Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Did I Get Here? - Part 2

"Third member joins our quartet"

11
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Kat and I had been friends and lovers for about a year when she dropped by on that July day in 2013. She was dressed in her favorite shade of baby-blue lace lingerie; bra, panties, garter belt, elbow-length gloves, the whole works. She had never looked hotter.

And that day, she was sexually on fire. She let me eat her through three very powerful orgasms. She kissed my balls all over, for a very long time. Then she took a long, slow, upward lick along the shaft, finally swirling her tongue around and around the head several times before slowly swallowing me down.

I could tell she wanted to slowly savor me, and I didn’t mind at all.

She finally shoved me hard onto my back, straddled my thighs, and rode me with an intense hunger that was surprising even for a woman as sexual as she is.

She finally let me undress her so we could shower together. Standing in the shower, she turned her back to me, grasped my hard soapy cock, and worked me deep into her sexy round ass.

We toweled each other dry, then returned to bed for a hot 69 and an even hotter missionary fuck.

I told her I wasn’t complaining, but I had to wonder what got into her today.

She looked at me seriously, nervously.

“It’s not so much of a what got into me, as a who got into me.”

Kat then told me about her incredible day. She had never been attracted to another woman, ever in her life. But as she was trying in her new baby blue lingerie, there was a very tall woman, a brunette with red-tinged hair, trying on sexy bright red lingerie. Kat said she couldn’t help notice the woman’s very long and shapely legs, and to her great surprise, the sight had instantly made Kat very wet.

Kat said she had wrestled with not wanting to cheat on me (even though she was cheating with me, on her husband). But she finally worked up the courage to walk right up to this sexy woman and ask her, “When was the last time you wrapped your amazing legs around a woman’s neck?”

The woman was taken aback and told Kat that she is not a lesbian.

“Neither am I,” Kat smiled. “But there is something about your long legs that’s turning me on like crazy!”

Kat and this woman got talking, and the woman introduced herself as Justine. Justine told Kat that her boyfriend had zero sex drive, and she hoped that the hot new red outfit would finally get him hard enough to want to fuck her intensely.

Kat explained about her husband being an asshole and how she was getting all her sex from me, on the sly. She told Justine that I didn’t need encouragement to bang her mercilessly three or four times a week, which is true, but that she wanted to dress up for me because she likes and cares about me.

As Justine and Kat were paying for their purchases, Justine had impulsively invited Kat to her house, to continue the conversation about their boyfriends and about seductive lingerie.

An hour after Kat and Justine met, Kat was in Justine’s bed, hungrily licking the first pussy of her life, as Justine eager wrapped her long legs around Kat’s neck.

Justine then ate her first pussy, too. Kat’s.

They ended up with legs scissor-locked together, grinding clit on clit until they soaked each other’s bush. Twice.

Kat said that the whole adventure had been wonderful, and she enjoyed Justine’s pussy very much. But it had also left even more cock hungry than her usual lusty self, and that is why she had been eagerly devouring my cock all afternoon.

My first instinct was to be jealous that Kat had just bedded someone other than me. But then I realized, I care deeply for her, and I was genuinely happy for her, that she had found so much joy in the arms of a sexy woman.

Kat and I have always been open and honest with each other, about everything, since the day we met in 2012. So every time Kat and Justine made love, she would tell me. Partly to keep everything honest between us. But I think mostly because hearing about Kat’s developing bi side made me extra horny, so I would bang Kat extra hard. Which made her extra happy!

Justine started telling Kat that dressing all sexy for her boyfriend still wasn’t getting him turned on, and her male-female love life was still miserable, even while the female-female sex between Justine and Kat was getting ever hotter and steamier.

Kat told me she was always telling Justine about my skills with my tongue and my cock, in extracting multiple powerful orgasms out of her. She was trying to convince Justine to forget her sexless boyfriend and come experience what a loving and sex man (meaning me) really can be.

Justine was reluctant, on the premise that I was Kat’s boyfriend and she didn’t feel right about moving-in on that relationship.

One day, Kat finally got Justine to agree to share me. But as open as our relationship was, Kat didn’t tell me that she was about to have me make love with her friend. (I do not make love to women, I make love with them, and that is probably why Kat gets so horny for me so often).

So I come home from work, and there are Kat and Justine, naked in my bed, waiting for me to do them both.

“I have experienced Dave, you haven’t. So you go first, Justine.”

I worked my full bag of tricks on Justine that day. I started out with soft kisses on her forehead, then her eyes, and finally her mouth. She kissed me back pretty hard and told me I’m a good kisser. We kissed for a while, until she relaxed, then she casually slipped her tongue into my mouth, and I let my tongue explore in her mouth, too.

I eventually moved my kisses to the side of her neck, and she began nibbling my ear and softly moaning.

I moved my kisses to the front of Justine’s neck, then into her cleavage, which started her wriggling on the bed. By the time I was kissing slow circles all around her breasts, she was bucking her ass up and down on the bed and swaying side to side.

I sucked and gently nibbled on her nipples, causing Justine to softly coo, ”Mmm, that feels nice!”

My kisses gradually worked down to her navel, and eventually to her soft brown-red bush. I kissed her soft thighs, and all down and back up her phenomenally long legs, which make up about half her overall height of 5’10”.

I returned my kisses to her bush, and then kissed slow circles all around her pussy lips, until they opened up very wide to me. I worked my fingers along her very wet inner walls, while kissing her clit. I then worked my tongue all along her spongy, bumpy pad of a g-spot, until she was moaning and squirming. I reached under her cute ass and pulled her up into my face as I worked her g-spot for a good ten or fifteen minutes.

Justine tossed her legs over my shoulders and dug her feet hard into my back. She let out an all-over shiver. And then her g-spot spasmed on my tongue, and I begin to drink gallons of sweet juices out of her.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Just as her g-spot was starting to calm down, I sucked her clit up into my mouth. And gently sank my teeth into it.

“What are you doing?” Justine asked, startled to feel teeth sinking into her pulsating clit.

“Does that hurt?” I asked solicitously.

“Surprisingly, no. It feels really good! You would think biting into my clit would hurt like hell.”

“That’s because I’m not biting, I’m nibbling,” I smiled.

“Just relax,” Kat advised Justine, “and enjoy his nibbles. They’re wonderful, and they lead to intense orgasms.”

Justine closed her eyes and just relaxed and let herself enjoy my nibbles.

I cupped her ass cheeks in both of my hands, squeezing gently, as I kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled her frantically pulsating clit. She put her open palms on my ears, and gently pushed me closer into her pussy.

Then with a moan audible ten miles away, Justine flooded my mouth. I could see now why Kat rhapsodized so often and so enthusiastically over Justine’s flavor. Next to Kat, definitely far and away the best pussy I’ve ever tasted. I loved my late wife, and she was delicious, but even her pussy didn’t taste as good to me as Justine does.

Justine now put me on my back, and she kissed and licked and nibbled my cock until I was going crazy. She finally sucked me, swirling her tongue around and around my cock inside her mouth. I hadn’t exploded that hard in a couple of months! Justine just kept sucking and softly moaning “Mmm! So good! Sssooo good!”

“Wait until you feel him in your pussy!” Kat pimped me out to Justine.

Justine was a little afraid to ride me just yet. “He’s your boyfriend, Kat. You ride him first.”

I gave Kat my usual slow, loving upward thrusts as she slid down over me. I let her come first, then filled her warm pussy full of my thick stickiness.

I now realized that Kat going first had been a calculated plan by Justine. Because she ate all of my come out of Kat’s pussy, before she climbed up on me to finally satisfy her intense curiosity about how my thick cock feels in her tight little pussy.

Justine sure seemed to enjoy riding me. I just know I really enjoyed her pussy wrapped so tightly around me as she descended over me. And filling her with my come made me feel as happy as she looked.

Kat and I continued to make love, as did Kat and Justine, and about once a week we were a threesome.

I came to realize that Kat and Justine have very different style of reacting to my loving attention on them.

Kat makes soft squishing noises when I eat her, and they got louder and louder, the more turned on she gets, until just before here orgasm, there’s a very loud Squish! And then when she comes, the squish gets replace by a very audible SMACK! As the come slowly oozes and pours out of her. And when she finishes, she lets out very soft, contented purrs.

Justine, on the other hand, makes almost no pussy noise at all. She does say “uh” very softly, very briefly, almost inaudibly, as she starts to get turned on. As my tongue, fingers, and cock slowly pleasure her, the “uh” gets longer and louder. Until her first orgasm wracks her entire body. Then she trembles uncontrollably, and she practically shouts “Uunnhhh!” as come almost explodes out of her, very rapidly.

Kat and Justine both come powerfully, but Kat comes in a slow, steady flow, while Justine comes in intense and rapid bursts. By their third or fourth orgasm, both of them beg me to fuck them very hard. Kat will almost order me to fuck her, with just a tinge of begging, while Justine gets kind of weepy-eyed as she begs to be fucked.

They both act like, after their intense orgasms on my face, if they don’t get stuffed full of my thick cock right away, they might just die of terminal horniness. I love that they feel that way about me. I, of course, enjoy both of them very much. They are both wonderful lovers, each in her own special way.

And of course I feel very privileged and honored that they let me watch them make love with each other.

One day, Justine invited Kat and me to dinner as a double-date with her and her boyfriend. Justine turned to me and asked me as a man, what can she do to get her boyfriend more turned-on by her?

Her boyfriend got mad. “Don’t discuss our sex life with strangers.”

“What sex life? We’ve been dating for two years and I can’t remember the last time you fucked me… or even wanted to!”

“Don’t discuss this with strangers!” her boyfriend repeated, louder this time.

“They aren’t strangers. They both take care of my pussy a damned sight better than you do!”

“Wait, what? You have slept with this guy?” her boyfriend asked

“Yes and with her, too,” Justine replied. “And neither of them is afraid to make my sex-starved pussy happy.”

Justine kissed me and then kissed Kat. She put a hand down my pants and the other hand up Kat’s skirt, so I cupped her breast while Kat put her hand over Justine’s pussy.

Justine’s boyfriend yelled for a while, and then he stormed out of the restaurant.

Justine said her boyfriend was an asshole and she needed a real man. She disappeared under the white linen tablecloth, unzipped me, and sucked me hungrily. Luckily, we were the last customers still in the place.

The waitress had seen Justine slip under the table. “Does he taste good?” she asked.

Kat asked the waitress if she liked to suck cock. The waitress stopped one of the bus boys, kissed him, and told him Kat had asked her if she likes to suck cock.

“Only one cock I enjoy sucking,” the waitress winked. “Shall we show them?”

The bus boy grinned, and the waitress unzipped him and began to suck with a hunger that was astonishing. Kat told Justine to come out from under the table and watch what our waitress was doing.

I stood up, and Kat had me lean against the table. Kat and Justine sat in front of me, both of them licking and sucking my cock, as we watched the waitress suck the bus boy. Before we knew it, we were all on the restaurant floor. Kat was riding my face as Justine rode my cock, while the bus boy banged the waitress very hard from above.

Chalk up another in the long list of amazing experiences I’ve had over the past four years, all because I met Kat at that outdoor concert in the summer of 2012.

After the restaurant incident, we knew that Justine’s boyfriend was out of her life for good. Kat and I, and Kat and Justine, continued to pair up, but our threesomes were becoming more frequent: two, three, and finally four times each week.

And there our relationship stood for another thirteen or fourteen months. Until one of Justine’s female friends got married. Their wedding changed our lives in ways we couldn’t even imagine yet.

But I’ll leave the details of that wedding, and what it led to for us, until Part 3.
Published 
Written by QuartetHouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments