Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many can she take

21
7 Comments 7
28.6k Views 28.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My husband Steve describes me as a very pretty shoulder-length redheaded MILF; I am in my early thirtys; 5’4”, with natural 34F breasts with sensitive pinkish-brown nipples, a nice round silky smooth bum and a tight partially shaved pussy.

My husband loves to create all kinds of sexual encounters with me as the center of attention. I have been in many situations with girls, boys and big groupd.. He even had me perform like a prostitute at a downtown Manchester hotel once.

I have really enjoyed most of the scenarios he has created but this one I was pretty worried about and unsure if I would like it let alone whether I would be able to handle it. One Saturday morning he told me that I better rest today because he had invited quite a few friends over for the night, I immediately got suspicious and asked “why do I need rest? He said “I have decided to make you a cum-slut tonight and I want to see your naked body drenched in cum”.

I stared at him and asked “do you have any idea how many guys it would take to drench my body in cum?” and he just smiled and said “I think we’ll have plenty of contributors, I have at least 25 confirmed guys coming over” - I just stared at him in disbelief. After the initial shock subsided I asked “you’re not serious are you?” To which he said “oh yes I am and you’ll do great, you just have to service them until they cum”. I was like “I can’t handle that many guys” to which he with a devilish grin said “you can and you will”.

We spend all afternoon getting the house ready for the party and around 6pm Steve drew me a nice bath. While I was soaking in the hot water Steve came into the bathroom and told me to stand up in the bathtub. As I was standing there he spread my legs wide and lathered my pussy with shaving cream, he then grabbed his razor and shaved my pussy smooth and clean.

Steve had me wearing a tight black dress with no knickers, and at around 8pm there was a stream of men arriving at our house. I just hoped that our neighbors werent paying any attention, that was until I saw 4 of our male neighbours showing up too. I counted 32 guys and went over to Steve and whispered “there is no way I can fuck that many”. He smiled at me and said “don’t worry you’ll be fine”.

After everybody had arrived and had got a few drinks inside them, Steve called me over to him and without a word slipped my dress off and let it drop to my ankles. Here I was completely naked in front of 32 guys as Steve picked me up and carried me over to a mattress in the middle of the Dining room that he had put out earlier. He put me down on my knees and unzipped his pants and took his cock out and started to wank himself slowly as he got hard. As he did this he looked me in the eyes and then turned the other guys and said “she’s all yours now, but just remember no cumming inside her I just want her covered in cum.

Steve then put me on my back, spread my legs very wide and began to fuck my now wet pussy. While he was fucking me the other guys took there clothes off and started to put their cocks in my mouth and hands and two guys began to suck and bite my tits and nipples. Steve pulled out of my pussy and emptied his warm load all over my belly and clean-shaved pussy, as soon as he was done somebody else was fucking my extremely wet pussy.

By now I had a cock in each hand, one in my mouth, one fucking my tits and one plunging deep and hard into my pussy when someone pushed my legs toward my head moving the guy fucking my pussy up towards the guy fucking my tits. Then I felt the sharp pain of a hard cock being forced deep into my very tight arse. I now have all my holes filled with warm hard cocks and both my hands were jerking off cocks. Guys started to shoot their warm cum all over my face, hair, tits, belly, pussy and legs and one guy didn’t pull out of my mouth fast enough so he filled my mouth with his tasty warm sperm. There was so much cum inside my mouth that it dripped out of the sides and down my chin.

I am sucking, fucking and jerking off so many guys that I had no idea how many I had done so far.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Not until someone lifted me up and put me on m hands and knees and I looked up and saw a line of men with cocks at all stages of hardness waiting for their turn. I looked up at Steve with a groan and the “help me look” when all of a sudden I feel a large cock up my arse, and Steve just just grinned and said “thats it baby, just fuck them I need to see you covered in all that cum”.

Before I could say anything my mouth got filled with a very large hard cock and the guy grabbed my hair and began to fuck my mouth very deep – thank god I can deep-throat. At the same time somebody just pulled out of my arse and deposited a large amount of cum all over my back. Being on all fours I can only service two at a time so I get on my back again and immediately my legs are spread wide and I have cocks in my hands and mouth again and between my tits while someone with a humongous cock starts to penetrate my already sore pussy. I never felt a cock this big and I cant even see how big it might be for all the men in the way trying to fuck me wherever there space.

That cock is so huge it feels like a fist but after a little while it actually feels amazing having this enormous warm hard cock gliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy. It feels so amazing that I am getting an exploding orgasm that will not stop as long as he keeps fucking me. I don’t usually make a lot of noise when I come but right now I am loudly groaning and I start to scream “fuck me, fuck me” as this wave of Orgasm overtakes my body. I hear Steve say “I told you that you would enjoy it”,and fuck me I was. Oh How I was enjoying this,

The guy with the enormous cock is about to pull out of my pussy when I tell him “no, please fill my pussy with your cum” and he looks at Steve and asks “are you ok with this ?” to which Brian answers “sure, fill her up”. He then slowly plunges his addictive cock deep into my pussy and I can feel his warm cum hitting the bottom of my pussy and I’m almost passing out when the next explosive orgasm hits me and I tell him “please keep cumming in me”. All the while three other guys are shooting their wonderful warm sperm over my drenched tits.

After this intense fuck I am so sore and exhausted but more guys are sticking their cocks in my mouth and my hands and then I see another huge cock approaching my pussy but he lifts my legs up and very gently penetrates my arse. He is so big I can almost feel every little detail of his cock as it keeps moving deeper and deeper into my ass. After carefully moving in and out for a little while he can tell my arse is ready and he begins to fuck me deep and hard.

Just feeling this monstrous cock gliding in and out of my arse and feel his heavy balls hitting my ass cheeks makes my body shake and before I know it I have another amazing orgasm and yes I do love huge cocks in my pussy and arse – I like smaller ones too but there’s something about an enormous hard cock inside you. To really drive me crazy he begins to switch between fucking my arseas and my pussy – holding his cock as he moves out of my ass and plunges it into my pussy and next out of my pussy and into mr arse. I am screaming the place down and feel in a daze.

I start to suck one guys cock like crazy as I have another tremendous orgasm and then he pulls his tremendous cock out of my arse and I feel a heavy load of cum being deposited all over my lower belly and pussy. Again I have a cock in each hand, one in my mouth and a normal sized one in my pussy and after a little while I am being sprayed with warm cum all over my face and tits. I am now glistening wet with sperm all over my body and face as Steve starts to take photos of me, covered in sperm, lying there exhausted having been fucked like never before.

Through my exhausted breath I turn to him and just say ” I love Cock ” to which he simply says ” I know ” x

Published 
Written by eroticwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments