Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation (Part One)

"On my way to Charlotte for our first Swing Club Weekend. Something happened along the way."

70
39 Comments 39
23.0k Views 23.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words
We had finally done it. Our months of playing at home, and hubby’s quest at finding more and more partners for me had come to a head.

He loved engineering ways to provide situations where I would be seduced by one strange man, then two, and then small groups, where I would be surrounded by hands and tongues groping, probing, eating me and then fucking me. God I’d loved it, but it was time to take the next step. I wanted something he didn’t control, that was truly spontaneous and adventurous.

We had decided to go on line and find a swinger’s club in our area where they were ready and waiting. Where there would be a choice of people for us to enjoy.

The club we contacted was in Charlotte North Carolina, and it was very thorough in making sure we were married, and who we said we were. First, after filling out the membership applications, we were asked to be STD tested, and to bring that paperwork to them before we could be admitted to our first event. It seems that unless requested by a particular woman, condoms weren’t used as all female members were on birth control and by vote of the membership cum flowed freely at every event.

Hubby delivered ours on one of his business trips, as well as the first year’s membership dues, and after review of our applications and testing, we were sent membership cards that could get us into any event. Now we were ready.

I watched the monthly calendar and made hotel reservations for the very next event. When hubby came home that night I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. We were actually going to do it.

The next day I went shopping for shoes, CFM shoes hubby calls them. Then cute little dresses, and stockings and garter belts with bras to match. I wanted to look great no matter what stage of undress I was caught in. Also one cute little Teddy would make the list complete.

"You must remember, at this point we were hot for sex, but totally ignorant of what we would run into."

Finally the weekend came and I’d been packing since Wednesday, and getting more excited each day. We were leaving on Friday afternoon, and I was going to look wonderful when we arrived.

I was traveling in a denim skirt, heels, and a small top with a built in bra that zipped up the front. I knew hubby wanted to have fun on the way and I wanted to be ready. When he arrived home on Friday afternoon I was ready. Makeup and hair perfect, dressed for sex, and ready to go.

We left home and took the interstate out of town. Traffic was light, but there were trucks on the road slowing things down. As we passed one, I looked up to see the driver checking me out. I was so excited about where we were going that I decided to give hubby a treat.

Letting my seat back down, I laid back and stretched. I was already wet thinking about what was ahead. I unzipped my top and let it fall to the sides, which got hubby’s attention. He smiled as he watched me. Then I unbuttoned my skirt and undid the zipper, easing it down to the floor. Now I was totally naked except for my shoes and a pair of sunglasses. I started caressing my breasts, pushing them together and rolling the nipples in my fingers. I put one foot on the dash next to the door and let my legs fall open wide as hubby eased up on the next truck. I started to massage my clit with one hand while squeezing my nipple with the other as we reached the cab of the semi. I looked up into the cab as we passed, and the driver had spotted us in his mirror. I smiled as he took my picture with his phone.

I laughed to myself when he stuck his tongue out as we rolled by him, hubby inching forward very slowly. His tongue would feel good about now, but I was enjoying the afternoon sun on my body and we were heading for an adventure.

We did this for about 30 minutes and I was getting pretty wet. We’d almost had one driver run into us, he was staring so intently between my legs as I continued to rub my clit and eased a finger into my wet pussy.

It was getting late in the afternoon as we slid up behind a truck about 20 miles out of Charlotte. Hubby looked over and told me to give this last one a really good show.

I was squeezing my breasts together as we eased up beside it. As we pulled up beside the cab, I reached down and started finger fucking myself, rolling my hips off the seat, fucking my own fingers as they pushed deep inside me. I looked up and saw the young blonde driver smiling down at us. He said something and there were two heads looking down at me. He had a passenger.

We ran side by side for a long time and they were very intent on keeping it that way as I grew hotter and hotter squeezing my tits, rubbing my clit and fingering myself.

Hubby handed me something, a dildo he had in the console. They watched as I started sucking on it, letting it slide down my throat.

Then I slid it into my pussy, taking it to the hilt with the first slow stroke. I was dripping wet and it slid into me smoothly as I started fucking myself with it. The guys in the cab were glued to my body as we rode. I was bucking against the dildo as I fucked myself faster and faster with it. I was using both hands now to thrust it inside myself.

I heard hubby tell me not to cum. I was close by that time and looked at him strangely. He told me to look on the door of the truck. I’d been so busy getting myself off and playing with those young guys I hadn’t noticed my husband’s company logo on the door.

He said, "Honey, keep stroking. We’re stopping at the rest stop up here. There’s only one way to keep their mouths shut. They’re both married and if you fuck them, they won’t be able to tell anybody."

I asked him if he had this planned and he said no. I kept stroking the dildo in and out of my pussy, and they kept watching. I was really hot now, feeling it slide in and out of me and knowing that in a few minutes, if everything went well, I’d be feeling those two young guys taking it’s place.

I couldn’t be mad at hubby, because this was more exciting than we’d planned. I would enjoy riding two cocks and he would get to see me do it. That’s why I was here, to have great sex and let him watch me as I fucked these boys silly.

As I was thinking about what they would feel like, we started slowing down for the rest area. I looked up, and they were right behind us.

We pulled into the back of the rest area, where the trucks parked and went to a corner of the lot where there was noone parked. He slid into a parking place and the truck parked beside us, blocking our car off from the rest area.

He told me to wait in the car, and I sat there making little circles on my clit with my finger in anticipation of what was to come as he got out.

Hubby walked to the front of the car as they got out of the cab, walking back to him, shaking his hand and talking. They were both gorgeous young guys, very tall and athletic looking. The first thing I noticed was the size of their feet. They were at least a size 11 or 12. This might be very very good.

Hubby motioned for me to get out of the car, and I slid my top off my shoulders. I looked around and there was nothing but woods behind us, and I think they were totally surprised when I got out of the car totally naked except for my heels and sunglasses. I walked up to them and they shook my hand, meeting me for the first time. Both of them were raping me with their eyes as they talked to hubby. He’d told them I liked the way they looked and really wanted them to fuck me, but one of the boys had just gotten married and wasn’t sure.

Hubby had called me out and when I walked towards them he looked me over and changed his mind. The other older one in his early 30s wanted hubby to video the whole thing for him to keep as part of the deal for keeping quiet. They asked me and I said OK. The younger one was against it till hubby said he wouldn’t show any faces and mine would be blindfolded. They all agreed.

The older of the two put his arm around me as hubby went for my furry blindfold and the camera. He started feeling my breast with his free hand, and the other walked up and stood in front of me, reaching down to slide his fingers between my legs to feel my dripping pussy.

It was so exciting standing there in the open, naked, with them feeling me up knowing they would be fucking me and thinking about how they would feel and what would happen.

The only thing I didn’t like was messing up my hair. It was perfect and I didn’t want to ruin it for the fun that night. I told hubby so and he assured me that they wouldn’t mess it up.

Hubby slid my blindfold over my head onto my neck and sat me down on the chrome running board of the truck. He had the digital vid camera in his hand and laid it down beside me as he positioned the blindfold. He put it over my eyes, and slid it up my neck under my hair so as not to mess it up.

This was even more exciting as I was now in the dark, in the open, naked, with two men in front of me that I knew would be fucking me.

I had to trust hubby to figure out how this would happen.

As I sat there, I felt two hands around my wrists, guiding my hands up. Not suprisingly, they were placed on two cocks in front of me. I felt each body and both had pulled their cocks out with their jeans still up. I felt vulnerable as I was the only naked one but knew what they wanted me to do. I found their cocks again and pulled them in close as I spread my legs. I started sucking on one, sliding my lips over the head and licking the bottom as I worked it into my mouth. Soon I had it all inside and started fucking it with my mouth, sliding my tongue back and forth under the shaft as I went.

I stroked the other one with my hand as I sucked the first and then switched, swirling my tongue over it as it entered my mouth. I knew this was he younger of the two, and he was dripping with precum as I licked him. I pulled some out of his cock and coated it with my hand as I licked the end. As my lips slid onto his cock for the first time, slowly taking it all in, I heard him moan. I took him down my throat and sucked hard on his dick as he made sounds and sucked in his breath. After a minute, I started going back and forth, sucking both of them, and stroking the other, knowing hubby was videoing the event from somewhere around me. Both of them were rock hard and at least 8 inches long. I would enjoy them later as we fucked.

I’d seen something on a movie and wanted to try it. I pulled them in close to me and touched their cock heads together, then stretched my mouth over both of them at the same time. I got them into my mouth as far as I could and then rolled my tongue back and forth over both of them.

They’d reached down and were squeezing my nipples as I did it which instantly turned me on, and I started going faster and faster with my tongue. I wanted to make them both cum at the same time if possible. I kept licking and sucking both of them and they both started to thrust as one into my mouth. I held onto them and stroked the part that wasn’t in my mouth, wanting to get them off.

The younger one went first, squirting cum down my throat and out of the corners of my mouth, dripping on the parking lot between my legs. As soon as he came, he pulled out and the older one took center stage. He pushed forward, pinning my head between the truck door and his cock. I tilted my head and let him slide down my throat as he started thrusting his cock into my face. When I thought he was ready, I reach up and pulled his ass forward, swallowing his cock and letting him pour his cum down my throat, so I wouldn’t get it all over me. He came and came, and finally the torrent subsided. He was spent, as I pulled my blindfold down. Hubby moved the camera when he saw me uncovering my face and I thought maybe they were satisfied. This kind of pissed me off because I wanted to feel their cocks inside me.

Hubby looked at them and asked if they were good.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

The older one said he wasn’t stopping till he got his cock up "honey’s ass." The younger one wanted to go but was talked out of it. He was staring at me while his friend asked him why he would miss out on some really good pussy. I spread my legs slightly as I smoked a cigarette, and he agreed. They both wanted me again. Hubby looked at me and I told him, in front of them, that I’d stopped to be fucked and that’s what I expected. I was sitting here naked, my pussy dripping and I expected it to be filled.

Everyone just smiled, especially hubby. He wanted so much to see me fucking them. He wanted to watch me become excited and watch as my hips thrust up into them drawing them deeper into me. I knew what he wanted and I had a surprise for him.

After a few cigarettes and some conversation, everyone was ready. I took off my heels and put them on the running board as they opened the sleeper for me to climb in. They had a nice setup inside with a bed about 3 feet behind the seats with a curtain that went across the entire bed. I got in and sat in one corner. I spied some pillows on one end and put them both in the center of the bed.

Hubby asked me which one I wanted and I replied that I wanted them both. He looked at me strangely at first and then a huge grin spread across his face. He guessed what I was going to do.

The younger of the two came in first, and took off all his clothes. He really looked nice. Well muscled with a nice tan.

I laid him on his back with his ass on the pillows, which put his middle in the air. I told him it was so that I could get more of him inside me. He was satisfied with that.

The other guy came in next and was ready to go. His clothes came off and he looked at me with a huge hard on and asked me how this would work. I told him that I would straddle the young guy and once I had him in my pussy, he could do what he wanted with my ass. He smiled and was very pleased with himself.

Hubby climbed into the passenger seat and I asked him to wait till I got situated before he started filming.

First, the young guy was only about half-hard, so some sucking from me was in order. I straddled his legs and dipped my finger in my pussy to gather some juices. I rubbed them on my ass and after gathering more I stuck a finger in my ass and lubed it well. The older guy liked that very much.

I then took the younger guy in my mouth and started to suck slowly while going up and down on his shaft. I let my saliva run down his cock to make him extra slippery and swirled my tongue across the bottom of his cock. He started making strange little sounds and thrust up into my mouth. He was hard and ready.

I slid up his legs till my pussy hovered just over his cock and very slowly lowered it till they touched. I reached down and rubbed the head of his cock on my clit. It felt so nice. He was already pumping out slick precum and his head glided across my clit and pussy. After a minute of that I started to lower my pussy onto his cock, ever so slowly. I wanted him to experience the feeling of my pussy enveloping his cock. I squeezed my pussy muscles to make it as tight as I could to give him a great experience. He moaned again as I lowered myself onto him, taking him inside me completely as my ass ground into his groin. He was already pushing up to complete the seal between us as I bent forward and laid my tits on his bare chest. I kissed him on the cheek and told him to get ready for something wonderful.

As soon as I bent forward, the older guy got up behind me. I pulled the blindfold over my eyes as he started working his shaft into my ass.

I know hubby started the camera again as we all joined together. Me on my elbows and knees over the younger one while his partner picked up a steady rhythm as he fucked my ass. He was ready to really put it to me because he grabbed my hips and pulled himself to me, pushing his full length into me with each thrust.

Everything started feeling very good as they both thrust into me at different times, the thin sheath between my pussy and ass stretching as the two cocks passed each other in their travels in and out of my body. The kid was really humping me, pushing up into my pussy and squeezing my breasts with both hands. He had a grip on them both, and the more turned on he got, the harder he squeezed. My pussy felt wonderful and the squashing of my nipples felt good somehow. I was stretched so tight in both places and I knew hubby was grinning like a clown as he watched me being driven out of my mind by these two wonderful cocks driving in and out of me, sometimes in unison, and sometimes in opposition to each other. Each way had it’s own feeling and I was very close to cumming all over the young guy’s cock. My God it felt wonderful. I’d started doing some serious humping of my own and we had to work to stay connected. Each of us trying to get the most out of each other. The younger guy trying to drive his cock into my womb as far as he could go as I squeezed my pussy around his cock, and the one behind me hitting me like a pile driver pushing his cock up my ass as far as he could possibly go.

I could feel it building inside me, as they kept it up and it was going to be a big one. I was sucking in my breath and I heard myself say "I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming over and over as my hips started shaking uncontrollably. I gound them into the young man’s groin, grabbed his head and kissed him, shoving my tongue down his throat. He responded by pushing up into me and humping me as fast as he could go. The man behind me was fucking my ass with long full strokes as fast as he could go too and the whole bed shook as I was washed over by wave after wave of climax. Oh God it wasn’t stopping. I just kept cumming and cumming as they plowed into my pussy and ass.

Finally it started to subside just a little, and I was getting back up on my elbows to finish them as I heard my husband say " Shit, Cop."

He put the camera on the bed pointing at us and said, Don’t move and don’t make any noise," as he pulled the curtain shut and left the cab. I heard the door slam and pulled my blindfold down. The sun wasn’t far from going down and had been shining directly on us.

He said not to move, and we didn’t move a muscle. I couldn’t see anything really good, except for the outline of two people talking in front of the truck through the thin curtain.

This would be something if he wanted to inspect the truck and found us as we were. I was down on the kid’s cock, with it’s full length inside me, on my knees and elbows, and the other guy was frozen, with his cock buried in my ass as if he could get it in far enough to hide. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, afraid to move and rock the cab. Stuck together in a pile. Me full of other women’s husbands cocks, afraid to move. Them clinging to me with their manhood buried inside me.

It was then I noticed I was loosing the younger one under me as his cock softened. I don’t know why but I was overcome with a feeling that I had to save the moment for him. So young and nice. He was still gripping both my breasts in his hands and I didn’t want it to end like this for him. I started sliding my pussy slowly up and down his cock in an attempt to revive it, and it worked. I could feel him getting longer and harder inside me. I kept it up, sliding my dripping wet pussy slowly up and down his cock, even as the guy behind me kept his buried to the hilt in my ass.

It had been quiet for a few minutes as they moved from the front of the truck, when all of a sudden the door of the passenger side came open. I almost pulled back the curtain, but stopped short as I saw my husband’s hand on the end of it.

It was then I heard the other voice say. "That’s alright. Don’t bother her if she’s not feeling well. I have to go anyway." Then the door slammed shut again.

All the time, I’d been unconsciously moving my hips on the kid’s cock and when the door slammed in all the excitement, he started cumming and shot an ungodly stream of cum into me. I could feel him quivering under me as he clamped down on both my nippes with his hands. I put my hand over his mouth in case he made a sound.

He was totally spent as he lay under me, limp, his cock shrinking out of my pussy, allowing all of our juices to run down onto the bed. He was perfectly still, breathing softly, as I kissed him again and thanked him.

It was then the door opened and somebody climbed into the cab. The door shut and the curtain opened. It was hubby and the cop was gone. As soon as the older guy saw my husband he started humping my ass again, and as I laid there sandwitched between those two he finally came, shooting a load of cum far into my ass as he pushed his cock as far inside me as he could go.

Finally we were all done, and I looked up at my husband who was still grinning. I asked him what happened outside and he told us as we all sat up on the bed and I was handed a towel to wipe off my dripping pussy and ass.

The cop saw the car beside the truck and wanted to know what was going on. He got out a business card from the same company as the truck and said he got a call that they had some sort of trouble and were stopping. He was watching the truck till they got back with parts.

The cop bought it until he saw my heels sitting on the running board of the passenger side. He was really curious then and asked where the female was. He told the cop that his wife had come with him and had developed a really bad headache. She was in the sleeper feeling sick and trying to take a nap till it was time to go.

The cop wasn’t buying it until hubby said, "Here, I’ll show you," and threw open the door and grabbed the curtain to pull it back.

It was then that the cop said, "That’s alright. Don’t bother her if she’s not feeling well. I have to go anyway."

It was then they walked to his squad car. Hubby thanked him and the cop left.

I told him he really took a chance, because if he’d opened the curtain, his wife was there ok, naked, sandwitched between two strange men who were also naked with their cocks buried inside her. (And oh yes, I’d probably still be slowly humping the kid keeping his cock from going limp.) He said he had to play it like that to win the cop over.

(I think he was crazy enough to want to see the look on the cop’s face when he saw me in the sleeper fucking two guys at the same time.)

I had another surprise when I climbed out of the cab. It was almost dark and the whole lot was full of trucks. I politely climbed out of the cab, completely naked, put on my heels and walked to our car amid camera flashes, videophones, and wolf whistles.

I sat down on the seat, closed the door and started laughing out loud.

I knew the two of them would be bugged to death for what I did to them, and said so to hubby when he got in the car a few minutes later.

He said they could tell the entire thing except who I was. To tell them I was a rest stop hooker or something, and that they’d get their copies of the video the next week, minus the time when I pulled my blindfold off and when the kid came inside me. ( I wished he could have gotten that part. He came so hard. I bet he doesn’t do that well with his wife.)

A minute later we were back on the road to Charlotte. Hubby asked me if I wanted to rest for the evening and start in the morning. I told him absolutely not. I was going to fuck myself silly this weekend. I wanted to do any and all club members, male or female that interested me and I wanted him to watch every minute.

I reached into the cooler for a beer as we made our way into Charlotte and whatever wondedrful times the weekend held.

Side Note: "The kid turned out to be a wonderful lover, married to a straight laced baptist girl. He’d never had oral sex, and she just doesn’t move the way I do. He visits me at home every few weeks."

(Continued in "Initiation" Part Two)

Published 
Written by blondewife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments