Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Including the friend part two

23
14 Comments 14
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
She woke to find them both still lying beside her. They bothhad their eyes open looking at her. She could feel their hands caressing her.

She moved down the bed out of their reach. She turned around so that she was now facing them. They reached out to touch her.

“No, don’t touch me.”

She could see they were very confused. She lay down in front of them. Running her hands over her breasts slowly, caressing them. She pinched her nipples and pulled at them. She looked at them and could see the desire growing in them.

“No touching. I just want you both to watch.”

She continued on her nipples. Pulling at her nipples, she tilted her head back and moaned loudly. Looking back at them she could see how erect they were becoming. Knowing they were watching her please herself was making her so wet. She loved being on show. Having people watch her naked body.

Slowly she moved her hands down over her stomach, making soft sounds as she did. She reached her inner thighs and ran her nails over them. She enjoyed the feel of her nails on her skin. She arched her back as she continued to caress her inner thighs.

Henry reached out to touch her and she slapped his hand away.

“I said no touching.”

She ran her fingernails over her thighs once more and then reached her centre. She caressed her centre. Running her fingernails over it. She could see the hunger in their eyes as she did so.

Looking at them she smiled and began to separate her lips. With one hand spreading her lips apart she used the other one to run a finger up and down her cunt. Stroking up and down. Every once in awhile sticking her finger deep inside her and feeling her warm wetness. Bringing her finger up to her clit she began to rub it.

She saw Ethan begin to stroke his cock.

“No, no touching at all.”

He stopped and she went back to work on her clit. Rubbing it in circular moves. Slowly at first. Then arching her back and rubbing faster. She could tell that she was getting close.

“I want you to take the place of my hand, spread me open as I rub my clit.” She spoke to Ethan.

He did so eagerly and she rubbed her clit harder. She could feel four eyes on her and knowing they were going to watch her juices flow out of her was so erotic.

“I’M CUMMING.”

Her cunt was throbbing and she could see them watching with smiles on their faces. After she calmed down a little she sat up. They moved closer to her but she stopped them.

“Your turn.”

They looked a little confused.

“I want to watch both of you now. I want you to show me how you masturbate. So both of you stroke your cocks. I want to watch you.”

They slowly began to stroke their cocks. At first Henry seemed a little embarrassed about it but soon they were both stroking their cocks passionately.

“Oh I love that. Rub them harder. Show me how fast you want to fuck me.”

Their hands moved faster up and down. Watching them was such a turn on. She couldn’t just watch anymore. She moved over to Ethan and leaned down. As he stroked his cock she stuck out her tongue.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Her tongue was hitting the tip of his cock. They kept going like this for awhile. Then she took his cock in her hands and placed her mouth over it. Working her hands and mouth together in unison she worked his cock. She stopped before he came and moved over to Henry.

Henry was rubbing his cock hard. She laid down in front of him. And looked up at him.

“Rub it baby, let it hit my face like you know I love. Stroke it on my face baby. “

He did as he was told. She felt his cock whacking into her mouth and cheek. She loved the feel of his hard cock on her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked it. As her mouth opened to lick his cock he rammed it into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth. She moaned loudly. Letting the vibration of her noises enhance the feeling on his cock. She looked over to see Ethan masturbating fast next to them.

She moved her mouth away from Henry’s cock.

“Do you want to fuck me Ethan?”

“Yes.”

“Louder tell me louder. Tell me like you mean it.”

“Let me fuck you. I want my cock inside you right now. Let me fuck your cunt.”

“Much better, now fuck me.”

She spread her legs apart and allowed him to move in between them. He grabbed his cock in his hand and teased her cunt with it. Running it up and down the length of her cunt.

“FUCK ME.”

He tried to tease her a little more but gave up and entered her. She screamed out in delight. He began to fuck her. She turned back to Henry.

“Fuck my mouth baby.Hard and fast.”

He did so and she made sure her mouth was nice and tight around his erect cock. He fucked her mouth fast as Ethan fucked her cunt hard. Her muffled screams filled the room.

“I’m cumming baby.” Henry yelled out.

She tightened her mouth over his cock and made sure his cock was deep in her mouth. She felt his hot load shot into the back of her mouth. She swallowed every last bit and then grabbed his cock in her hands and licked it clean.

Once she was done she looked at Ethan. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper into her.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME.”

He fucked her very hard and fast. His hard cock ramming her very wet cunt. She could feel that he was getting close.

“That’s it, Fuck me, HARDER.”

He moaned loudly and she felt his hot cum shoot into her cunt. She arched her back and let out a sigh as he finished cumming inside her.

“That was amazing.”

She looked at them both lying on the bed completely spent.

“It really was amazing, though I don’t feel quite done. So who will help me get there?”

Henry moved near her.

“Get on your knees.”

She did so. He grabbed her hips and leaned down and brought his tongue to her arse. She screamed. He caressed her arse with his tongue and then entered a finger into her cunt. He finger fucked her and caressed her arse with his tongue. She knew it wasn’t going to take her long at all.

She let out a scream and then fell on the bed breathing heavily.

She turned around and smiled.

“That was the most amazing experience, I can’t wait for what we do next time.”

Published 
Written by lovely_lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments