Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysteria 3

"Victoria's treatment is initiated."

32
14 Comments 14
29.6k Views 29.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Victoria lay on the table in a maelstrom of emotions. First, what in the world was she doing? An upstanding and moral woman, like she was, did not enjoy what was going on. Sex was a woman’s duty, not for pleasure. Second, why did she want this so much? It was almost an obsessive craving. Did she want him to stop? No, she didn’t.

Her nerves were strung tight. Was he going to do what he did to Amelia to her? God, she hoped so. Watching as he walked to a nearby cabinet, Victoria strained to see what he was getting. Lucas, carrying something shiny in his hand, returned. Instead of coming back to her head, he headed to her wide spread legs. He pulled up a stool and sat down, as if to dine at the finest banquet

Without a word, he plunged two thick fingers inside her moist tunnel. Victoria gasped. Her back arched off the table. Lucas twisted and turned his fingers inside her, stretching her delicate tissue.

“You’re very tight, dove, and need stretching,” he commented, “It’s like you’re still a virgin.”

Victoria could not speak for the life of her. Other than Amelia, no one had ever touched her there! Charles did his deed, until she got pregnant, then had not been to her bed since. That was over six years ago. When he did come to her bed, it was in the dark, and very painful. Afterwards, he got up and left the room.

“Do you like what I am doing, Victoria?” he asked.

“Oh. My God! Yes,” she gasped.

“Do you want me to stop?” he inquired further.

“No.. NO! Please, don’t stop,” she begged.

He kept twisting and turning his fingers; her flesh softening to accommodate them. With a discrete nod, he motioned for Amelia to approach them.

Directing her to Victoria’s head, he said, “Kiss her.”

Amelia, whose body was sated for the moment, leaned down and brushed her soft lips across Victoria’s. Urging Victoria’s pink lips open, she used her tongue to trace the inseam of Victoria’s mouth. When she gasped at the tickling sensation, Amelia plunged her tongue deep inside.

Victoria had never been kissed, much less been kissed like this. Unsure at what to do, she tentatively mimicked what Amelia was doing, and pretty soon, both women were breathing heavily from the steamy kiss.

Lucas watched his pretties, feeling his cock starting to rise again. If he believed in the diagnosis of hysteria, he would be certain that he had it, too. He wrapped his fist around his thickening shaft and slowly squeezed.

“Victoria, listen to me,” he commanded.

Lucas waited for her to focus her gaze on him. He wanted to have her full attention, so he stopped fingering her pussy. Nearly laughing when she whimpered, he knew that she wanted more.

“Your case of hysteria is severe. It’s oozing from every orifice that you have. I have to siphon it from each of your holes. Do you understand what I am telling you?” he prompted.

She nodded. The frantic look in her eyes told him that he could do anything to her body, and she would not stop him. He pulled his fingers from her sopping wet slit and grabbed for the objects that he had gotten from the cabinet.

Victoria dropped her head back to the table. The heaviness that had plagued her was so bad that her entire pussy felt three times too big. She was aware of each part, and each part was buzzing with need. She felt agonizingly empty without his fingers inside her.

“I want you to remain relaxed, dove,” he said, mysteriously.

Not giving her time to question him, he pushed a cylindrical object past the opening of her pussy. She screeched at the foreign thing inside her. Scared, she tried to pull away, but when he made the mysterious thing inside her vibrate, she lost all use of her limbs.

Lucas, not wanting to frighten her anymore, left the vibrator on the lowest setting. He worked it in and out slowly, listening to her groan loudly. Groaning from the erotic site in front of him, he beckoned Amelia forward.

Lucas, not missing a stroke, pushed Amelia to the floor between his thighs. He knew that space was limited, but his Amelia was limber and able to fit. Amelia, ever the attentive one, wrapped her lips around his spongy, leaking cock head. She could taste herself all over his member.

He moaned deeply. Her mouth was soft and warm, as it played lightly with his plum colored mushroom. Not able to help himself, he began to pump his hips with her sucking.

Amelia licked at the thick vein running down the back of his shaft and was rewarded with a low growl. She knew that Lucas’ cock was sensitive there, so she focused her attentions to the ridge of his glans. Thick streams of pre cum leaked from his slit onto her waiting tongue.

He grasped the back of her head with his free hand, urging her to take more of his cock into his mouth. Lucas’ eyes nearly crossed, when she sucked him deeply into her mouth. Her lips nibbled down his shaft, until his head nudged the back of her throat.

Matching Amelia’s pace, he worked the dildo in and out of Victoria’s pussy, listening to her moans. His hand was soaked with her cream, and the toy was so slippery that he had to tighten his grip on it.

Victoria dug her heels into the stirrups, lifting herself off the table slightly. Her pussy was on fire, and her clit throbbed with every heartbeat. She snapped her hips, trying to work the toy on all her electrified spots.

Lucas was having trouble focusing. Amelia had taken to using a slow, hard suction. He felt her teeth brush lightly down his shaft, as he pushed past her hard palate and into the soft part of her throat. She tugged lightly on his hanging ball sac.

He was about to explode in her mouth and didn’t want that.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

With an agonized groan, he pulled his shaft from her warm mouth. His shaft was thickly coated with her shiny spit.

Pulling the toy from her pussy, he yanked Victoria up and off the table. He held her steady, as he told Amelia to lie down on the table with her head at the stirrup end. Quickly, he lowered the bed and waited for Amelia to get in place.

Confused, Victoria wondered what was able to happen. He guided her back on the table. Victoria was on her hands and knees, face to pussy with Amelia. She could feel Amelia’s warm breath on her swollen clit and Lucas’ thick cock pushing at her open hole.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Victoria’s thighs, trapping her in position. She watched as Lucas eased his plump head into Victoria’s slit, mesmerized at how stretched her pussy was getting. When he had over half of his shaft inside, Amelia sucked the puffy clit in front of her.

Victoria was in sensory overload. Amelia’s tongue did figure eights around the base of her clit, randomly flicking over the bud itself. As she rubbed her pussy against Amelia’s chin, her pussy would ripple around the shaft inside her.

“Victoria, suck on Amelia’s pussy. Help her, as she is helping you,” Lucas’ voice grated.

With no hesitation, Victoria anchored her arms underneath Amelia’s legs. She opened the woman’s pussy with her fingers and gazed into the hot pink flesh. She could smell how aroused Amelia was and could see her swollen lips quivering. Victoria tickled the open slit with her fingertips, watching Amelia’s clit twitch each time. Finally, she leaned down and got her first taste of pussy.

Just the thought of the two women licking and sucking each other’s pussy was almost too much for him. He rubbed his middle finger over Victoria’s ass ring. Pushing steadily, he pushed past her tight muscle, sinking his finger deeply inside her back entrance.

The burning pressure sent shocks all throughout her body, making her suck her breath in sharply, which made Amelia cry out in pleasure.

“Oh, little rabbit, your lips on my clit feel so good,” she crooned.

Lucas could feel his shaft through the thin wall of her ass. He rubbed up and down his shaft, jerking himself off from inside her ass. When he felt Amelia’s tongue lick at his shaft, as he pumped in and out of Victoria’s pussy, he lost it. Pulling from her pussy, he tugged on his shaft with his free hand.

He pushed another finger inside Victoria’s ass, stretching it wide. She felt all her nerves tighten, and then in a flash of bright color, she came hard. Short gushes of sticky fluid spurted from her cunt, all over Amelia’s face.

“I’m gonna cum,” Lucas growled.

Amelia let go of Victoria’s clit, opening her mouth. Lucas pumped his cock several more times, before aiming his thick, white seed at her mouth. Several jets arced out, some landing in her mouth, but most landing all over her lovely face. Amelia’s face was covered in Lucas’ sperm and shiny from Victoria’s pussy juice.

Victoria was exhausted. Wincing from the sting of Lucas pulling his fingers from her ass, she slumped forward, resting her head on Amelia’s soft thigh. Her private areas felt swollen and well used.

Lucas admired his work. Her pussy was bright red, with lips swollen. Her clit was so puffy that it was peeking out from under her hood. Victoria’s ass gaped from his thick fingers.

“Victoria, it is in my opinion that you need further treatments,” he murmured.

Startled, she snapped her gaze to his face.

“You…you…you mean that I am not cured? Are you sending me to Bedlam? Please, please, don’t send me there!” she cried.

“Shhh! I would never send you there. You’re not crazy. I want to treat you here,” he assured her.

Lucas fixed his clothing and washed up. He instructed Amelia to help Victoria get more comfortable.

“Have her lay down upstairs. Use the blue room,” he said.

Lucas left the room. As he was entering his office, he heard the door chime. Charles was here to pick up Victoria.

“Please, come in,” he gestured.

“I have no time. I’m just here to collect Victoria,” Charles answered, briskly.

“Yes, well…I need to speak with you about her,” Lucas stated.

“What has she done? I swear, if she has made a fool of me…,” Charles said, angrily.

“No, it’s nothing like that. I need to treat her more extensively. I am recommending that you put her in my care,” he told Charles.

“Put her in your care? Why not just send her to the insane asylum down the road?” Charles asked.

“She’s not crazy, sir, but does require some inpatient care,” Lucas explained, “I’ll send word to you when she is ready to come home.”

Charles looked pensive. He, suddenly, grinned. This would be the perfect vacation for him. Perhaps, he would take his mistress on holiday.

“That’s fine. Do what you have to do. Take your time. I’m in no hurry to get her back,” Charles commented.

Charles turned and walked away. Lucas watched the pompous ass leave. He could not understand how the man could just leave the precious woman. Did he not know what he had? Returning to his office, he spotted Amelia waiting for him.

“Is our guest settled?” he asked.

“Yes, love, she is,” Amelia answered, sitting down on his lap.

“Did you have fun today?” Lucas inquired.

“Very much so! Thank you, husband,” she laughed.

Lucas tucked his wife close to his chest. They sat together quietly. The way she played with his shirt clued him in to the fact that there was something on her mind.

“Lucas, darling?” she asked.

“Yes, dear,” he replied.

“Are we going to get to keep Victoria with us?” she inquired.

“I’m working on it,” he said.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments