Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Need of a Mechanic

"My car brokes down outside of a bar. Three men came to my service!"

16
3 Comments 3
35.3k Views 35.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I have this wonderful old convertible Mustang. It runs beautifully since I had been taking it in to this older man who loves old Mustangs. He recently retired and I haven't found anyone who treats my car the same way. It hasn't been into the shop for at least 6 months.
It was a beautiful day in paradise and I didn't have to work. I had only plans to go to dinner with my friends at 7pm. I decided to take a drive around the island the long way, enjoy the scenery and the weather. So I dressed in comfortable clothes, keeping in mind I wanted to take advantage of the sun and get a tan while driving around. I wore a short skirt that flared out near the bottom so that when you walk, it sways with you and a white tank top with high heel sandals. It felt wonderful being outside in the sun and feeling the wind thru my hair. I have always hated tan lines, so I let my shoulder straps for my top fall off my shoulders.
As I followed the beach coastline, the car started to sputter and it felt like it was going to die, so I pulled into the parking lot in front of a bar. The place was packed but I found a parking stall facing the wall of the building. I pulled in just as the car died. I tried to start it again, but I had no luck.
I walked into the bar wanting a drink! I walked into a packed bar. I found a single seat at the bar. When the bartender came around to me he asked "Can I get you anything?" I said " I need a mechanic!" He then proceeded to shout out to the bar "The lady needs a Mechanic!"
A number of heads turn to see who it was he was talking about. I ordered a martini with extra olives. Just as I got my drink, three men stepped up and claimed they were mechanics. The first one introduced himself as Mark, he was young tall and handsome. The second one was Kevin, he was tall, in his mid 30's and looked like the actor Ed Burns. The third was Jeff, older than the other two but deadly handsome with
blue eyes and dark hair.
I introduced myself and started explaining what the symptoms of my car were as I was sucking and eating on my extra olives. They followed me outside to my car. Mark got into the car and popped the hood while Kevin and Jeff lifted the hood and stood in front looking at the motor.
After they had discussed a few things and had Mark try to start the car, they asked me to come up front so they could show me a few things. They told Mark to turn up the radio. There was little room between the car and the wall, so Kevin stepped out so that I could get to the front of the car. Kevin then followed me back to the front of the car. I was standing facing Jeff, when he pointed to say lean over and take a look at that. As I did, his hands came up to cup my breasts in such a light touch. I looked up at him as he slowly moved my falling shoulder straps off my arms to push down my tank top to let my breasts pop out. My nipples started to stand up on their own with the help of his fingers lightly caressing them.

Suddenly, I felt another hand touch the back of my leg and started moving up under my skirt. I had no panties on, as I hate wearing them. His hand squeezed my ass, as his other hand started making it's way up my other leg.
Here I am standing in front of my car having my breasts and ass caressed by to handsome strangers out in the open with only the wall and the hood of the car blocking part of the view from the public.
Jeff is now on his knees sucking and licking my breasts. One of his hands has made it's way up under my skirt and is playing with my beautiful now erect bud.

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

Kevin has now gone into his own mode and speed. He has unzipped his pants and has revealed his enormous hard on to me by rubbing it between my ass cheeks. He takes his fingers and gets them wet by using his mouth and is now rimming my ass with his wet fingers.
Kevin bends me over just a little more, which puts more of my breast into Jeff's mouth as he sucks on them. Jeff has removed his fingers from inside of me and starts to rub my juices unto my other nipple. Just when he starts to suck on the other nipple with my juices on it, Kevin enters my pussy easily because Jeff has gotten me all slippery and wet. Kevin enters slowly and pushes in till I have all of him inside of me. At first he moves slowly then starts to pump into me faster. My breasts are now slapping into Jeff's face. He sticks his tongue out to lick my nipples as they come at him.
Kevin pulls out of my pussy and is now rimming my ass with his well lubricated cock. Jeff has replaced Kevin's cock with his fingers again and is eagerly sucking on my breasts. Kevin slowly enters my ass with his enormous cock. With Kevin's cock now slowly fucking my ass, I can feel Jeff's fingers even more.
I have had my eyes closed in fear of seeing a crowd appear and enjoying the feeling of my first time of having sex with strangers and being out in the open. Just when I think I am in heaven, I open my eyes to say thank you god! I now see Mark standing just over Jeff's head. His jeans are unzipped and he is playing with his cock. It seems he has been standing there watching for a while. He stands above Jeff's head now with his cock and pulls my head down to taste his drops of dew on the tip of his cock before it starts to drip down. As I lick the tip of his cock, I can not help myself but to try to take it all in and suck on it. I start to suck on it, just as Kevin starts really pumping my ass, and Jeff is sucking harder on my breasts and playing with my clit. Mark's cock is moving faster in my mouth. I can feel myself ready to cum any second. Mark shoves his cock deep into my mouth as I swallow his cum. I start to squeeze Jeff's fingers as my orgasm begins. Kevin says he can feel my pussy coming while he is in my ass and starts to slam his cock into me as I feel him cum inside of my ass.
A moment later, Mark removes his cock from my mouth and Kevin slowly removes his cock from my ass. Just as they do this, Jeff is and pulling down his pants then reaches for me and lifts me up to lean against the wall. My feet are now place firmly on the front grill of the car as his cock now enters my pussy. My cum is dripping out of me, that he slides into me all the way without stopping. Mark and Kevin stand there on the sides with my arms behind their necks as each one now is sucking my breasts. I can tell Jeff is almost ready to come as he slams into my pussy faster and harder. He let's out a loud groan as he pushes in one final hard thrust!
Jeff, Mark and Kevin start to kiss my body all over and let me down slowly to the ground. They fix my clothes to make sure it is all in place and they zip their pants back up. They slowly turn to look back at the car again and start to work on it together.
Me, I ended being so full of cum and fulfilled that I had not one thought in my mind about getting my car fixed. They got it running in time for me to make my way to dinner with my friends.
Their last comment to me was "Cum this way again and stop by we'd love to help you out again!
Published 
Written by twangyfriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments