Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HotWife Amber: The Clients - Part 2

"Amber lets the Client have more."

17
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Amber arrived the next morning on time. She was wearing a nicely fitting mid-thigh length skirt, tall boots, and a professional close-fitting blouse. Jesse was in the lobby when she arrived. Jesse tried to be discrete when he looked her up and down, but Amber caught him.

Only a moment passed before Jesse called everyone around and announced that he would have to push the meeting back two hours. Nobody was disappointed in the delay and many started heading out for coffee or to check their emails.

Amber looked at Jesse curiously. Jesse smiled devilishly back. Amber's mind then started to head in the same direction it had last night. She smiled and bit her lower lip gently, seductively. Jesse walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "Ready to get started?" Amber squinted suspiciously at Jesse before nodding.

"Follow me," Jesse told Amber as he turned to head out of the office area and to the conference room.

Amber whispered to Jesse as they walked, "So what do you have in mind?"

Jesse turned his head to Amber as they neared the conference room, "Probably more than you can imagine."

"I think you might be surprised what I can, and have, imagined," Amber countered. Jesse raised an approving eyebrow.

Jesse opened the conference room door and let Amber walk in ahead of him. He locked it behind him. Amber turned when she hear the lock click.

"Oh, is this going to be a private conference?" Amber asked with a smile.

"No," Jesse responded, his eyes widening, as he did.

Just then a side door to the room opened and Mark walked in. Amber looked to Mark then back to Jesse. Amber's eyes flared when she saw that Jesse was undoing his belt.

"Mark didn't believe me when I told him you sucked my cock last night," he smiled. "And like a pro you let me cum all over your face and in your mouth."

Amber's mouth hung open a bit in surprise at Jesse's boldness. Jesse continued, "So I told Mark we'd replay last night for him." Jesse looked Amber in the eyes as he pushed down his pants.

Amber looked from Jesse to Mark. Mark was smiling and looking Amber up and down as he neared them. She looked back to Jesse. He was stepping out of his pants.

"Come over here, Amber," Jesse said as he kick his pants out of the way.

Amber smirked and raised an eyebrow as she walked to Jesse. Amber paused in front of him for a moment before sinking to her knees.

"I have to say you look good on your knees in that outfit," Mark offered.

Amber looked up at Jesse and grabbed his boxers. She pulled them out away from his waist so she could slip them down over his hardening cock. She smiled as she saw his cock bounce free and sway in front of her. Amber guided Jesse's boxers to the floor. He stepped out of them.

Amber then looked over at Mark and smiled. Mark nodded and raised an eyebrow in approval. She then turned back to Jesse and focused her attention on his hard manhood. She reached out and grabbed it. Jesse moaned quietly at her touch. She felt his stiff dick, ran her fingers on it, gripped it, and stroked it a few times. She looked up, opened her mouth and took Jesse's the tip of his 9 inches into her mouth.

"Oh yes," Jesse moaned at feeling Amber's warm mouth on his cock again. Amber took him deep into her mouth. She gripped him tight with her lips and pressed her tongue against his stiff dick. She moved her head back and forth letting her lips and tongue slide back and forth on Jesse's cock.

Soon Jesse was holding Amber's head by her hair as she sucked his hard rod in front of Mark. "Oh fuck, Amber, you're good at this. Damn, Mark, her mouth feels so good," Jesse moaned as he pushed his dick deeper into Amber's mouth causing her to gag slightly

"Damn, she definitely looks like a pro," Mark interjected.

Jesse started to jerk and tremble as Amber worked her magic on his hard dick. Jesse was close cumming. Amber held his balls as she continued to suck his thick manhood. She looked up often so Jesse could see her eyes as his cock was deep in her mouth.

Jesse muttered loudly just then, "Oh fuck, Amber! Mark, watch this!" Jesse then pulled out and held his cock in front of Amber's face. "Open up, Amber," he ordered. She did. "Oh fuck yes!" He nearly yelled. His cock then erupted and shot a huge stream of cum out and into Amber's mouth and all over her lips. Jesse moaned again, and another large stream of white warm liquid shot out of his hard cock and landed all over Amber's nose, forehead, and into her hair. Then again! Jesse moaned and flexed his ass hard and he shot a third load of cum from his rock hard cock onto Amber's chin and neck.

Mark stared wide eyed at the sight of Amber letting Jesse shoot his load all over her face and into her mouth. It was even better that she was on her knees in front of him fully dressed.

After a second or two, Jesse relaxed. "Swallow," he told Amber. She did. Then he pushed his dripping, softening cock into her mouth. "Suck me dry, Amber," he instructed her. She obeyed.

After a moment Jesse stepped back letting his cock slip from her warm mouth and looked down at Amber.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

He admired her on her knees with is cum all over her face and in her hair.

Jesse looked to Mark, "I told you she was a little slut."

Amber looked to Mark and smiled.

Mark looked back at Amber and said, "Sucking one cock doesn't make a woman a slut." Mark then started to undo his pants. "You have to suck at least two cocks, back to back, to be a slut."

Jesse looked to Amber, "You want to be a slut don't you, Amber?"

Amber bit her lip softly, seductively, and nodded. Amber looked on with great anticipation. Mark undid his pants and let them fall down. His cock was clearly hard under his boxers, and big. Amber smiled.

A moment later Mark was in front of Amber as Jesse had just been. Amber didn't hesitate to pull off Mark's boxers and expose his cock.

Amber made her first comment since entering the conference room when she saw Mark's cock. "Oh wow," she muttered. Mark's cock wasn't quite as long as Jesse's but it was fatter around. She looked up at Mark and smiled, and then opened her mouth wide, letting Mark know she wanted it, that she was ready.

Mark reached down and ran his fingers over Amber's face softly then up into her hair just above her ears and then to the back of her head. He pulled her head forward and brought her mouth to his rock hard dick. It slipped into her warm, wet mouth effortlessly. "Oh yesssss," Mark hissed in pleasure as he felt the warmth of Amber's mouth engulf his cock. "Oh, fuck, Amber, I've imagined this for a long time," he said to her as he looked down at his dick sliding deep in her mouth. "Damn, I've jerked off to thoughts of you sucking my cock since I first met you." Mark continued, "I never thought I'd get a shot at it since you're married."

With that last word Mark thrusted deep into Amber's mouth and deliberately caused her to gag. He held it deep in Amber's mouth for a second before pulling back. Amber looked up, eyes wide and excited.

"Oh you like that," Mark said and pushed deep into her mouth again. Mark jerked with pleasure and muttered, "Oh fuck, you're a naughty woman."

Mark pulled back, and again pushed deep into Amber's mouth. Over and over he did it. Mark took great pleasure in knowing he was fucking her mouth. After a dozen thrusts, Mark pulled out of Amber's mouth and told her to lick his cock up and down so he could watch her tongue glide along it. Amber did as Mark asked. She looked up at him as she licked and slid her tongue along his hard dick like a hired whore. Mark jerked a few times and Amber was sure he was getting close to cumming.

"Oh fuck ya, Amber, lick my cock. Hmm yes, you look good like this," Mark moaned a few times. Amber smiled. That pushed him over the edge. He quickly blurted out, "Oh fuck take it in your mouth!"

Amber did. She took his hard manhood back in her mouth and looked up as she felt Mark begin to tremble. She felt his cock swell up even bigger. She then reached up and held what part his is cock she couldn't get in her mouth with her hands.

Marks eyes looked straight into Amber's as he felt the pleasure of an orgasm erupt from his cock and flow throughout his body. He moaned, "Uhhhmm," as his cock twitched. His cock was alive with pleasure and Mark felt his cum rush through and out of his hard cock into the back of Amber's mouth. He savored the feeling of shooting his load deep into Amber's mouth almost as much as he savored the realization that he was actually cumming in her mouth.

Mark flexed his ass and rose up on his toes as he cam. Three, four, five waves of pleasure. Three, four, five pulses of his cock. With each one a stream of hot his cum went into Amber's mouth. He was in nirvana.

A moment passed and Mark lowered down off of his toes and took a step back. His softening dick slipped from Amber's mouth. Amber looked into Mark's eyes and held her mouth open so he could see his cum in her mouth, on her tongue. Then she swallowed it. Mark recorded that memory perfectly in his head, the sight of Amber swallowing his cum; he would never forget that.

"Now you're a slut," Jesse announced.

Amber stood up and wiped her mouth clean. Mark and Jesse put their pants back on. When they were all tidied up, they silently left the conference room.

The rest of the morning when smoothly. They somehow were able to get on with the day's business and interact, almost as if nothing had happened. Nobody seemed to detected any thing out of the ordinary during any of their meetings or throughout the working lunch. Amber was relieved that there was no awkwardness.

After the last meeting of the day, Jesse asked Amber to hang back until the rest had left the conference room. Amber was thinking that Jesse was going to say a standard, "We won't say anything," goodbye. After the last person left, Mark pulled the conference room door shut and locked it. Then Jesse said, "We were thinking we owed you something in return." Amber's heart fluttered with a bit of excitement.

Published 
Written by Wife4AllOccasions
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments