Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming Present

"Pete was in for a surprise when he got home and found Ally and Jen..."

13
5 Comments 5
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I don't know how Jen and I ended up in my living room naked and giggling. I asked her to come over and help me prepare a meal for Pete’s return after being out of town for such a long time. I wanted to prepare something special for him, but my culinary knowledge only reached the easy-to-make varieties.

 I should’ve known from the wet, open mouth kiss I received from Jen as soon as I opened the door and the way she slid her talented fingers into my panty and quickly finger fucked my luscious pussy that she was hot and horny. I told her, after I returned the favour of course, (I am not a selfish bitch!) that we don’t have enough time to play around since Pete was due back around six and it was already four-thirty when she arrived.

 We managed to get something done before the two of us got frisky with each other again. Since the dish Jen decided to cook would take until the time Pete arrives to cook, as soon as I put the tray into the oven, her hands were on my waist and pulling against her. My sexy and horny best friend didn’t waste any time before her hands were all over me once again. I have to say that long before Jen hauled me against her, I was already creaming my panties just thinking of how much time the two of us would have before Pete gets home.

 As open as my relationship with Pete is, I have yet to tell him that Jen and I moved our friendship to another level. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me fucking my best friend on the side while he was away. After all, a girl needs to be satisfied in every which way possible, right?

 I was down on the floor, my legs spread wide and resting on the couch and the coffee table with my sexy friend between my thighs doing wonders with her tongue on my cunt when Pete walked in on us. At first he just stood there, watching in awestruck wonder as he eyed me and the girl between my thighs. Jen and I were so into doing what we were doing that we didn’t notice him standing there until we heard the thud of his duffel bag on the floor.

We jumped at the sound and were brought back to the real world. I stared up at Pete’s face while Jen gingerly pulled her face from between my thighs. She wore a sheepish grin then, in a typical Jen fashion, brashly said, “I hope you don’t mind, but I just couldn’t help myself and wanted to have a taste of this fine piece of pussy meat.”

That seemed to have broken the ice. Pete threw his head backwards and laughed, easing the tension in the air a bit. Then he looked back down at us and in a playful tone said, “Only if you ladies would let me join you. You see, unlike you Jen, I’ve been deprived of that sweet pussy meat for weeks now and I was really looking forward to having a piece of it this evening.”

 “Well...” Jen pushed away from me then, crawled on her hands and knees towards Pete. I couldn’t see her face very well since her back was to me, but I think Pete liked what he was seeing and my eyes followed Jen’s hands. She had it resting on my boyfriend’s jeans and soon I heard his zipper being undone.

 I knew what my best friend was up to and pushed myself off the floor and crawled up behind her, caressing her bare ass that was sticking out for me to enjoy while she busied herself freeing Pete of his constraints. From her surprised gasp I knew she was impressed by my boyfriend’s size. I often boast about how big and thick his meat is to her, but she never seemed to believe me. Now I couldn’t help but smirk while I trailed kisses down her ass cheeks before nudging her legs apart so I could access her wet pussy.

 “Oh my, Pete, Ally sure wasn’t being modest nor was she lying when she told me I’d love your cock as much as she does,” I heard Jen coo. When I heard Pete’s satisfied sigh, I knew Jen hungrily took that big, thick pecker into her mouth and started sucking him off.

 Taking my cue from Jen, I spread her juicy pussy lips apart and attacked her cunt with gusto. I heard her muffled moan as I tongue-fucked her luscious pussy while she got busy taking Pete’s pecker in her mouth. The three of us were making quite a noise as we continued to pleasure one another. When I looked up my eyes locked with Pete’s and a satisfied grin was plastered on his handsome face. He had his fingers laced through Jen’s thick dark hair as he helped guide her on his cock.

 “Oh fuck...yeah!” Pete exclaimed. His eyes closed and head pulled back while Jen did what she does best – deep throating that fine piece of cock that was presented to her. “Shit, Jen, I didn’t know you had a nice mouth,” he commented as he pulled his cock from it and bent down to plant a wet one on her lips. Pete reached over and grabbed my head, pulling me up for a kiss as well.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

“Now I want to fuck you both,” he said to us and proceeded to direct us where he wanted us.

I ended up on the loveseat with my legs spread wide while Jen lay on the floor and Pete between her legs, his cock being pressed against her tight wet entrance.

“Oh shit...” I heard Jen coo from the floor as Pete wedged his cock all the way inside Jen.

“Like that?” he grinned down at Jen, his hand busy playing with my pussy. He had two fingers inside my cunt while he rubbed his thumb on my clit, finger fucking me while his cock slides in and out of Jen.

“Oh yeah...fuck yeah...fuck me harder,” Jen demanded.

 Pete obliged and pumped her harder. I can hear his balls slapping against her ass. He multi-tasked and ate me while he fucked her. I can feel his tongue drilling down my cunt, making me feel exactly what Jen was feeling with his cock buried to the hilt inside her.

After a while he pulled out of Jen and told her to straddle my face, but not before I had a taste of his cock with Jen’s juice all over it and Jen gave my pussy a good licking while I licked her juice off Pete’s rod. Once satisfied Jen climbed on the couch, straddled my face and lowered her juicy pussy to my mouth. I could smell sex on her cunt and that made me shiver with anticipation as Pete inserted his poker in me slowly. I groaned into Jen’s pussy when I felt Pete’s cock in me. I swear every time we fuck it always felt like he was fucking me for the first time; my body adjusting to his size and all.

“Shit, who...would’ve to...two fucking...gorgeous...women fucking...and I’d get to tap them both too, huh?” Pete grunted as he drilled me. “C’mon babe, eat...that pussy,” he cheered as he watched me tongue-fuck my best friend. I heard a loud smack and felt Jen buck. Pete loved to spank when we fuck and since Jen’s ass is as delectable as the rest of her, I knew Pete wouldn’t be able to resist slapping it.

 Pete prolonged each thrust, making me moan and groan against Jen’s pussy. My best friend was riding my face like crazy as we both searched for our climax.

 “Damn, I’m cumming!” Jen gasped and I knew she wasn’t lying either. I felt her pussy muscles tighten and within seconds I felt her warm liquid nectar, but that didn’t stop me from fucking her. Within seconds of her cumming I found my own peak and came too.

“Fuck, ladies! You two are so damn in sync!”

 Jen got off me once she was done and bent down to kiss me, tasting her nectar from my lips. After a few swordfights with our tongue Jen straightened up and pulled Pete’s mouth for another kiss, letting him taste her juices. That did it for Pete. I felt him stiffen inside me, I knew he was going to burst! I didn’t want to deny Jen of the experience and quickly pulled him out of me. I grabbed Jen and the both of us knelt on the floor in front of him.

 “Cum on our tits,” I told him while I played with our titties. Pete and I have been fuck buddies for a while now and I know what turns him on. I knew cumming on my tits was one of his favourite things to do.

“Oh this is heaven,” he sighed as he finished himself off with his hand and ejaculated on us.

 Jen and I smiled up at him and received our reward. Pete showered us with his sperm before collapsing on the loveseat. We faced each other, rubbed our cum covered tits against one another, shared another kiss, climbed on either side of Pete on the couch and cuddled. He looped his arms around our shoulders and pulled us against him and closed his eyes. We thought he passed out when he was silent for a couple of minutes, but then he stirred and looked at us.

“How long have you two been fucking each other behind my back?” he asked but he didn’t sound angry about finding out what Jen and I do when he wasn’t around.

“Not long,” was my reply.

“Yeah,” Jen nodded, running her fingers up and down his chest. “It just...happened! One evening we were chatting and the next thing we knew, we were fucking each other.” Leave it to Jen to use a shortcut when explaining things, but her explanation seemed to placate Pete’s curiosity.

“Nice. So does that mean Jen will be joining us from now on?” he asked.

 Jen and I looked at each other, silently conferring, is what Pete asked plausible? I mean, we have been fucking each other for close to two weeks now. Would she really want to be added as as a fuck buddy?

“I’ll fuck you when I’m not seeing somebody. But if I’m dating some guy, well, I need to stay faithful to him...and only fuck girls,” she said dead seriously before laughing hard after she added the last part.

 Pete and I looked at her incredulously then at each other before looking back at her again and laughing. Suffice to say that night started a homecoming ritual that Pete looked forward to every time.

Published 
Written by CuriousGal0608
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments