Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How'd that happen

"Tribulations of a traveler"

6
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
“What the hell is the screaming about” I thought as I pulled my horse up.

Another sharp yelp split the air, but this one sounded like a different voice but was definitely female as was the first. I was almighty curious as you don't ordinarily hear such some days away from “civilization”.

Dismounting and tying my horses, I pulled my rifle from the boot and snuck through thru the trees 'til I could see into a clearing. There was a small wagon off to the side with two draft horses ground staked nearby. Three saddle horses were tied to the wagon

There was two men industrially removing the garments from two women although the girls didn't seem too thrilled with the situation. The men were having a little trouble 'cause their trousers were about half mast which sorta hobbled them some. A third fellow was standing a ways away laughing his head off.

Well, I couldn't see that it was any of my business if they wanted to carouse out here and was about to sneak away when one of the men must have lost patience and belted one of the women and knocked her ass over teakettle.

That was a little rough, I thought, and peeking out from behind my tree I yelled “What the hell did you do that for” when the third fella drew his pistol and put a round in my tree. I thought that was pretty harsh criticism of my mild commentary.

So, I shot him.

The other two seemed to be annoyed by this as they stumbled toward their pistols, all the while trying to get their pants up and yelling all kind of scurrilous accusations at me.

So, I shot them in addition. Bad enough having one shooting at me. I didn't need two more plunking away. Took two shots on the second one. Guess my eyes are going.

I took a careful look around to see if there were any more yahoos around that might take a notion that I had outlived my usefulness but seeing only three saddle horses I figured I could breathe a little easier unless the ladies resented my demising their companions.

As I stepped into the clearing the ladies, completely naked except for some stockings were huddled on the ground, hugging each other and sobbing hysterically.

Well, there wasn't anything I could do here so I went and caught up my horses and gear.

By the time I got back the ladies were a little more settled and had put some robes or such on but I could still see quite a bit of their assets and they weren't lacking any of the good ones that I could see.

The tall one was absolutely gorgeous with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a statuesque figure I could drool over and planned to. I knew she was a natural blonde from a peek I took when I had the chance to before.

The littler one was tiny in height but made up for it with a curvy, fuller body that was doing all kinds of things to me in my head and various other parts of my body. She was darker with coal black hair and blue eyes. I think she was of mixed race but I couldn't tell what. She was pretty and cute in contrast to the blonde with her classical beauty.

“Well”, I said, “What the hell was going on here. Who were those unfortunate losers I've had to eliminate. Why were you two out here with those jokers and why in hell are you out here in the middle of nowhere anyway”.

The big blonde drew herself up and sort of settled herself before replying “We're actresses who are trying to get to Sante Fe. Those men were recommended by our old manager to guide us as they were supposed to know the trail. We finally figured out that he had put them up to getting rid of us 'cause he's holding part of our money and wants it for himself. When they didn't seem to know where we are we confronted them and you saw what happened. You came just in time to stop us from being raped and killed.”

“So what are you going to do now?” I asked.

She looked around as if lost.“ Do you know where we are?” .

“Sure, you're about halfway there but it's not a very easy stretch from here to Sante Fe and I doubt you could find the way.”

“Well, we can't go back. We were thrown out of the last town 'cause some of the wives thought we were whores.” she lamented.

“And you're not?” I snickered.

She drew herself up to her full height and glared at me. “Listen buster, I'll admit we're not as pure as the driven snow, but we're not pay for play girls either. We're damn fine actresses and we've accumulated quite a bit of money by being them. We brought enough to get to where we're going and left the rest with that son of a bitch manager we thought we could trust.”

“Now the question is what are you going to do? Are you going to Sante Fe too? And if so, can we pay you to take us or are you going to strand us here?”

“Right now I'm going to get rid of your late deceased guides in that creek over there and take a bath in it ,too. I'll think over your offer while washing up and you two can start the food, okay?”

“Aren't you going to bury them?”

“Do I look like an undertaker? They won't care and either will I.”

After searching the corpses and helping myself to whatever they're going to have no need for I threw a loop over them one by one and used my horse to drag them them down to the fast running creek and rolled them in. In an hour in the swift current they'd be a good distance away. I hadn't had a chance to wash up for a couple days and the water, though cold, felt great. Thinking of the company and what I contemplated, I even shaved.

When I returned to the campsite the ladies had built a fire and were cooking some bacon and beans. Unfortunately they had also dressed.

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

Quite provocatively, I thought. I hadn't had a conversation with the short one yet so I approached her as she bent over the pan of beans which gave me a very interesting view down her bodice. She was certainly not a willowy waif.

She glanced up at me and shouted “What the hell are you looking at, my face is up here.”

“Well, I'll be damned. You dress like that and get all agitated when I look at your tits. You women show off your goodies like candy in a jar. I'm surprised you don't carry a lantern at night so everyone can see what you have and then get all uppity when someone admires them. Did you forget I saw you in your altogether a very short time ago? I'm a man and men like to look at tits!

She stared at me for a few moments and the said “You're right I guess. I'm still a little upset about what would have happened here if you hadn't shown up. We stilled haven't thanked you for what you did even if I found it a disturbing to see three men we had been traveling with just die within a few minutes. I'm sorry for yelling. I'm Jasmine and my friend is Sandra. I'm hoping that we can find some way to make up for what you've done for us.”

:Well, okay, they call me Horse, never mind why. “I'm a man, and believe me when I say I can think of lots of ways you could thank me.

With that Jasmine looked at me with a look on her face I couldn't read. Then she gave me a very sweet smile and her blue eyes sort of gleamed under lowered lashes. I was hoping I could read that.

After dinner and cleanup we were lounging around the fire. The ladies were whispering to each other and giggling some while glancing at me from time to time. I wa s hoping I knew what was going on. Suddenly they jumped up.

Sandra asked “Would it be alright if we bathed in the creek, too. We haven't felt like bathing with those men anywhere around and we feel sticky.”

“Sure, just don't go out of earshot. It's still light enough to see your way but watch where you going and make some noise. There are critters out there that you don't want to scare up so scare them away first.”

They looked a little apprehensive at that so I said I would come with them but they laughed and said that's not needed. Damn!

I was laying on my bedroll and I knew this section of the trail was reasonably safe so when I dozed off I didn't give it a thought. I sure jumped though when something nudged me in my side.

I grabbed for my gun when Sandra said “It's just me, we're a little jumpy after today and didn't think you'd mind if we kinda cuddled with you tonight.”

”Fortunately, You thought right, I wouldn't mind a bit” I almost smirked. With that Jasmine slid one arm under my head and the other hand on my chest. I had removed my shirt as it was a warm night so she started playfully curling my chest hair. Meanwhile Sandra was whispering in my ear what I think was her appreciation of my earlier actions but I couldn't make make them out too well as she had her tongue in my ear most of the time.

If there's one thing that makes Roscoe stand up and whistle the Battle Hymn of the Republic it's a tongue in my ear. However, having leather riding pants on doesn't allow much room for expansion and I was getting increasingly uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, just then Jasmine took in her head that she would like to see what size package I had and took a good hard grab of my equipment. If I had had on fabric I'm sure it would have split right then but leather is too strong.

The agonizing groan I let out must have alerted them to my agony as they both proceeded to unlace the bindings on my fly. The oohs and aahs I got when the little devil finally popped up from his imprisonment mollified my feelings sufficiently,

Then I felt a small hand tenderly grasp my dick and was shortly followed by a larger hand. Fortunately I am endowed enough that it still gave room for the duet of hands to stroke it, slowly at first but followed by quicker and with more authority. My next groan was received correctly as one not of pain but pleasure. While all this was going on I was not just quietly laying there, but wished I had three or four more arms to reach all the places I was trying to explore.

I reached over and clutched Jasmine and swung her onto my handlebar mustache pussy first. The girls had only clothed in a light wrap after their wash-up so I had no problems with direct access to her pussy with my probing tongue. What a joy it was to lick, munch and fuck with my hungry tongue.

I thought I had reached an apex when I found out I wasn't even halfway when I felt a hot, moist mouth engulf my cock.

I had been hard in the past when in the throes of passion. Not hardly. I could have cut glass or cleaved diamonds with my dick now!

I'll tell you, these girls might not be whores, but if they ever take up that trade, they could make a fortune. What with them trading places on me and all the sucking, fucking, munching, and licking going on I don't know how I lasted as long as I did. I must have cum multitudinous times but lost count from all the baying at the moon [me] and shrieks [them].

After a while I was frazzled and had to take a time out, but not the ladies. They proceeded into a 69 and other shenanigans I didn't recognize. My eyes were aching from trying not to blink so I didn't miss anything.

Just about this time I figured I'd be a damn fool if I didn't take up guiding them to Sante Fe

I was amazed when after the many hours that transpired with all the combinations we tested that it was still night when we finally, exhausted, fell asleep in each other arms.

My last thought was, tomorrow we start our journey. Where will it end?

Published 
Written by oldrascal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments