Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Did I Get Here? - Part 3

"The quartet is complete"

9
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I remember how excited Justine was about her friend getting married, for weeks before, back in 2014. And not only for her friend’s happiness.

Justine explained to Kat and me that she thoroughly enjoyed making love with Kat and with me, separately and as a threesome. But it had been a very long time since she had had a cock that was all for her, that she didn’t have to share with anyone else.

She said that at a wedding, everyone knows that the bride is about to get sweetly and beautifully and romantically fucked. So sex is on everyone’s mind at a wedding, even if subconsciously. Justine was really hoping she could find a beefy, muscular stud who would be open to an intensely physical one-night stand with her, on her bride friend’s wedding night.

We knew that this was very important to Justine, and we both wished her all the success in the world on her quest for a fuck all of her own.

Being half French and half Irish, Justine naturally has brown hair with red tinges. Even between her thighs. But for the wedding she decided to become all Irish, and she dyed all of her hair red before the wedding. Yes, even that hair.

Justine has chronicled the story of how she met Vince that night, in her own story here on lush, so I won’t repeat all the details here. Besides, I wasn’t there, so I couldn’t possibly relate all the erotic details as well as she already has.

At her friend’s wedding, Justine had been introduced to a coworker of the groom, and he in turn introduced her to his brother Vince. Justine instantly knew she had found her hot stud for the night, and when Vince agreed to what she proposed, their night together gave Justine everything she had hoped for and more.

Justine came home from that weekend grinning from ear to ear, and she couldn’t wait to show Kat and me how very much spunk her hot Italian hunk had left in her. She told us that Vince’s cock wasn’t as thick as mine, but was an extraordinary ten inches long, compared to my own pretty respectable eight inches.

Justine was happy she had had that experience, but she was even happier to be back home and in Kat’s arms again, and in my arms, too.

Justine invited Kat to eat all the come that Vince had left in her pussy, and Kat did as she was asked, with great joy to be eating our girlfriend again, after a weekend apart. Justine then invited me to refill her now-drained pussy, with my own spunk. I happily filled her up, and then for good measure, I joyously refilled Kat, too.

Justine said she had enjoyed Vince, but she wanted only us right now.

All that changed two weeks later. Justine was at a local grocery store, and Vince was pushing his shopping cart up the aisle toward her. Vince and Justine ran into each other’s arms and kissed with a hunger as intense as they had shared at the wedding two weeks earlier. Justine forgot all about this being a one-time, one-night stand, and dragged Vince to her place to fuck away the afternoon, the night, and all the next day too.

Justine also recounted the story of her second encounter with Vince, and Justine told us she was going to have Vince bang her on a regular basis, as well as continue to hook up with me, with Kat, and with us both together. She also told us that Vince really loves the bright red hair on her head and her pussy, and she had decided she will remain a redhead form now on. She experiments with various shades of red on her head and her bush, but she says she’s never going back to brunette.

Vince had told her she was the only pussy he wanted any more, and he wasn’t interested in banging Kat or anyone else.

Kat and I double-dated with Justine and Vince a few times, but we never had sex in front of each other. I was kind of scared to be naked in front of, and compared unfavorably to, Justine’s boyfriend, whom Kat had nicknamed Ten Inch Vince. It turns out that Vince was just as intimidated by the fact that my own cock is a half an inch wider (diameter) than his, and thus can make a pussy feel really stretched open and stuffed full of a man, in a way that he can’t do.

All that changed on one date, when Kat and Justine, who by then Kat had affectionately nicknamed Justy, took Vince and me to a very secluded, remote little lake. Our women stripped each other naked and said they were going to swim to the far end of the lake, where nobody could see us if anyone else showed up there. They asked us to swim naked with them, and to fuck them very hard in the lake, but Vince and I were both still hung up about being naked in front of each other.

Kat said we could stay on the shore dressed, or get over our homophobia and fuck the living hell out of two horny women who were desperately hungry for our cocks. Vince and I shrugged, we both stripped, and we swam out to our women, who by then had a considerable head start on us.

Standing up in the lake, Kat wrapped her legs around my waist, letting the surface of the water buoy her up as she sank down over my very hard cock. Justy did the same with Vince. We had an amazing fuck for two or three hours, during which Kat came four or five times, and I came twice, the second time exploding into her so powerfully I could barely breathe and had a hard time standing up in the lake. I heard Justy moan at least six times, but I’m not sure all of those were orgasms.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

And Vince grunted twice, which I take it meant he fed Justy’s hungry pussy twice.

There were several more times we fucked in front of each other, including one wonderful occasion on a couch when Kat rode me while Vince banged Justy hard, doggy style, right next to us. Each time one of us reached orgasm, it triggered a chain reaction of orgasms among the other three. After four orgasms apiece, we were all too drained to keep going.

Vince still didn’t want to fuck Kat, even though I was still banging Justy about once a week. He said Justy was all the pussy he wanted or needed. Meanwhile, Kat’s bad marriage was getting ever worse. Her husband’s verbal abuse became more frequent, and her husband’s harassment of a rich and powerful family was threatening to destroy them both, financially. We all urged Kat to divorce her husband, and she was beginning to see that was the only way to avoid financial ruin for herself.

Vince and Justy sweetened the pot by agreeing that the day her divorce was final, they would let Kat enjoy Ten Inch Vince in every possible way. I could tell the thought of him down her throat, deep in her pussy, and stuffed up her ass made her so excited that she could barely breathe. And considering how much pleasure Vince clearly gave Justy, I wanted my Kat to enjoy him just as thoroughly as Justy did. I realized by then that I genuinely love Kat, and I want for her every joy, every happiness.

Kat did get divorced, and as agreed, that very night she got to suck, be fucked by, ride, 69, and doggy with Vince. She insisted that Justy and I watch, and as we did, I managed to empty two big loads into Justy’s hot pussy, and another powerful explosion down her cock-hungry throat. Kat claims that Vince gave her seven orgasms that day, just two short of my own record coaxed out of Kat in a single day.

The four of us fucked together a lot after that. Me and Kat. Me and Justy. Kat and Justy. Me and Justy and Kat. Vince and Justy and Kat. And of course, all four of us, usually me and Kat, and Vince and Justy, and then switching off, me with Justy and Vince with Kat, in front of each other.

It gradually began to dawn on us that it was positively silly for all four of us to own separate homes. So we began looking to buy a house together, splitting the mortgage payments equally among the four of us, and all four names on the mortgage contract.

We finally found a perfect house. Heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. Kitchen large enough for all four of us to be cooking up dishes al at the same time. Four bedrooms, so when Justy and Kat want to fuck, just the two of them, Vince and I each have a separate room, plus one room for when friends and family pay a visit. Often all four of us share one bed, but sometimes Kat and I (or Justy and I) are in one room, while Vince and Justy (or Vince and Kat) are in another room.

We dubbed our shared house the Quartet House, and ourselves the Quartet, since all four of live and love together.

Both before and after Justy met Vince, Kat had told Justy that she had very few unfulfilled sexual fantasies left, but one she would really like to experience is a very big, very hard black cock. On Christmas Eve 2015, Justy surprised Kat by bringing home one of her black co-workers, as a Christmas present to Kat. Justy discussed it in advance with Vince and me, and we all agreed that this was a wonderful gift, to make 2015 a very Merry Christmas for our Kat.

Afterward, Kat said it had been a very good fuck, everything she had fantasized and more. But without the love she feels when she is with Justy, Vince, and me. Sex mixed with love is a powerful and unbeatable combination. Love without sex, and sex without love, don’t come close to the magic one feels when both are combined.

A few months later, Justy found out that her black co-worker, who had more than fulfilled Kat’s black-cock fantasy, had been ordained in one of those online pseudo-churches. And he had agreed to perform a ceremony to marry all four of us, each to the other three. The marriage would have no legal standing, but it would seal our commitment to each other, each to the other three.

And so, on Sunday, August 7, 2016, I married Kat and Justy and Vince, and they all married me, and they married each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, husband and wife, husband and husband, and wife and wife."

For more about our married life so far, please see the story that we all wrote together, called The Honeymoon.

How did I get here,ot have two wives and a husband?

These past four years have been amazing. And it’s all because Kat is a powerful gravitational star, around whom we three planets love to orbit. We would not have this quartet marriage had Kat never invited me and Justy to share a bed with her (and of course Justy seducing Vince at that wedding).

What lies ahead for us? I don’t know. But wherever life takes us, we four shall always be together, always friends, always lovers, always loving and lusting for each other, always loved by and lusted by each other. Always trusting in and respecting, and trusted and respected by, each other.

And that’s more wonderful and more magical than any of us can believe.

Published 
Written by QuartetHouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments