Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With One.

"My summer suck fest..."

3
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
665 words 665 words

Author's Notes

"I only thought I’d be sucking one cock but ended up with a line of guys waiting for their turn."

I am a frequent weekender on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, Ocracoke Island more often than not. I first started going there with my girlfriend Clare, who worked at the British Embassy in Washington. Being a Brit, she was very open and casual about getting naked on the secluded beaches.

Our favorite spot on the island was a few miles from the ferry station and other couples and a few singles as well, often ran about naked and carefree. Clare and I also met quite a few couples into the swinging lifestyle as we were. A little bit further south was an area with higher dunes and the gay people usually hung out there.

It was a late August weekend when I was strolling down that part of the beach. As I passed a young guy who appeared to be sleeping on a large beach towel I could not help but notice he was sporting some wood.

I slowed my pace and as I passed, I took a very long look at his rigid cock. It was about six inches long and had a magnificent mushroom head on it. Eyeing it as I passed. I immediately focused on the head and I could clearly see beads of precum dripping out of the slit on the end of it.

I’ve sucked a lot of cocks but that one really caught my attention. I looked around and noticed several solo guys and some that were paired up catching rays, but no one was really close enough to see me preoccupied with this guy's magnificent cock. Not to be too obvious I walked about twenty feet beyond him and spread out my towel. I turned on my side so I could peek at him. Soon, my cock became erect. 

The young man with the beautiful cock rolled over in my direction and he was now awake and his eyes peering at my cock. Making my move again, I stood and began walking into the dunes. I sat in a sheltered spot out of view of anyone on the beach and waited. Sure enough, the man with the boner approached.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

Without saying a word he put his towel down alongside mine and as he lay on his back my hand reached out and I started stroking his cock. It was still dripping precum and I put it in my mouth. The taste made me go wild and I began sucking on him furiously. I heard a third person speaking and was prepared to jump up but someone’s hands pushed my head down on the cock I was enjoying.  I kept sucking on it and in a few minutes he was cumming in my mouth and I licked up every drop.

As soon as he pulled away, I heard another man ask if he could be next. I looked up and was surprised to see three other guys standing beside me, all with hard ones and stroking themselves. I nodded in approval and began sucking the second man while I fondled the others cocks. It didn’t take long for him to cum and as I swallowed the last bit, I felt another cock being slid into my mouth. I continued sucking several more cocks and then I felt someone sucking on mine and within a few seconds, I exploded.

To my best recollection I ended up sucking seven cocks that afternoon and back at the motel that night, I jerked off twice thinking about it. In the morning when I returned to the beach, I approached the guy I had first encountered the day before and boldly asked him if I could suck him off again.

We went back into the dunes and we ended up sucking each other. Soon another bunch of guys was there and as I was sucking as many cocks as I could. Some of the guys were stroking themselves and shooting loads in my face so I could eat it all.

Published 
Written by vjenot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments