Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home from the Road 3

"Danny and I meet Rena's girlfriend for the first time and it was amazing."

10
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Danny had been working at Kohl’s for about a week when Rena invited her over to her place. I was also invited under the pretence of hanging some shelves for Rena and her girlfriend. We travelled the short distance in cautious anticipation. We knew Rena enjoyed sex with us but we had never met her girlfriend Amanda.

We arrived and were warmly greeted by Rena as we entered her cottage style home. It was a warm and friendly home. Amanda entered the room and quickly we were all hugs and friendly kisses. Amanda was not exactly what I expected. Rena is middle to late thirties, with an athletic build. She has a runner’s legs, nice ass and firm breasts. Amanda was my age if not older. She also had fuller hips, ass and breasts than either Danny or Rena. She was still quite gorgeous and I told her as much. There was plenty to grab hold of on this lovely mature lady. Her skin looked soft as a baby’s bottom, and I could hardly wait to feel it on my skin. I did not wait. I buried my face between her large soft breasts and snuggled in to the luxurious feel and small. She clutched my head in her bosom and wiggled her chest for effect. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands.

“He really is insatiable,” Amanda said with a hearty laugh.

“I told you he was did I not,” was Rena’s smug reply.

“I am going to enjoy fucking his brains out while you kittens play,” Amanda said as she pulled my face up to hers, kissing me deep and hard.

“I feel like a slab of meat,” I added playfully.

“Rena and I do not add many men into our inner circle,” Amanda started. “She saw something special in the two of you,” she continued. “I think she was right to bring you here today. Not many men look at me with such lust in their eyes,” Amanda concluded.

“That is their loss and my gain,” I said as I started undressing Amanda quickly.

Danny and Rena were already naked and groping each other like schoolgirls when Rena said, “I have a few surprises for you Danny, if you think you are ready that is.”

“Danny agreed quickly so Rena darted off and returned with a big bag. She dumped the contents on the bed. There was every kind of sex toy a woman could ever want for ultimate stimulation and satisfaction. There were didoes in a wide range of sizes and colors. There were vibrators, butt plugs, creams and lotions. There were masks, a whip, a harness, a choker, a leash and several other things I could not fully recognize.

Danny started picking different toys and checking out the shapes and sizes. There was one monster sized toy that had to be a foot long and bigger around than my fist. Rena moved that one aside quickly saying, “little girls should not start out with this beast.”

Danny stopped at the harness. She picked it up and inspected it from all angles looking quite puzzled. Rena took it from Danny and slipped it on her athletic frame. She selected an average sized toy and added it to the harness. She then stood in front of Danny displaying her lady erection. Danny smiled as she dropped down in front of Rena and started licking her lady dick. Rena started slowly pumping it into Danny’s hot wet mouth. They both had looks of ecstasy on their lovely faces.

“Hot huh?” Amanda asked breaking my trance.

“Watching them is so freaking sexy,” I added.

I reached out and hefted one of Amanda’s huge breasts in both of my hands. There was flesh escaping because there was just too much to hold. I started kissing, licking and sucking. I paid a lot of attention to her over sized areolas and thumb sized nipples. Amanda hugged my head into her chest and started a low moan. She then held up her other breast for me to feast upon. I enthusiastically clamped my mouth to this new treat. My hands, now free from their burden, slid down and cupped her pussy and ass simultaneously. Her big ass swayed as I clutched it in a vice like grip. I could feel heat and moisture from her beefy pussy. I slipped a finger into her and quickly added a second then third. I was fucking her pussy hard and fast.

“Oh baby, that feels amazing,” Amanda cooed. “Rena’s fingers are so fucking small,” she added.

I bit her nipple and then sucked as much tit flesh into my mouth as I could. I thought I might just leave a hickie on her tit marking my territory. I sucked and fucked hard and fast. She started pumping my hand and squeezing my head to her breast.

“Suck it harder!” Amanda demanded.

I did just that. Her pussy started leaking copious amounts of her juice. I wanted to taste it but that would have to wait. I was almost punching her pussy but she took it and never wavered. I felt her pussy start clutching my hand and the flood began. I released her tit and quickly buried my face in her oozing pussy. Amanda started face fucking me, grinding her pussy on my face as she grabbed my head pulling me into her pussy at the same time.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

She started screaming and squirting at the same time. I drank and swallowed as fast as I could until she calmed down. I rolled her big ass over and pulled her up to a kneeling position.

I slammed my cock into her causing her ass flesh to ripple like a lake on windy day. Each thrust bounced her ample ass making more ripples. My dick swelled with each thrust. I wanted to cum in her and on her. I grabbed two hands full of her ass and squeezed while I pumped hard and fast, her huge tits swinging below her, my balls contracted as my orgasm neared. I started cumming in her pussy. Three blasts of my hot seed before I pulled out and shot two more huge blasts of cum on her fat ass. I collapsed on her with my dick nestled between her mountain sized ass cheeks. I was in Nirvana. She wiggled her ass wedging my cock deeper in her ass crevice. My dick throbbed and leaked more cum on her soft ass flesh.

I pulled her face around and kissed her from behind. I sucked her tongue into my mouth as I ground my softening dick into her. She moaned and wiggled under me. My weight was not an issue for her.

Let me roll over please,” Amanda pleaded. “I want to feel our chests together and look into your eyes as I come down from that climax.” She added.

I Lifted up and helped her roll over. We were a pile of sweat and cum. Neither of us cared. I climbed back on top of her and ground my sweat soaked body into hers. She squeezed me in a bear hug. My dick tingled and grew half hard forcing its way between her thighs. She kissed and nibbled on my neck as she grabbed my ass with both of her hands.

“Already getting hard again are we?” Amanda teased.

”You make me crazy with lust, what can I say?” I replied.

“That will do just fine,” Amanda spoke softly as she kissed my ear.

She rolled me over, climbed into my lap, and slid my dick into her hot hungry pussy again. She started rocking in top of me. I grabbed a huge tit and sucked hard. She moaned and ground faster. She rocked that way for ten or fifteen minutes before she came again drenching me and the floor below us. I rolled her over on her back and started pounding her again, my own orgasm nearing, I sucked and bit both of her breasts and pounded this big beauty until I poured my cum in her again. I fell back exhausted. We were both done for a while.

Danny had lubed up Rena’s lady dick enough to be fucked by it. Rena lifted Danny up and pushed her down on her back on the floor. She quickly crawled between Danny’s soft white thighs and entered her. Danny gasped as the toy slid in her dripping pussy.

“That feels so good,” Danny moaned.

Rena started fucking Danny earnestly. They were kissing and groping each other. Danny pinched Rena’s erect nipples and Rena countered by sucking Danny’s full breast into her hungry mouth. Rena started pounding away at Danny and you could tell they were both nearing orgasms.

“Cum for me girl, please let me feel you cum under me,” Rena pleaded.

Danny kissed Rena hard, thrusting her tongue into the older woman’s mouth as she did. Moans escaped Danny’s mouth as she started bucking back against Rena’s groin.

“I am cumming for you,” Danny grunted.

Danny did cum and was quickly followed by Rena. Rena showered cum all over Danny’s stomach. Danny tried to scoop it all up in her fingers but there was just too much. She slid her cum soaked fingers into her own mouth then scooped more to feed Rena.

Their orgasms waned but since there was no need to wait for another erection the fucking continued. Danny grabbed a vibrator with a big round head on it. She used it on Rena’s tits before moving to her soaked pussy. Rena moaned loudly. She wanted to return the favor so she found a bullet vibrator and teased Danny’s nipples briefly then clamped her lips on them alternately. She moved the vibrator down and moved it near Danny’s tight virgin asshole. Danny jumped as the vibrator tickled her rosebud. Danny started humping the tiny vibrator. There was buzzing sounds filling the air. There were a lot of moans and giggles too. Danny’s pussy shuddered as her second orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Danny squirmed and cried out in blissful joy. Rena did not give up teasing Danny’s tight ass until Danny fell limp dropping her own toy as she did. Rena scooped up a toy that had a vibrator and clit stimulator on it. She expertly worked it on her needy pussy until she started cumming yet again. Danny saw her climax start and she scampered between Rena’s legs and sucked her dry, well as dry as she could anyway.

Amanda and I had watched the end of this show and as our breath returned we moved closer to this exhausted pair. We were all hugging and kissing each other softly and tenderly. There was no rush; we knew it would happen again and often.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments