuzzy blanket and spread it neatly on the porcelain floor before me. He even places a throw pillow on it so that I can lie down comfortably.

"Thank you, Master," I gratefully say as I lie down on the blanket and rest my head against the pillow. "I can't wait to feel all of you come on me at the same time. Making me your shared little cum dumpster."

I quickly arrange myself on the blanket and spread my legs, relishing in the sensation of their hot, thick cum trickling out of my little pussy and ass. Watching Master and the other five handsome men stroke their thick, meaty cocks as they avidly watch me is probably the sexiest sight I've witnessed in such a long time. I make sure to fuck myself as hard as possible, flickering my finger against my swollen, slick folds until I coax another orgasm out of my tightly coiled womb, gasping in absolute surrender as I feel their collective primal pleasure growing and growing.

"I'm going to come," I manage to say as my womb tightens yet again and my legs violently shudder. "Oh, fuck!"

All of the guys groan as the thick, clear stream of cum squirts out of me in a perfect arch, spilling down to the porcelain floor. To my complete delight, they all moan and uncontrollably shudder before they grunt and spill their hot, potent seed all over me. I close my eyes and moan in submissive ecstasy as I linger in the erotic, delicious sensation of six men draining their balls on my petite body, glazing me in their hot cum. Once their thick ropes of hot semen have decorated my porcelain, soft skin from my hips to my face, I make sure to scoop up as much cum as I can on my fingers before I slip my drenched fingers inside of my throbbing, wet core.

"Fuck, I love how cum hungry she is," I hear Dmitry say as I close my eyes and linger in the blissful glow of having just fulfilled one of my favorite secret fantasies.

Once the guys get all prim and proper and leave, I expect Laurence to get dressed so that we may leave, but he surprises me once again by gently grabbing my right hand and pulling me toward the bathroom.

"Come, my sweet," he says. "I want to bathe you and clean you up."

Affection swells within my chest, filling me with adoration. "That is so kind of you, Master. Thank you."

I follow him to the lavish, large bathroom, anticipating his large, masculine hands roaming all over my soft body, gently working the soapsuds into my skin. I moan at the thought of his skilled fingers grazing my taut, hard nipples and brushing my sensitive labia and I can't deny the flicker of arousal that surges deep within my womb.

I wonder if he is too tired to roughly fuck and dominate all of my slutty little holes?

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments