Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysteria 8

"In the conclusion of Victoria's story, a terrible secret frees her to be with the people she loves."

25
14 Comments 14
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
(There is a short male on male scene in the middle, but those of you who are following this series will be happy to see justice done.)

James escorted a distraught Victoria back to Lucas’ house. Seeing that she was tucked into her bed snugly, he descended the stairs and went to the doctor’s office. Lucas was at his desk; Amelia was sitting close by. He stepped through the door and closed it quietly.

“What’s troubling you, brother?” Amelia asked her twin.

“We have a spot of trouble,” James replied.

Lucas remained silent.

“It seems that Victoria’s ass hole of a husband wants her committed to Bedlam, and he considers you to be a quack,” James said; his attention on Lucas.

Lucas scratched his chin, and then sat back in his chair. He was silent for several seconds before leaning forward again. Shuffling a few sheets of paper, he pulled one free from the file.

“It seems our old boy wants to play hardball. I find it rather funny that as soon as I send him a bill all the sudden I’m labeled as a quack,” Lucas stated.

Amelia studied her husband. Although his voice was calm and collected, she could see the anger boiling inside of him. Everyone knew that he worked hard to achieve his goals, and it was true that he was taking an unorthodox way to treat Victoria. To tell the truth, there was nothing wrong with the woman that a new husband could not fix.

Amelia felt bad for the lady; trapped in a loveless marriage and being no more important than property. Her brother was perfect for Victoria. She could see that the woman was falling for him. James had a firm hand, but would never treat her as badly as Charles did. Amelia had grown fond of her and wanted to see this end positively.

“What are we gonna do?” she asked the men.

“I honestly don’t know,” Lucas admitted.

“Leave this to me. Victoria is mine now, and I’ll not see her abused,” James said, vehemently.

“Now, James, don’t do anything rash. Losing your temper will only cause Victoria more harm,” Lucas admonished.

Amelia, shrewd as ever, sat quietly. While the men bantered back and forth, she stared out the window, as she contemplated a brilliant plan. She stood up and walked to the arguing gentlemen.

“Fellows!” she shouted, “I have a plan.”

While she explained her plan to Lucas and James, Victoria paced the floor in her room. She tried to figure out how her long marriage ended up in it’s present condition. She just couldn’t understand what she had done to make Charles hate her so, when it occurred to her that he would be a poor pauper, if not for her dowery.

“He means to commit me, so that he can steal all my money!” she whispered.

With anger in her heart, she stormed out of her room. Downstairs, the doctor, her love, and Amelia talked about her. She would be damned, if she let them solve all her problems. It was time that she take responsibility for her actions; stand up for herself.

Slipping out of the house, she hailed a carriage and gave the driver directions to her house. During the trip, she planned what she was going to say or do. Even if she had to give into his every demand, he would not steal her son’s inheritance.

With a queasy stomach and shaking hands, she paid the driver and sent him on his way. The massive house was dark, except for the light in Charles’ room. Using the spare key to let herself inside the parlor, Victoria silently crept up the stairs. On the second story landing, she heard familiar noises coming from her husband’s room. She sneaked into her old room and cracked the door that connected their rooms. The scene playing before her had her eyes wide; a small gasp escaped from her mouth.

While Victoria watched the horrifying debacle going on in her husband’s room, Amelia climbed the stairs to speak with the woman that had grown dear to her. Upon opening the door, she was faced with an empty room.

“Victoria, love?” Amelia called, and silence answered her.

Growing worried about her friend’s absence, she ran downstairs. James and Lucas were discussing what to do, when a frantic and tearful Amelia busted into the room. Startled, they turned to her.

“She’s gone! Victoria’s gone!” she said.

“Wait. Wait. Wait!” Lucas told her, “Calm down and tell me what happened.”

As Amelia told her tale, Lucas frowned. He knew that this had to potential to be very bad. Glancing toward James, he noted the tight look on his brother in law’s face.

“Don’t worry, love. I have an idea where to find her, but I need you to ring the constable and sent him to Victoria’s house,” Lucas calmly said.

Lucas led James to his carriage, and they took off at a gallop toward Charles’ residence. The pieces were finally falling into place. The private investigator that he secretly hired had reported in this afternoon. It was time to update James.

“I met with the investigator today, and he told me more about the person that Charles has been seen with,” Lucas remarked.

“You confirmed it?” James answered.

“Yes. He means to commit her, so he won’t get caught; disgraced,” Lucas agreed, as they raced toward the mansion.

Victoria could not believe her eyes. Her moral, upstanding, boring husband was cheating on her, but not with a woman. She studied the man with Charles; his banking partner. She wanted to be disgusted; outraged even, but the more she watched the wetter her cunny got.

The younger man was kneeling before her naked husband, and the way Charles was holding the man’s head, it was obvious what was being done. The man, George, was equally naked, and his body gleamed in the low lighting. Charles’ head was thrown back in ecstasy; his breath ragged.

Victoria, still dressed only in a pair of shoes and her cloak from her earlier ride in the park, felt her bare nipples harden and rub against the soft velvet of her cloak. She parted the garment and slipped her hand inside. Pinching her rubbery nipple between her fingers, her gaze remained locked on the erotic scene in front of her.

Charles, oblivious to the secret spectator, pushed his cock deeper into the warm cavern of George’s mouth. His hips pumped slowly, feeling his lover’s teeth graze down his swollen length. His cock was saturated with George’s spit, so much so that it dripped from his chin all over Charles’ full ball sac. He tried to keep the same slow pace, but found it to be impossible when a slender finger probed his sensitive asshole.

“Damn, George! You trying to make me blow my load?” he groaned.

In response, George sucked deeper. Charles gasped, when he felt a nose bury itself in his pubic hair. Chills ran down his body, as George’s finger breeched his sphincter, in search of the walnut shaped gland. He was intensely aware of when his lover found it, as globs of thick cum began to pour from his piss slit.

He pulled George up, freeing his cock. His ass felt empty, as the finger was pulled from it. Charles spun the younger man around and bent him over the bed. Rubbing his spitty cockhead against the tightly closed brown hole, he felt his friend shudder.

Victoria, glued to her spot at the door, watched raptly. Her eyes glazed in lust. She sawed her fingers along the seam of her now drenched pussy. Once her digits were glazed in her cream, she pushed her long, middle finger inside her hole and felt it ripple. Her secret bud was swollen and pulsing. She wished James were with her.

With her attention focused intensely on her husband, she never heard the door open. Her scream was stopped with a large hand that firmly covered her mouth. Her heart beat madly, as she was pulled against a muscular chest; a very familiar chest.

James, relieved that she was safe, had been watching from the door. His love, entranced by what he already knew, was turned on by the taboo act of two men having sex.

“What a naughty girl!” he thought.

He covered her hand with his and pulled it from her drenched slit. James could smell her arousal, as it was thick in the room. He brought her hand to his mouth and sucked her wet middle finger clean, and then used his rough finger to circle her ripe clit.

Thankful that her mouth was covered, she bucked her hips, as he pulled and tugged on her nub. She was so close. Bright colors were bursting in front of her eyes.

“Let me cum! I’m gonna cum. Please, don’t stop!” she begged, silently.

One more stroke.

VeroRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeroRoss

One more tug. She was right on the edge, when he suddenly stopped all stimulation. Frustrated, she glared at him, as he licked her juice from his finger.

“Shh! This is not the place. Later, your ass is mine…literally,” he whispered.

James pulled her cloak tightly closed. Pointing toward the door, he motioned for her to watch. Lucas, leading the constable, entered silently. She eased out of the way, letting the law man watch.

Charles, committing a crime that, until the mid-1850’s, was punishable by death, was unaware that he was about to lose everything. Lost in a horny fog, he gave one last push and felt his spongy, plum shaped glans sink deeply into George’s tight ass. His hips began to pick up the pace, and he angled his shaft so that it would massage his friend’s prostate. Sweat dripped from his brow, as he pushed both of them toward an orgasm.

The constable, choosing that moment to make his self known, busted through the door. He caught the men by surprise, but it was too late. George sprayed several jets of white cum onto the bed spread. Charles, emptying his cock into his friend’s gut, jerked his dick from George’s ass. There was no defense. All the evidence was in plain view, from his leaking semi hard cock to the streams of warm cum draining from George’s slack ass. He said nothing, as the constable arrested both of them. Victoria shrank closer to the wall, as Charles’ glared at her on his way out.

“Don’t worry, love. They repealed the death sentence a while back. It is most likely that he will be sent to the prisoner colony in Australia. He won’t be bothering you ever again,” James murmured.

“How did…How did you know?” she said, timidly.

“Never you mind. Now, my disobedient lady, what kind of punishment should you receive for worrying me as you did?” James said, sternly.

“Well…I did see how much she enjoyed watching an ass get fucked,” Lucas crudely said.

“Right. Right,” James agreed.

Victoria’s loins reignited. It truly amazed her how quickly these men could make her cunt gush. She let herself be led to her old bed. They pushed her down on the soft mattress, letting her head hang off the side. Lucas untied her cloak and opened it. Her firm, white breasts pointed toward the ceiling; her nipples pebble hard. He kneaded the luscious globes, pushing them together.

James worked from the other end. Her lightly fleeced pussy was glistening; drops of milky dew clung to the soft hairs surrounding her pink skinned slit. He pushed her legs up close to her chest, opening her puffy lips. He savored the beautiful sight of her creamy pussy hole, as well as her tightly closed, but madly twitching, anus. James probed his strong tongue against her star, and then circled it around the wrinkled, brown skin. He made his way upward; tonguing her sopping hole. By the time he reached her huge clit, she was writhing on the bed. Between James’ ministrations between her thighs and Lucas’ rough treatment of her breasts, she was in an erotic haze.

Lucas pulled something shiny from his pocket. He got her attention when he clamped one of the shiny clips to her left nipple. The pain was sharp and immediate; doubling when the right nipple was clamped. Her back arched, as she whimpered.

James pushed three fingers inside her cunt and relentlessly rubbed the rough, sensitive patch of skin deep inside. The pain radiating from her throbbing nipples transmuted itself to the sharpest pleasure she had ever felt. James had her clit all the way into his mouth, and as he sucked hard, his teeth gnawed and nibbled along the base of it. He pulled one soaking wet finger from her hole and pushed it far inside her ass.

Victoria’s anus clamped tightly around the offending finger that had suddenly invaded her hole. Deep, guttural moans and gasps escaped her. Lucas pushed his cock into her open mouth, fucking her wet throat.

Gagging, she fought to get control. She sucked and slurped on his shaft, making his thick length glisten. She timed her breathing with his strokes and was able to swallow his cock with each thrust. Lucas, now groaning, felt himself throb, as her tight throat massaged his dick. She was about to cum for the second time, when James slapped her ass, sharply.

“I didn’t say you could cum,” he growled.

Lucas pulled his cock from her mouth and nodded to James, who yanked her upward. He lay down on the bed and pulled her on top of him. Victoria, who could not remember when he got naked, felt his meaty shaft nestle itself between the oily lips of her cunny. Lifting her slightly, James positioned his purple cock head at her hole, and then yanked her down.

“Yes!” Victoria screamed, as she felt her pubic hair mesh with his.

The sounds of skin slapping against skin was loud in the room, and pretty soon, the room was thick with the scent of sex. James grasped her ass cheeks in his hands, pulling them apart. She felt cool air tickle her back hole. Victoria knew something was amiss, when he wrapped his arms around her torso and held her close to his chest.

Lucas, now naked himself, had coated his dick with a thick layer of greasy lube. He, then, pushed a large amount of it up her ass hole. Victoria, tensing up, was unsure how this was going to work. Her cunt was overflowing with James’ prick. How was Lucas going to get his big dick in her tiny back hole?

James, seeing her unease, squeezed the clamp on her nipple, as he rolled his hips. Victoria’s mind was diverted. The sharp sting from the clamp augmented the chills racing up and down her body. Taking advantage of the situation, Lucas pushed past the ring of muscles surrounding the entrance to her ass.

He pushed slowly, letting her adjust to the size. He felt electric shocks course through his body, as her ass molded to his cock. Between that and feeling James’ cock through the thin membrane of skin separating her ass from her cunny, Lucas knew he wasn’t going to last long.

Victoria had never felt so full before. The pressure was amazing. It made her clit feel like it was being wound up tightly; so tightly in fact that it would snap. When she felt Lucas’ cock leave her ass, James would make his presence known, by pushing his shaft deeper.

They kept her constantly on the edge of cumming, by alternating their thrusts, and then changing to a random movement. Soon Lucas’ grasp on her hips got tighter, and he abandoned any pattern. He pounded her anus hard, until she was sure that it was inside out. James’ movement ceased, as his friend’s increased.

Lucas felt his toes curl the moment before hot cum rushed down his shaft and erupted in Victoria’s gaping ass. She felt each spurt coat the dark walls of her rectum. After several short thrusts, Lucas drained the last of his sperm, and then pulled his dick out, gently. He watched, as her tight hole snapped shut. Reclining on the bed beside the couple, he relaxed, as his slit oozed the final drops of cum.

James, now with enough room, grabbed her hips and pounded her cunt roughly. All the stimulation and teasing had made him hornier than hell, and he wanted nothing more than to fill his love’s cunny full of his seed. Faster and faster, he went; his breath coming in short bursts. Victoria screeched loudly.

“OH! I’m so close, James. God…make me cum,” she yelled.

Lucas grabbed the clamps on her nipples and yanked them off her, quickly. The blood that came rushing back to her bright red peaks flooded her with a pleasure so painful that she screamed. Her pussy rippled and trembled; her clit expanded. Victoria came so hard that the cum deep in her ass squirted out and ran down her thighs.

James, with his cock twitching, thrust deep and hard, as if he was trying to climb inside her. He could feel his shaft harden and his balls drawing up. With a hoarse cry, his cock released several hot jets of cum, flooded her cunny with his white cream.

She nestled closer to him, as he wrapped his arms around her. They snuggled quietly, as his softening cock slipped from her hole. James felt the warm wetness of her juices and his sperm drool from her slit, soaking his groin.

“I love you, James,” she whispered.

“I know. I love you, too,” he replied.

“I can’t be with you, though,” she sniffed, “I’m married.”

“You’re not getting rid of me, woman! Your marriage will be dissolved, when Charles is sent to the prisoner camp, and believe me, he won’t be coming back!” James growled.

A glimmer of hope shone in her eyes.

“What of Lucas and Amelia?” she probed.

“You have a lot of training, love, if you are to be a proper submissive; my submissive. Who do you think will be helping me to whip you into shape?” he said, grinning at Lucas.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments