Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home from the Road

"Danny and I go shopping after the road trip."

25
5 Comments 5
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
We arrived home from our camping trip and started unloading the car and RV. Danny was a huge help carrying stuff in huge loads. The kid has a nice work ethic. After everything was in its place Danny called her mom to see when she was arriving.

“Oh my god mom, are you OK?" Danny gasped. "Don’t worry about me I can find a place to hang out for a few days until you can come get me. Maybe the YWCA has room,” Danny said as she paced the room. “OK mom. I love you too,” Danny said hanging up her cell.

“Mom was in an auto accident and she can’t come get me for a week or more,” Danny said nearing tears.

“No worries girl you can stay right here in the guest room until your mom feels better,” My wife said hugging Danny into her chest.

“Great idea honey she can make some extra spending cash cleaning the RV if she wants to that is,” I quickly amended

“It is a big job girl but I am sure he will make it worth your time and efforts if you want the job,” My wife quickly added.

“You guys have been so nice already I could never charge you to do a simple task like cleaning the motor ,home.” Danny sniffled.

“Nonsense child, I always pay to get the bus cleaned and you will earn every penny.” I said playfully smacking her tight young ass.

I explained what she had to do and where the supplies were but before Danny got started she had a request of her own: “Do you think I could get an advance to go shopping before I start?”

What do you need to buy kiddo?” I asked.

“It is so warm and sunny here I want to buy a bathing suit to wear while I wash the RV,” Was her quick reply.

Seeing a chance to see even more of this young beauty I agreed to front the cash. I told her where several stores were located nearby but she froze me in my tracks saying she wanted me to help her pick out a suit. I told the wife we had supplies to buy and we headed out shopping.

We arrived at Kohl’s first and headed for the juniors department. I asked the clerk if they had any bathing suits left this late in the season. She said they were all on sale and where they were located. Danny dashed off and started looking through the suits. She found a plain black one and said she would try it on. It was a disappointing one piece suit that covered all the good parts up way to well. Danny popped out of the dressing room and even that boring suit looked amazing on her pale freckled skin. She twirled around happily and asked if I liked it.

“It is a great conservative suit,” I groused.

“I figure I need a safe suit if we are going to swim in your pool at all while I am staying with you guys,” Danny teased. “And since they are on sale I can buy two if I want.” She said with a devilish grin.

That girl is smarter than the average bear. She was planning ahead and all I saw was the short term. She grabbed several more suits and darted off to the dressing room. She reappeared in a tiny bikini that was nearly bursting at the seams. Her 38c breasts were spilling out for the entire store to see. Lucky for me I was the only man in sight. She twirled around again revealing the thong bottom with a tiny string wedged into her sweet round ass cheeks. I let out an audible gasp which made Danny very happy. Her grin was huge. She wiggled her ass at me then ran to hug me.

“I knew you would like this one,” She whispered in my ear as she kissed my cheek.

“WOW kiddo. You look amazing in that suit,” I exclaimed.

I cupped her ass cheeks as she hugged me making the sales clerk smile. I pinched Danny’s ass and swatted it flat palmed making a loud smacking sound. The saleslady came over and said how great Danny looked too. She licked her lips as she said it which made Danny blush bright red.

“Let me gather a few things I think you two will like. You both can wait in this family dressing room,” The clerk said as she ushered us into a large private room with a couch and several chairs. The room was also wall to wall mirrors. We waited several minutes for the clerk’s return. I did fondle the exposed assets Danny was displaying. There was a soft knock at the door and I said; “Come in we are decent for the moment anyway.”

“I was hoping for just that kind of welcome,” The clerk said as she carried in an arm full of clothing.

RafaBBGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RafaBBGirl



She placed the clothes on one of the chairs and went over to Danny and started untying her bikini top. Danny grabbed the top holding it in front of her bounteous tits.

“Honey, we have way to many things to try on for modesty,” The clerk said sternly as she pulled the tiny top away from Danny’s chest. “There now, isn’t that better?” she added.

“I like it just fine from over here,” I interjected.

The clerk reached into the pile and produced a bra with the nipples exposed and slid it onto Danny’s breasts securing it from behind, She reached up and pinched both nipples making Danny gasp and her nipples hardened immediately. The clerk leaned over and sucked on one nipple and motioned me over from where I was watching. I almost ran over and claimed the other nipple. The clerk untied Danny’s bikini thong and let it drop to the floor. She then crossed the room and grabbed something from the pile of clothes and returned. It was matching crotch less panties. She held them at Danny’s feet and as Danny started to step into them, she leaned forward and clamped her mouth on Danny’s sweet young pussy.

Danny gasped and staggered. I scooped Danny up and moved her to the couch. The store clerk buried her face in Danny’s pussy again licking and kissing up and down. The clerk’s ass was raised in a way that showed me the bottoms of a garter belt and the tops of her stockings. My dick swelled even more at the sight. I moved forward and raised her skirt for a better view. She was wearing a pair of panties identical to the pair she brought for Danny. I reached up and slid a couple of fingers up and down her hairless pussy lips. She was already oozing so I slid my fingers inside her. She pushed back against the invasion and never missed a beat eating Danny’s snatch. Danny was pulling the girl’s face into her groin with both hands and humping up and down as she did.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped them and my underwear to my ankles. I moved in behind our new friend and nudged her with my stiff dick. She wiggled her ass and spread her feet giving me a better shot at her pussy. I jammed my cock into her in one quick motion. She gulped and moaned and started rocking from side to side. I started pumping into her as I rubbed her white round ass. I grabbed her hips for leverage and started a nice rhythmic fuck.

“I’m cumming,” Danny nearly shouted.

“Go ahead and cum in her face Danny. Drench the bitches face with your cum,” I growled.

Danny started bucking wildly as she started cumming. The clerk reached up and started flicking Danny’s clit making Danny moan even louder. I could feel the clerk’s pussy start clamping down on my cock as she neared her own orgasm. I pumped harder and faster to bring her over the top. Danny finally pushed the woman’s face out of her pussy and begged for a respite. I could feel the cum building in my balls but wanted Danny closer.

“Danny baby, come let me suck your tits while I cum in this girl’s pussy please,” I begged

Danny slid out from under our clerk and quickly presented me with her sweets. She unhooked the bra and let it fall away giving me full access. I squeezed and sucked as I started pouring cum into the clerk. She must have liked the scene because she started squirting her own climax all over the couch she was bent over.

“Fucking wow!” I exclaimed as I watched her squirt huge blasts of cum onto the sofa two more times.

“I’m Rena if you care at this point,” The clerk said breathlessly.

We all piled onto the wet sofa and caught our breath.

“I have needed a sexy couple to share for the longest time,” Rena cooed.

“Danny and I are willing to help you anytime you like girlie,” I smiled.

“You bet. That was awesome. I have never been eaten by another woman before,” Danny added.

“I bet it won’t be the last kiddo,” I laughed.

We all got dressed. Danny wearing the new undies Rena suggested and I paid for the bathing suits. The bag seemed full for 2 bathing suits and I asked Rena about it.

“Just a few things for next time,” She said with a wink.

I can’t wait to see what is in the bag. Can you?

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments