Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Did I Get Here? - Part 1

"First stage of forming our foursome"

11
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
How did I get here, to this point in my life? How did I get to where I now have three spouses? The law may not think that I do, but in my heart, I am married to all three of them. And in all of our hearts, all four of us are married to each other.

Even more incredible to me is that one of my three spouses is another man! And that I truly do love him, although not in a sexual way. Not yet, anyway.

In this adventure, I have learned not to rule out anything. I never thought any of the astonishing changes in my life over the past four years would happen, so who am I to say that I will never be sexually attracted to the other male member of our marital quartet?

This amazing journey all began four years ago. I am a widower, and I raised my daughter on my own. She was 22 when the adventures in my story began, she’s now 26, and a beautiful and intelligent girl – no, not a girl, a woman. I must have done pretty well in raising her, as she grew up to be a pretty wonderful human being.

But sometimes the strains of being a widower, working full time, and raising a daughter, well I just needed some “me time” occasionally. That outdoor concert by several unknown local rock bands, that weekend in 2012, was one of those occasions.

I was just getting settled in with my blanket on the lawn in the park, when a woman who was clearly of my generation (I was 46 at the time, now 50) asked if she could occupy a spot near me, one of the few patches of vacant grass in my vicinity.

As she settled in near me, I noticed that although her glasses and her hair style gave her a nerdy look, she had much nicer curves than many women half her age, and a nice complexion even without makeup. And she wore a short skirt, showing off really nice legs that, again, would be the envy of many women half her age.

During the course of the concert, she and I commented on the quality of writing in these local bands’ songs, also the musical talents, or lack thereof, among these local musicians.

At some point during the concert, I thought to introduce myself to her.

“Nice to meet you, Dave. I am Kathleen.”

We talked some more about the various bands as they came on stage. Then I found the courage to tell her I enjoy talking with her and she seems to be a nice and a friendly woman.

She thanked me and said I seem pretty nice, too.

Then like an idiot, I blurted out that she has nice legs.

She looked me up and down, I thought maybe in suspicion or disgust. Then her eyes locked on the zipper of my tight jeans, and she stayed focused there for a while, seemingly uncertain of what to say to me next.

A slow smile spread across her lips, and she slowly ran her tongue side to side across her upper lip.

“I don’t know how to say this. Maybe I should just blurt it out?”

I told her she can say anything to me.

She straightened up, as if gathering her self-confidence.

“It’s just that…” she began slowly. “Well, I hope you don’t mind, but I haven’t been able to help notice what a nice thick bulge you have, running all the way up the front of your tight jeans.”

“You like what you see?” I winked.

“Oh yes, very much so.”

“Well, you and your beautiful legs put that bulge there.”

She began to open to me then. She told me she is married, but that her husband is crazy and mean and cruel, and she has refused to share a bed with him for many years. She told me she still had very healthy sexual appetites, and that she found outlets for her lust outside of her loveless marriage. She had had a series of lovers over the previous several years, but none of them had lasted very long. Her husband didn’t know about any of them, and she aimed to keep it that way.

She said she was still searching, she wasn’t quite sure for what, but that she would know it if and when she found it. For financial reasons, she was trapped in her miserable marriage, until she could find her destiny in life.

Then she smiled, and told me that, until she finds whatever she wants and needs, in the meantime she would very much like the chance to ride that thick cock of mine. Not that night; she had to be home on time that night, to avoid raising any suspicions from her husband. But sometimes soon, she hoped we could spend 3 or 4 hours together in a motel room, getting to know each other much better.

She didn’t think I was her destiny, and I didn’t think she was my destiny, but we both agreed we could have some fun enjoying each other. Neither of us expected any more than that.

As the concert was ending we exchanged phone numbers, and went our separate ways.

She called me two days later, and told me we have a motel room booked for the entire afternoon the next day. “If you’re still interested?”

I told her she had just made me very interested.

“Oooh,” she giggled. “Is someone getting hard?”

“Not getting… already there!”

“Mmm,” she laughed. “Save that for me for tomorrow, OK, Dave?”

The next day at work, just before lunch time, I told my boss I had a sudden family emergency to deal with, and I would not be back at work until the next morning.

She told her boss something similar.

That meant we would be able to explore each other’s bodies for five solid hours, from 12 noon to 5 PM, before she would have to go home to her idiot husband, to keep him from getting suspicious of her.

As we were checking into the room, she told me that although her name is Kathleen, her friends call her Kat.

“Am I your friend, Kat?”

Kat laughed. “You are about to slide that nice thick cock of yours into me. You can’t get much friendlier than that!”

“Kat is a nice way to shorten the name Kathleen,” I mumbled, my brain too disordered by lust to say anything intelligent any more.

“I’m called Kat for another reason, too,” she winked.

“Oh?”

“You’ll find out soon enough,” she smiled mysteriously.

When we got in the motel room, Kat kicked the door shut and practically tore my jeans in her hunger to get my zipper open.

I unzipped her knee-high boots and pulled them off of her.

She interlaced her fingers in mine, and guided my hand to unzip the right side of her short skirt.

She unbuttoned my shirt as I opened up her blouse. One snap was all it took for me to remove her bra, and she stood topless before me, her firm round breasts and very long hard nipples defying her age (she was then 52).

I reached my hand down her panties and she smiled and kissed my mouth. I could feel a nice soft bush, and I hurriedly tugged her panties off of her to see her bush better.

“Your fur is very beautiful,” I smiled.

“What would you like to do with my bush?” she winked.

“For starters, run my fingers through it.”

“Starters? And then what?

“Then I’d kiss that lovely bush.”

“Mmm, that sounds wonderful!”

Soon as I was kissing Kats bush, then sliding a tongue into her. She told me to focus on her g-spot for a while, and I was happy to do whatever the sexy nerd beneath me wanted.

Kat gently instructed me on how and where and when she wanted me to touch and lick her g-spot.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes of me pleasuring her like that, Kat softly cooed, “The dam’s about to burst.” I wasn’t really sure what that meant.

She then tossed her feet up onto my shoulders and pushed my head down deeper into her pussy. Her legs squeezed my neck, and her thighs pressed hard into my ears.

And then a slow ooze began to pour out of her, into my mouth. The ooze just kept flowing out of her.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

And flowing and flowing and flowing. I kept licking at her g-spot, happy to coax out of her all that she wanted to flow into my mouth.

Kat trembled and shifted under me. Then she said, “Now! Lick my clit!”

So I did.

Her clit was pulsating like 5,000 times a second, so I sucked it up into my lips.

“Would you gently nibble my clit? Don’t bite, just nibble.”

I did as she asked, and all the while, her come was still slowly pouring from her g-spot.

“Yes!” Kat half-moaned, half-screamed. “Now gently, carefully, bite into my clit.”

Suddenly, fluid was filling my mouth from a slightly different angle than her g-spot orgasm, and I realized I had just put her clit into orgasm.

Kat told me she was now coming from both her clit and her g-spot, and how amazing that felt, and how I was only the third man who had ever been able to make her have two separate orgasms at the exact same time.

I didn’t really understand any of what she was saying at that time. All I knew was, I was damn near drowning in juices pouring out of her, and I coughed several times.

I slid my tongue back into her pussy, back onto her g-spot, which slowed her flow a little and allowed me to catch my breath.

Do you know that happy, very contented purring sound kittens make when you stroke the fur on their backs? Well, as I resumed licking t Kat’s g-spot, that same happy, contented, kittenish purring is exactly the sound she was making.

As she poured more g-spot juice onto my tongue, she smiled. “And now you know the second reason why my lovers all call me Kat. Purrr!”

Kat then gently eased me flat on my back on the motel room bed, and she leaned over me. She kissed my balls, and then she took a long, slow wonderful lick from my balls, up the shaft, and licking so lustily around and around my cock-head.

She wrapped her left hand completely around my throbbing cock, and she gazed soulfully into my eyes, as if to ask “May I suck you now?”

I nodded my head yes to her unasked question, and she slowly sucked my cock with a skill that even a practiced hooker might envy. But this was no hooker, this was a loving, sensuous, sexy, and very sexual woman who just wanted to pleasure me, and to be pleasured by me.

I wanted this moment to last, so I fought my urges for as long as I could. She sucked me down her throat, balls deep. When I exploded onto her tongue, squirted powerfully into the back of her throat, and my come ran down into her stomach, she let out another of her happy little kittenish purrs.

She told me she thinks the reason so many women don’t want to suck cock is because they think it is something they do for the pleasure of the man. Kat said that she sucks cock and swallows come because it feels and tastes good to her, not to pleasure the guy. Although, she added with a smile, hearing man moan as he explodes and knowing she caused that, makes her proud and happy that she has the skills to bring her partners as much 0pleasure as they give to her.

“You should be proud!” I agreed. “You make me feel so good, and you help me to forget all my worries.”

“So you would take me to bed again?”

“If you want me to.”

“Actually,” I laughed. We haven’t even fucked yet. Let’s get through this time before we plan the next.”

“That’s right, my pussy has yet to ride that big, beautiful, thick cock of yours. A situation I plan to remedy right now!”

Kat then straddled my belly and my thighs, and she slowly slid her wide-open and very wet pussy down over me, as I arched my back and pushed my way up into her.

I waited until she had soaked my hard cock twice, before I shoved myself deep and hard up into her. Felling my balls against her pussy lips made Kat moan loudly, and her loud moan made me come very hard, deep up into her.

I had dated a few women since my wife died, but I hadn’t come that hard with any of them.

Kat collapsed flat on her back and told me she was tired but she wanted me to bang her missionary style, very hard and for a very long time, until neither of us could come again. So for the next hour, I basically fucked her slowly and deeply, until we mercifully both came again. We both really needed the relief of a good hard come by then.

We took a short nap in each other’s arms, not more than thirty minutes, if that.

Then Kat lay face down and parted her legs wide part. I kissed and licked the back side of her pussy for a while, maybe fifteen minutes, before Kat reached behind her, grabbed my cock, and guided me through her ass cheeks and deep into the back side of her sweet, tight, wet pussy.

I banged her slowly from behind for a good ten minutes or so before she came hard all over my deeply buried cock.

I drew back and slammed into her pussy, exploding and exploding into her, she let out more of her trademarked sexually contented purring that helped earn her the nickname Kat.

Kat had said she was proud of the powerful explosions her skills could coax out of me, but I told her I was proud that my own skills could make her purr so happily.

Then she told me her husband is an idiot. He would rather fight with her and insult her and belittle her, than to coax these happy sexual purrs out of her.

“he does sound like an idiot! I can hardly wait to make you purr like that again.”

“Mmm,” Kat kissed me, purring again. “When?”

“Tomorrow?”

Kat laughed. “Well, today’s Wednesday. How about next Monday?”

“Mmm!” I agreed happily.

“Let’s both take the whole day off work. Maybe we can beat my record of seven straight hours of sex?”

“I like the way you think, Kat!”

“Well, I love the way you fuck me, Dave!”

We made our trysts weekly, and then twice weekly. Sometimes we went to a motel, sometimes we made love outdoors under a tree or in the bushes or at a secluded beach – or in the stairways of secluded buildings before and after their offices opened.

We also commuted in to our respective jobs together, on the same commuter train, always seated next to each other so we could kiss until we got to our stop. I had to walk a few blocks further than she did to get to my office, but we spent as much time as we could together before and after work, holding hands and kissing passionately, hungrily.

Sometimes we had lunch together. Sometimes we extended those lunches so we could find a place to make love together for thirty minutes to an hour.

It got to the point where we couldn’t stand to go more than three days in a row without fucking each other senseless, either in a motel or in one of our favorite secluded outdoor spots. Kat was every bit as hot for me as I was for her. (And we still are after four years together.)

Kat sometimes came over to my house in the morning to fuck before work. I had a talk with my daughter about how Kat is stuck in a bad marriage and we make each other very happy. My daughter told me “I can see that, dad. And you work so hard, you deserve to be happy.”

Kat and my daughter got along, and that made me happy. My daughter even confided in Kat that she was having a really good sex life with her boyfriend. I have never been one of those crazy dads who tells boys, you touch my daughter and I’ll kill you. She is a human being who wants and deserves sexual pleasure from a partner who genuinely cares about her and her needs and wants, just like all of us do. So I was happy to hear that she has a man who takes very good care of her in that way. And happy too that my daughter likes my lover well enough to confide in her like that.

Kat and I kept this affair going, just the two of us, never losing intensity, for a year. Before the next phase, toward eventually getting to our current four-way marriage, entered our lives.

I will save that next unexpected development for Part 2.

Published 
Written by QuartetHouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments